II- I Can Do This All Night Long, Baby

A/N
ok so I cropped out a whole security guard just for that pic to match Sehun's outfit and school look
Anyway IM SO GRATEFUL because y'all are being the most supportive and I love you.
I also wanna add that @chanbaeol 's story actually inspired my idea for this whooole thing. I seriously suggest reading her stuff because it's so amazing and I aspire to write like her.

(Shawty Ima party til the-)

~

"Put it in!"

"I can't, it's a tight fit!" Kyungsoo groaned behind me, straining with effort. "Too tight!"

"You're weak, let me try," I heard Kyungsoo's loud "oof!" as Chanyeol forcefully shoved him to the side, taking my maths textbook and jamming it at the entrance of my backpack. It slid in with a light hiss, and I turned to see my giant friend smirking proudly, unaware as Kyungsoo glared at him.

"Yah!" Chanyeol exclaimed with laughter and pain when Kyungsoo reached up and twisted his ear, batting at Kyungsoo's hand desperately to get away, "I'm sorry! Let go!"

I raised my brow and zipped my bag up, "Channy, you do realize you're twice DO's size, right?"

"Who cares? He's SATAN!" Chanyeol was now cowering towards the giggling Baekhyun.

"Mister Park, I do hope there's a good reason you're shouting in my classroom," Mrs. Robin called, scowling.

Chanyeol's head hung in shame as Baekhyun, DO, and I covered our mouths to hide our laughter, "No, ma'am."

"That's what I thought."

The bell rang, releasing us to our next class. Internally, I cried: Advanced English 3.

While learning a language other than Korean was a good idea, and I loved the English language, the class was hell: Essays for bellwork. Bellwork. All in English.

(A/N: for those of you who don't know- Bellwork is an activity you do right after the bell rings before class starts)

-

"Would anyone like to share today's bellwork?" Miss Johnson asked in English and looked around the classroom, making everyone slouch back into their chairs in desperate attempt to keep from being chosen. I was damn well one of them, but her beady eyes landed on me. "Miss Kim?"

I looked down at the measly two sentences I had written down and cringed. "I-I haven't finished mine... yet."

Kris, my desk partner, gave me a sympathetic look.

She sighed, "Has anyone finished theirs?" Each student looked around. "No one? Well, I'll give you ten more minutes."

Knock knock knock

Loud whispers arose as the door opened, and I looked up. My eyes narrowed.

The one and only Old Seagoon, in all 6 feet of his glory, was there.

"He's beautiful!"

"He's mine!" I heard a girl behind me hiss.

"Is that Oh Sehun? He goes here?"

"He's back," I heard Kris muse softly to my left, making me glance at him curiously before my eyes shot back to the Cat-like man who ran a hand through his soft, floppy hair.