Decimo's Destiny (KHR Fan-fic...

Par Wusstig03

Sawada Tsunayoshi has become the Vongola Decimo and has moved to the main Vongola base in Italy along with a... Plus

Chapter 01: I Don't Know
Chapter 02: Tsuna
Chapter 04: Intruders
Chapter 05: Vindice Appearance
Chapter 06: 3 Rules
Chapter 07: This Isn't Goodbye
Chapter 08: 'I Salvatori'
Chapter 9: How Far Are We From You Now
AUTHOR SHOUT OUT
Chapter 10: Most Wanted In The World
Chapter 11: Not Your Fault
Chapter 12: Shame
Chapter 13: What The Hell Did You Do
Chapter 14: Another Brat

Chapter 03: Memories Within A Dream

527 24 5
Par Wusstig03

The Guardians, Giotto, and Tsuna all walk into the meeting room.

"Sit here brat." G forced Tsuna to sit across from Giotto.

The rest of the Guardians sit while Alaude leans against the closed door.

"Nufufufufu. Now little boy. We're gonna explore your memories a bit, however, you won't be able to remember what we see in your mind," Daemon simply explained.

Tsuna nodded his head.

"Will you be able to show all of us at the same time?" Giotto asks.

Daemon chuckles, "Don't underestimate me."

G clicks his tongue. Asari and Knuckle laugh. Lampo lazily looks at Daemon. Alaude continues to stare at Tsuna.

Daemon placed his hand on Tsuna's forehead then removed it, "Okay. Close your eyes."

Everyone closed their eyes.

"Okay open."

They all opened their eyes and suddenly found themselves inside a dark space but were still able to see each other. Tsuna looked around in amazement.

"Shall we?" Daemon said as he snapped his finger.

Immediately Tsuna's memories replayed backwards. It showed how he met the Guardians and Giotto. Then, it showed Katrina and her daughter. All of a sudden it became black again.

"Huh? That's it?" Lampo complains.

"No. It seems we're in his dream. It must contain some of his memories if we're gonna see it." Daemon says with a serious voice.

"Oh. Katrina did say that when Tsuna woke up, he was crying. -de gozaru." Asari says.

"Katrina?" Knuckle questions.

"The woman we saw earlier. -de gozaru."

"Oh~"

Another image flashes, interrupting their conversation. Tsuna's eyes widen. The Guardians just as surprised looked at the image of Tsuna's memories and saw someone who looked like G. Except this person had no tattoo nor red hair.

"G?" Lampo says not interested.

Then it changed to a dark red room where blood was everywhere and immediately changed to someone who looked like Lampo, but with a different hair color, eating the purple candy.

Lampo's eyes widen, "Meeee?!"

Again it went back to the bloody room and it showed dead bodies in suits. The image changed to a smiling girl who looked like Daemon but wore an eye patch, causing Daemon to raise an eyebrow. Then it showed a bloody male version of the girl. The image changed again to a laughing Knuckle with white hair. That image soon changed to the bloody room once again. The images continue replaying over and over again.

"What is this? Who are these people?!" G shouts.

"You guys look so much alike. -de gozaru." Asari says with a surprised voice, laughing.

"I just saw me! Me! What's going on!" Lampo points at the rewinding images.

All of sudden there's a bright flash and Tsuna falls to his knees holding his head.

"Tsuna?!" Giotto and some of the Guardians call out.

Giotto was about to comfort him when a voice stopped him.

"Juudaime! Do you need help?" G's look-alike asked from Tsuna's memory.

 Tears started to stream down Tsuna's (present) face as he heard that question said with a voice that seemed familiar to him. He subconsciously grips Giotto's clothing. This of course catches Giotto's attention.

"Bossu. I don't mind helping you at all! It's mostly our fault that you're working too much. The others would worry, especially Hibari-san and Mukuro-sama." The girl with the eye patch asks with concern.

"Tsuna-Nii~! I don't have anymore candy." The black haired Lampo cried.

"Little bro! Let's spare as EXTREME men!" The white haired Knuckle shouts.

Giotto's Guardians all look at the image with shocked expression accept for Alaude and Daemon.

"Huh? 'Juudaime' means tenth in Japanese. Is he part of the mafia or Yakuza? Plus, the girl called him boss? -de gozaru." Asari questions.

The rest remain silent.

Then another image flashes making Tsuna groan in pain. "Tsuna!" Giotto tries to calm him down.

The image turned back to the bloody room. The floor covered with a pool of blood.

It showed Lampo's look-alike lifeless on the ground. Knuckle's look-alike slumped against the wall covered in blood. Daemon's look-alike, the girl, laid flat on her back with her bangs covering her eyes.

Then it showed G's look-alike being held by the neck. Tsuna cried harder at the image.

"It's no-not your f-fault... Juudaime! It's these guy's fault! So whatever happens it's not your fault." G's look-alike says as he holds his hands out to touch the person choking him.

However, the image doesn't show who is attacking him.

"He can also speak Italian?" G questions.

The silver haired boy touches the person's cheek, "No matter what, do not blame yourself,... Tsuna..." With those words the choking boy dropped his hands and was released from the grip of the supposedly Tsuna.

Tsuna cried harder, pounding the ground. All the Guardians looked at Tsuna with shocked faces. And Giotto stared at him with a sad expression.

'So it wasn't Giotto who killed his family but him himself?' G thinks.

Another image flashes before their eyes causing all of them to jerk their heads toward the image. They saw Tsuna bump into Lampo and being chased by men in ragged clothing. Then the image changed again showing a small room. There a familiar man stood dressed in a white tuxedo.

The man in the white tuxedo looked at Tsuna (memory). "My boy. You destroyed my mansion and killed almost all my men there. If you wanted to sleep longer, you should have just continued to sleep.~"

Tsuna (memory) remained silent. Giotto and his Guardians are surprise at what they heard Tsuna did at the man's mansion.

"Well. I'll forgive you this time. In exchange you'll have to repay me. And you can call me Master Will." Will smiled.

Tsuna (memory) remained quiet.

"As repayment, I'd like you to kill the Vongola Primo."

Giotto and his Guardians narrowed their eyes.

Tsuna in the memories spoke, "Why? I don't know what that is. And I have no reason to kill."

Giotto smiled at the boy's words.

"Why? What does it matter? You've killed ten times more people than the three hundred men of mine you killed. But anyways, of course you will get something out of it too." Will smirked.

Tsuna (memory) flinched, but it went unnoticed by Will. Instead, Tsuna raised an eyebrow.

"After all, it was the Vongola's boss that killed the people important to you.

Tsuna's (memory) eyes widen, "You th-think I'll believe you?"

Will smiled even more, "You don't have to think, after all, you have hyper intuition, so I'm sure you can tell I'm not lying."

Tsuna (memory) stood up from his chair, "How do you know what I'm feeling?"

Giotto and his Guardians look at the Tsuna next to them surprised at what they just heard.

Then Will's voice from the memory continues, catching their attention, "Well, I'm not surprised you still aren't willing to kill the Vongola Primo, however, you are almost complete. Don't worry I won't make you become a failed experiment like that stupid brat who made it harder for me to experiment on you."

Tsuna's eyes widen in both the memories and present along with the rest watching.

"Experiment?" Knuckle clenched his tenth and fist.

Asari is making a serious face along with the rest of the Guardians.

"What do you mean?" Tsuna says in the memory.

Will clicked his tongue, "Don't worry about it, for now it's best not to have your memories back or you might just destroy this lab. Besides, I'm sure that brat Mukuro would never come here again." Tsuna's eyes widen again and another flash hits him in the memory and present.

"You really are a disappointment today, Sawada Tsunayoshi." The male look-alike of Daemon says as his shaking hand covers Tsuna's eyes in the memory.

"I will erase everything you  just saw but even so, later you better properly apologize the next time I see you."

With that Tsuna gasped and ran out the room.

"Be safe. Because I still have to take over your body.~" The voice faded.

His body moved before he could figure out why. And brought him outside the lab and he continued to run. Guards in suits began chasing him.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi! Don't think you can run away from me in that small body of yours! Hahaha! You were trained by the number one assassin in our world, as if we'd let a treasure like you go." Will laughed.

Tsuna ran faster.

"And you're the only one right now that can kill that Vongola bastard along with his Guardians! Sooner or later you'll have to face them even if I interfere or not! After all! That's the only reason you're here for!" Will continued.

Tsuna ran and ran in the memory and never stopped running.

Giotto and his Guardians glare at Will who is laughing in the memory.

Tsuna collapsed into Giotto's arms causing the memories to disappear and show that they're all in the meeting room.

They opened their eyes and see Tsuna filled with tears and blood coming from his nose at his seat. Daemon sighs and rubs the back of his neck. The Guardians remained silent.

"Knuckle, can you heal him?" Giotto asked.

"B-but Giotto! Didn't you just hear! He's an assassin who's here to kill you!" G shouts.

Asari frowns. Alaude and Daemon remains quiet.

"But Tsuna won't do that! Because Tsuna is the great Lampo's friend..." Lampo cries.

Knuckle smiles and walks up to Tsuna, "God is forgiving. And this child was experimented on against his will. Moreover, he was about to be force to kill against his will. We can't blame him, now can we?"

Knuckle heals Tsuna.

Giotto enters his boss mode, "Everyone. You should all already know this, that we may have seen Tsuna's memory, however, that doesn't mean he will get his memories back. For now we will not tell Tsuna what we saw. Even the part with his friends. He will be staying here with us until we figure out what to do with him. And since he can use Hyper Intuition, that means he also has flames, maybe even sky flames. Also, stay alert at  all times, because it seems that he  has a connection with the mafia or yakuza... For now we'll let him rest."

All the Guardians nod their heads.

"And one more thing. No trying to kill him if you're gonna fight him." Giotto says while glaring at Alaude and Daemon.

Alaude looks away and Daemon just chuckles.

---

A day passed and Tsuna woke up, tears streaming down his eyes again. "Huh? Again?" He wipes them away. It was morning.

A maid walks into the room and gasps when she sees Tsuna out of bed.

"Oh my! Are you feeling well?" She asked.

Tsuna smiles and nods.

The maid blushes at his cuteness, "Oh-oh okay... Um, my Lord told me to escort you to the dining table to have breakfast with all of them if you woke up at this time. You haven't eaten for four days right?"

Tsuna nods and follows the maid.

A butler opens the doors for Tsuna. As the door opens all the Guardians stop their food fight and look at Tsuna. Slowly they sit down and remain silent as if nothing happened. Maids came in to clean up a little and Giotto had his bangs covering his face, furious. The only one not there was Alaude.

"Yum!~" Tsuna sat down on an empty chair.

Giotto notices Tsuna's drooling mouth and chuckles in a low voice.

"Go ahead and eat," Giotto says.

Tsuna nods and begins grabbing food from different dishes. The other Guardians do the same.

"Yum!~" This is delicious!" Tsuna says with a mouthful.

Giotto sweatdrops but then reaches out to get a piece of strawberry cake. Daemon just eyes the boy who is eating.

"Nufufufufu." He chuckles as he gets an idea in his head.

This catches G's attention.

"Say, Tsuna. Do you perhaps like strawberry cake?" Daemon asks.

Giotto pauses his reach being shocked at the question. G raises an eyebrow also curious about his answer since he looks so much like Giotto.

"Oh. Um. I'm not a fan of sweets," Tsuna says shyly.

Giotto smiles with relief.

"But with the exception of strawberry cakes and ice cream," Tsuna continued.

Giotto cried inside when the cake he was about to eat floated up and was placed in front of Tsuna instead.

Tsuna's eyes widen with sparkles, "Wow! That's so cool!"

"An apology for yesterday," Daemon says before continuing to eat.

Tears stream down Giotto's face, "My strawberry cake..."

All the Guardians burst into laughter and Tsuna eats the cake oblivious to what just happened. Daemon smirks.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
26.4K 885 10
Vongola is a royal and Mafia family. Nono steps down and crowns Tsuna as the Royal Vongola Decimo. Some families don't like this but there is only on...
166K 5.1K 25
Our young Decimo and his friends are going to visit Italy for some unfortunate plans that Reborn has set up. But of course, they have some guests tha...
202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...