A Ghostly Field Trip

By WinterWolf-99

Danny and White had a hard enough time keeping their secret in the human world. But now their class is going... More

Chapter 1: A Long Night
Chapter 2: An Eventful Day
Chapter 3: Worst Idea Ever
Chapter 4: A Ghostly Greeting
Chapter 5: Help From The Pop Princess
Chapter 7: The Far Frozen
Chapter 8: Regaining What Was Lost
Chapter 9: Wayne Manor
Chapter 10: A Real Family
Chapter 11: Brothers In Blood
Chapter 12: Batman Gets Mad
Chapter 13: Phantom's Keep
Chapter 14: Ghost Party
Chapter 15: Siren Song
Chapter 16: Dark Siren
Chapter 17: Mute
Chapter 18: This Is My Dragon
Chapter 19: We Want Them Out
Chapter 20: New Family
Chapter 21: This Field Trip's Over
Chapter 22: Leaving
New Book
Tag

Chapter 6: A Siren's Cry

2.8K 78 53
By WinterWolf-99

          The class rode the pegasi toward Skulker's island. Team Phantom was in front, with Ember flying with them.

          ''Aren't you guys in a little trouble of exposing your secrets to those dipsticks,'' Ember says to them.

       ''We can deal with that as we go along,'' Danny said. ''Getting White back is our first priority.'' 

          ''I'm gonna have a serious talk with that ghost when we're finished with him,'' Ember growled.

          Maddie watched the teens with anger, but tried her best to hide it.

          ''How do they trust that piece of ghost scum, they are nothing but trouble,'' she thought. ''Ghosts are nothing but evil pieces of trash that need to be destroyed. And having us ride these monsters. They must be under mind control. That is the only explanation.''

         They dropped onto the island. The forest, as always, was as dense as a ball of lead. The skull shaped mountain was just barely visible. The five teens knew that Skulker must have White locked in there.

         ''You all stay here while we take on Skulker,'' Jazz ordered.

          ''You kids shouldn't fight that ghost,'' Jack says. ''Leave the ghost hunting to the experts.''

         ''That's what we're doing,'' Valerie said. ''You two couldn't catch a ghost if it was hogtied and delivered to your doorstep on a sliver platter.''

          The other four looked at her funny.

         ''I've been spending way too much time with White,'' she says. ''His sayings are rubbing off on me.''

          ''How dare you say that to us,'' Maddie yelled. 

          ''Oh, we do dare,'' Sam said. ''You've done nothing to help the city. All those ghosts are always handled by Phantom, Gold Siren, and Red Huntress. You only stay in your basement and work on inventions that just blow up in the end.''

            ''You make the Box Ghost look like a pro,'' Tucker laughed.

          The Fenton adults were about to yell some more when an ear splitting scream rocked half the island. Danny's eyes turned red from his anger. He looked at Skylar.

          ''Keep them here,'' he ordered.

         The pegasus leader nodded. The five then ran into the jungle, toward the skull mountain. When the class and adults tried to follow them, the entire herd of pegasi flew in front of them so they couldn't go any further.

          ''I hate these stupid flying monsters,'' Maddie yelled.

          ''For your information, we prefer to be called pegasi, human,'' Skylar told her.

          The jaws of the entire class dropped. If it were a cartoon, their jaws would have hit the floor. Did a horse really just talk to them?

         The five ghost hunters and Ember ran up the side of the mountain. Another scream boomed across the whole island. Danny seemed ready to take Skulker's core and crush it with his bare hands. 

         ''I'm going to kill him,'' Danny growled.

         ''He's already dead,'' Tucker reminded.

         ''Then i'll kill him a second time,'' Danny corrected. ''No one touches my brother and gets away with it.''

         ''And here I thought Jazz was the overprotective sibling,'' Valerie says.

        ''With Danny and White, I think the whole twin thing takes it beyond what I can do,'' Jazz said. ''Danny's always lost it when White gets hurt. He may only be a few minutes older, but that makes him the older brother in his eyes.''

          ''Something tells me after we get in there, Skulker's gonna be the one that needs saving,'' Sam says. ''From Danny.''

          ''I heard that,'' Danny called.

         ''You guys are like a more bizarre version of Ghostbusters, mixed with the Adams Family and Full House,'' Ember snickered.

          ''Less joking, and more saving, please,'' Danny shouted.

        They burst into the cave. Skulker obviously wasn't expecting them. He dropped the electric whip he was holding. Around them was like a hall of horrors. Heads and bodies of ghosts galore were hanging from the walls. On the floor was a rug from a ghost bear, reminding them faintly of Wulf. 

         White had his hands bound in front of him with black rope. His ankles also tied together. They knew the rope must have been laced with black pearl or black onyx. Both of which would halt his powers. His back was covered in burn marks and whip lashes.

         ''D...Danny,'' White stuttered.

         ''SKULKER,'' Danny boomed.

        The two rings of light appeared around him. They moved around him, changing him into Phantom. As of late, his appearance had changed for his ghost form. He now had a black body suit with his ''DP'' symbol on his chest. he also had a silver belt of concealed weapons, matching his silver boots and cape. He also had combat gloves.

        ''You. Never. Touch. My. Brother,'' he growled.

        ''This isn't going to end well, for me,'' Skulker sulked.

         Skulker flew right at him. But when he got close, Danny grabbed his jetpack wings. That stopped him immediately. The red in the ghost boy's eyes terrified him.

         ''You just made the biggest mistake of your life,'' Danny threatened.

         He ripped off the jetpack wings, kicking him in the chest. Skulker skidded across the floor. He extended two revolving guns from his wrists. Energy bullets started flying around the cave. All of them scattered.

        ''Alright, big guy, time to see some real girl power,'' Valerie says.

        She touched her watch, her Red Huntress outfit appearing on her. This armor is an advanced, black battle suit, with red flashing PCB lines, and a red reflective clear-glass face shield. Her red and black surfboard formed under her feet.

        ''Try this on for size, you overgrown toaster,'' she shouted.

        She took out a wrist ray, nailing Skulker in the side. But it barely effected him. But his armor was now smoking. When he aimed the guns at her, she shot them right off his wrists. The armor was losing weapons, and losing them fast.

         ''I'm not threw, yet, whelp,'' Skulker yelled.

         He took a grenade from his armor, unplugging it. But before he could throw it, a vine came out of nowhere and entangled the grenade with his hand. Skulker looked behind him, seeing Sam with her bright green eyes and glowing hands.

         ''I think you are,'' she smirked.

         Skulker looked at his hand.

        ''Oh poop,'' he swore.

         The grenade exploded, blowing up his hand and blowing the hunter away. He landed at the feet of the one person he really didn't want to see right now. He weakly looked up at his girlfriend.

        ''Oh, hi Ember,'' he said.

         ''We are going to talk later about you torturing my favorite co-star,'' she growled, making him gulp.

          Danny went over to White, undoing his bonds. 

         ''I... told you... bad idea,'' White said.

        They helped him stand up. Injuries were nothing new to the team, but torture is something new. Not even Walker has gotten to that point, yet.

         ''Might as well go out with a bang,'' Skulker mumbled.

         He threw a smoke bomb at their feet. It exploded into red smoke. Danny and White started coughing in an instant. It was the worst pain they had ever felt in their lives, both human and non-human. They collapsed into the ground, unconscious.

         ''Sam, Ember, stay away from the smoke,'' Tucker said.

         ''Blood Blossoms,'' Valerie realized. ''They're dying.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 815 30
||Book 2/2|| sequel to Inside Out ||Completed|| A boy who is feared by everyone for his powers and adored by few for his personality. That's a life o...
4.9K 120 11
Damian Al Ghul Wayne has been keeping a secret from his entire family, one that he didn't think was important for them to know. He has a twin sister...
85.2K 2K 17
Danny's English Class goes on a Field Trip to the Ghost Zone. Team Phantom (Jazz, Tucker, and Valerie) is going to have to find a way to keep their E...
64.1K 1.1K 19
What happens when Danny and Sam(rulers of the Ghost Zone) have to go on a field trip with their entire English class and Jack and Maddie. Will their...