Falling For The Opposite of M...

By emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement
Announcement 2

26

2.2K 53 8
By emmyteal

Jungkook POV

She nodded her head at me, our wings spreading open at the same time.

"Of course, Kookie."

My smile widened at her words. We both intertwined our hands together as we flapped our wings up into the blue sky, flying up and penetrating the cold fluffy clouds and heading towards the Heaven, known to us demons as The City of Neverending Lights.

"You sure your eyes and power as a demon will be alright?" Saeyeon asked, concern flashing in her golden blue eyes. I giggled. She furrowed her brows together.

"What? Are you going to be ok with the strong light? Yah, Jeon Jungkook. I'm worrying about you now." A motherly feeling came across as she spoke.

Sounds like what Mom had said those years ago.

I smiled cheekily at her. "Nothing hun. I just realised that your eyes are a mix of golden and blue now and not the old left side golden and the right electric blue. Plus, the blue is baby blue now, it's much prettier though I'd prefer it with creamy pink. And I'll be ok. I can stand some light." She rolled her eyes. "Didn't know my iris colour had changed already. Do they change when you're in love with someone not human?"

I shrugged. "Dunno."

Then she started giggling like crazy while looking at me.

"Yah. What the hell, Yeonie-ah! You ok?"

She gasped for breath when she stopped giggling. "Sorry. Just that your iris colour had changed too."

Raising a brow, I took out my phone while we were still in flight.

"Woah what? Dude, if your phone drops and practically dies, it ain't my fault k?" Saeyeon said, her fingers highlighting the 'practically'.

"It's ok lah. It's a iPhone 7 Plus, it'll be ok."

She raised a brow and dramatically replied, "Rich kid."

"Well, Dad does have a bunch of companies which are very successful in the human world. Ain't we lucky?" She beamed and rested her head on my shoulder as the gates of Heaven came in closer view slowly. Our mismatching wings flapping in unison without slapping each other.

"I want to stay like this longer. I want to fly with you together, to the end of the world. Undisturbed and forever peacefully." Emotion trembling in her voice. I lightly pat her head, combing my fingers through her soft silky hair.

"Me too, Saeyeon. Me too." I replied, feeling the smile run across her lips as she pecked me this time.

I smirked.

"Who is doing it now?" She pouted.

"Oh come on Kook~ You always get first dibs so my turn to go first." Saeyeon smiled gleefully at me. I flicked her forehead lightly, causing her to be cutely shocked and release herself from my embrace.

"Yah! What was that for? Ahhhhhhhhhh waeeeeeeeeee, Jeon Jungkooooookkkkkk~" She cutely whined, her voice going high pitched and her brows knitted together innocently as she remained hovering at a distance away from me and the gates. I sighed and smiled.

"Aigoo, my poor Yeonie~ Come here." I cooed as I switched to my aegyo filled side, flying to her as I caught her little cheeks and pinched them hard.

"Ow ow ow OW!!!! It freaking hurts you idiot! Aish... yah. You come here." She threatened jokingly as she placed her hands on her hips and slowly blew strong gusts of wind at me with her huge white angel wings effortlessly, causing me to drift back but remain in the air. She tackled me in the air and smiled playfully before planting another kiss on my lips, her hands grabbing my collar tightly towards her. I quickly deepened the kiss and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. We pulled apart, still hovering in the air, our wings beating together as we put our foreheads together, breathing together.

Soon enough, my voice broke the romantic silence.

"We have to go. Hahhahah! If we keep doing this, we're never gonna go to Heaven." She nodded. 

We locked our hands together as we flew to the gates of Heaven. The gates were blinding enough so I made a pair of shades to block the light. When I looked at Saeyeon and gave her my signature smirk, she just shook her head, a smile on her face which told me that she has given up on my extraness. (damn right kookie)

I looked up. Wow. The top of the city tower could barely be seen as it was clouded by a white mist. I stared at the City of Heaven where lights were alight. I elbowed Yeonie lightly. "Yeonie-ah, I heard that angels have a star that they caught and keep it on the top of their tower. Why ain't it shining right now?" "The star, Ismira, is a sapphire star and God has given her freedom to light up whenever she wishes in exchange for staying in the highest tower. So right now, she's not lighting up so we can't see the tower but usually when she does, you'll be able to see the whole structure and it's just beautiful. Well, more blinding to your eyes maybe?" I nodded. Hmm, now the star is a female? Wow. Ok.

As soon as we had reached the entrance, two angel guards wearing armour stopped right in front of us.

"We're here to see Kim Seokjin sunbae. I am Im Saeyeon and this is the demon prince, Jeon Jungkook. Who is here for diplomatic and personal reasons." They nodded before their eyes traveled down to our hands, narrowing their beady pupils at the physical contact. Smiling cheekily, I raised our two entwined hands and showed it off proudly, to the embarrassment of Yeonie, who's face turned pink.

"Oh you looking at this? This means she's taken so back off white winged suckers." I ended it with a angry stare at the guards.

They sighed. Hah! I had won.

"Call Kim Seokjin and other guards down. We are escorting you, Jeon Jungkook. Im Saeyeon, you are free to walk around." And they had to grab my arms which separated me from Saeyeon.

"Woah woah chill. Can't I at least hold my girlfriend's hand?" I retorted as I looked back and forth at them only to receive the silent treatment.

But soon enough, another voice answered me. It wasn't Seokjin or Feathers though.

"Of course you may not hold her hand." I looked in front of me to see another angel fly towards us, his wings beating louder and more heavily than the other angels. I turned to look at Saeyeon's reaction. She was face palming, her other arm on her hip as she sighed, very very very deeply.

The guy looked arrogant. Gleaming white armour, a white coloured intricate sword handle clanging lightly up and down slightly against his armour as he glided swiftly in front of me.

"And who are you? Another feathery stuck up asshole?" I sarcastically asked. He scoffed.

"Tsk tsk. Demons. As rude as they always are don't you think so, demon prince?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Please. It's just you being a sucker and can't be more chill about everything. Plus, don't try hitting on Saeyeon. She's mine." I stated firmly with a snarl.

"And what right do you have to call her your girlfriend?" he shot back as he moved towards my girl. My eyes shot daggers at him as I watched him fly closer to a displeased Saeyeon.

"You arrogant ass, go away. Jungkook is my boyfriend so just go away before I swear again. And don't you dare touch me." she growled as she scooted closer to me and hugged me tightly. Looking at my girl stand for herself and claim that she was mine, I have never felt so proud of myself and our love.

The guy sighed and turned to me with an furious stare, grabbing me by the collar and pulling my face to his golden blue eyes glaring at me. "You really did Saeyeon good, Jeon Jungkook. The Saeyeon I knew before her mission with Taehyung hated demons to the very core. You bastardly demon asshole-"

"PARK JAESUK!!!" Finally Feathers had arrived.

Jaesuk turned around slowly to see a very scary looking pissed off Kim Seokjin or as I very much preferred, Feathers arms hanging on his hips as he tilted his head at the sight before him.

"Just what the holy do you think you are doing, Park Jaesuk?"

The jerk actually gulped. Lmao, that was also amusing.

"Oh Se-seokjin sunbaenim, this demon came in while claiming that Saeyeon was his girlfriend. Isn't that a breach of the current peace treaty between our two realms?" I laughed mockingly, promptly receiving a glare from Jaesuk.

"I'm sorry but I'm just here with my Saeyeon to speak to Feathers aka Seokjin." I kindly smiled at Seokjin who grimly smiled back.

"Let him go. Saeyeon, Jungkook, come with me." Seokjin commanded as he turned and slowly flew backwards and the guards finally released me.

"Ahhh..." I gave my wings a nice stretch and offered Saeyeon my arm, her smile gleaming brightly at me as she gently took it to the jealousy of Jaesuk who glared intensely.

I lightly nudged Yeonie and asked, "Yeonie, did that arrogant ass have a crush on you or something?" A mischievous glint shone in her eye as we followed Feathers.

"He has a liking to me but I hate him. Taehyung always protected me from him whenever he tried to hit on me, now is your turn my Kookie. And please don't antagonise the other angels here, you do remember that most of my race hate yours."

"I already know that, love." I telepathically told her to Saeyeon's amusement and snugly hid her face in my chest. I grinned boyishly. "My chest is comfortable and firm right?" I teased, only to receive a small pinch on my nipple from Saeyeon before she smiled back at me. My heart went soft and I wrapped my arm around her.

The city was blinding white. The path was soft, covered with cotton white clouds lining the side of amazingly green grass which sprung everywhere, enhancing the city such that it was a garden city. So there's grass in Heaven now? Huh.

Flowers greeted me with a light wave from their petals and leaves deftly blowing in the breeze. It really was Heaven in here. Suddenly, a blue light glowed softly, casting our surroundings with a warm baby blue glow. I glanced around. The star Ismira on the tower had lit up, shining brilliantly. Bread white buildings rose up, as if competing which was taller but none beat the height of the star tower as Saeyeon had told me.

It was pretty and pure looking, nature complementing and giving the boring white a more vibrant and natural feeling. It was Heaven.

"You ok? Your hand ok from the fight? You alright from beating your illegitimate brother?" Saeyeon honey-like voice broke me from taking in the scenery. My head whipped back to her, still snugly hugging my chest.

Heaving a sigh, I replied telepathically.

"I'm not totally ok. I heal pretty fast so my hand is alright. And lastly, it felt good to beat up the cocksucker who ruined my life and now, everyone. Told you he's not the angel everyone thinks he is."

Saeyeon nodded thoughtfully but her arms loosened as we were hit by a strong gust of wind. Pushed back by the wind, we opened our eyes to see Seokjin who was crossing his arms, remaining at the same spot with an annoyed expression.

"Ok lovebirds, stop for a while please. We're at my office." He was still flying when his feet were at least 6 inches away from the ground. I glanced around.

"Office where?" I asked as I scratched my neck.

Seokjin cracked a grin from his annoyed face just now.

"It's right here." he replied as he pointed to another white door with the words: Kim Seokjin inscribed on it, tiny pink flowers blooming on the letters.

I scrunched my nose and eyebrows. "Feathers, you're into pink?"

He nodded.

"Woah. Um shall we go in now?" I hurriedly stifled my laugh at his like towards pink.

Seokjin put his arms akimbo as he finally landed on the carpeted ground and walked to the door, keys in hand. Saeyeon and I landed as well and followed suit.

Right when he was going to put the key in the lock, he turned around and gave me the funny stare with the left side of his lip curling up.

"You judging me for liking pink, Jeon Jungkook?"

His face nearly had me laughing out loud and I could feel Saeyeon convulsing with controlled laughter, her smile tight lipped as she tried her best to not laugh.

"No sir." I very formally replied with a bow so that I wouldn't have to see his hilarious face.

Finally, he turned the key in the lock and we entered his office.

It was, unexpectedly... pink. The walls were of a light shade of pink and the carpeted floor was soft with each step sinking in snugly. Seokjin fell into his turning wheeled chair, his wings disappeared into his body.

"Woah, your wings can disappear?" I asked, impressed by how easy it was for them, my mouth hanging agape in amazement. I was pretty amazed.

Saeron nodded as she lay on a pristine white sofa. "Yup, it's convenient and nice. Anyway, Seokjin oppa, we have come to ask you a favour."

He opened a eye at his dongsaeng as I lay next to her, my long legs resting on the other side of the sofa.

"Kim Seokjin-ssi, can I talk to Namjoon alone, privately and undisturbed? And then talk to you with Saeyeon."

He tapped his fingers on his wooden desk, the rhythm filling the room.

"And what gives you the right to talk a precious prisoner like Namjoon?"

I took a deep breath.

"Cos he's my illegitimate brother."

Seokjin's eyes went wide and his fingers stopped on his desk. "I see. Wow. Um I will have to make arrangements but we shouldn't reveal such a big secret, should we?" He turned to Saeyeon as he finished the last part.

She just nodded her head at me. "It's Kookie's secret so if he dares to, I'll respect that."

I looked Seokjin straight in the eye and answered.

"Just let me talk to the son of a bitch."

--//
an: hi ppl sorry it took so long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 236 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
53.7K 2.1K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
6.6K 619 5
Her mouth fell open as her phone slipped from her hand, hitting the ground with a loud thud. He was now clear to her as he was close enough to her, h...
4.5K 426 23
I woke up jerking, my hands clutching the blanket. The same dream all over again! it's been a month since I last dreamt about it. The girl. Kerria H...