Fight For Me ✔

By Terah0602

You have no idea how much I need boring. Two years after the murder of her parents Caia is finally ready to s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 26

8.9K 300 36
By Terah0602

Putting his hand on my shoulder, he gently pushes me down so I'm laying on the couch. Following me down, he arranges himself so that he's laying half on top of me, half on the couch. He somehow manages to get comfortable without breaking our kiss and I slide one hand into his hair and the other over his well-defined chest.

Liam has one hand behind my head, needlessly holding me to him. But the right hand has begun wandering, caressing my face, neck and collarbone. It doesn't take long before that isn't enough and so he tugs the zipper of his hoodie down. Still skillfully kissing me, he urges me up a little to remove it and before I can even think of stopping him he has my bra clasp undone and the offending barrier cast aside. I gasp in shock when I feel his rough hand on my bare breast.

"Shh, shh, shh, shhhh..." he soothes against my lips. He leans over me, once again forcing me down.

Instead of holding me in place, his arm is now bracing beside my head so he can hover over me. The hand at my breast begin kneading and caressing. I give myself over to the feel of him and start touching him in return. A strangled moan enters my mouth through his when I play with the edge of his shirt, stroking his abs.

"Turnabout is fair play." I say. I give his shirt a little tug. "I want this off."

Breaking the kiss completely, he readily sits up and gives me my wish. Tossing it aside he comes back full force, stabbing his tongue between my lips and dominating my mouth. I try to keep up but his dominance is complete and he guides my tongue and lips in a wicked, passionate dance. That, combined with the glorious feel of warm skin against my tender nipples, heats my body into a frenzy and I lock arms around him, mindless with pleasure.

Releasing my mouth, he moves to suckle on my pulse. I dig my nails into his shoulder and moan loudly to which he chuckles. Moving further down, he kiss and nip at my breasts, dividing his attention equally between them. I moan again and grind my core against his jeans covered leg, trying to relieve the ache there.

Liam releases my breast from his mouth and blows on the nipple, making it stiffen. "I'm gonna take care of that for you Bambi, don't you worry." Before I can answer he's attacking my mouth again, kissing me senseless. But at the sound of a zipper I stiffen and push at his shoulders.

"Liam, no."

"Just touching sweets. Just hands." He reassures me before kissing down my neck and up again. I waver, remembering how good it felt the last time he made me... come. Before I can make a rational decision his hand is cupping my privates inside my underwear. "Just gonna make you feel good."

A finger flicker the bundle of nerves between my legs and I gasp as a jolt of pleasure travels through me. Liam's other hand pushes my pants and underwear down around my knees to gain better access, and his fingers part my nether lips, caressing me along the seam.

"Good, right?" my only answer is a strangled 'uh' as one of his fingers enter me. It feels weird. Good, but weird. I hear his masculine chuckle in my ear before he sucks the soft part into his mouth. "Yeah, good I think."

I whimper in protest when he removes his hand from me. I hear another zipper and a bit of rustling. Then Liam's grabbing my hand and guiding it down his chest and stomach.

"Turnabout is fair play." He whispers and closes my hand around his warm member. It's like a steel pipe coated with hot, soft velvet in my hand. I feel the blush bloom violently on my cheeks, but when Liam's hand returns to my entrance I forget my embarrassment fairly quickly.

I give it a few trying pumps which earns me a drawn-out groan. "Hold it tighter." He says against my neck. I grab it more firmly and gives it another tug. And when Liam begins pumping his finger in and out of me I forget everything but the pleasure I get from touching him and from his fingers.

The only sounds to be heard is our moans and groans as we kiss, touch and pleasure each other. I feel my climax looming in the horizon and when I go over the edge I tighten my grip around Liam by reflex.

"Aw shiiiiiiit..."and just like that Liam follows me over the edge, coating my stomach with his come. He collapses onto me, still with his hand inside me.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing he removes his hand and roll over. He lays full on the couch and position me so I'm laying on top of him. I place my cheek on his naked chest and release a sigh of contentment.

He strokes a hand over my hair. "Holy hell Bambi, that was-"

"Liam, you ruined it last time so think carefully now before you speak." He chuckles and kiss my head.

"Alright then." He reaches down to draw up my pants and help me adjust them. We spend another few minutes just laying there, cuddling, with Liam stroking my hair and back and me drawing patterns on his shoulder. "Tell me more about what happened to you?" I can hear the reluctance I his voice as if he's afraid to upset me.

I hesitate before answering. "I told you my dad was a cop. He has investigating a King Pin named Augustus Hall. He had a hand in everything. From small fly gangs to guns, drugs and trafficking. To take him down would be a huge hit to the criminal underworld, and my dad was working together with several other districts. They had managed to close down large parts of his operation and he began to feel the heat. So he hit back." I take a deep stuttering breath and Liam rubs my back comfortingly.

"It was just a perfectly normal weekday. My dad was at work and my mom was at the hospital because one of her friends had gone into labor earlier in the evening. I had gone to bed and was asleep when they came for me. Even Hall himself had deigned to make an appearance. They grabbed me from my bed and dragged me into the kitchen. My mom was in there, her face badly beaten, her clothes ripped to shreds, a hollow look in her eyes and... and..." I choke on a sob my eyes filling with tears. Liam shushes me comfortingly, bringing his arms around me and turning so he's crowding me against the couch. By all accounts I should dislike being trapped like this but instead his solid strength makes me feel safe. "And blood on her thighs. They had ra... rap..." unable to say the horrible word out loud I move on. "She began crying when they brought me in, begging them to let me go but they just laughed. When I tried to go to her, they banged me around a bit."

"Did... did they...?"

"No." I say knowing what he's asking. "I guess I didn't appeal to them." Thankfully.

"They amused themselves with hurting us, telling us what they were gonna do to us until my dad came home. They rushed him, beat him and brought him to us. Hall took sadistic pleasure in prolonging our suffering, making us hurt as much as he could. We were all in a pretty bad shape when he finally gave the order to shoot my mom. It somehow gave dad the strength to throw off the thugs holding him and he threw himself at man with the gun. But before he reached him, dad was s-shot." In my mind I recall how Hall just shook his head sadly as he looked down at my dad's dead body, mumbling about my dad taking away some of his amusement. It was striking how he almost didn't seem to recognize the fact that until a mere minute before, my dad had been a living, talking human being. He looked at his body as one would look at a rabbit carcass at the side of a highway.

"With my dad g-gone they were just going to kill us and be done with it. But my mom had angled herself close to the countertop and while they were busy talking among themselves, she rushed them wielding a knife and screaming at me to run." I raise my eyes to his. "I-I did so. Without hesitation. I just l-left her there!" tears are steaming down my face and sobs violently wracks my body.

"Shh, Bambi, shh..." Liam soothes. "You did as you should have done. There was nothing else you could do."

I know that. I know there was nothing I could have done differently. If I had stayed we both would have died. But I didn't think of that back then. It didn't even cross my mind to help her. I selfishly took the first opportunity to save my own skin and left her there without a second thought. I will always be ashamed of that.

"They had dogs with them." I say and I feel Liam stiffen for a second before he resumes his tender caressing. "I didn't hear the gun go off but I was told that's how she died. We lived separated from everyone with the forest as our backyard. I wasn't thinking, I should have gone for the main road where there were people. But I ran into the forest and they came after me with their dogs."

Growls, barking and howls.

Liam's hand stills at my shoulder, only now noticing the faint scaring left behind by the dogs teeth. He traces the lines with a finger, probably remembering my freak-out at his house. "Oh Bambi..."

"They got me just as I reached a neighboring house. There lived an older couple in the house and the husband scared the dogs, Hall and his thugs away. They called an ambulance which took me to the hospital." I shrug my shoulders.

Liam looks at me shrewdly. "But that wasn't the end was it?"

I swallow through a dry throat and shake my head. "No. The police came and took my statement and arrested Hall and his men but somehow a lawyer got them out on bail." I sneer the word. "I was too injured to leave the hospital. I had a broken wrist, broken and bruised rips, bites and much, much more. They stationed two officers by my door. But I was now a major threat to Hall's organization. Enemy number one." I take a shaky breath. "I had witnessed them m-murder my dad and they had been careless and talked among themselves while they held us captive. I had heard names of high ranking members of Hall's staff and I could help put them away for a long time." I smile wryly. "Before that night I had aspirations of becoming a homicide detective. I fancied myself an adult and smart so once in a while I would go to my dad's office and read through his papers. I wasn't supposed to but I did. When it became clear that I knew as much about Hall's organization as my dad did I wasn't just a loose end. I was the biggest threat they had and killing me became their highest priority."

I close my eyes and snuggle closer to Liam's comforting warmth and strength. "The first time they tried to kill me was when I was recovering in the hospital. It was night and I was asleep. One of my guards left his post to go relief himself, the other stayed by my door." I gulp. "One of the orderlies had heard of the bounty on my head and decided to cash in on it. Not because he needed the money but because he was greedy. He attacked and drugged my guard. Then he gave me an overdose through my drop." Liam arms tighten painfully around me in distress and now it is my turn to stroke his chest trying to calm him. "The first guard came back and overpowered my attacker. The doctors just barely managed to save me. That's when they called in Brian."

"The guy you were texting."

"Yes. Brian McAlister works for the FBI and he had worked with my dad on the case. He was to be my protector and keep me alive. He stayed inside the room, by my bed and armed. I still had two guards outside my door but Brian could shoot anyone who came through. Only a few selected individuals were allowed inside my room and Brian would take aim every time someone entered. It was a massive relief for me. He also helped me work through my sorrow, he comforted me and eventually he taught me to laugh again. When I was released from the hospital we went on the run. We were constantly moving, changing our names and fighting our way out of dangerous situations. I witnessed against Hall countless times and every time we won a battle I would become just a little bit more determined to see Hall fall from grace." I raise my eyes to Liam. "It took us two years before Hall had lost all his money and influence. When he could no longer pay for the best lawyer they went after him. It was really quite anticlimactic. It took one court hearing. Just one. And then it was all over."

Liam turns us so I'm under him. He raises himself up and look me in the eyes. "You know," he begins. "I always thought you were a weak, fragile little thing. But you aren't weak at all. In fact you're most definitely the strongest person I have ever met and the most vicious and victorious fighter." I shake my head in denial and open my mouth to protest. "You are Bambi. You had been through hell and back and you still showed up in court, still faced them." He leans down and peck my mouth. "And you won."

Tearing up anew I reach up to hug him close. He strokes my hair affectionately and murmur "So Caia isn't your real name?"

"It is. When everything was over I couldn't just go back to my original full name, since there theoretically can still be someone after me. But I wanted to recapture a little bit of who I was back then. Throughout those two years I have been called Jessica, Anna, Harriet, Sophie and many more names."

"Tell me more about the attacks." He demands. I hesitate because I can feel the tension in his body.

"Umm..." I stall.

He gives me a little squeeze. "The attacks Bambi."

I tell him about the most memorable attacks. I tell him about the first time kids came after me, the first time Brian and I had a showdown with Hall's trained assassin, about that time when the lady next door called Hall to rat me out. The more I tell the more tense Liam's body becomes. Eventually Liam buries his face in my neck, breathing jaggedly. He stops stroking my hair in favor of hugging me tighter. When I tell him about some of the injuries I suffered in various attacks I swear I feel moisture on his lashes when he blinks against my neck.

"The worst thing about the attacks," I tell him. "is that there didn't seem to be a specific type. Young, old, man, woman, thug or ordinary citizen. They could all come after me. I was never really safe no matter where I went and I was constantly looking over my shoulder. Still am."

"I'm not letting anyone near you ever again." Liam says resolutely.

"I can't spend my life distrusting everyone I meet." I say, fearing that now it's Liam who's going to be looking over his shoulder. "I already went over this with Cecilia my therapist and honorary sister. If I did I would never had made friends with Camille and Jade. So I strove for staying clear of people who looked and acted like they walked on the dark side."

"Like me." I can feel him smirking against my skin and I roll my eyes.

"Yes I wasn't very successful. Less than twenty-four hours into the school year and I already had a stalker."

"At least I'm a handsome stalker."

"Of course you are." I say indulgingly and pat him mockingly on the head. He growls playfully and sets about tickling me to death. I scream and squirm under him begging for mercy.

"Say 'Liam's the most handsome guy I have ever seen'." He demands.

"You're handsome! You're handsome!" I scream loudly with tears of laugher running down my cheeks.

"Close but not quite." He continues his tickle attack until I eventually manages to gather enough air to say a complete sentence. Then we have a mini make out session followed by cuddling.

We stay together in silence for many hours until it gets dark and Liam declares that it's time to go. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.1K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
114K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
132K 10.4K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...