Decimo's Destiny (KHR Fan-fic...

Da Wusstig03

Sawada Tsunayoshi has become the Vongola Decimo and has moved to the main Vongola base in Italy along with a... Altro

Chapter 02: Tsuna
Chapter 03: Memories Within A Dream
Chapter 04: Intruders
Chapter 05: Vindice Appearance
Chapter 06: 3 Rules
Chapter 07: This Isn't Goodbye
Chapter 08: 'I Salvatori'
Chapter 9: How Far Are We From You Now
AUTHOR SHOUT OUT
Chapter 10: Most Wanted In The World
Chapter 11: Not Your Fault
Chapter 12: Shame
Chapter 13: What The Hell Did You Do
Chapter 14: Another Brat

Chapter 01: I Don't Know

948 27 5
Da Wusstig03

Normal - Japanese

Bold - Italian

Slanted - Emphasized (said with strong feelings or meaning behind it)

'Quoted' - Thoughts

[WARNING: Please excuse that some Japanese words and titles are in bold letters to show they are Italian, despite being Japanese. I already know. And sorry for grammar, punctuation and other errors since this hasn't been edited yet. And apologises for some individuals being OOC. As well as the inappropriate vulgarity.]

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Juudaime!" A familiar voice called in a loud voice as he opened a door to a big office room. There stood a brunette who's hair defied gravity, puffy and spikey, but tamed in a bossy way. He was staring outside of a large window behind a desk. Slowly the said man turned his gaze to the corner of his eyes without turning around, "Gokudera. Is there something wrong?"

The silver haired man stared in awe at the moment. Suddenly a teenager popped out from behind him, "Tsuna-Nii! Guess what! It seems-"

Gokudera shoved a hand to the teenagers face making him only make muffled sounds. "I'm the one that's gonna tell him" Gokudera glared while the teenager bit his hand. "Ow! Why you-"

"Gokudera. Lambo." The brunette interrupted their fight. "Oh! Sorry Juudaime!" "Sorry Tsuna-Nii." The two males said as they sheepishly rub the back of their necks.

"Bossu, they wanted to tell you that Yamamoto has made it to the nationals again." A beautiful, purple pineapple-shaped haired girl walked into the room with a small smile.

"That baseball freak-all he's good for is baseball after all." Gokudera indirectly complimented in a low voice. "Isn't he awesome? But still not as awesome as Lambo-sama of course!" The teenager laughed.

The brunette smiled, "Oh Chrome. Is that so? That's great. We should congratulate him then," as he looked back out the window. His three friends stopped smiling and stared at the brunette's back. "Bossu?" The brunette became alarmed of what he said and added, "Oh. You know, send a gift." Gokudera frowned as Lambo remained quiet and Chrome looked at the ground.

"Yes. We'll do that, Bossu." Chrome said as she bowed before leaving, the guys following after her.

The door closed behind the brunette. "Tsuna you idiot." He said to himself while squeezing the bridge of his nose.

His three friends stand quietly behind the door listening to him before walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Somewhere in Japan

"Yamamoto-san!" An extra called from afar as she ran up to a certain baseball player who was signing autographs. "Manager-san? What's up?" A smiling baseball player turned to the calling woman. The manager caught her breath and then held up a package. He studied it.

"Oh? Manager-san, you could have waited until I finished here-" Yamamoto paused when his eyes caught a familiar seal, "Vongola? Tsuna?" Immediately he grabs the package and walks away, "Sorry Manager, can you take care of the rest for me?" The baseball lover smiled as he waved leaving to who knows where. The manager looked behind her to see angry fans from watching Yamamoto leave. "Oh boy~" She sighs while crying inside.

Yamamoto passes by a certain teammate of his, "Yo Geji-san." Geji glanced at Yamamoto before walking away. 'Wah~ As always.' Yamamoto sighed. "He doesn't like me." He laughed while walking away. Geji glanced back at him. He stopped walking when his phone rang. Geji looked at the caller ID. "Sir." He replied.

Yamamoto walks into his team's bus and sits down staring at the package. A few seconds pass before he decided to open it.

There inside was a sweat-absorbing wristband with the Vongola seal on it. He picked it up and a small folded paper fell from it. Yamamoto glanced at the paper and unfolded it.

He read 'Yamamoto, congratulations on once again making it to Nationals. We'll be cheering you on from here. I hope you're resting properly and not over working yourself even though you love baseball! That would make us sad. So take care of yourself and have fun! - Tsuna

Take-Nii! Don't forget about Lambo-sama now that you're famous! Make sure you buy me a lot of candies with your money-

Oi baseball loving freak! If you lose I'll blow you to pieces for tarnishing the Vongola name! - Gokudera

Congratulations Yamamoto-san. -Chrome.'

Yamamoto chuckled while reading the nostalgic handwritings. "Which is it? Congratulating me or scolding me?"

"Oh Takeshi? You're already here?" Another extra walks into the bus followed buy other baseball players.
"Fan mail? So rare for you to open it before getting to the hotel." One player said.

"Haha. Yeah. It's from my famiglia." Yamamoto smiled while putting on the wristband.

"Oh you're family? That's nice." "How did you pronounce that wrong?" "You're wristband is so cool!" And his teammates went on.

"Which Famiglia do you belong to?"

The bus became quiet as everyone looked back to see Geji at the front. "Did Geji just talk?" "No way?" "Really?" "Is this a sign?" "Is it bad or good?" "He can talk?" His teammates say in a jokingly manner, all but Yamamoto who stares at Geji with wide eyes.

Geji sits in the front seat ignoring everybody once again. However, Yamamoto noticed his sudden change for that instant while he asked that. Yamamoto instincts were telling him something he hadn't felt in a while. 'That guy... He's dangerous.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere else in Japan stood a man who watched over his precious town. He saw a bunch of teenagers bullying a kid. The man jumped in the middle of the scene and calmly said, "Stop crowding or I'll bite you to death."

"Oh no! It's Hibari Kyoya! Run!" One boy shouted. They all ran away except for the trembling child. "Little herbivore, you too." Hibari glared at the boy. "Ah!" The boy immediately stood up and bowed, "Th-thanks!" He said before dashing off. "Or carnivore?" " ..." Hibari walked away into the shadows.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At an airport somewhere in Italy

"Oh? It's been a while since I've been here to the EXTREME!" A white hair man yelled in the airport receiving glares in return from the security guards.

"Haha-EXTREMELY sorry," he said in a lower voice.

"Sasagawa-san!" A familiar voice calls out to him. "Huh?" The white hair man turns to the person calling him. "Oh? Well if it isn't Fuuta to the EXTREME!"

Fuuta sweatdropped, "Haha you still haven't changed I see." "So have you. Didn't I tell you to EXTREMELY call me just Ryohei last time we met?" Ryohei said as he patted Fuuta's back.

"I prefer Sasagawa-san," Fuuta chuckled, "Now shall we go to Decimo and the others?" "Oh! Extreme! It's been so long I miss them to the EXTREME! Let's go!" Ryohei shouted once again receiving glares from the security guards. Fuuta just sheepishly laughed, 'He never changes.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Decimo. The Sun Guardian, Sasagawa Ryohei, has arrived." A maid knocked on Tsuna's door. "I'm coming."

Tsuna opens the door and passes by the bowing maid, "Thank you for informing me, Jane." The maid immediately stood up straight with a bright smile, "Yes, Decimo." Following after him.

"Oh~ If it isn't my EXTREME little bro!" Ryohei said as he swung an arm around Tsuna.

"Oi! Don't cling to close to Juudaime you boxing freak!" Gokudera shouted. "Yeah! Only Lambo-sama can!" Lambo stated as he wrapped an arm around Tsuna's arm. "Welcome back Sasagawa-san." Chrome greeted. Fuuta just sweatdropped.

It took a while for the commotion to calm down.

"So big brother, how was your fight?" Tsuna asked. Now they're seated at a conference table in the meeting room. Jane walks to Tsuna and pours him a cup of tea and then waits quietly on the side after serving everyone else. 

"Of course I won to the EXTREME!" Ryohei shouted. "Of course you'd win you boxing idiot." Gokudera commented. Ryohei made a soft smile and shouts, "Thanks to the EXTREME." "Hmp." Gokudera replied.

"That aside. I'm more curious about your guys' situation." Ryohei said in a serious tone. The other three Guardians tense up while Fuuta quietly gulps.

Tsuna stared at his sun guardian. Not saying anything. Ryohei didn't back down and stared at him back. Tsunai sighs with defeat. "Hah~ Looks like you're gonna keep asking if I don't tell you." Ryohei smiles before turning serious again.

Tsunai enters his boss mode, "I didn't want to get you involved since you have boxing, along with the others. However, if you still wish to know I'll tell you." Ryohei nodded his head as a sign 'Go on.'

Tsuna continued, "Not long ago we were investigating a certain crime. The Varia discovered a note saying 'Vongola is in danger.' Immediately we were put on guard. Apparently where the note was found was where one of our branch famiglia was stationed, but it suddenly disappeared."

"Huh? Disappeared?" Ryohei questioned. "More like destroyed." Gokudera added in. "That's not all. The note also said for us Guardians who are in Italy are not to meet up with the others unless we want them to lose their reason for not coming to Italy with us."

Immediately Ryohei became alarmed. "Then Kyo-" "Kyoko-chan and Haru are fine. Since they're studying aboard here in Italy, it's easy to keep an eye out for them." Tsuna reassured him.

"We weren't able to tell you and the others because on the note it threatened us that if we did, they would do something much worse than taking what is precious to you guys. Which we still don't know." Fuuta added.

"Yeah. And we really missed you guys but we also thought it was best not to involve you guys so what you love won't be at risk." Lambo gave a sad smile. Ryohei frowned and patted Lambo's head.

Tsuna noticed the atmosphere and spoke, "Well it's great that you came here of your own accord. We really did miss you guys. So we're glad you came, big brother."

The others notice what Tsuna is trying to do and go along with him. "Yeah, now you can buy me more candy," Lambo laughed. "At least that annoying girl will finally shut up about you since you're here." Gokudera said. "Oh? Haru? I miss her to the EXTREME! Even Kyoko!" Ryohei shouted. Tsuna smiled. 'Welcome back my Sun.'

"Decimo. There's a call for you." Jane walks up to him along with another maid. Tsuna gives a surprised look since their meeting was interrupted. He then excuses himself as he leaves the room to take the call.

The rest remain in the room surprised but then continue to talk about Ryohei's travels. The other maid keeps them company.

Jane hands the phone to Tsuna in his office. "Hello? Sawada Tsu-" "Vongola Decimo." An eerie crackling voice interrupts his greeting. The voice continues, "You broke your end of the deal so whatever happens is all your fault for not heeding my warning~"

This alarms Tsuna. 'What? How did they find out so quickly?' His eyes widen as he realizes the reason. Immediately he dodges a knife, but still gets a small cut on his arm.

"Jane...!" He says while staring at the girl whose aura changed. 'So much killing intent.'

The Guardians all stood up. "This killing intent is coming from inside the mansion!" Gokudera shouts as he runs towards the door.

A bunch of knives stop him before he could reach the knob. The maid glares at the the Guardians. "Nobody is going anywhere." She stated in a zombie tone.

"Tch." Gokudera cursed. As the others got into their fighting stance. The door swung open revealing more maids and butlers. "So they were all traitors from the very beginning!" Fuuta shouted. "Damn. I thought they were my friends since they gave me candy and were nice," Lambo said with sadness. The Guardians frown at his words. "Even so, Bossu is in trouble. We must hurry." Chrome said with anger and sadness. "Yeah!" They all say together.

"There's more killing intent towards the meeting room. Shit. Jane! Why?!" Tsuna shouted.

Jane just smirked. "We warned you, did we not? Decimo? And don't worry about the others. They're fighting my puppets. Those dead bodies can stall a bit much of time for me to take you."

Tsuna gritted his teeth, "I -"

*Coughing

Tsuna began coughing. "You. What did you do to that knife?" He glared at the traitor.

"Hm? Oh this? Just a little gift. After all, the last thing we need is to make things harder for him to take in when he sees you." Jane chuckled. "Don't worry, with your flames, you'll survive."

"Kufufufu. My. To think you could inflict so much damage on Sawada Tsunayoshi with just a little cut." A voice said with venom.

"This presence. Rokudo Mukuro." Jane says with disgust.

"Oya? I was even talking in Japanese. I wonder how you knew it was me. Either way, what do you think you're doing-Sawada Tsunayoshi." Mukuro says with disappointment.

"Mukuro..." Tsuna says while panting. He suddenly limps, barely standing while grabbing he's chest. 'I'm burning! What is this? It hurts!'

"Oh? You're still fighting the antidote? You really do have a strong will!" Jane says with amusement.

Mukuro narrows his eyes. 'Antidote?' A loud explosion was heard from the other side of the building.

Jane walks towards Tsuna holding the knife in a way that showed she was gonna stab him. "It seems the rest of your Guardians are coming. So I should just-"

Mukuro appears out of no where with his trident against her neck. "What do you think you're doing in my presence."

Jane laughed. Out of no where more people came to attack causing a big smoke screen. He was gonna look for Tsuna when he fell to his knees. 'This smell!' Mukuro thought. Jane started laughing. "Impossible!" He cursed barely keeping consciousness.

The smoke slowly started to clear in a certain area. People in tuxedos glared at Mukuro as he barely held himself up. "How are you still alive?! Estraneo!" Mukuro shouts.

"Rokudo. It's been a while hasn't it?" A familiar voice says to him. Mukuro's eyes widen. "You're-" "How's Vendicare?"

Mukuro narrows his eyes, "You piece of-" but before he can finish he was knocked out by a hit in the back of his head.

"Mukuro..." Tsuna barely says while keeping one eye open.

"So this is the current Vongola? I heard of Tsunayoshi's great achievements in the mafia world, but this is how weak they are? What a disappointment!" The man spat at Mukuro who was fading into Chrome. 

The man walked away but was stopped from gasps. He turned around to see the rest of the Guardians.

"Sir, the time." Jane says as she bows to the man. "Yeah, it's time. To wipe Vongola out of history and restore Estraneo to it's former glory." Jane walks to Tsuna with two big guys, they pick him up by the arms to support him.

"Juudaime!" Gokudera yells as he runs to him only to be stopped by other guys in tuxedos. "Move before I kill you," Gokudera threatened his eyes filled with bloodlust.

"Put Tsu-Nii down before I erase all of you from this world." Lambo glares. Fuuta nodded in agreement.

"Leave my little brother alone or I'll SERIOUSLY punch you." Ryohei added.

"Huh?" Gokudera fell to his knees. With the others following after.

"What idiots. As if we'd waste our time with you guys. We've already wasted enough time on this brat." The man said while putting his foot on Chrome's head.

"Chrome!" Ryohei grits his teeth. "Where's that pineapple idiot!" Gokudera curses. Lambo and Fuuta barely keeps their eyes open.

"I know! How about I show you something interesting!" The man says aloud with a big grin. He turns around to Jane, "Vongola Decimo."
The man walks towards Gokudera and pulls out a gun. All their eyes widen.

"Wa-wait... Wh-what are you planning to do..." Tsuna mumbles.

"Get away from Octopus head!" Lambo shouts.

"Hayato!" Ryohei shouts. Rare for him to say his name.

"Damnit." Gokudera cursed.

The man pointed the gun at the male, catching the Guardians off guard at who it was pointing to and pulled the trigger.

"Stoooooooop!" The Guardians shout in terror.

Tsuna's eyes widen before he screams in horror.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Japan

Yamamoto was practicing baseball at his league's gym before Geji came to interrupt him.

"So you came." Yamamoto said as he glanced at Geji with a smile but his eyes like that of preditor.

"So you were waiting for me." Geji says as he walks in front of Yamamoto.

"It's been a while since I've met someone from the mafia world with the exception of Hibari." Yamamoto replied.

Geji took out a gun. Yamamoto sighed, "Maa maa. Does it really have to be this way? I don't even know the reason." Yamamoto awkwardly smiled.

Geji pointed his gun at him and smirked, "I've been waiting for this day since the beginning I first joined. Yamamoto Takeshi! Now show me the power of Vongola!" Geji shot towards him. Yamamoto took out his sword his smile fading from his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hibari was patrolling the roads near Namimori High School until he felt a strong presence behind him. He looked from the corner of his eyes and saw the child he saved earlier, his bangs covering his eyes.

The child closed a flip phone he held in his hand as he looked up to Hibari with crazed eyes full of bloodlust.

"Oh~? Carnivore in a mini-herbivore? This is a surprise." Hibari took out his tonfas. "Come. Mini-herbivore, I'll bite you to death."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Italy

Tsuna heard voices around him. He wanted to see who it was but his body was unable to move.

He felt water dripping on the side of his face, over flowing not showing any sign of stopping. 'What is that? Water?' "He's crying! Mom!" A female voice shouted.

'Who is that? I'm crying? Huh? Why? But more importantly... Who am I?'

Tsuna slowly opened his eyes until it widen and more tears came out. The girl next to him was surprised and wiped his tears but it still continued to pour out. "Little boy. Why are you crying?"

Tsuna sat up and held a hand to his forehead. "I-I don't know... I don't know. But... It hurts over here." He said while clutching his chest where his heart is.

The girl's eyes widen, "You're not from here?" But she gave him a small smile and rubbed his back understanding how the little boy is feeling. "You must be sad. It's okay. Go ahead and cry it out, whatever it is."

With those words Tsuna began to cry, small screams found in his voice as he was held in the the girls arm. A woman walked into the room surprised at the now conscious boy crying all of sudden.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Italy

"Hm?" A blonde said as he turned his chair around to look out of a familiar looking window.

"Giotto. What's wrong?" A pink- [G: Do you wanna die? Change it.] red head questioned the blonde.

"My intuition is telling me something big is about to start." Giotto says in a worried voice.

"Bad or good?" G questioned again.

"I don't know." 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
33.4K 514 10
Giotto a.k.a Vongola Primo had stepped down the title of the boss and moved to Japan with his five Guardians. They changed their name and had their o...
3.5K 99 7
(DISCONTINUED BUT ADOPTED) Sawada Tsunayoshi and Kuroko Tetsuya are both childhood friends who haven't seen each other in 7 years and have been out o...
148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...