I- Seagoon and Kim Jae Ruin

A/N-
Ok so for starters: Hey y'all. This is my first fic and I'm TERRIFIED, ok? So please don't hurt me, and I hope you enjoy. I plan on making a character page but I figured I should get the first chapter out for y'all to see because I'm too excited.
(It's about to go go>)

~
"Chi Michael, put your clothes on!" I shouted indignantly, hurling a pair of Superman underwear at my dancing five year old little brother.

I missed, and the boxers hung pitifully on the snout of our dog, Chogi, who scuttered away with fear in his eyes.

Michael broke into fits of laughter immediately. I muffled a giggle, getting up off of my previous seat at the bar and scooped him up, swinging his small body in the air. "You think that was funny, you little chicken?"

He nodded, his laughter never ceasing as I poked his little stomach, scrunching my nose.

My parents, though very loving, are busy people. My mom is a very successful lawyer while my dad runs a puppy daycare. This means it's down to me to get Michael dressed and ready for his school bus to pick him up before I start my own day. It's a good system.

Today, however, we were running a bit late, and that became more evident than ever to the two of us when a loud bus horn violently honked outside of our house.

Michael and I looked at eachother with big eyes, and I sprinted into his room with him in tow, throwing whatever clothes I found on the floor at him and throwing his backpack in his direction.

"GO GO GO GO GO," I squealed as his tiny toddler body squiggled out the door with all the speed his little legs could handle.

I heaved a breath of relief, sitting back against the counter and turning my head to see the oven's clock.

"Shit, I'm gonna be late!"

-

My navy blue uniform skirt flapped ungraciously in the wind as I peddled with the speed of an olympian, panting for breath. My black adidas backpack bounced on my back, likely giving me bruises of epic proportions as I skidded to a stop in front of the stop light.

"I.. need... to consider going to the gym," I wheezed, shading my eyes against the sun in order to see the sign.

"Wait," the crossing sign was ordering monotonously. Taking a look around, I saw that the gray road was fairly empty.

"Wait."

I checked the time: 5 minutes before to bell had to ring.

"Wait."

"Wa-"

"Oh, for God's sake!" I unhitched my bike and decided to make a dash for it, thinking that I'd rather face death than my homeroom teacher's punishment. My legs were coursing and pumping like a well oiled machine, my raven black hair flowing in the wind.

I'm gonna make it, I thought gleefully, I'm really gonna-

CLASH!

I screamed like a chicken without its head as I went sprawling to the harsh pavement, my shoulder and hip making the first harsh collisions. The loud squealing of car brakes rung in my ears, and my bike skidded away from me as I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for death.