Baby Girl

By Truly_MadlyDeeply

Three years ago Avery-Rose had her entire life set in stone. She was a model, cheerleader, had the perfect bo... More

Baby Girl
[1] Back Home
[2] Loki
[3] Big Girl Bed
[4] Baby Daddy
[5] First Impressions
[6] Full house
[7] Gone
[8] Valentine's Day
[9] The Beauty of London
[10] Din With Quinn
[11] Guess Kids
[12] Kylie & Khloé
[13] Family Lunch
[14] Daddy Directioner
[15] Put On a Smile
[16] Nightmares
[17] Confrontations
[18] New friends
[20] Happinies
[21] Waterpark
[22] Home
[23] Burnt
[24] Articles
[25] Breakfast
[26] Meet Daddy
[27] Jeg Lag
Author's Note
[28] Different Person
[29] surprises
[30] Up All Night
[31] Piggy Backs
[32] Food Fights
[33] Court Date
[34] Court Room Surprises
[35] Going to Daddy's
[36] Lullabies
[37] Decisions
[38] Final
[39] Epilogue Part I
[40] Epilogue Part 2
I HAVE A QUESTION

[19] Tea Parties

5.6K 136 26
By Truly_MadlyDeeply

Ashlyn

"Liam why did we have to come here?" I whine.

"Ash my parents wanted us to come for lunch, plus we've been in London since Monday." He tells me for the millionth time. I don't care about his family. Why did I have to come to lunch? Why couldn't he just have gone.

"Liam I don't want to be here. I'm tired and my feet hurt. And I think I'm getting sick. Do you want me to get your family sick?" I know that if I push Liam hard enough, I can make him do anything I want.

"Well, if you're really sick then I'll just go inside and tell them to reschedule for later this week." He sighs.

"Cool I'll wait in the car." I tell him as he walks away.

He comes back moments later and sits in the drivers seat.

"So what did the slut say about the baby?" I ask him. I know Liam is going through a lot right now with that baby mama drama but I could care less. I mean I don't wanna have to help Liam raise that kid, but if it gets me good publicity then I most certainly will.

"She's not a slut, and my daughter has a name." He scolds me, whatever. "And she said that she took her out for the day so I can't see here." He tells me.

"Liam You can't take that. You need to just go over there and forcibly take her."

"Ash, she's three. "

"So? Offer her candy? Tell her you'll buy her toys. It's not hard." I say.

"I guess." He simply responds.

"So have you talked to the guys about moving to New York with me?" I ask him. I have a tiny apartment in New York and asked Liam to move down there with me, so you know he will always be close to me.

Plus he could probably buy us a bigger house in the middle of New York so the little brat has room to live to. And of course the brats nanny.

"Not yet, were about to start the tour and all. Maybe after." He says focusing on the road when he should clearly be focusing on me and this conversation.

"Liam the end of the tour is like eight months from now! I need to know like, in a week!" I say raising my voice.

Our car finally pulls into the parking lot of the hotel and we walk in, bombarded by paps.

"We'll talk about this in the room." He says, getting out of the car.

"Liam where's your daughter?" One of the men yell.

"Liam how long did you have a relationship with this girl?" Another says.

"Liam were you cheating on Ashlyn?"

"Liam is this the end of One Direction?"

"You are literally Daddy direction aren't you?" Was the last scream me heard before we got inside.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" He asks.

"Well now it's going to have to wait, I have a spa appointment with Bay in like five minutes. I'll see you later." I wave to him. I walk over to the spa and meet my friend Bay. Bay lived a few doors down from me in New York, she wanted to get a taste of England, so I got Liam to pay for a room at our hotel. I'm trying to set her and Niall up, so that way she can come on your with me too.

"Hey Ash!" She says.

"Bay my dear, how are you?" I say blowing a kiss at her.

"Lovely, and you?"

"Fabulous, but do I have some gossip for you." I tell her.

We link arms and make our way to the massage tables. When we are both laying down and ready, I begin.

"So you heard about the whole Liam's daughter thing right? Well I was the one who leaked that all to the press. I told Liam it was that slut though, Annie I think her name is? Anyway Liam is totally pissed at her and is getting a lawyer to take the brat away." I tell her.

"So you're going to be like her step mom?" Bay asks me.

"I guess, but whatever I'll just get Liam to pay a really good Nanny. That way the brat is out of both of our hair and we don't have to change a thing." I tell her. I have this all planned out.

"So if you help Liam get the baby he'll fall for you even more." Bay clues in.

"Yup, which means that by default, I become more famous, and I'll get more modelling or acting gigs. See Bay, it's all falling into place." I tell her. "Liam can have his kid, we'll live in a huge house in New York, I can use his money to hire an agent, and we'll be far away from his annoying family and band. And that damn slut April will be far away from him." I smile to myself.

The masseuse starts pushing to hard into my back.

"Um excuse me, could you not rub so hard, ya thanks." I tell her.

"Sorry." The lady apologizes.

"You should be. What's your name, so I know not to request you." I ask her, very annoyed with the attitude she gave me in her 'apology'

"Laura, and I'm sorry again ma'am." She says and continues lighter.

"Anyway, that sounds like a great idea. Plus you could probably use the kid to get modelling jobs considering she is one." Bay says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her.

"Avery's daughter, Ellie? She's the new model for Kardashian kids. I know because I went to this kids store downtown to pick up something for my niece and there was a poster with her on it that said 'Ellie Parker, the new face of Kardashian kids'" bay tells me, I can't stop the feeling of anger boil in me.

"Great now the little brat is going to take my spotlight. " I huff.

The masseuse starts to rub aggressively again.

"Okay that's it! Bay let's go, I'm not staying here any more. And Laura If you think I'm paying for this, than you are very wrong!" I yell. I storm out of the spa in only my robe. Both Bay and I go up to her room, which is three floors down from Liam and I. After we both get dressed. We decide to go get some lunch. While sitting at the table, we continue talking about the brat, Elyse I think.

"I can't believe that she's a model. Like she's three. Next you're going to tell me Anna is too " I practically shout.

"Avery, is. I saw her on the Sherri hill billboard that we passed coming here. You've got a lot of competition Ash." She says.

"Shut up Bay, no I don't. Liam would never go back to her!"

"Have you never seen a movie or read a book about this stuff? The guy and girl always end up together in the end and raise their kid. It always happens." She continues. Bay never knew when to shut up.

"No. That's not how this is going to end. I have put up with Liam and his band for to long to loose to a fake model and her brat of a daughter! I will not loose Liam. Not if I have anything to do with it."

Avery

"I love this place!" I tell Niall as we pull into a small cafe. Somehow, Niall had walked from the hotel to the cemetery, so I offered to drive him over here for lunch.

"They have good food?" He asks me.

"The best, and their frozen hot chocolate is to die for." I inform him.

"I'll be sure to try it." He chuckles getting out of the car. I do the same. I go to the back seat and take Ellie out as well, grabbing Both my purse and her bag.

"NiNi what's your favourite colour?" Ellie asks him.

"Green, definitely Green. What's yours Ellie?" He asks. Though the car ride to the cafe was literally five minutes, Niall and Ellie became best friends.

"Umm, pink!" She cheers. Niall chuckles. The three of us find a booth in the corner so if any fans do come in, they won't see Niall. I hand Ellie a colouring book and crayons so she wouldn't get bored.

"So, what happened between you and Liam?" Niall asks after a bit of silence.

I tell Niall about everything, how we were friends for like ever, how we'd- after for two years, how we .... Did stuff, and how he left me. Niall sat there and listened to me say every single word.

When I was done, a waitress came and took our orders.

"It seems like he put ya through a lot?" Niall clarified.

"Id say," I nervously chuckle. "I mean after he left, he never really came back. He just kept getting bigger and bigger. There's way a big part of me that thought, every single good thing in my life leaves me. I mean Liam did, my mum did, my sister, the relationship I had with my dad, my job and now he's trying to take Ellie away." I've never really opened up to someone about all of this before, but something about Niall makes me feel like I've know him forever.

"What do ya mean your job?" He asks.

"I got 'let go' the other day, because the manager didn't want the bad publicity this was giving the hotel. So I have to stop working there until things get resolved." I sigh.

"Man, that must suck." He says shaking his head. "If ya don't mind me asking, what happened to your mum and sister?" He says. Before answering I took a deep breath.

"Well my mum, after her and my dad got a divorce, started to get really sick. She got diagnosed with Breast cancer, only it was to late, she was to far along. And well about a year later, she passed." I say, holding back the tears of the memories with her. My mum was my best friend.

"I'm sorry Avery." Niall frowns.

"It's alright, it happens." I tell him. "Alice though, she has a different story. We um, we were at my dad's house, and we had gotten into a huge fight. Alice was so mad that she wanted to go home.

"Whatever dad were leaving!" Alice yelled at my father. I grabbed all my things and Ellie's and ran up to my sister who slammed the door to the house. "He makes me so mad!" She yells as we were outside. She goes into the car without saying another word. I quickly buckle Ellie in and sit in the back seat beside her, I hate leaving her alone back there.

"Alice it's fine, just take a deep breath." I say to her as she drives away from my dad's house. "It's late and Ellie is sleeping." I remind her.

"It's not fine Blue. Dad can't talk to you that way, let alone let That home wrecker Lillan say that to you! It's wrong and we both know it." She says in a quieter voice. "It's not like dad could raise kids any better!"

"Hazel, it's okay. I can fight my own battle." I tell her, but she ignores me. Her phone goes off and she answers it.

"No, were not coming back, were already halfway to my apartment! No why the hell would Avery put Ellie up for adoption! CPS didn't find anything that's why Ellie still lives with us! No you're annoying!" Alice screams into the phone. She listens to whatever the person, I'm assuming is my dad, and yells some more.

The next thing I remember is a pair of headlights coming straight towards us and then everything went black.

"So we were hit by a drunk driver head on, Alice died on impact and I was left with a broken arm and some bruises, both Alice and I shielded Ellie's car seat so thankfully nothing happened to her." I tell him. By the time I was finished, explaining we had both finished our food.

"Here let me pay," Niall offered as the check was given to us.

"No, no it's fine I can't let you do that." I tell him.

"It's fine I got it." He says handing the money to the cashier.

"How old was she?" Niall asks as we walk back to my car.

"Ellie was Just about a year and a bit, Alice was 20."

"I am so sorry Avery, no one should have to go through that." He says.

"I know, and it was hard. I wouldn't talk to my dad for the longest time because I blamed him. And I felt like I had no one ya know? When I first found out I was pregnant, my dad didn't talk to me so I had to move in with my mum. After she died, I moved in with Alice. And a month before she died, I had moved out and got my own flat. But I would constantly go over to her apartment and hang out with her and her boyfriend Bobby. And when she died I felt like I had no where to go. "

"What about Liam though? You said that you felt like you had no one. But if you would have told Liam, he would have helped you And El." Niall says.

"Don't you think I tried?" I simply ask him. I've told Niall enough, he might as well hear the rest.

"Liam said that he never heard from you, that you didn't try." Niall looks confused, like everything he's been told is a lie, probably because it was.

"I want to show you something." I simply say. The drive back to my house is silent. When the three of us get into the house, Ellie runs upstairs to go play and I pull out a box from the bottom of the closet.

"What's this?" Niall asks me.

"Just open and look." I tell him. When he opens the box, I can see the confusion on his face as he shuffles through the letters.

"Niall, I sent Liam 36 letters, and 104 emails. I sent a letter every month since the day of Ellie's birth to her third birthday. Each letter I told Liam about Ellie, I told him about her personality, what she looked like everything. And I would include a picture of her from that month. I did that every month until last year and do you want to know what happened to each of those letters? They we're returned back to sender. He didn't even open them. And each email just bounced back to me. He blocked me. I tried again and again. Liam didn't want to Listen." I tell Niall, and I can feel my voice raising.

"Ave, I had no idea." Is all he said.

"No you don't, because right now the entire world thinks I'm the worst person for keeping Ellie from her father, but I'm not! And I wanted to tell him so none of this would happen, so there was no paps, no fans, no twitter, no freakin court case. But Liam being the ass-" I caught my words, seeing that Ellie was just upstairs, "being the guy he is went behind my back and took a paternity test and now all my nightmares are. Coming. True. " I cry.

"Avery, I'm going to fix this for you. You don't deserve this, any of this, you're a good mum. I can tell by the way you take care of Ellie, the way you protect her. Liam isn't doing any of this like he should. If he was a real man, he would have handled this much differently. " he says pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry like this," I pull away from his embrace and wipe my eyes.

"Sometimes it's nice to cry." He left his hands holding my arms on ether side of me keeping me steady This was the first time I looked him into his eyes. He had eyes ever brighter then mine, and his features were perfect. He smirked and I could feel my face heat. I awkwardly cough and back away.

"Ave, has anyone ever told you-" Niall was cut off by Ellie.

"Momma, NiNi come play tea party with me!" She yells. Both Niall and I chuckle and walk upstairs.

"What were you going to say?" I ask Niall as we walk upstairs.

"Erm, nothing." He says with a nervous chuckle.

"You know you don't have to stay, Ellie won't be mad." I tell him. I don't want him to feel like he has to stay, it's already quite awkward.

"No, no. I wanna stay, Ellie seems like a fun person to play with."

"Oh, just wait until you you see the dress code for these things." I tease.

~
NiNi I don't want you to go!" Ellie cries hugging his leg.

"Ellie, I'm sure Niall has things to do." I tell her trying to get her grip off of Niall.

"Well, if ya two want, I can treat you to dinner? I mean Ellie made us such nice tea and snacks, we could go get dinner?" He says looking over at me for permission.

"Momma please." Ellie begs.

"El, Niall already bought us lunch." I warn her.

"Awe Momma please! I like NiNi!" She whines.

"Yah c'mon Ave, I like Ellie!" Niall fake whines. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Please, we've had such a nice day! Let's end it with a nice dinner! And you two can dress up all fancy! C'mon please!"

Ellie and Niall both ended up chanting please until I finally gave in.

"Fine." I sigh. "Niall, give us like 10 minutes to get ready."

"Of course, but do you mind taking me by the hotel? I wanna change into something that's not jeans and a sweat top." He smiles.

"Sure." I smile back.

I take Ellie upstairs and put her in a light blue dress with a little white sweater. I just quickly brush her hair and grab a blue headband with a big blue flower on it and place it in her hair. When I was done with her, she ran back downstairs probably to go be with Niall again.

I walk into my room and quickly do my hair, it's calmed down since this morning, but it's still mesy. I quickly straighten it and pin a piece back. The I finish by the mirror by putting on a little bit more make up and lipstick.

After that was done I went to my closet and grabbed a black right fit dress that went right in the middle of my thighs. It wasn't to dressy and not to casual, perfect for this occasion. I grab some things out of my other purse, like my wallet, Ellie's Epipen and my keys to the car.

When I walk down the stairs, Niall and Ellie are sitting on the couch taking selfies in his IPhone.

"Well are you two done?" I joke.

"Ellie I think your momma is jealous she's not in them." Niall chuckles. "C'mere Ave." he says motioning towards me. I laugh but sit on the couch beside Ellie. He puts the phone farther out in front of us. "Okay 1, 2, 3 smile!" He cheers and takes the shot. Then he does the same thing, but we make fun faces.

"Oh those are cute! Send them to me!" I tell him.

"Here add your number" he says passing me his phone. After I put it in, I hand it back.

"We ready to go?" I ask the two.

"Let's." Niall smiles standing up.

We all stood by the front door putting our shoes on, Niall insisted on helping Ellie so I let him. I took a quick glance out the window and notice all the men outside my door.

"Great." I huff under my breath.

"What is it?" Niall asks turning to me, Ellie in his arms.

"Okay don't be mad, but there's paps outside. Like a lot." I tell him and his smile drops.

"Seriously?" He asks annoyed. He grabs a pair of sunglasses from his back pocket and grows them on, I follow him and give a pair to Ellie.

"Ellie momma is going to pick you up, I want you to hide your face, okay baby?" I tell her picking her up.

"Okay momma!" She says hiding her face in my chest.

"Here Ave, let me drive." Niall says holding his hand out for the keys. I grab them from my pocket and hand them to him. "Okay," Niall says looking at he the two of us, "let's do this."

I open the door and we walk outside. Niall places his hand on the small of my back, pushing me faster. The men were yelling all kinds of things but I was just trying to shield Ellie from it all. Niall opens up my door for me and helps me in. He quickly runs to his side and gets in.

"Man they're nasty." He says driving the car off.

"Tell me about it." I agree. As soon as we were far enough from the house, I turn in my seat and attempt to put Ellie in the car seat.

"Momma why are those men outside the house?" She asks.

"Well honey those guys - pass me the belt El- they're bad men- move your arm Hun- and they're rude." I explain to her, in the middle of buckling her in. When I was finished, I turn in my seat and huff. I can hear Niall chuckle from beside me. "What?" I ask.

"It's nothing," he says clearly hiding a smile. "It's just you're a good mum." He says and glances over at me. I immediately turn and look out the window.

"Thank you."

"Is it bad that I don't even want Liam to win this court case? I want you too. I've seen you be a good mum Ave, I know you don't deserve any of this." He says to me.

"But, what if I don't." I ask quietly

"Don't what?"

"Don't win. He'll take her away from me." I say a bit louder.

"Momma, is a bad man going to take me from you?" Ellie asks in a worried voice from the back.

"No of course not Ellie, I won't let them." Niall answers for me, them turns to me and says "I won't let that happen. Ashlyn and Liam won't take her.

"NiNi?" Ellie asks.

"Yes Ellie?" He hums.

"What does Slut mean?"he asks and my jaw drops.

"Ellie I told you that is a bad word!" I scold her.

"I know momma but NiNi said 'Ashlyn' and that's the girl who called momma a slut!" She defends herself. I didn't know she had that good of a memory, I need to start watching what I say. "And you won't tell me, or auntie Riley, or Uncle Adam or Benji. So NiNi tell me!" She whines.

"It's a bad person El, which your mum isn't. Ashlyn most certainly is though." He huffs under his breath.

"Oh thank God, you don't like her ether?"

"Does anybody?" He laughs.

A/N: hello friends! So I made a tweeter and you should all follow it ----> @Lexx5SOS

Any who, literally you guys are the greatest, the amount of votes, reads and nice comments are unbelievable, honestly!!

I gave you his update before y'all got enough votes because I really like it, so here ya go

I hope you all like this chappy :))) I gave a bit of Ash's POV cause like yea

I'm going to New York this week (I'm so excited that I may cry) so I won't be able to update for a bit cause when I come back I have to catch up on school work, but I promise the next chapters will be good!!

Also just a reminder they're still in February and court is in April

So let's try between 20 and 30 votes = extra long chappy :)))))

Now I gotta work on some trig (it would be less painful to jump in an active volcano with lava and nails at the bottom)

And on that note enjoy!!

P.S comment your predictions! I love reading them!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 53 6
You are 20 years old and your dad is dating Gina Valentina. When you meet her you have to pretend you don't know who she is good luck and she also ha...
894K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
118K 4.1K 32
Kate Oswald always loved Space. She would sit outside and watch the stars. She would read every book and watch every tv show and movie that had anyth...
10.4K 213 21
He's rich, she's average. He's famous, she flies under the radar. He's a romantic, she's realistic. His world comes to a screeching halt the minut...