Problematic (Oh Sehun fic)

Von youknow1t

My legs were coursing and pumping like a well oiled machine, my raven black hair flowing in the wind. I'm go... Mehr

I- Seagoon and Kim Jae Ruin
III- Nuts
Character Page
IV- South Korea vs Qatar
V- Pepero
VII- She's Dreaming
VIII- A Predicament
IX- A Mess and Three Quarters
X- Stings
XI- Baby Blue Bop
XII- Oopsie
XIII- Flight

II- I Can Do This All Night Long, Baby

268 17 64
Von youknow1t

A/N
ok so I cropped out a whole security guard just for that pic to match Sehun's outfit and school look
Anyway IM SO GRATEFUL because y'all are being the most supportive and I love you.
I also wanna add that @chanbaeol 's story actually inspired my idea for this whooole thing. I seriously suggest reading her stuff because it's so amazing and I aspire to write like her.

(Shawty Ima party til the-)

~

"Put it in!"

"I can't, it's a tight fit!" Kyungsoo groaned behind me, straining with effort. "Too tight!"

"You're weak, let me try," I heard Kyungsoo's loud "oof!" as Chanyeol forcefully shoved him to the side, taking my maths textbook and jamming it at the entrance of my backpack. It slid in with a light hiss, and I turned to see my giant friend smirking proudly, unaware as Kyungsoo glared at him.

"Yah!" Chanyeol exclaimed with laughter and pain when Kyungsoo reached up and twisted his ear, batting at Kyungsoo's hand desperately to get away, "I'm sorry! Let go!"

I raised my brow and zipped my bag up, "Channy, you do realize you're twice DO's size, right?"

"Who cares? He's SATAN!" Chanyeol was now cowering towards the giggling Baekhyun.

"Mister Park, I do hope there's a good reason you're shouting in my classroom," Mrs. Robin called, scowling.

Chanyeol's head hung in shame as Baekhyun, DO, and I covered our mouths to hide our laughter, "No, ma'am."

"That's what I thought."

The bell rang, releasing us to our next class. Internally, I cried: Advanced English 3.

While learning a language other than Korean was a good idea, and I loved the English language, the class was hell: Essays for bellwork. Bellwork. All in English.

(A/N: for those of you who don't know- Bellwork is an activity you do right after the bell rings before class starts)

-

"Would anyone like to share today's bellwork?" Miss Johnson asked in English and looked around the classroom, making everyone slouch back into their chairs in desperate attempt to keep from being chosen. I was damn well one of them, but her beady eyes landed on me. "Miss Kim?"

I looked down at the measly two sentences I had written down and cringed. "I-I haven't finished mine... yet."

Kris, my desk partner, gave me a sympathetic look.

She sighed, "Has anyone finished theirs?" Each student looked around. "No one? Well, I'll give you ten more minutes."

Knock knock knock

Loud whispers arose as the door opened, and I looked up. My eyes narrowed.

The one and only Old Seagoon, in all 6 feet of his glory, was there.

"He's beautiful!"

"He's mine!" I heard a girl behind me hiss.

"Is that Oh Sehun? He goes here?"

"He's back," I heard Kris muse softly to my left, making me glance at him curiously before my eyes shot back to the Cat-like man who ran a hand through his soft, floppy hair.

He bowed calmly towards the teacher, "I'm so sorry for being late, teacher, there was a schedule problem."

My eyes narrowed. Kiss ass. Where was all this congeniality when he almost ran me over with his car?

To my delight, the teacher wasn't amused either. "Take a seat, Oh Sehun. Don't be late again. The bellwork is on the board, I expect you to finish it within the next ten minutes."

Sehun's eyes found mine, then the empty seat next to me which just so happened to be the last one left. Just my luck. He took long, confident strides to it and sat.

I tried to concentrate on bellwork as Tao reached up from behind me to give Sehun a fist bump. This guy has friends?

My concentrating wasn't going well. Sehun kept writing and then crumpling up papers when he decided his writing wasn't good enough. I sent him a side glare, then returned to my work.

Crumple crumple.

I huffed and faced him slightly, whisper-yelling, "Can you not destroy all of South Korea's trees?"

His eyes darted up to meet my dark hazel ones. His thick, perfectly shaped brow raised as he whispered back, "What are you, The Lorax?"

I looked at him incredulously, "I can't concentrate on my work."

He tore off a new sheet and crumpled it slowly in his long fingers, smirking slightly. With a thick accent he taunted in English, "I can do this all night long, baby."

"Baby? Did you hit your head when you ran over my bike, or...?"

He licked his lips and glanced up at Miss Johnson, making me look up in fear of the elderly woman catching us talking. Thankfully, she was preoccupied with her computer.

"You don't wanna start a war with me," His deep voice, now a murmur, made me turn my head. I felt goosebumps raise on my skin, something I hated. He looked me dead in the eye, some of his hybrid brown-black hair falling lower on his forehead.

I gave him an unimpressed look and faced forward again.

Oh Sehun, you underestimate me.

-

"You almost got ran over by a car??" Jane shrieked, her eyes big.

I scoffed while nodding, my mouth too full with kimchi to reply. I swallowed, "That's not even all of it. The guy who did it is literally the most problematic pain in the ass!"

Her eyes widened, "Was he, like, ancient and hairy or something? Because if he was I'm going to be freaked out," I opened my mouth to interject but she kept going, "There's this old man people have been seeing driving around in this old red truck, just offering to sell people drugs- and he's all old and hairy. I could've sworn I saw him last week, and lemme tell you, I will karate chop that-"

"Jane," I interrupted exasperatedly. "He's right there." I pointed at Sehun, who was sat across the cafeteria from our little table.

Her eyes went huge, "Oh Sehun?! The Oh Sehun?"

My nose scrunched. "The?"

She smacked my arm. "Ayah!" I cowered away slightly, clutching my already scabbed shoulder, narrowing my eyes. "What is it, woman?"

"That's the son of the richest CEO in this entire county, you dumb bitch! I've heard he's modeled for an underwear company, too," Now Jane was staring at him in approval, biting her lip. "Not hard to believe, with that body."

I rolled my eyes at her, but gave a mindful glance at Sehun. He was sitting with a few of my own friends, actually, and some other classmates I hadn't ever officially met: Tao, Kris, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Minseok, Kyungsoo, Chen, Yixing, and Jongin. My cousin, Junmyeon, was sat right next to him. Sehun was laughing at something Chanyeol had said, and Tao's arm was hooked around his shoulders as Tao laughed with him. In that moment, Sehun looked almost like a normal teenager. Almost... Cute.

I shook that thought from my head, replacing it with: I still don't get how in the hell he has friends.

Jane sighed dreamily before leaning on the table, looking across from it at me eagerly, "What's your shift at the café tomorrow? 4 to 6:30 pm, right? Please tell me I'm right."

Jane and I both worked at a charming little café a couple blocks from my house named Ikoro's Café. We've been working there ever since we were fifteen, since we'd already been caffeine addicts by the time we got out of our diapers. Yes, diapers. The two of us have been connected at the hip since we were 3 months old and our busy parents dropped us off at daycare together.

I winced, "Actually, I work 6:00 pm to closing..."

"Jae Eun! That means I have a shift with Griffin again! He reeks of the most severe case of body odor I've ever smelt!" Jane whined as the bell for lunch hour to end rang.

I only laughed as I packed up my stuff and stood, "That's karma for hitting my injured arm. Walk with me to Art before you go to your concurrent, okay?"

-

"Shit," I cursed softly, pushing back my short raven hair with my hand. It only fell back into my face.

I had no bike. No bike meant no ride home.

Screw you, Sehun, I thought angrily as I pulled out my iphone, desperately searching for options. Everyone had gone home half an hour ago while I had bathroom cleaning duty, and Jane was way out at her concurrents building.

"Shit shit shit shit!" I continued to curse, now stomping my feet a little.

"Need a ride?"

My head turned, my cheeks burning at the prospect of having been caught throwing a tantrum. It was Zhang Yixing. I'd never met him personally before, but I recognized his soft smile and high cheekbones.

"I-well-" I tried to come up with something smart to say, but inevitably failed. "Yeah."

He chuckled, giving me a kind smile and nodding his head towards the parking lot. "I was just heading out, let's go."

As we walked, I watched my feet to make sure I didn't trip over any curbs, but I looked up when he asked, "Kim Jae Eun, right?"

I beamed at him, "Mhm. You're Zhang Yixing." It wasn't a question. I was sure that even he knew how much the school talked about him- class president, future doctor, but mostly well-known for his kindness towards others.

He gave a humble smile and nod, seeming almost bashful, "Yes ma'am." He held the door open for me, his eyes twinkling charmingly.

In the car, he immediately plugged his phone into the aux cord, offering it to me with a teasingly challenging expression, "Take it away, MC Kim."

Little did he know, I played this game all too well.

-

"FERGILICIOUS DEF- FERGILICIOUS DEF- FERGILICIOUS DEF DEF DEF DEF DEF DEF," I screeched passionately, my eyes squeezed shut for effect.

"YOU LISTEN TO ENGLISH MUSIC?" Yixing, who I'd learned to now call Lay yelled over the loud bass.

"HELL YEAH I DO."

We pulled up in front of my house, and he fumbled with the sound system to desperately turn it down. I couldn't help but laugh, clutching my stomach at how blatantly concerned he looked.

I smiled genuinely at him, "Thanks for the ride, Lay."

He looked up at me, a stray hair falling over his forehead as he smiled politely, "See you around, Jae."

~

A/N

WHO SHOULD I CAST AS JAE EUN?

also, just a notice: the age recommendation may change on this book because i'm still considering how smutty I'm tryna be. Anyone gotta preference?

so this chapter was a bit longer. Or it felt like it. Whatever the case, I hope you enjoyed!

How are y'all feeling about Old Seagoon?

How about Lay (i'm sorry i miss him sm)

Either way, leave a comment or Sehun the angry cat will haunt you forever.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

632 147 40
A peaceful and boring life is supposed to be a simple goal to achieve, right? With her small family and dog, living in a little cabin by the beach...
1.6K 101 16
Shit. I hopped on my bike and I started it and I drove off. As I was zooming down the street I saw a wolf in the middle of the road I was going to fa...
4M 119K 41
Someone walks into the room but I cannot see its face. It looks like a man and by the look of his posture, he seems very important. "Why were you...
703 33 15
I stroke her hair and whisper "cry and let it all out, don't bottle it up." As these words leave my mouth I can feel her body start shaking, seconds...