Capricious Dreams (Soulmate A...

Bởi thedemigodsquad1

Marinette and Adrien share dreams. But they can't say each other's name or see each other's faces. None-the-l... Xem Thêm

Introduction/prologue
1- Where are we?
2- We can create anything we want!
3- Ladybug and Chat Noir!
4- Queen Bee
5- First day
6- An eggy situation
7- Knightmares
8- Umbrella Scene
10- Mission impossible
11. Adrien falls in love with an imposter
12- Soulmates confirmed
13. Mireille's shenanigans
14. Magical paper?
15- Slowly but surely
16- Gabriel is evil I tell you
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
17- Rants by the fireplace
18- Romantic walks and talks
Author's Note

9- Last Night Together

11.8K 393 347
Bởi thedemigodsquad1

*breathes in* OMIGOSH THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH HOW DOES THIS VOOK HAVE SO MANY VIEWS AMNAKNSHAUANABAU

OMIGOSHHHHH ALMOST 1K I CANT EVEN COMPREHEND LENDJSNBSUSJSGUSHSGSUSJS THABK YOU THANK YOU
*breathes out*

Sorry I haven't published in awhile but I kinda haven't had much inspiration! I just finished klancestiel 's book "Dare to Fall" and it's so good you all have to check it out!
Warning: I sobbed like crazy in it.

Here's the next chap of my lame book.

Marinette laid on her bed, facing the ceiling with a large, lovestruck smile on her face.

On her chest lay a black umbrella- the one Adrien gave her.

Marinette replayed the scene over and over again in her head.

The way Adrien looked so sincere and upset when she ignored him..

His adorable smile as he gave her his umbrella..

Butterflies erupted in Marinette's stomach as she thought of how kind and sweet he was.

How he bought her eggs just a day before!

He's so sweet.. kind.. funny.. easy going!

His gorgeous looks is just a bonus!

Marinette couldn't believe she made such a fool of herself in front of him.

She'll only be known as 'clumsy girl' to him now.

What a great first impression...

Marinette blinked and she was no longer in the comfort of her room.

She was in the familiar white void.

Marinette immediately changed the landscape to a nice, cosy living room. It was second nature to her.

Nothing happened.

"W-what?"

Marinette stood up, no longer lying on the plain floor.

Her heart sped up. Everything was white, plain.

She didn't want a repeat of the previous night.

Where was her soulmate?

Marinette felt so alone in the empty void.

She took deep breaths. She wasn't going to cry.

"Ladybug? T-that's you right?" Ladybug spun to see Chat Noir.

She sighed in relief.

There he was. Chat Noir. Her soulmate. His arms were by his side, wearing his usual Chat Noir suit. His hair was a messy, blonde mop. No facial features were present. Just a black, distorted image.

Did he have similar dreams to her? That's if they were actually dreams and not real..

Whatever she experienced,
It had never happened before.

It didn't matter. Ladybug felt so alone. She didn't want him to abandon her.

She didn't want to be alone.

Ladybug ran towards Chat Noir, wrapping her arms around him.

"Oh-" Chat stood still, shocked that his beloved was hugging him. He felt his cheeks heat up and his heart had skipped a beat.

Ladybug quickly let go and took a step away from him, embarrassed.

Oh she looked as great as ever. However, majority of Chat's thoughts involved the fact Ladybug was alright. Alive.

"I-I'm sorry, kitty. I just missed you." She stuttered.

Chat Noir's heart sped up. She was so cute~

"I thought I bugged you so much you wouldn't of cared." Chat Noir didn't believe this himself, but he needed some comic relief right now.

Ladybug rolled her eyes. Yep. This is her cat.

She pushed his shoulder lightly, causing Chat Noir to softly laugh.

Ladybug grabbed his hand, sending an electrifying feeling throughout Chat Noir's body. He took a deep breath, as an attempt to compose himself.

His face lit up as he looked over at Ladybug and imagined her gorgeous eyes. He remembered how he use to just get lost in her eyes, as if he was looking at the whole world from a birds eye view.

Ladybug was his world. His everything. He managed to fall deeply for this girl he only met in his dreams. Oh, how he loved his lady dearly.

She sunk down to the floor, pulling him with her. They now sat kindergarten style, side by side. Their legs were touching and Ladybug rested her head on Chat's shoulder.

Chat Noir felt like his body was about to break down. He couldn't comprehend how one could love an individual so much. It was almost enough to make him cry.

Chat's stomach was going wild. He tried slowing his heartbeat with deep breaths and thinking about anything but the beautiful, sweet girl next to him.

Ladybug smiled. It was so nice to be here with her best friend's comfort. He always made her so happy.

Memories of her laughing classmates and Chat Noir walking away flashed through her mind.

"Hey..you know last night. Did you..did you uh.." Ladybug trailed off, not quite sure what to say.

Chat Noir remembered the earlier night.

Ladybug dying.. Chat couldn't do anything to save her.
Then his mother.. father.. all accusing him.. It was like all his biggest fears coming together.

Why hadn't he done something to help find his mum? Why did he just give up!

"Have a scary nightmare? Yeah. It was so horrible..I can't believe normal people have to deal with that all the time.." Chat trailed off.

Ladybug screaming for help before falling onto the hard earth. Blood spewing from her mouth..

Ladybug squeezed his hand.
"Hey, its over now. We'll get through this."

They looked over at each other, wishing they could see each other's faces. He would do anything just to see his lady's smile.

Then suddenly ideas formed in Ladybug's head. But it was unnatural.. Like something had sent information to her brain. It was weird.

Like something was whispering things into her brain...

The two looked at each other, not being able to see each other's faces but knowing they were locking eyes.

The same information was processing through both of their minds. Information regarding why they had the nightmares and what was to come for their future.

"It was because..we met in real life?" He questioned.

"And tonight will be our last dream together." Ladybug stated apathetically.

They were silent for a minute, thoughts running wild.

Ladybug was paralysed. Last dream? No..no that couldn't be!

Every single night Ladybug could remember, had always been with Chat Noir. She couldn't even remember what it was like before thy had met.
He was always there. Always there for her. To make her laugh, have a good time, comfort her..
They were meant to be soulmates..meant to get-
.
.
married.

Why did she hesitate? Why did Adrien suddenly pop up in her head?
Did she not love Chat Noir romantically anymore?

Maybe they weren't meant to be..that's why they only shared dreams together. That they'll never work out in reality.

But that doesn't make sense. They met in real life.

Maybe the dreams prepared them for reality? Maybe their souls couldn't bear to be apart so that's why they shared dreams?

But they don't even know who each other are! How will they know who each other is in real life?

Ladybug tried remembering who she had met yesterday. There were a bunch of new students..

Again, as if some super natural being was sending thoughts into her brain, answered one of her questions.

The jewels.

The jewels! She had received the earrings that morning!

He must of gotten the ring! That's how they'll figure each other out!

She's just going to have to find a male with a ring.

"Ladybug.." Chat Noir whispered.

Ladybug, without a second thought, got up onto her knees before throwing herself on her best friend.

She squeezed him into a hug, arms wrapped around his waist, never wanting to let go. Her head rested on his chest and he laid back, wrapping his arms around her waist and rested his hands on her back.

They didn't exchange words but they knew exactly what they had to do.
They were each given their jewels in reality.
All they had to do was find the other with that jewel.

Ladybug thought about what would happen if they did actually figure each other's identity in real life.

Would they just continue where they left off? She was pretty hesitant with the thought of marriage.

Sure she loved this boy. He meant everything to her.
But something about Adrien threw her off.

Ladybug barely knew him but she was sure she would die for him.
Just the thought of Adrien made her cheeks tint red.

"Promise me Ladybug, you'll never forget me? That we will find each other outside of our dreams." Chat Noir eventually said. His voice was hoarse from crying.

Ladybug felt guilty, noting  his genuine love for her in his voice.
But Adrien...if only they could be the same person.

"I promise, Chat Noir."

It was quiet for a awhile. They silently cried together, Ladybug's tears dripping onto Chat's leather suit.

"Remember how we defeated all those villains.." Ladybug smiled nostalgically.

"Yeah. We are a great team." Chat Noir grinned. [*a wild author bashes down the door, breathless* KLANCEEEEE]

Ladybug listened to his heartbeat. It was calming. Soothing.

"It was so funny when you got changed into that girl by reflecta." Ladybug giggled.

"Haha. Remember that guy who pretended to be me but was hopeless at it. Oh he was so jealous." Chat Noir looked down at Ladybug and began rubbing circles on her back.

"It was funny seeing you get possessive due to a made up person." Ladybug giggled again.

Chat Noir rolled his eyes but he couldn't help but laugh. Ladybug's laugh was angelic to him. She was angelic.

"It was fun forming that band. Ya know, singing smelly woop." Chat Noir chuckled. The sound vibrated underneath Ladybug. She didn't mind.

"Yeah!" Ladybug laughed again.

The two reminisced their memories, holding on to each other, afraid to loose their loved one for good.

Adrien woke up, immediately missing his lady's warmth and comfort.

What was her name again?

I STARTED THIS CHAP AGES AGO BUT NEVER FINISHED AND NOW IM ON 1K OH MY GOD HOLY MCCHICKEN WHAT

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.8K 1.2K 29
In a classic "enemies to lovers" story, Kagami and Marinette have hated each other ever since Friendship day. So for years, they've been competing fo...
19.5K 988 27
(College/Soulmate AU) The average human heart beats at sixty beats per minute when resting. Anything below that, aside from certain exceptions, is co...
541K 18.6K 34
A soul linked, near and afar, She loves you simply for who you are. Behind a mask her truth may lie, But other times, she is clear...
1K 26 7
Credits to Jay Jay on pinterest for the artwork! So, this is a book of oneshots if you didn't read the title and don't know that. I love making one-s...