Beautiful Illusions (Chris Mo...

By houseofterror

After many years of being used by people that supposedly care about Chris, he gives up on dating. Well that i... More

I Think I Lost Sense of Reality
My Fears Set Aside
Scared To Drift Away
A Few Days To Go
Let's Start the Plan
The Wow Effect
We Have to Stumble
It's Going to Hurt
And I Fall Apart
Life Goes On
A Lost and Fading Memory
What Do I Have Left?
Dreaming Once Again
It's Been A Lonely Year
It's the Emptiness I Fear
Coming to the Cold
Remember Me Forever
A Piece of Mind
I See Everything
When You're Cold...
I'll Keep You Warm
What Will I Find?
Lost Time, New Memories
The Darkness I Created
Hello Darkness, I Am Home
I Won't Lose You Again
Your Skin Like Winter
The Love of My Life
The Insider's Look (A/N)

Darkness In My Dreams

13K 245 150
By houseofterror

*2002*

I stared off to an abyss of pure darkness. It's the only thing that surrounded me. As hard as I tried to escape, I couldn't seem to find my way out.

My heart rate increases, as voices scream in my ears. It suddenly all stops. Of into the horizon, a dim light appears.

It seems like a false hope but it's worth a shot. I run as fast as my legs would take me. As I grew near the light, it only seemed to glow brighter.

But what puzzled me was that I could see a shadow figure. I suddenly stop, and I could see the figure of a girl.

She had her back towards me. Luscious ebony black hair stopped at her slim waist. Although she was skinny, she had curves.

What is she doing here?

Slowly and carefully, I stepped closer and closer to her. My finger tips hovered above her shoulder as I was going to tap her genlty.

But before I made contact with her, she disappeared into thin air. The screams returned to blast in my ears.

I covered my ears with my hands but it was hopeless since it seemed like the screeches were inside my head.

I threw my head back, up into the light, but it only started to fade. I then felt as if my knees were going to give out but then soon I realized that the ground ,on which I stood on, began to shake uncontrollably.

The light grew smaller but the floor did stop shaking as the voices came to a halt as well.

I tried to control my heavy breathing, but before my breathing settled, the ground broke as if it was made out of thin ice.

I swung my arms frantically seeking for something to hold on to. I yelled for help as I fell deeper and deeper into the abyss, but it was hopeless.

I kept falling and falling until I could no longer see the fragile light anymore. Once again, I was surrounded by darkness...

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

"Chris," I faintly heard. "Chris," the voice said once more. "Chris!" the voice then yelled out.

I quickly opened my eyes and I sat up in my bed. I looked around my dark room, my eyes fell upon a figure standing in my doorway.

I fell back into my bed once I saw that it was only my mom. A groan escaped my lips and I rubbed my hands over my face.

My head was throbbing as my strange dream came back to me. Despite the fact that it's one of my frequent nightmares, it never ceases to upset me for some reason or another.

"Chris aren't you going to get up?" she said gently. "I am up," I responsed.

"Well aren't you going to get out of bed? For goodness' sake, Chris it's 1 p.m," she said before walked in my room.

She walked toward the curtains and pulled them back, revealing the sunlight.

I hissed as I grabbed the black covers and buried myself beneath them. "Chris you have to get up," she said.

"Mom, seriously, it's Saturday. There is no point in waking up early when it's the weekend," I whined.

Even through I couldn't see her, I physically felt her roll her eyes at me in disappointment.

"Chris, I want to see you downstairs in ten minutes," she said strictly. Ugh was she serious? "I'm serious Chris," she said.

Great, my mom has the magical power to read people's mind.

I let out a deep sigh before I threw the covers back. The sunlight filled my usely dark room. It was way too bright in here.

I swung my legs around and sat on the edge of my bed. Once my eyes settled on the sudden brightness, I looked around my room.

Horror movie posters were pinned upon the red walls, along side posters from bands like The Misfits, Slipknot, Bleeding Through, and Marilyn Manson.

There was a black desk against the front wall on which the door was at. My bed was at the right corner of the back wall, near the window.

On the left wall, the t.v was located there. Aside from my bed was a nightstand and a dresser. My room was fairly simple.

Anyways, I forcefully stood up and walked over to the window. Since my room is basically the front of the house, it gained the most sunlight. That's why I usely keep the curtians and blinds closed.

I looked out the window and saw something thay caught my attention. The house to the left of mine had a moving truck stationed in front of it.

I dismissed the situation and pulled the curtains back to their natural state. I ran my boney fingers through my black hair and made my way to the bathroom.

I got to the bathroom that was pass my brother's and sister's bedroom. I walked in and turned on the faucet.

First, I slashed water onto my pale face and then proceeded to brush my teeth. After I was done, I returned to my bedroom.

Should I change? Nope.

I just decided to keep my black sweatpants on, but I couldn't find the shirt I fell asleep with.

I remember I fell asleep with a Marilyn Manson shirt on but it has disappeared. I rubbed my bare chest, still trying to find my shirt.

I'm too lazy to dig through the dresser to get another shirt so I just made my way out of my room, pass the bathroom and down the stairs.

I was in the kitchen once I reached the bottom step. My mom heard that I was downstairs so she turned around. She gave me a smile but it was quickly gone.

"Chris, where's your shirt?"

"Umm I lost it," I said giving her an innocent look.

"And you couldn't get another one?"

"No because you said I only had ten minutes. I was out of time," I said.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. I couldn't help but smile at my mom's gesture.

"Your food is on the breakfast bar," she said pointing toward the plate of pancakes and a cup of coffee.

Before she walked off, I placed my heads on her shoulders and kissed the top of her head.

Given that my mom's only 5'4 and I'm the height of a telephone pole, it made the task kind and easy.

She smiled before she walked over to the oven as it made a beep. I headed over to the breakfast bar and sat down on the stoll.

I grab the knife and fork and began to cut through the freshly made pancakes that dripped with syrup.

I looked up and saw my mom pull out a batch of chocolate chip cookies. "Who are they for?" I asked before I stuff my mouth with my mom's home-made pancakes.

"Someone's finally moving in next door and I just wanted to be friendly."

"Mom do you know how cliché that is," I said after I swallowed my food.

"There's nothing cliché about being nice," she replied.

"You never know, we could be living besides the new Michael Myers."

"Chris, you know I don't like all that horror movie stuff," she pleaded.

"Alright, I won't bring it up," I said, putting my hands up and laughing.

"Okay but since you brought up all that serial killer stuff, you're coming with me." I almost chocked on my coffee by her words.

"What? Why? Can't you take Nick or Maya?" I seriously did not want to go. It's not like I didn't want to go, even though I don't, it's just like what if they're crazy religious?

I'm pretty sure they'll hate me right away. "Your brother and sister are at your uncle's house remember? And your father won't be here until the evening, so you're coming with me," said she.

I groan. "Now finish your food and then go change. I have go touch up my makeup."

Before she walks to her room she turned to face me. "And for god's sake, put a shirt on Chris."

I rolled my eyes and just continued to eat my food.

After I finished eating, I grabbed a bottle of water, washed my plate and headed back to my room.

It's not like I'm not social, I'm always being judge by the things I like and what I admire.

I rather not go through all of that. Spare me the time from hearing all the ways God is going to punish me.

Having heard them so many times I just get bored and start thinking about waffles.

I have friends, so I am social. I spend most of my time with my best friend Angelo. I can always count on him.

Aside from him, Mike and Frank, I don't try to make friends at school. Most of them are annoying and have their heads stuck deep within their asses.

9 times out of 10 I won't see them after I graduate. I've been with most of them since middle school or so, so I don't care.

I'm only 17 years old. I still have my whole life ahead of me, so fuck it for now.

I finally got to my room and I walked to my closet. Basically it's a pit of balckness. My whole wardrobe consistent of black clothes.

I picked out my black jeans and black Misfits shirt that had the band logo on it. After I was dressed, I stuffed my phone in my pocket and walked back to the bathroom.

I brushed my hair so it would cover my rigth eye slightly. After I was done , I turned of the light of the bathroom and went back downstairs.

"I'm ready," I said out loud while I threw myself onto the couch. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I pulled it out and saw that Angelo was calling me.

"Hi Ange."

"Chris guess what?" I head him said over the phone. He sounded like a little boy so I only assumed he was excited about something.

"What?"

"Wow that was a good guess." I rolled my eyes due to his sarcasm. "I just bought The Creature of the Black Lagoon!"

"Where? I've been looking for that movie everywhere. We have to watch it!" I said in excitement. I seriously have been looking everywhere for It.

"Hell ya, I'll be over there in ten minutes-"

" Wait you can't right now. Some people moved in next door and my mom wants to be all cliché by bringing them food."

"Aw, sucks to be you. Anyways I'll come over later. Good luck. Bye." he said. I said bye as well and put my phone back into my pocket.

Then my mom came out of her room. "Chris, go get the plate of cookies please," she said.

"Okay. Oh Ange is coming over later, if that's okay with you."

"Sure thing sweety."

I walked over into the kitchen and grabbed the plate and headed to the front door. Well here goes nothing.

Author's Note: Hello my beautiful creatures, I hope you enjoy this chapter. And like I have stated before, since A Wicked Game to Play (Ricky Horror) did win the contest,that story ,along with I Won't Let Her Go (Ryan Sitkowski) will be my main focus. I will try to update this story along with all my others so thanks for reading. Remember to vote!

-HouseOfTerror

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 18.3K 73
Fluffy X-reader imagines. Enjoy the soft and comforting content.
545K 49.1K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
15.5K 323 12
โ My mother had found the love of her life. But mine was there in front of me the whole time. โž ๐Ÿค :: peterparker x reader
626K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...