Engineering Moon and the Craz...

Von ChervaChenesEklat

"I fell in love with the person who has the brightest smile." ~ Forth #195 in Fanfiction (highest rank...wow... Mehr

1. I see you
2. Drinking Buddies
3. Crazy Doctors
....
4. First Picture
5. Captivating Smile
6. Captivating Smile 2
7. White Band
8. This Gear
9. Grey World
PART II ~ PRESENT TENSE
10. Focus with my duties
11. Except for one
12. They all know
13. Will come hereafter
14. Not again
15. Just like a dream
16. A complete haze
17. Pieces of puzzles
18. Everything has changed
19. World at my feet
This is not an update
20. Don't ask me why
21. Holding the key
22. An urgent matter
23. Morning dew
24. Bad blood
25. Things I couldn't give
26. Why
27. Only the two of us
28. Paler against sun-kissed skin
29. He's mine
30. Claiming my man
Special 1a: Mole
31. Welcome home
32. Morning ritual
33. I'm not possessive
34. Fun memory together
35. Lost and devastated
36. Coming back
37. In our soul
38. My life without him
39. Trust me
40. Freezing hell
41. What I can do
42. Finally
43. It's only YOU

Special 1b: Gifts

18.9K 756 332
Von ChervaChenesEklat

(Beam)

"I thought, no special treatment?"

"Yeah. We thought you'll never use your father's influences in any circumstances?"

"But how the hell did you get exempted from wearing this costume??? If you will be pulling some strings, you should have included us."

Hayssss~

Pha and Kit have been nagging me for hours since the moment I have arrived. It's the last day of the activity, and they are so annoyed by the fact that I haven't shown up yesterday in spite of all their messages. Then I appear in my casual shirt and jeans, not wearing the stupid costumes they are still on. The seniors did not even ask me to change. They just gave me an apron, so I can do my work.

However, my father hasn't gotten to do with all of these.

"Forth did the talk with our president, not my father," I state matter-of-factly. He doesn't want to see me with that frocks again, so he went to the president of our faculty. Though, I don't know how he did it. (Perhaps, he threatened him. Hehe) I suppose, he either intimidated him with his seriousness or charmed him with his gentleness. I hope it's the former.

"Forth? Then why didn't he take us in? Do you know what we have to go through with this? I've seen my uploaded stolen pictures in social media, and the netizens think that I am cute!"

"But, you're really cute, kitty Kitkat," I tease, making him grunt more in exasperation.

"Hey, Beam. Don't ever give that shit. We've got enough of it already. Even my beloved Yo thinks I am cuter than him. He's been teasing me a lot, and would no longer let me take the lead! I haven't even had it my way last night!" Pha complains, yet his voice is still full of affection for Yo. He must be just annoyed by the fact that Yo can also flip things around as this friend of us loves to be on top.

Well, time flew really fast. It's been a month since Yo gave his consent to be more intimate to one another, or to quote from Pha in a previous chapter, 'to do what Forth and I have been doing.'

"But, look at you...fully exempted from this punishment while being freshly fucked (-_-") and relaxed. No wonder you're staying more often in Forth's apartment than yours. Why don't you just move your things to his place?" He adds, then shoots me a sour look.

Sigh~

I really hate it when Pha's being irritated. His mouth wouldn't just stop. He's more of a nagger than Kit! Though, he's kinda right. I was in Forth's place yesterday, and the other day, and the other week, or let's just say there isn't a week that would pass by without me staying in his room.

What can I do? It's more quite in there, Plusss, it's far from the stinky noses of my friends. We can do whatever we want. Aaanything like watching movies, playing games, listening to music, anddd... cooking foods. I love cooking, because I love eating. I am a fine cook as he is, so we are assured that we will never get starved. ;)

Actually, if he isn't needed today by his team, we would rather spend the whole day inside. Something I wasn't fond of before until Forth came.

I let them nag me incessantly.

But once we are packed with customers again, they have no choice but to leave me alone. As usual, I'm behind the counter while the two do the service. Sometimes, there are some who will be requesting to take pictures with them, and though they hate this idea of cosplaying (after we were dressed as girls), they still need to smile in front of the camera. Whenever I laugh, they will immediately glare at me.

It's already noon, and the place is full of bustling crowd when I spot my best friends' boyfriends. They must have been done with their own duties as they are strutting happily on our way, especially Mingkwan who has a pack of Kitkat on his hand.

We are also done with our task today. Somebody else is assigned for the afternoon shift, and we are just letting ourselves indulge with our own menu. Pha and Kit are still in their costumes, too tired to remove it yet. They have forgotten that they were supposed to be upset with me when they forced me to promise to treat them tomorrow, before we all travel home for Christmas and New year.

Ming and Yo greet us. We greet them back. I look behind them to see if Forth is trailing after them, but nothing.

"Where's Forth?" I ask Ming.

He stops from unwrapping the choco-coated wafer for Kit, then glances at me.

"He's busy, P. They are practicing for their performance later," he answers.

"Performance?"

"Yes, krub. Their band will be playing on stage as the final act for this fair."

"You mean the concert," Kit interjects.

Ming smilingly turns to Kit. "Yes, my Kitkat." Kit rolls his eyes, and takes away the choco-coated wafer from his hand to unwrap it on his own.

Aside from the different booths that all faculties have prepared for everybody, there will also be a mini concert at night on the last day of the activity. It will be done by the campus' band which is composed of students from different faculties who are musically inclined.

Last year, I wasn't able to attend the third day of the fair because it's the same date of our flight overseas where my father and I had spent the holidays. I hadn't seen the band performed, and I have no idea that Forth's part of it...

I admit, there are things we do not know about one another as we are still in the process of learning those things. The kind of relationship we have is like a laboratory work: a series of experimentations and discoveries. We don't state the fact (unless necessary), we find it out on our own. And honestly speaking, it gives thrill to both of us.

Like right now. Knowing my man will be performing on stage makes me feel so excited, although he's always singing to me especially when I am having troubles sleeping at night. He's in his most attractive state when he's singing...

Oh, wait. I almost forget that he'll be singing in a vast crowd. It means that those people will be swooned of him again!

Fuck it and his stupidly handsome face!!

I jolt up, making these two couples beside me surprised.

"Ming, where are they having their rehearsal?" I query.

"P?"

"The band. Where is their rehearsal?"

"Ahh. They are at music club room. Main building, second floor."

I mutter my gratitude, then sprint my way on the place, leaving them without explanation. I want to see him before they play, though there are still couple of hours. If it's possible, I don't want him to sing with the band, or I could at least  make him look hideous once he performs.

However, I have yet reached the second floor of the main building where all the special clubs are, when I notice that tall figure on the first floor near the general admission's office. I am about to approach him, but I stop on my feet.

I blink several times to check if I wasn't wrong with what I am seeing...

Forth is talking to my dad...

... Or is it dad talking to Forth?

Fucking shit!!!

I don't know what to do as my feet seem to get stuck on the concrete floor.

What is my dad doing here? Isn't he's supposed to be at his office today? Why is he talking with Forth???

Should I come to them and interrupt them? Or should I just turn back and feign oblivion of it?

But I am curious to know their topic is!!

Usually, in movies and teledramas, when a parent appears in the context, it means disaster. Especially when the kind of relationship you have is considered unacceptable to the norm of 'normal' people.

I know dad isn't like that, and he cares for me a lot. He'll support me whatever decisions I make... but, hell to nth level!! I am getting fidgety of might actually happen. What if, it's the opposite of what I am expecting?

Damn it!!! What should I do??!!!!!!!

Suddenly, dad shifts his gaze and catches me...

...

Uhm... anyone knows the fastest route to the core of the earth? I think, I'll spend the rest of life there...

"Beammy," I almost jump at my father's starky voice. "What are you doing here?"

Forth turns, and lovingly smiles upon seeing me.

I give an awkward smile as my eyes dart from my dad to Forth, then back to my dad. My dad seems to be in his casual mood and Forth, too. There isn't a hint that they are having a conflict over something, or a big issue is being discussed.

I gaze at Forth, trying to draw the truth out of him. He gives away nothing.

What's really going on?

"Does a cat get your tongue, Beammy? Why are you just standing there without saying anything? Or, you're eavesdropping?"

"I am not! I am...practicing the art of silence, dad," I reply the moment I find my words.

Dad clicks his tongue. "Still a quipper, hm? I thought you've lost the habit since you've gotten closer to this man." He clasps Forth's shoulder.

What does he mean by I've gotten closer to the man beside him? Am I right with what I am thinking? They're discussing about... us?

I take a slow, quite, deep breath to calm my rioting system. I don't want my father to see that I'm in the edge of trepidation. I try to hold on to my composure as I answer him.

"What can I do? I only got the genes from you... (Don't get it wrong, this is how we really speak to one another) Anyway, dad, what are you doing here? Why are you with him?"

"I am here to catch a Cheshire cat. I heard it's been lurking around him. And, it was true." He points at Forth, then jerks his brows at me, meaningfully.

Yeah, right. See what I am talking about? 99.9 percent of my genes comes from him, then he'll wonder why I am still like this? He's a quipper as me. Sometimes, even worst.

Even my nosiness, originated from him. Cheshire cat is what he used to call me since I was always grinning like that cat from Alice in Wonderland when I was a kid. Catching the Cheshire cat means finding out... no... Confirming whatever information he has gotten about Forth and I.

Shit! This is nerve-wrecking!!!!

"What do you want, dad?" Maintaining my calm facade.

"A cup of coffee. Mind to bring one while I am...discussing 'something' with your 'friend'."

"What will you discuss with him?"

"Hmm... nothing important that you should know about."

"Then why are you sending me away?" I grumble. "I am your favorite son. I have the right to know whatever that 'something' you'll be discussing with him."

"You're my only son..." sigh~ he turns to Forth. "How can you put up with him? He's stubborn, meddlesome, and absolutely a troublemaker. He must be giving you a lot of headaches."

-_-" Am I hearing him right? He's talking ill of his own son in front of this head hazer who has stifled grin on his face...?

And why do they seem amiable to one another as if they've known each other for a long time?

"I just get used of it, krub. He will not be our Beam if he isn't like that," Forth replies.

Dad nods in agreement. "Definitely. It's what makes him special: Abnormal and retard..."

"Ei, dad! I was about to tear up, but you ruin it." He's picking on me, as usual. "And why do I feel like you're favoring Forth more than me?"

"Because he's more good-looking, well-mannered, and reliable than my own son..." (dad loves me so much, though) "Forth, if ever he messes around, tell me. I'll beat the shit out of him myself."

"I don't think it's necessary, krub. I'll never make it happen."

"Just in case... He bumped his head when he was a little, that's why he's like that."

Should I be happy about it because it only means that they are in good terms, or be annoyed since dad is teasing me more?

"Whatever, dad." Enough with the telltale. It's my turn to be answered. "What did the two of you really talk about? I don't believe that it's nothing important... I know you know everything about me, even the brand of toothpaste I use or the number of times I sleep in class... You wouldn't talk to Forth for nothing... You talk about us, am I right?"

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"Dad!"

"With that smartass mouth of yours, you're pretty obtuse. How can you keep up with your classes?"

"I am a genius... but not in other things. I need it to spell it out for me. Does it mean that you..." I move my finger to Forth, then to me to make my point.

Instead of answering me, he turns to the man beside him. "Forth, my son must have given you a hard time, isn't it?"

"Yes, krub. But, it's all worth it." Smile still plastered on his lips.

My heart's beating wildly in my chest in anticipation of good news. The way they interact with one another, their unspoken words, it all points to one direction.

My father stares straight into my eyes.

"You perfectly know that you can't hide anything from me..." I nod automatically.  Although we're living apart, we're making sure to be informed of one another.

It's just that, I haven't told him about my relationship with Forth because I am afraid of what his reaction will be. But, I guess, I shouldn't have doubted him for he will always be supporting me.

"...Let's just say that I still believe what I've told you before... Nonetheless, I trust this head hazer more than anything else. I know he'll take better care of you." Uhm...okay, he's supporting Forth more than me -_-"

But, that last sentence...

"You're one lucky fellow, Beammy."

"Forth's more lucky to have me," I can't help saying, self-supporting, which make my dad snort.

I feel like in cloud nine, knowing that my father's accepting this...us...I gently bite my lower lip to restrain myself from really tearing up. My life has been so perfect and complete.

I glance at Forth. He's smiling like there's no tomorrow.

My father doesn't stay longer as someone has suddenly called him from his work. He has to go back to his office. It's unfortunate that he couldn't get to see Pha and Kit. They are so close with my father, and he treats them like his own sons, too.

Meanwhile, I tried my best to coax Forth into telling the things my father has said prior to my arrival. I want to know what else they have talked about, and how did he manage to get his consent. My father isn't the type to be easily persuaded. He's always been careful with choosing the people who will be part of our lives.

But, with Forth, he has accepted him right away. Even trusted him more than me... I want to feel bitter about it for obviously, I am no longer the favorite son of my father (though he has no choice since I am his only son). It's now Forth.

However, I am so elated that the two precious people in my life are getting along and come to an agreement. :)

Anyway, Forth doesn't disclose anything no matter what I do. He goes back at practicing for their mini concert tonight. But, he doesn't let me watch them. He wants me to see him perform on stage. (I bet there will be a surprise)

It leaves me no choice but to do what he wants after he put up his most annoyingly adorable face. I just run back to where my friends are, forgetting the main reason why I went there. Forth will always be mine, anyway, no matter how many people will fall for him tonight. Especially now that we have green light from dad.

Once I arrive at our booth, Pha and Kit have already changed into their casual outfit. But, it doesn't mean that people will stop taking pictures of us. We just decide to explore the other booths together with their boyfriends. They are teasing me for being a loner, except I don't care because something great has happened to me. His absence doesn't mean I am alone.

We kill the time trying every booth the campus has until night falls, and my most last awaited activity will be starting.

A makeshift stage is set up at the field to accommodate the great number of people tonight. Like me, they are apparently waiting for this event. Some even have their banners and light sticks. If I didn't know that the performers are our fellow students (and my man), I'd think that they are some famous korean boy bands. Perhaps, they are our version of kpop...?

Because of this crowd, we aren't able to find a good spot to watch. We're at the back, and only Pha and Ming can watch without craning their necks like us, because of their height (Oh, I wish I'm tall like them).

Pha offers to piggy back Yo who happily accepts the offer. He jumps onto Pha like an excited kid, giggling. Ming tries to do the same, but Kit grumpily turns him down. I don't know if he's afraid of the other people who could see them or he's embarrassed that Ming might find him heavy. I think it's the latter as Kit suddenly says that he has eaten a lot today. Ming just laughs it out, and still carry Kit in spite of his protest. A bashful smile appears on Kit's lips as he hold tightly on to Ming.

Since I have no one to carry me (if I do, I wouldn't be bothered to watch this concert), I just look for a chair where I can stand on. I find one near at my right side. And as I am about to get it, I am bumped into someone.

This crowd is already wild, though the band is still tuning up their instruments.

"Sorry..." says the person who crashes on me.

I look up, only to be greeted by that man who's awfully familiar.

"Beam..." he mutters.

Do I know him? My brow quirks up while trying to remember his face...

"It's Samuel," he says, offering an answer. "The guy the other day."

Oh. Right. I forgot. Well, I tend to forget the people I don't like.

Then he quickly adds, "I am sorry for what I did. I didn't know what I was doing. I have been watching you from a far, that when I got a chance to be near you, I became greedy. I really am sorry."

"Okay," I say since he seems to be regretting his wrongdoings, and for me to hastily get away from him.

"Really? You're forgiving me?"

"Yeah. So you may go," and rest in peace.

"Are you sure?" He clasps my hand which I promptly shove away. "I thought... you forgive me..."

"Forgiving you doesn't mean you can touch me."

"But..."

"Hey, Samuel! What are doing there?!"

A shrilling voice makes us turn to the direction where it came from. It's that Dream-whatever.

Great. Another irritating person.

"What are you doing with him?" she asks the person she calls Samuel. "Do you know how horrible that person is?" She points at me.

I shrug my shoulders. "But not as horrible as you," I mutter.

"See? You shouldn't approach him. He'll make your life miserable."

As if I did something to make your life miserable as it was before.

"Dream...What are you saying? He's not that kind of person. Why would P'Forth cho..."

"He is that kind of person!" she cuts in. "So, you have to leave him alone. Let's go."

She gives me a stinky eye before she pulls the man with her. But, as they are leaving, I manage to catch her few words to that equally annoying man.

"Let him be with P'Forth," she said, making me dubiously stare at their retreating image.

The hell with that?

Come to think of it, she is known to have feelings for Forth, that's why she hates every cell of my body. If you have seen your rival with other man, wasn't it you're supposed to use it against that person? But rather, she seemed to shoo away that man from me (though she insulted me).

Weird. She must have been bitten by her fellow snake to act that way...

But, I don't have time to process it all as the blasting music fills the air, causing the crowd to go frenzy. I hastily get the chair, and go back to my friends.

I step on the chair to watch the band playing, and my jaw literally drops as I see them. They are all wearing black from head to toe with elaborated, flamboyant design: studs, spikes metal belts, chains, and a like that glitters through the lights. Their hair are teased, hairsprayed, and their drummer even dyed it in hot pink, attracting some of the audience 's eyes. And from a far, I could perfectly discern that heavy theatrical make-up was put on them, setting the stage on fire. They are all looking hot, especially that lead vocalist who's also playing his bass guitar. Forth's sharp features, enhance with those dark eyeliners and other cosmetics, are something worth beholding to. He's oozing of sexiness, I can't take my eyes off him.

"I'll be joining the band next year, so you can also ogle at me like P'Beam to P'Forth, my Kitkat!" Ming loudly tells Kit because of the blaring music.

"Do you know how to sing and play guitar like Forth?!"

"No! But I can play instrument, and I'll learn to sing for you!"

"Fine then! If you can't do it, I'll be kicking your sorry ass away!"

"If I can, I'll be kissing your ass!"

Kit pulls his hair hard that tumbles them on the ground.

"Yo! Would you like me to sing!"

"P'Pha, let's just listen to them! I haven't brought an umbrella."

"Making fun of me, huh?"

Pha pretends to drop Yo off of his back by wriggling him. Yo laughingly tightens his grip to Pha...

Their first song ends up with that vocalist showing off his strumming skill, creating insane screams from the crowd. They continue playing those rock, heavy metal songs where the audience are jumping and banging their heads, while singing along with the band on top of their lungs. Despite the long and tiring day, it doesn't stop everyone from having a delightful time. Even the teachers and staff take this opportunity to release their stress by dancing to the beat. My crazy friends are also dancing, showing off their rather weird steps. (Of course, I am one of them. Hehe)

When all seem to be going out of their steam, they shift their music to mildly upbeat songs after their quick water break. It allows the crowd to catch their breaths and take a rest for a while, before another alternative rock songs resonate throughout the field.

From the distance, I could see that Forth's sweating hard which cause him to remove his extravagant leather black jacket, revealing those well-toned biceps. A loud, exciting commotion breaks out from the people. But, I don't know if it's because of the fast music or the vocalist's muscles...

"N'Forth, you're freakingly hot!! I love youuuuu!! Please, marry meee!!!" someone yells.

I think, that's the answer.

Whoever that person is, might have a death wish.

We all lose track of the time as the concert continues. We just learn that it's about to end when they turn to a soft melody.

"I hope you're having fun," Forth says, panting a bit.

The audience, especially women, answer him in chorus with a yes, and shout other lovey-dovey things. Forth just smiles.

"Before we play the ending songs, I just one to share my happiness to everybody...This year, I have received the greatest gifts I could ever have in my life..." there are various reactions from the audience. "...The gifts I thought would be just dreams, until it becomes reality... I've gotten the heart of the person I am madly, deeply in love with; and today, I am finally accepted to his family... It's been a long process, though. I just didn't tell you that the moment I learnt about your dad, I have talked to him..." he's now directing his words to me, as his eyes wander around to find me in this vast crowd. "He's skeptical, of course. Afraid that I might hurt you. But, I told him how much I love you and I am willing to prove it till my last breath. ..."

...

"Shit! I am losing to Forth."

"P'Pha, you don't have to do what P'Forth's doing. I know how much you love me."

"No, Yo. I want the world to know my love for you."

...

"Kitkat, if I confess my feelings for you in this crowd, what will you do?"

"I'll never let you in my apartment again."

"Eh? Why? Isn't it romantic?"

"You have your own way of being romantic. Just stick to it."

"Awww...my sweet Kitkat..."

"What the heck, Ming?! Get off me!! You're squeezing me!"

...

"...So tonight, in this crowd, wherever you are and I hope you're listening...I am saying my vow that You are the only one I was loving, I am loving, and will be loving forever and ever. I love you to the moon and back, Beam Baramee of the faculty of medicine, my one and only crazy doctor."

.....

"Shit, Beam! Are you crying?" It's Pha.

"Woah! I'll definitely reward Forth for this." - Kit

I wipe the tears, that I have no idea, are falling from my eyes. I can't even think of a retort to my friends as my mind is filled of his stupid, foolish, cringeworthy, skin-crawling words... Yet my heart is in state of great euphoria...

He thinks I am the greatest gift in his life...

He is, too.

And loving him is greatest decision I've ever made.

"All the remaining songs are for you, Beam."

Our love lingers around the scenic beauty of the earth

I don't know but it might be a heaven gift

Every time when we are together

Time passes so fast

But it was all so happy and sweet

As long as you're with me every moment

It makes me feel infinite bliss

But if you were to leave me one day

I probably would not be able to live on alone
**
There's only you in my world
The only one that exist

No one is able replace you in my heart

Listen to me

If i haven't got you, everything is nothing

There's only you in my world

The only one in my heart

No matter how time flies, I will still love you

My heart belongs to you, eternally
*
We may fight and tear one day

That's just because we haven't understand each other enough

But this interlude

Will make us know each other more

Love each other more, do you understand?

As long as you're with me every moment

It makes me feel infinite bliss

But if you were to leave me one day

I probably would not be able to live on alone
**
There's only you in my world

The only one that exist

No one is able replace you in my heart

Listen to me

If i haven't got you, everything is nothing

There's only you in my world

The only one in my heart

No matter how time flies, I will still love you

My heart belongs to you, eternally
*
Only you

You alone

Listen to me

If i haven't got you, everything is nothing

There's only you in my world

The only one in my heart

No matter how time flies, I will still love you

My heart belongs to you, eternally
.

.

.

*****

A/N
The song is entitled "There's only you in my world"  Waterboy the movie OST by Captain. I would like to express my utmost gratitude to Pinky141087 for this beautiful song. I love it so much 😍 😍😍This chapter belongs to you. Hehe. 😊💕

The other songs Forth played for Beam are:
"All I need" by Timethai;
"I love you with every breath" by Ruj Suparuj
(If you just want to listen 😊)

I am also thinking of writing a Mingkit fanfic... what do you think so? I am open to all suggestions :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

630K 38.6K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
16.1K 1K 29
Yo is an angel. Like a literal angel, straight from heaven. He's on a mission to find love, but the stakes are very high. Will he give his heart to s...
440K 10.7K 57
(n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life.
366K 11K 23
All your life, or what you can remember from it, you've been the servant to the Governors daughter. All that changed when you met him