Hetalia Threesome Lemons

By LittleNekoCanada

This will be a collection of threesome lemons. Of course this will be M rated for sexual themes and R-18+ ra... More

The Intro
SemiSober!CanadaxSober!Demon!ReaderxDrunk!Germany LEMON
Guard!ItalyxPrisoner!ReaderxGuard!Prussia LEMON
Nyo!AmericaxTransgender!ReaderxNyo!Prussia LIME
Nyo!AmericaxTransgender!ReaderxNyo!Prussia LEMON
A/N: Sorry
A/N: Writers Block
A/N: Italian Accents
A/N: School and Writing
End of This

Prisoner!RomanoxGuard!ReaderxPrisoner!England LEMON

2.2K 14 0
By LittleNekoCanada

~~The title originally had Prisoner!Italy, but during the writing process I noticed that Italy is a guard in the prison parts and not a prisoner. So I changed Italy to Romano. As you have noticed, there is no drawing for the picture because I was too lazy to draw and perfect one.~~

~~Your POV~~

  I blew my whistle for the inmates to wake up and make themselves presentable for breakfast. Many groans resounded throughout the cell block and one hiss, although very recognizable no one knew why (female prisoners name) was hissing.

  Walking around and opening each cell, I saw the reason why she was hissing. It looked as if two people, late in the night, forced her to go ahead and have sex with them.(A/N: A little nod to the first prison lemon.)

  "Shit, (f/p/n). What happened?" I asked her and she just shrugged, whiling off her face. She reached down to grab her shirt and put it on.

  "Two twenty-five." She muttered. "The twelve to three shift for guards last night." I nodded, taking a note on that time to ask the chief who was on that shift.

  "Get up and go to the mess, stay away from the male guards." It told her and tossed her a morning after pill box. "And take this with your water." She nodded and hurried out of her cell to the mess hall. I walked out of there and headed to the last cell of the block, Lovino and Arthur's.

  I still couldn't believe that their brothers actually got guard jobs here so that they can see them as much as often. I opened the cell door and was surprised at the amount of darkness in there.

  "To the mess, come on!" I shouted in there, shining my flashlight in the cell. "Listen you shits, you better get out here or I will-" I was pulled in by my flashlight since I had a tight grip on it. My mouth was covered by a cloth soaked in chloroform and I fell into a sedative induced sleep.

~~After lunch~~

~~England's POV~~

  "Why the bloody hell would you drug her, Lovino?!" I whisper-yelled at my cell mate. "Now (f/p/n) is worried and won't let anyone touch her!" Lovino shrugged and looked at me sideways.

  "It is-a free time, right bastardo?" Lovino asks me using the nickname he basically uses for everyone except the women, I nod. "And we have a bella ragazza in our cell, correct?" I nod again, confused as to what he is getting at. My eyes widen as I put two and two together.

  "'our long free time and a tied up woman in your cell? Sounds like a good time to me." A French frogs voice sounded behind us. "'ow did you manage sat? I know for sure sat le petite belle in our cell block isn't letting any of us touch her." I turned around and glared at Francis.

  "What do you want, frog?" I sneered. "Can't you see that I'm having a conversation with my cell mate?" Francis looked taken aback, almost surprised that I would sneer at him.

  "Arsur!" He shouts at me aghast. "Why are you talking to me in sat way?" God, such a drama queen Francis is.

  "Cazzo," Lovino groaned, "can't you just leave us-alone?" Francis looked at him then nodded, hurrying back to the group of friends that he has.

  "What the bloody hell was that?" I ask no one in particular and turn around to start walking to our cell. "Come on Lovino, let's head back to our cell. We have someone to tend to." I smirk darkly as I see that Guard (y/n) is still tied up, blindfolded, and gagged. Lovino closes our cell door once he enters and we immediately go over to our new pet.

  "'Ello, love!" I greet and I get a snarl in return. "Aww~ That is no way to treat your new master!" Lovino looks at me weird and opens his mouth as if he's about to say something, but I raise my hand before he can. I look at him and mouth; 'I have this handled, just go behind her.'. Lovino nods and walks behind Guard (y/n).

  "You know what, (y/n)?" I ask her. "You never seem to do a thorough search of either me or Lovino's desks~... I wonder why that is~?" I walk up to her and pet her face.

  "Is it because you fancy us~?" I question and (y/n) shakes her head while she grimaces with the cloth in her mouth. "Or is it..." I pull my hand away from her head and place it on her tie.

  "That you are not satisfied with your lover," I state as I loosen the black tie that is mandatory for the guard position, "and you need someone to sate your lust?" (Y/n) grows red at my accusation and at me slowly unbuttoning her white polo shirt.

  "Noh!" (Y/n) shouts around her gag. I chuckle and push her shirt back from her front.

  "No?" I ask and stick my hand in her already loose jeans, feeling the little damp spot on (y/n)'s panties. "Then what is this wet spot?" I start massaging her pussy through her panties and smirk at the blush I am recieving. I look around at Lovino and nod as a signal that he can speak now.

  "Aw, bella~..." Lovino purrs as he puts his hands on (y/n)'s hips. "Are you enjoying his teasing~?" (Y/n) jumps at the contact from Lovino and bucks her hips in a effort to get his hands off of her. (Y/n) moans out in surprise as my fingers enter her when she bucks.

  "Thop!" She yells around her gag, almost sounding like a moan. I smirk at her reaction and use my other hand to push her jeans down, taking in the image played before my eyes. Guard (y/n), tied up with her own belt with her shirt unbuttoned revealing her (f/c) bra and her black slacks down to show her (f/c) thong.

  "What-a naughty thing for you to wear, (y/n)~." Lovino chuckles as he starts to bring the front of her shirt back towards him. "I wonder what your-a bra looks like~..." Looking up, I saw that (y/n)'s jaw had clenched around the handkerchief that I had placed in her mouth and her face got even redder.

~~Your POV~~

  I clench my jaw around the cloth in my mouth and my face heats up even further as Lovino pulls the front of my polo shirt to the back in a effort to see what my bra looks like. I start panicking because if he saw the back of my bra he would know about my infatuation on him and Arthur. The back of my (f/c) bra had two flag patches sewn onto the band of my bra.

  'Shit!' I thought as the fabric of my button-up shirt finally revealed the patches. 'Why'd I have to wear this bra today?!' My face felt like it was about to melt when Lovino chuckled behind me.

  "Oi, bastardo. Come check out-a bella's bra." Lovino chuckled behind me as he looked at my back. I shook my head in a way to discourage Arthur from looking at the back of my bra. Unfortunately for me, it didn't work because Arthur removed his fingers from me and I heard footsteps going around me only to stop behind me.

  "The flag of Great Britain and Italy?" Arthur's voice sounded behind me with a more husky tone to it, "So I was right to guess that you do fancy us, love~." I put my head down in shame and I felt my shirt being cut away a inch below my sleeve. The person cut all the way across my shirt to the other side.

  "From now on, bella, your shirt will-always be like this~." Lovino hummed behind me. "I will-always modify your shirt if it isn't like this~." I gulped, but nodded anyways out of fear for what they would do to me. Lovino and Arthur just laughed at my submissive nod and someone reached up to my blindfold to untie it.

  "Now lets see your pretty eyes~." Arthur hungrily said as my blindfold fell to the floor. My spit was unconsciously swallowed while Lovino and Arthur walked around me to my front.

  My head was tilted up by a pair of olive fingers so that they could look at my properly. Lovino wasn't wearing his shirt and his pants were buttoned down a bit to show that he was going commando and Arthur had no clothes what so ever on with his not-so-little buddy standing to attention between his legs. I felt my face begin to melt at the size of Arthur and the fact the Lovino was going commando. Chuckles rang throughout the cell as the males before me took a good look at my crimson face.

  "Do you like what your-a seeing, bella~?" Lovino asked as he walked close to me and ripped the front of my bra in half. Arthur went next to Lovino and pushed my thong down to my knees.

  "Should we lower her so that we can use her from both ends?" Arthur mutters and turns to Lovino. "But lowering her also has the possibility that she has a chance at getting away from us. What is your input?" Lovino chuckles and starts tweaking my nipples, I started moaning at the stimulation on my chest that I didn't even care that they could hear me.

  "I don't think that (y/n) would be running-away from us in this state." Lovino states as he gauges my reactions to his teasing with a amused smile. "Besides~ I think that she wouldn't run either because of her-arousal~..." I gulped but nodded anyways at his statement, I was too horny to even disobey these two.

  'I'm just turning into a horny bitch for them...' I thought grimacing a bit at my thought, but I arched my back and moaned once Lovino took one of my nipples in his mouth and Arthur started to rub himself on my dripping pussy. Arthur groans a bit and grabs a small package from his cot. I broke out of my haze a bit and realized that he was now holding a condom square, I guess that they had planned this all out.

  'But why?' I thought as my body heated up from the sucking and rubbing, 'Why would they go to this length to have sex with me?' I groaned as Arthur pulled away from me to put on the condom. Lovino did the same, but to take off his pants and let the long penis trapped in its confines out.

  "Are you ready love?" Arthur asked as he walked behind me and positioned himself at my dripping entrance. I hesitate and nod at his question, wondering if my first time will hurt. While Arthur eases himself into my virgin entrance, Lovino reached up to my belt buckle and unlatches it from its leather counterpart.

  "Bloody hell your tight~..." Arthur mutters as his fingers clench on my hips in a bruising hold. Once he is fully inside me, I release a breath I didn't realize I was holding and Lovino releases my hands from my belt.

  "Were you-a virgin, bella?" Lovino chuckles as I slide further on to Arthur, a tiny stream of blood sliding down the underside of his penis. I look up at Lovino and push my gag down.

  "D-didn't you say that-ah!" My sentence is cut off by a moan as Arthur does a experimental thrust into me. "-that y-you wanted to use both e-ends of me?" Arthur starts thrusting into me at a slow pace to test my waters and I practically melt against him.

  "I'm-actually fine standing here-and watching, (y/n)~..." Lovino smirks as Arthur turns me to the side and bends me so that I have to put my weight onto his cot. "Besides~ I don't thing that's you'll be-able to do much in the state that your in~" I bite my lip in a effort to quiet myself and Arthur bends over me to start thrusting at a faster pace than before.

  "So FUCKING tight!" Arthur grits out of his apparently clenched teeth. "I'm glad that I took your virginity, (y/n)~."

~~Romano's POV~~

  "So FUCKING tight!" Arthur grits out of his clenched teeth as he basically digs into the ragazza's pussy. "I'm glad that I took your virginity, (y/n)~." I chuckle and try to imagine how tight (y/n) actually is. I unfortunately can't because I usually get the left overs of either my idiota fratello or the annoying tomato bastard.

  'Why do I always get the leftovers?! Che cazzo?!' I thought angrily, my hand curling into a fist. 'Am I not good enough for anyone?!' A soft, moaning voice, that was normally harsh, snapped me out of my thoughts.

  "L-Lovino, you need to be pleasured a-as well~..." (Y/n) softly called to me, looked over at the other two in the cell and almost fell over at how what I saw. Arthur and (y/n) were suddenly a metre (3.28084 feet for all the imperial Americans) away from me and (y/n) was bent over with her wrists being held by my cell mate as he pounded into her.

  "Santo cazzo di cazzo(Holy fucking shit)..." I mutter and feel my dick twitch at the sight of it. "Si~ I do~..." I knew my voice got huskier because (y/n) shivers and accidentally lets out a loud moan while she was distracted.

  "Shush, (y/n)!" Arthur mutters and motions me over to them using his head. I arch a eyebrow, but did so anyways.

  Almost in (y/n)'s sucking radius, I halted my advancements and she whined at it. I smirked down at her and stepped forward, allowing (y/n) to take me into her mouth. I quietly moan and step forward further shoving more of my length into her mouth.

  "Cazzo~..." I moan and tangle my fingers in her hair. "Your-amazing, bella~..." My head is tossed back as (y/n) starts sucking me and moves in rhythm with Arthur's thrusts.

  "Hah... Hah..." Arthur breathes while his thrusts get a bit sloppier. "I'm gonna- (Y/N)~!" Arthur thrust deeply into (y/n) as he came, almost choking her on my cock. Her throat started to convulse around me as it was getting used to the new occupant shoved deeply into it.

  "Fuck~!" I moan out as Arthur pulls out of (y/n) and lowers her to the ground. (Y/n) starts sucking me off with more vigour than when she was getting fucked by Arthur. She deep throats me quickly and starts moving her head while sucking.

  My hands move on they're own accord to tangle my fingers in her now messy hair, keeping her head in place as I start face-fucking her. (Y/n) moanesaround my dick, almost sending me over the edge but I didn't cum. Not yet. I pull out of her mouth and got a condom from Arthur's cot. Pushing the actual condom to the opposite corner, I open the package and slip the condom on and lift (y/n) up.

~~Your POV~~

  As Lovino lifts me up by my armpits, I had to wrap my legs around his waist when I realize that he wasn't going to put me down. My arms wrap around his shoulders and I hold on for dear life. Lovino chuckles and basically drops me into his dick.

  I gasp and arch my back as I try to get used, again, to the feeling of someone inside of me. Smirking, Lovino grasps onto my hips and starts moving me up and down on him. I moan out, grasping onto his shoulders with a iron grip.

  "L-Lovi-~" I moan, but am cut off when Lovino kisses me to keep me quiet I guess. "Mmm~..." Moaning into the kiss, I reach up and tangle my fingers in his own hair like he did just a few moments ago. Lovino smirked into the kiss and licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance I guess.

  I open my mouth and his tongue shot in, claiming his territory. My tongue starts to wrestle with his and my hand grabs his odd curl. I tug it hard, making him growl and shove me against a wall.

  I broke the kiss with a gasp from the feeling of cold stone against my almost naked back. Lovino starts pounding into my and biting my neck, leaving dark love-bites in his wake. A loud moan escapes the confines of my throat when he reaches my sweet spot a couple of inches above my collar bone. Lovino smirks and starts attacking that spot while thrusting into me. My mouth opens in a silent scream as I cum around Lovino's dick from the assault on my sweet spot and my pussy.

  "L-Lovino~!!" I moan out as I came and Lovino grunts from how tight I must have gotten. I hear him mutter shit as his thrusts got faster but sloppier. Lovino shoves all of himself into me and I felt a warm liquid enter me.

  "(Y/N)~!" Lovino grunts as he cums. He takes his dick out of me and his condom has stayed on him, no cum inside it what so ever. The condom had broken.

  I slide down the wall panting as I try to regain my breath. While sitting down, some of the cum that Lovino had put inside me pours out of me. I groan and crawl over to my pants, taking out a similar box that I had tossed to (f/p/n). I tossed a pill into my mouth and swallowed it.

  "Did you put on a defective condom?" I ask Lovino and he shrugs. "Shit..." I look into the pill box and my eyes widen, I had accidentally taken a fertility pill. I groan and hit my head.

  "Time." I state and Arthur looks at his wrist.

  "Twenty more minutes of free time, then we have exercise period." Arthur mutters while he looks at his watch. "The guards on that shift aren't that strict on (f/p/n) if she doesn't show." I nod, remembering being a guard on that shift once and (f/p/n) being late because of her period.

  "Should we go get the ragazza?" Lovino asks and I nod my head. "Fine, just hide in that fucking corner." He pointed to the darkest corner in the room where the was a rag and a small, brown bottle.

  'Chloroform.' I thought, 'They still have the fucking bottle.' I nod and go into that corner, not even touching the rag and bottle. The bottle was actually trichloromethane.

  'Where the hell did they get this without alerting suspicions?!' I thought shocked. 'None of the prisoners are part of the medical team! And this is medical grade!' Both Arthur and Lovino left to go look for (f/p/n) after they put on their uniforms and I grabbed the larger part of my shirt that was previously cut of by Lovino. I wrapped the cloth around the bottle and kept the rag on the floor, this is going to be evidence of Arthur and Lovino raping me.

  Hearing the cell door creak open, I quickly hid the bundle I made and squeezed into the corner. I stared at the door waiting to see who was entering, and I was surprised. Arthur nor Lovino entered, not even (f/p/n). It was the guard Matthew and the prisoner Alfred, the North American twins as the whole prison calls them.

  "Why are we in here, Alf-eh?" Matthew asks in his quiet voice. "I thought that prisoners weren't allowed to go into each other's cells unless they were invited..." Alfred chuckled and turned his head in my direction.

  "Because a guardette is in here." Alfred sneers. "And I think that mom and his cell mate had they're way with her." I gulped and scooted further into my corner, one of my arms covering my breasts.

  "What?!" Matthew shouts in a normal volume. "Are you able to tell who, Alf-eh?" Alfred starts walking towards me-

~~To Be Continued~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 321 28
Hello fellow Hetalians!! I assure you that this is a completely reliable book and I will try to get all your requests fulfilled and update regularly...
508 1 2
(18+ only! Do not read if you are not comfortable with taboo or risky fantasies / scenarios! All characters depicted doing NSFW actions are over the...
47.9K 615 13
A new collection of crappy fanfics written by yours truly .~. BTW PLEASE REQUEST FOR STUFF And finally, I hope you enjoy your experience, love~
183K 1.9K 18
Continued series of pornos and HETALIA.