constellations ☆ colby brock

By m-otionless

a story of star-crossed lovers and their future only the constellations can know. {COMPLETED} (not fully edi... More

chapter one: the big move.
chapter two: meeting the roomates.
chapter three: anxiety.
chapter four: 3 am.
chapter five: panic attack.
chaper six: baja blast.
chapter seven: the fair.
chapter eight: head over heels.
chapter nine: tickles.
chapter ten: creating a channel.
chapter eleven: vlog footage.
chapter twelve: pans.
chapter thirteen: day out.
chapter fourteen: date night.
chapter fifteen: lunch.
chapter sixteen: bowling alley- part one.
authors note.
chapter seventeen: bowling alley- part two.
chapter nineteen: dinner for three- part one.
chapter twenty: dinner for three- part two.
chapter twenty one: her story.
author's note.
read this
chapter twenty two: the first video.
chapter twenty three: email.
heads up!
chapter twenty four: vidcon- part one.
chapter twenty five: vidcon- part two.
chapter twenty six: vidcon- part three.
chapter twenty seven: vidcon- part four.
chapter twenty eight: vidcon- part five.
WHATT
update i guess?
chapter twenty nine: broken promises.
chapter thirty: true love.
chapter thirty one: karma.
chapter thirty two: hunger.
chapter thirty three: lovebirds.
chapter thirty four: good news.
chapter thirty five: japan- part one.
chapter thirty six: japan- part two.
chapter thirty seven: japan- part three.
chapter thirty eight: hero.
omg
chapter thirty nine: constellations.
epilogue.

chapter eighteen: the grove.

1K 26 16
By m-otionless

*colby's pov*

i was awaken in my bed at the odd time of 10:47 by a text from brennen.

brennen: dude i miss you and i wanna meet your girlfriend, can i come over today?

colby: sure, that sounds cool. oh yeah, steph is actually my girlfriend now. oh, can you bring over some sour patch kids when you come? i'm craving some of those.

brennen; okay, cool. and sure, i'll bring you some candy

brennen: wait

brennen: whaT

brennen: SHE'S ACTUALLY YOUR GIRLFRIEND HOLY SHIT DUDE WHAT HAPPENED EXPLAIN

colby: gotta come over to hear what happened. see you soon brennen

i laughed to myself at how stupid he is sometimes. brennen overreacts to everything.

i pulled the covers off of my bed and climbed out, throwing on a t-shirt from my chair of kind of clean clothes, and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

i squeezed some toothpaste onto my toothbrush and started scrubbing away, and i ran my hands through my hair. i picked up my hairbrush and started multitasking.

i rinsed off my toothbrush and exited the bathroom, waking back into my room and digging into my closet. i settled for a maroon t-shirt, black ripped jeans, and if i went out today i'd probably throw on my vans and my black jean jacket.
i like to plan my outfits, alright?

i spritzed some cologne on and i went downstairs to grab some cereal.
as i traveled down the staircase, a delightful smell wafted into my nose. it smelled like...pancakes?

i walked a little faster and dashed to the kitchen to find steph at the stove cooking pancakes and bacon.

"oh my god give me some right now," i shouted, hovering over her as she flipped one over.

"you can have some in a second, go sit down, colby." she ordered with a smile.

"damn, alright, mom." i joked and sat down at the counter, anticipating my plate of food.

she took three off of the stove and stacked them on a plate, putting some bacon on the side, and she gave them to me with a bottle of syrup.

"have at it," she giggled.

i dove right in as she turned back to the stove and shoveled breakfast down in two minutes. i let out a few quiet moans of satisfaction because those pancakes were just so good, making her laugh a little, and when she turned around with a plate of her own, all my food was gone.

"holy shit, colby, when was the last time you ate?" she laughed, an surprised look painted on her face as she spotted my clean plate.

"those pancakes may be the best i've ever had. how are you so good at cooking?" i asked, honestly wondering.

"i'm not that good, pancakes aren't hard," she blushed a little, staring at her plate as she took a bite of her food.

"stephanie, i don't think anyone in this house can cook as well as you can. sam is okay, but you make everything so fricking good. you need to go on masterchef or something," i smiled, making her blush even harder.
i liked it when i made her blush.

"i can bake better than i can cook."

"you need to bake me something right now, because if you bake better than you cook, i may just die from eating something that tasty." i chuckled.

"what's your favorite kind of cake?" she asked me, curiosity dancing in her eyes.

"either chocolate or strawberry shortcake," i replied, excited that she asked.

"okay. i'll keep that in mind," she winked, sending butterflies shooting from my stomach to my throat.

we were interrupted by the doorbell ringing in the hallway.

"who's here?" she asked, getting up to go to the door.

"brennen said he was coming over today, but i didn't know it would be so soon," i responded, jumping up and jogging to the door.

i turned the doorknob and opened it up to see a smiling brennen with a bag of sour patch kids.

"hey, dude," i said letting him inside and grabbing the bag of candy.

"hey colby!" he beamed like his usual happy self, pulling me into a quick hug.

stephanie came out from the kitchen and waved at brennen.

"hey, stephanie! what's up?" brennen waved back, turning to me with a wild look on his face.

"we'll be right in, okay?" i nodded to her, earning one back and she returned to the kitchen.

brennen started getting excited and said to me, "so what? you're dating her now? when? how? you've gotta explain to me!" he practically jumped on me.

"about a week ago, after a date, i asked her to be my girlfriend and she kissed me and said yes. it was after i gave her that necklace," i told him.

"oh my god, congratulations! my boy got a girl!" he smiled, patting my shoulder.

"here, come on, let's go hang out with her."

i led him into the kitchen where she stood at the counter cooking some more pancakes.

"do you want some pancakes, brennen?" she turned around with a big smile spread across her cute little face.

"oh, yeah! that sounds great. thanks," he nodded, leaving her to finish them up and put them on a plate for him.

she pushed the plate over with some bacon and syrup like she did for me, and brennen poured some on top and cut in. he took a big bite, and delight lit up his eyes.

"oh my god, these are delicious!" he complimented her with a mouth full of food.

she smiled and thanked him, then smiled at me and went to go wash up.

"so, i wanted to go out and walk around the grove today. does that sound cool?" brennen asked me.  i nodded in reply, and then brennen turned to steph. "do you wanna come with us?" he asked her, taking his last bite of pancakes and walking them over to the sink.

"oh no, i won't intrude on your fun," she shook her head and kept cleaning.

"you never intrude," i walked up behind her and kissed her cheek. "you're coming with us."

"alright, if you really want me to," she said, sounding a bit guilty.

"stop it, of course we want you to come! now go get dolled up, we're taking you out, girl!" brennen exclaimed in his girl voice, causing her to giggle again.

•••

*stephanie's pov*

i made my way up the stairs after cleaning up in the kitchen and i entered my bedroom, heading straight to my closet. i pulled out a pair of dark grey ripped skinny jeans, a white and black striped t-shirt and my special black chuck taylors. i cuffed my jeans at the ankle and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and used some of this nude lipstick that devyn gave me. it looks like the color of my lips, so it's kind of like fancy chapstick.

i grabbed my money and my phone and quickly went back downstairs to find brennen and colby laughing about something.

"alright, whenever you two are ready," i said as i entered the kitchen.

colby turned and smiled and brennen got up and walked to the door, us following.

"wanna take my car?" brennen suggested.

"sure, sounds good." i replied, colby nodding.

we walked over to brennen's car and i hopped in the backseat while the guys got in front. brennen pulled out of our huge driveway and drove off into crazy LA traffic.

•••

*colby's pov*

as brennen swerved like a maniac through the streets of LA, i plugged my phone into the aux.

"what do you want to listen to?" i asked them.

"doesn't matter to me, i like everything!" brennen smiled.

"you could play some ariana grande," steph shrugged.

"since when do you listen to ariana grande, you little grunge girl?" i joked, smiling at her in the mirror on the car roof.

"hey, i listen to more than fricking twenty in pilots." she laughed, defending herself.

"alright, ariana grande it is." i opened spotify and seconds later all three of us blast out singing "Break Free" like a bunch of crazy people.

after a few songs, brennen pulled into the parking lot and we hopped out, walking into the grove and looking around for some places to shop.

"can we go to barnes & noble? i need some new books. or if you guys don't want to, i'll just go on my own-"

"hell no, i'm not letting you walk around a mall in LA where tons of pervs are going to try and molest my girlfriend." i cut stephanie off, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her close.

"oh shit, colby's getting protective. that's hot," brennen giggled.

"have you seen him tired? oh my god, he's so sexy," stephanie laughed back, her and brennen giggling like 13 year old girls at a sleepover.

"guys, stop fawning over me. let's go to the bookstore." i pulled them along.

this was going to be a long day.

•••

*stephanie's pov*

i searched the shelves of barnes & noble and i came across a few books i liked. i picked up a new one, "Everything, Everything", and i also grabbed the second book in the Divergent series, "Insurgent". i needed to keep reading that series, i liked Tobias (don't tell colby.) 

i had lost brennen and colby somewhere along my search, so i set out only to find them on their way to the starbucks near the other side of the store. i pulled out my phone to text colby before he got on line.

steph: order me a coffee frap with whipped cream and cinnamon pleeeaaasssee

colby: how did you know we were going to starbucks?

steph: look to your left, stupid.

colby looked up from his phone to see me, and i smiled and waved at him. he winked at me and my stomach blew up like a volcano.
why does that happen every damn time?

i looked around for a few more minutes before suddenly a pair of familiar hands covered my eyes.

"let me guess- it's brennen," i joked, hearing colby chuckle adorably in my ear.

"bitch you know it," brennen exclaimed from behind us, causing me to laugh extra hard as i took colby's hands away from my face and turned around to take my drink from brennen.

"thank you for getting me this," i smiled warmly at colby.

"no problem," he replied.

"i think i've got all my books, i'm gonna go check out." i started to walk away until i felt the presence of those two idiots on either side of me once again.

"you don't have to be my personal body guards, guys." i eyed them both.

"you never know, there could be gross men in here trying to snatch you up." brennen looked down at me with a funny smile.

"oh my god," i chuckled as we walked up to the register and paid for my books.

we exited the store and colby dragged us off into topshop, leaving me and brennen to tag along while he tried on the whole men's section for an hour. after a long time i decided to look around in the girl's clothes and i found a cute pair of boots that came up to my ankle. they were black and simple, but they had a tiny heel which added an inch to my height. i grabbed those and i came across this adorable black floral dress that had a cutout in the middle and a bow on the front, which i grabbed.
i made my way back to colby and brennen who were for some reason having a photo shoot in the racks of clothes.

"i leave you two alone for five minutes and this happens. what the hell are you guys doing?"

"brennen wanted some pictures," colby laughed as he snapped a few more.

"well, we've been in here forever. can we please check out?"

"ugh, fine," brennen fake whined.

we made our way to the register and i bought my new dress and shoes, then colby and brennen got their stuff in bags and we exited topshop.

"i got some new cute things, maybe we can go out to a nice dinner tonight so i can wear them," i suggested.

"with who?" colby asked.

"you, me and brennen, dummy." i smiled into his bright blue eyes.

"okay, yeah. let's do it." brennen agreed and colby nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.8K 25
Colby Brock x reader fan fiction In which a girl runs from her past and a boy tries to heal her. COMPLETED
1.3K 34 34
When woodland or woods as his friends call him can't find his apartment one night he finds a dinner where he meets someone that will change his life...
209K 2K 111
A collection of Sam and Colby Imagines (and friends) with the reader! #1 CURRENTLY EDITING AND REDESIGNING 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘: 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐒_𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄...
166K 2.1K 26
(completed) it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. but true love never dies. best ranking: #1 in #ColbyBrock 2/21/19 #1 in #traphouse 8/26/1...