Meant To Be (2020)

Per Izzanians20

(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank You!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Published!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Last Chapter
🦄 Special Chapter 🐰
Meet a New Author

Chapter 16

7.7K 282 191
Per Izzanians20

Taehyung's Pov

"Just tell me who did that!", I screamed at the staff.

"Calm down Taehyung. Nothing will resolve if you keep on shouting at them", Jin hyung tried to calm me down but I just can't.

Jennie's reputation is at risk here! And she just debuted for heaven's sake!

How am I so stupid? We're in public and yet, I held her hand knowing that they believe that I'm with Naeun. That girl, she's also one of my problem. But to be honest, Naeun's really a nice person, I even call her noona since she's a year older than me.

"Sir Taehyung, Miss Naeun is here", another staff said and she just waltz her way to me.

"I told you to be careful you abnormal gnome! Now they're asking me about my thoughts in your so called mistress", she said and noted the last word.

"Who the hell spread those pictures? I swear I'll kill them", I furiously said but she just smirked.

"You can't do that", she mocked and I looked at her with challenge.

"You're going up against Dispatch Taehyung", she said and gave me her phone.

Yup, it is Dispatch. Those gossip makers! I breathed out and messed my hair up.

"Oh! When can I see little Taehyung? I miss that kid. I also think it's time to meet the lovely mother of the cute kid", she said while fixing her make up.

How can she do that when we're in a middle of a sticky situation?

"To be honest, it's that Jennie girl, right? The one you said is the love of your life?", She seriously asked and I was shocked at first but later on smiled.

Looks like someone is sharp.

"She is, everything that I'm doing, is for her and our family", I honestly said and she smiled.

"Don't you think it's the right time to tell everyone who you really love?", She asked and I looked down.

I want to, but I don't think manager will let me do that.

"I don't know", I just simply said and she handed me her phone back.

"Look at the comments Tae", and I did, and it shocked me.

"They're cute!"

"Awww, but Taehyung is with Naeun now"

"I ship them"

"Lol, rivalry for Taehyung nice!"

"They look cute!"

"Taennie!"

"Dispatch really loves to make new ships"

But what shock me most is at the last eight comments.

"Finally!"

"Hahaha, Tae hyung can be with noona now"

"Taehyung, now you can say who the love of your life is"

"Spread the good news!"

"Yes! When's the wedding?"

"Finally I can sleep without Jimin bothering me about Taehyung and Jennie"

"Don't they look cute everyone?"

"To be honest, Taemin's mother is really Jennie and not Naeun"

I also noticed that the last comment is just recently uploaded. I felt a hand on my shoulder and immediately looked at Naeun.

"You wrote this? Right?", I asked and she nodded.

"I think you should tell the whole world who Jennie is and be proud of the family you made. Don't think about other people's comments, they're just opinions. But the fact what your heart says, it's real and that's the only thing that you should believe. Don't be afraid. Be strong for your family", Naeun said and smiled.

"Thank you, Noona", I smiled and hugged her.

But before we could pull away, we heard a loud thump. We looked where it was and I saw Jennie, sitting on the floor, looking down while a staff bowed at her.

"Jennie", I ran towards her and was about to help her stand when she slapped my hand away.

"I'm sorry I bothered you. I need to go!", Then she ran away.

No way! Did she, saw that?

"What are you standing there for? Follow her!", Naeun pushed me and I immediately ran after her.

God Jennie! Please don't misunderstand!

Jennie's Pov

The picture about me and Taehyung is spreading fast and good thing, majority are nice comments while others still refer me as a 'third party'. I headed to BigHit since manager wants me to and clear the issue. I admit though,

I'm lost.

"Why is this company so big? Oh hey! Jungkook!", I called out to the boy who was passing by.

"Oh Noona! Congratulations on your debut and I'm a big fan of yours", he excitedly said and I smiled.

"Thanks kookie, by the way have you seen Taehyung?", I asked and he pointed me the way.

"Oh! He's at the conference room. Just straight ahead then turn left on the second corner", he replied and I thanked him before running to Taehyung.

While heading to where he is, I feel like a big thorn was pulled out of my chest. Then this means, we can be a complete family again. Just Taemin, Taehyung and me. But when I turn left, I stopped on my tracks as I watched the scene unfold before me. Taehyung, hugging Naeun. I thought, there's nothing to be jealous of?

"Taehyung you liar", I whispered and turned back but someone bumped into me hard that made me fall to the floor.

"Oh my! Miss I'm so sorry!", The person bowed and Taehyung looked at me.

Tears were forming in my eyes as I looked down. I heard footsteps running towards me and before he could touch me, I slapped his hand away and began to run. I don't care if many people saw me in my pathetic state. Once I got out of BigHit, I immediately hailed a cab and headed to the train station. I need to see Taemin.

"Jennie!", I ignored Taehyung's call as I wiped my tears.

I need to clear my mind up for a bit. Away from the media, away from stress, away from Taehyung. I grab my phone and texted my mom.

To: Mom

Mom, I'm heading there.

Sent

I breathed in and out. What will happen now?

Once I arrived on the train station I immediately took the Train to Busan.

(A/N:😂😂 sorry can't help it)

**********

"Mommy!", Taemin shouted and hugged me.

"Mommy, Taemin misses you so much", I was startled when Taemin cried.

I knew it. My time with Taemin, has become short when I'm the only one he has. My tears fell as I hugged my son tighter.

"Baby, Mommy's sorry. I was so busy with work and I don't have time with you. Please forgive Mommy", I cried and I felt his soft hands on my cheek.

"Taemin already forgives you Mommy. Just have more time with Taemin okay?", He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I just can't help but feel guilty. I'm training as an idol to reach my dream and prove that I have worth to Taehyung while my son is waiting and longing for a mother's care and love. I'm so pathetic, I'm not worthy of being Taemin's mother.

"Mommy will have more time for you from now on. I promise", I said and pinched his cheeks.

I hugged him again and we stayed like that for a few minutes until I felt a pair of arms around both Taemin and I.

"I miss the both of you"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mark?"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.5K 32
In which taehyung and Jennie fall in love all over again after some.......well let's just say..........problems......
9.4K 360 36
Childhood love?No it doesn't exist. Love itself was becoming a bird that I couldn't catch.I thought I was loved but he pushed me away again ......And...
41.3K 1.7K 71
Taennie (Instagram chat story) (Completed) What is a crush? Crush is having feelings for someone, which aren't that serious But what happens when th...
172K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...