Engineering Moon and the Craz...

By ChervaChenesEklat

"I fell in love with the person who has the brightest smile." ~ Forth #195 in Fanfiction (highest rank...wow... More

1. I see you
2. Drinking Buddies
3. Crazy Doctors
....
4. First Picture
5. Captivating Smile
6. Captivating Smile 2
7. White Band
8. This Gear
9. Grey World
PART II ~ PRESENT TENSE
10. Focus with my duties
11. Except for one
12. They all know
13. Will come hereafter
14. Not again
15. Just like a dream
16. A complete haze
17. Pieces of puzzles
18. Everything has changed
19. World at my feet
This is not an update
20. Don't ask me why
21. Holding the key
22. An urgent matter
23. Morning dew
24. Bad blood
25. Things I couldn't give
26. Why
27. Only the two of us
28. Paler against sun-kissed skin
29. He's mine
30. Claiming my man
Special 1b: Gifts
31. Welcome home
32. Morning ritual
33. I'm not possessive
34. Fun memory together
35. Lost and devastated
36. Coming back
37. In our soul
38. My life without him
39. Trust me
40. Freezing hell
41. What I can do
42. Finally
43. It's only YOU

Special 1a: Mole

20.8K 760 361
By ChervaChenesEklat

A/N
Since I haven't still decided the exact timeline I'll be using for the future, I have written special chapters inspired by the recent happenings on our beloved ForthBeam.

This chapter is based from the fashion award they attended last week (if I am not mistaken) where they have to wear dark eyeliner. I personally thought that both of them become feminine, yet Khun Ying slayed the night. He's the real queen bee. Khun Luang just got that womanish look because of his mismatched lipstick. But without it, he's freakingly hot! (Don't tell it to Khun Ying... I still want to live. I need to finish this fanfic🙇)

So, here we go... If you're not fond of cosplaying and cross dressing, I suggest to skip this part. Anyway, another special chapter will be published.

Hope you enjoy it as I enjoy writing this! 😆😆😆

(Beam)

Aside from the moon and star competition, there is another event that every one is also looking forward to --- It's the campus fair that usually happens before the Christmas break.

It's a three-day event where students, staff, and guests from different universities, places, and walks of life can enjoy various booths prepared at the campus' vast field by all the faculties.

It's the time we can showcase the knowledge and skills we have learnt from our chosen career, like the faculty of agriculture has put up a snack bar where all the ingredients came from their own tended crops;

the faculty of communication and arts has staged a mini play;

the faculty of culinary arts has satisfied the crave of everyone with their sumptuous meal;

the faculty of science has exhibited all their inventions;

the faculty of engineering has built up their own arcade games; and so on and so forth...

But, I can't fucking understand why our faculty has decided to come out with a fucking cosplay café along with free medical consultation.

(Seriously, I don't get the connection of these two at all aside from the menu we have is according to the proper diet an average person must consume.)

Pha, Kit, and I volunteered to be medical personnel, however these lovely seniors seem to have planned it for quite some time as they have assigned us to be part of the crew of their cosplay café. They reasoned out, we're not ready yet to do the check-ups. (Really?)

I am ready to take my absences for three days and don't fucking care whether I lose a point or points in our subjects (since the professors want us to participate in the said event and they'll be grading our performance), just not to take part on that stupid cosplay. Nonetheless, these retarded friends of mine have dragged me out of my room even before I could flee.

"We'll all be doing it together! All for one. One for all!" They said -_-"

So, here I am with them in my most exasperated look, wearing a Lolita dress...

Yes! They let us wear a lolita dress! A dress, for fucking sake!!!

The seniors gave us an approve smile, saying that we were perfect and would surely attract a lot of customers to their shitty cosplay café.

Actually, this event is meant to advertise our school, and raise additional funds to each faculty. Hence, everyone is doing everything to be the most popular booth.

And the seniors thought, we are excellent mascots.

I glance at my friends. They glance back as if telling me that they should have just fled away with me. Apparently, they haven't expected that they will be dressing us up like this. Why didn't they just let us wear a Naruto's costume? Or Luffy's? Or Levi's? Why do we have to dress as cute girls??!!! They also put make up despite of my violent protest.

Fucking shitttt!!!! I have lost count of the times I have cussed in my head. I can't cuss at my seniors face, though I feel like to.

The moment we get out from our hiding place, there are squeaks and squeals from the crowd in an instant. And though we have opened our booth yet, there's already a long line ahead of us.

"This is what I'm talking about," the president of our faculty says with a satisfied smile. "Good job, boys."

He taps our shoulders, then leaves to, perhaps, wander around.

I wish I could do it rather than staying in this fuck up booth and be their mascot.

"They are so cute!!! P'Kit! P'Beam!"

"Can we take a picture of them?"

"Is that P'Pha? He's so handsome in his dress!!"

Right. We are looking...how do I say it?...Effeminate. Some haven't even recognized us, and thought we are real women...

Oh, I hate this!!!! Really, truly, sincerely hate it!!!!!!

"We're wondering what the cause of this commotion was, only to find out that it's the crazy doctor gang."

An awfully familiar deep baritone voice has snapped me out from cursing all the living and non-living entities in this world, and making us all turn to its direction.

Could the ground open up and swallow me whole where I can live there forever? I don't think I could keep living in this world after this day TT_TT Even my friends seem to have the same thing in mind as Kit suddenly takes a step backward with rounded eyes, while Pha uses the sign board to cover his face.

Forth, Ming, and Yo are grinning from ear to ear with amusement in their eyes.

"P'Pha," Yo sweetly calls. Pha peeks through the sign board. "You're so beautiful today."

Why does it sound so right from his mouth as if cosplaying as a girl is not a bad idea at all?

Pha suddenly disregards the sign board, then stares lovingly at his beloved Yo. Despite of his lovely, flowery dress, he's still able to make Yo blushes.

"You are hundredth beautiful and adorable than me that I can't just help myself from falling for you over and over and over again," he says.

Kit makes a disgusting sound, and I almost throw up.

"Kitkat---"

"Don't, Mingkwan," Kit interrupts. "I am warning you or else, you want to break up with me."

"No! I'll die if it happens... I just want to ask if you need a drink." He excuses.

Tsk! If I know, he's supposed to tease Kit.

For those who are wondering, Ming and Kit have finally been together right after our charity event last semester. One of our participants had shared his greatest regret in life which was not telling his real feelings to his special someone. He kept on avoiding, pushing that person away because he's afraid of the consequences of loving that person. Until one day, when he got the courage to accept that person, he's already too late. That person died in an accident...

No one can predict what tomorrow will bring. We will never know the exact time we will be with the people we care a lot. That's why as long as you still have all the time in the world, use it to express how much you care for them.

It has hit Kit into his core. He has been so stubborn with his feelings for quite a long time, thus the moment we got home, he had called Ming to meet him. I was there to give him 'moral' support as he has confessed his feelings for Ming (with still few angry remarks because he's Kitty Kitkat).

Ming seemed to be the happiest person on earth when he has heard Kit's confession that he abruptly bursted out that he has been in love with Kit since our high school years. We were Yo's stalkers back then, not knowing that my friend had been stalked also by Yo's handsome best friend...

"Will you be mad if I also take the mickey out of you?" Forth's musical voice has brought me back to the present.

Yes, I was so pissed off a while ago and almost ran away from all of these foolish things, but looking at his 'stupid' face and listening to his 'irking' voice, my nerves have hushed down. He's always been staring like I am the only one who matters in this world, in his world, and as always, my heart flutters as a fool.

I tilt my head on the side as I lean myself on the counter of our booth.

"I don't care whether you tease me or not. In suit or rubbish gown, I can still pull it off," I say in my most arrogant tone, although my hands are itching to peel this trashy frock off me.

"I can see that," he replies. His gaze travels down through my body then back to my face.

Suddenly, I feel like cursing myself for being so bold. His sharp eyes are giving me butterflies in my stomach that if I burp, they would come out of my mouth.

"Don't stare at me like that," I blurt.

"Like what?"

Like some appetizing dish you want to devour. It makes me feel the same.

"Like I'm some clown in a circus," I answer instead.

He let out a soft giggle. "It's the opposite of what I'm thinking. I thought..."

I cover his mouth with my hand before he could say nonsense things.

"I don't know why you are all here, but get the hell out of here. We have to work. Don't you have work in your own faculty?" I growl at the three of them.

"Oh, right, P'Forth. We need to be back in our booth. P'Run just asked me to bring him the tool box as he has to fix one of the machines that suddenly broke down."

"I thought they have repaired it yesterday? They told me that everything is ready."

"I don't know, P. I also thought they have checked all the materials."

Forth glances at his wrist watch with knotted forehead, then cusses.

It's the first time I heard him cuss, and I can't help but be amazed. It never crosses my mind that he's also using those words. When we were...ehem!... making love, I have never heard him say those vulgar words, so I thought he considers using it as mortal sin...

Or... I have influenced him?

Heck! I am a bad influence! I have to talk him out about it.

These engineering students hurriedly go back to their booth to attend to whatever problem they have right now. Yo comes along with them to be back in his faculty's booth despite of Pha's plea to stay beside him.

But, before they can finally leave us, Forth turns back to press his lips on my forehead, not minding the people around us. Ming is about to do the same, but Kit shoves his face off, while Pha pulls Yo to kiss his cheek.

I thought, those women in the line will be dispersing after what they have witnessed, however, after a moment of silence, they all squeals like dolphins. They seem to be more pleased with what they have seen.

I can't understand it. Is it the trend today? Sometimes, women are incomprehensible.

After few minutes, the campus' fair has officially been opened.

Loud, upbeat music is being played in the background. But, we barely hear the sound as the crowd swarms in different areas. There are people shouting, giggling, talking, murmuring, and other kinds of noise that make it hard for us to listen to one another's bleat. Also, with this number of people lining up for our booth, we can no longer be bothered with our look today. It's just that, it's starting to get fucking hot.

I really want to strip off from this costume. The wig is an additional burden. It's itchy and sometimes covering my face. Every time I'll try to remove it, a senior will come to bring it back.

sigh~

What a pity life we have today.

"Hi!" I boringly gaze at the new customer.

The senior gestures us to smile. So I smile...like a robot. The man ahead of me just chuckles.

"May I know what heaven-sent shake is?"

I gather all my will not to roll my eyes at the names of the menu we have. Whoever has thought of those labels must be a thousand times nutcase.

"It's just a combination of dark chocolate and coffee beans which are known to lessen stress because it activates the dopamine in the brain," I explain, because I have to.

"Ah. Okay. May I have one, please?"

I shout his order to the people who are in charged of doing it. Then, take his payment and tell him to wait on his seat.

"Will you be the one to give it to me?" he abruptly asks.

I furrow. "No. Someone else. It's not my job." It's Pha and Kit's. I am just behind the counter since I am better in Math than them. (And they more eye-candy. Heheh)

"Oh... What a waste..." he mutters which deepens the lines on my forehead. "I am Samuel, anyway. A transferee from the faculty of engineering. I used to see you in our building."

"Ah...okay. Nice to meet you...?" This time, I awkwardly smile. Why do I think, he's strange..? "Uhm... If you don't mind...there are other customers."

"Oh, right. Sorry for disturbing you..."

Yet he's still standing on the way. I have to point out with my hands that he has to move away before he really walks toward one of the tables and chairs. However, his eyes are still in my direction. I look around to see if there is something worth to watch in my place, but none.

I just ignore him, and turn my full attention to the others.

"Beam." Kit nudges my side after a while.

A big question mark appears in my head as he gives me a cold blended drink.

"Are you sick, Kit? Why are you giving this to me? Is it free or you'll be asking me a favor?" because he's not usually the first to give me something unless I ask.

"It's not from me. It's from that guy sitting over there. He said to give it to you since you look tired."

I look at the guy he's pertaining at. It's that strange transferee whom I forgot immediately the name.

He smiles when he sees me looking at him.

"Bring it back. I don't need it," I tell Kit.

"Bring it back yourself. He said he'll never accept it back unless 'you' do it..." The fuck! "I think, he's hitting on you," Kit whispers before returns to his work, leaving me no choice but to face that guy.

I pass my job for a while to nong Suthee who has just finished with his serve. I march toward that guy's table, and shove the cold beverage on his chest.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I am not taking free stuff." Especially from the people who have hidden motives.

I am about to leave him alone, when he grabs my wrist which causes me to turn back at him.

"Then you can pay me later. I am accepting anything." He stresses out his last word.

This fucking bastard! Does he think I am some kind of dimwit whore who he could easily hit on? If there weren't other people right now, I might have been punched his ill face as a payment, since he's accepting anything, right?

But because, I am a good citizen of this country and in love with the idea of peace, I just count from one to ten in my head to calm my nerves.

"Take your filthy hand off me, before I lose my control and my knuckles bond with your disgusting face," I say quietly.

He snickers. "I am not here to seek for violence, and I don't think I have a disgusting face. Many women find me attractive... But I find you more attractive. Can you spare me some of your time and let's talk about it?"

"I don't spend my precious time with a trash. And if you're from the faculty of engineering, you know well that I am only attracted to one person."

I yank my wrist from him, but he quickly grabs me again. It's fucking irritating!

"Beam Baramee from the faculty of medicine, a well-known Casanova who spent his former years flirting and bedding different women. Your preference might have changed this year, yet you couldn't only be interested to a person. Once a flirt will always be a flirt. I don't care even if you're dating our head hazer, just spend some of your precious time with me."

"You're a fucking shit. I will never spend time with you or to someone else because it all belongs to your head hazer. Get it through your rotten skull."

"But I can..."

"What are you doing?"

I freeze as I hear that chilly tone that instantly gives me goosebumps.

I can't remember when Forth has used it or if he has ever used it in my presence. That tone that seems to cut open its enemies. He might be forbidding, but always tender. Even the sound of his footsteps screams a great peril.

"Get your hands off him, Samuel."

The guy releases my wrist like he was abruptly scorched by it.

Forth grabs my hand and pulls me to his back.

"Never ever touch him, or else I'll forget that we're from the same faculty."

I've never gotten a chance to see what the other man looks like as Forth drags me away.
No one from my faculty stops us, even my friends. I don't know if it's because of the seething aura that surrounds Forth and they do not want to mess up with him, or because they just want me to leave.

I suppose, it's the former.

He already looks intimidating, what more when he's agitated? Though I haven't seen his face and only heard his voice, I know he has that murderous look...

Once we reach an empty building of a faculty I didn't mind to know, I stop on my tracks, making him halt, too. I have no idea where he is planning to take me, I just want to see his face.

"Forth...?" He's not looking at me. I gently tug his hand. "Hey, Forth. I want to see your face."

Silence~

I tug him once again.

"I'll talk to the president of your faculty. I'll ask... No. I'll convince him to give you another task, or to not let you wear that horrendous frock... Yes, I find you freaking gorgeous in that look, however seeing how those people googled their eyes on you and someone even dared to touch you, I almost unleashed the devil inside me and committed murder. I hate it when someone's maliciously holding you. I hate it when someone's gazing at you with adoring eyes. I fucking hate it when someone's trying to get your attention, because... I am afraid... that I will lose you. I don't know what to do if it happens... I can't... I can't lose you... But I want to give you your happiness..."

I've heard enough to fully understand his feelings right now.

He might have possessed all the qualities of a perfect man for everybody, he still has a lot of insecurities. He always worries that he will never be worthy of me, where in reality I am the one who's not worthy of him.

I have wanted to smack him in the head, to yell at his stupidity. I have thrown all those supposedly right reasons, doubts, and uncertainties long ago because I want to be with him... To be with Forth: the head hazer and former engineering moon, and not with someone else.

But, looking how devastated he is right now, I just hug him from the back, letting him know all my feelings.

I feel his rage easing up a bit.

"But I am here... and I'll not be going anywhere without you." I can't believe I am capable of saying it. Well, when it comes with him, I can do anything...

"There...are always better people than me. And if ever one day, you fall for someone else, please tell me...before I let you go."

Sigh~

"No one's better than you, Mr. Head hazer. I would rather cut my balls out than falling for someone else. So, stop this nonsense. I'll stick with you, now and forever, like that mole on your neck." Which I find so...appealing.

I feel the vibration of his chuckle. Finally :)

"Can't you give a better expression?" His voice's lighter.

"Which one?" I ask while eyeing that mole which seems to drawing me closer. Why do I feel like counting all the moles he has? I am so curious to know its number.

"All of it."

"No..." I reply, moving closer my lips on that mole. "I like it that way."

My mind is suddenly in the gutter because of that one sensuous mole.

Since he's taller than me, I have to tiptoe to press my lips against his skin. He is a bit startled of what I did, but he shivers beneath my lips...

I am willing to do more than just pressing my lips on his skin, if he hasn't spun around to kiss me on the mouth. His fingers brush my neck, before he cups my cheeks and breaks apart. He thumbs my slightly parted lips as I lift my brows up in silent question.

"I hate the taste of that cosmetics they put on you," he explains, gently wiping out the lipstick from my lips.

Oh! "They said, it's bubble gum flavor," It does taste like a bubble gum when I licked it. I thought, he'll like it.

"I prefer the natural sweetness of your mouth."

"And I prefer the bubble gum taste. Perhaps, I can borrow the lipstick they used to put it on you," I tease, seeing now that he's back to his normal mood.

"With or without that, you prefer kissing me."

I grin. He's right. I stop drinking alcohol after the time I've tasted his intoxicating lips that hold an endless promise of delight.

He brushes away the last trace of lipstick on my lips, and before I could even stop myself, I have caught his thumb in my mouth.

It was only meant to kid him, to goof around him, but once I feel the tip of his thumb on my tongue, an electrifying sensation surges over me, igniting all the worldly desire.

I always think that his long, slightly calloused fingers are beautiful. Whenever he's delicately strummung his guitar with his finger, I find it so enthralling...appealing..I also like it how it deftly explores my body, enough to echo his name in our private quarter and my whole system.

Instinctively, my tongue curls on his thumb, tasting and subtlety sucking. It has a salty-bubble gum taste that most probably because of that cosmetic. I don't know why I am doing this, but I am liking it.

I feel him tense. I gaze up through my lashes to see his controlled expression that's slowly slipping out of him. His shallow breaths and dark eyes have betrayed him of his achingly drive. I couldn't help but playing more with his thumb, staring at his eyes, until it cracks his restraint.

He opens my mouth with his other fingers to pull out his thumb and replaces it with the slide of his tongue. A satisfied hum escapes from my mouth as he is pressed harder. My hands instantly reach up for the back of his head, twisting those silky soft hair around my fingers for a moment or two, before I trace the plane of his sturdy back.

I remember leaving nasty bruises on it when we first spent the night together. My fingernails dug on it as I fought the uncomfortable pain that hit me. Nonetheless, his soothing voice and gentle stroke coaxed me to stillness, replacing the pain with exhilarating delight, which we could only feel in every time we spend together.

I know he was in ache, too, the first time we did it. But, he's a very generous lover, he would rather worry about me than himself.

He's fucking so generous that I can't help giving my whole self to him.

He ,then, pulls apart from me again, irritating the hell out of me. Why does he have to spoil heightening part?

"We are in an open space," he explains with a stifle mirth as he sees what I look like.

It only kicks me in when I snap my eyes off him and look around us. We are in a hallway of a completely deserted building because of the fair that's currently happening in the field. On my right side are the lines of various parked vehicles. If someone has lost his way here, he would definitely catches us making out in a broad daylight.

I stare back at him with still annoyance on my face.

"So, what now?" I ask. I am so turn on that despite of this fucking dress, I can feel the throbbing ache in my center.

And I can see that he is, too.

"My bike is parked right around here. And my apartment is just a five-minute drive."

So, it means we're at the faculty of engineering?

I scan the area again, and spot the gear symbol of their faculty. I was too absorbed of how dangerously mad he was and how I would appease him, then that disorienting kisses, that I haven't noticed the place he has taken me.

"You want us to elope?" I jive.

He pinches my nose lightly.

"Silly. Your father will hunt me down if we did it. Anyway, I want you to change your clothes into a more...er...comfortable clothes. A hoodie and loose jeans are preferable, and I've noticed that there are too much carbon dioxide in the air. I suggest for a mask, also."

"Why don't you just wrap a heavy blanket around me, and put a paper bag on my head with two tiny slits so no one can see me? Or, just lock me in your room...?" Oh, wait. Why does the latter sounds great? "I don't think, I'll be needing those clothes nor this one I am wearing," I mutterly add as a sly grin forms in my lips..

His eyes glint of comprehension, but I haven't let him utter a single word as I quickly drag him to wherever his motorbike is parking.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 10.7K 57
(n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life.
8.5K 599 13
Never say never is my motto. Back with a new ghostship as a little birthday gift for a lovely friend of mine :)
246K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6.7K 368 48
Mecha. Magic. Mediocre, so much so you won't stop reading it ; p Special thanks to @llaugh who helped me create this awesome cover and @ArbreEcore wh...