Timing is Everything (Harry S...

By yeahiknowmystyles

Supposed bad boy Harry Styles is keen set on getting with Niall's girlfriends roommate after being pushed int... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
chapter 12 (the end)
Epilogue

Chapter 11

25 2 0
By yeahiknowmystyles

“Tomlinson….Styles…Horan” a very deep and manly voice had called them to get up off the benches in the cell. Ali and I went through the metal detectors and I’m not going to lie, I was a little disappointed in them all for acting like children, but happy that they stuck up for Ali. We just didn’t know the damage. All we knew was that we got a call at the house this morning that the 3 of them were locked up and detained overnight. The bar wasn’t charging them with anything, which they got lucky because according to the police officer I spoke to there was extensive damage. We really didn’t even know what the hell happened. We assumed it had to do with Ali, but I honestly don’t know.

We both looked at each other and took a deep breath before the officer explained to us that we couldn’t give them anything through the bars and that we had to wait for them to come into the room and sit down, then we could sit. We had a conversation with the officer before hand. There were cameras and once the release papers went through then they could all be released. We told them to keep them hand cuffed so we could grill them and make them tell us what happened. Then when we give a cue to the cameras then they could come in. The officer agreed and laughed saying he felt sorry for them, because they already had a rough night and he would want to get in between two angry girls. But until then, we were on one side of the table, they were on the other side.

The large beige door opened and one by one Harry, Louis and Niall walked in. “Holy shit, what the hell happened” I said throwing my hands in the air. I was in shock so was Ali she just sat there with her eyes filling up and both of her hands over her mouth. Harry had a hard cast on his right arm and splints on his fingers on his left hand. His white tank has blood splattered all over it and is blazer was ripped at the shoulder. He also had a nice black eye. Niall had a broken nose, white bandages and a plastic piece over it. His eyes and face were swollen purple and black. His knuckles were bloody and his shirt was missing. Louis was scrunched over in pain he had tape all over his torso and a cast on his wrist as well. “So who the fuck is going to explain all of this” I said waving my hands around at all 3 of them, waiting for an answer. They literally looked at us like we had 5 heads. They were hung over, and in a ton of pain. It was actually really funny seeing 3 grown men like this.

“Niall should, but I will” Harry said giving him the death stare moving the chair in bring his hands up to the table with handcuffs attached. He cleared his throat like he was about to speak and then…

“NO” Ali screamed getting up quickly kicking the chair towards the wall. “Niall will fucking explain, and explain every god damn thing that has been going on” she slammed her fists on the table making Niall flinch and wince a bit from the movement.

“Look at me you son of a bitch!” Ali screamed getting in his face, tears were rolling down her face. The boys were in shock. I haven’t seen Ali like this in a long time, but she was hurt and rightfully so.      

“Ever since I told you I loved you , you have acted like a different person, so are you going to man up now? You don’t seem so tough in the fucking handcuffs and a girl screaming at you in front of your friends now do you? She said.

Harry shot me a look and a smile raising his eyebrows like he was proud of her. I smiled back and scrunched my nose. I know harry, he would never hurt himself unless it was to protect someone. So harry and Louis obviously saw something last night to create this entire scene. So this story should be interesting.

“Well (rolling his eyes) that was your biggest mistake, NEVER tell Niall Horan you love him, he runs. He hides and he never looks back. He doesn’t do commitment. This isn’t the first time has happened, that’s why Harry and I took care of him. It just so happened that a few guys that were there decided to take care of us because we spilled their beer” Louis spat out.

I laughed a little when Louis said the last part “They sure did” I said under my breath giggling. Ali just looked at Louis like she didn’t want to hear that, but she knew he was right.

“Okay, truth?” Niall said looking at her

“You’re not good at it, so it would be nice for a change” she said walking back and fourth

“I was scared out of my god damn mind when you told me you loved me. I just thought we were having fun, I enjoyed you being my girlfriend, great in bed, but I am not ready, and I don’t know if I will ever be ready for the “I love you” commitment. He paused for a moment and looked at everyone. He let out a loud sigh. “My dad cheated on my mom and has a whole other family, with 4 other kids. They live in Maryland. My step-dad is not my dad, no one knows that. I’m sorry guys that I never told you. This is all I’ve known my whole life, I wasn’t loved as a child, we didn’t have the family dinners every night. I was lucky if my mom even cooked. She was good at dialing numbers and looking at menus. She was too busy with all her different boyfriends to worry about me. I decided when I as 15 that I would take care of myself, I discovered drugs, alcohol and girls. I gave up on the drugs quickly, wasn’t my thing. The drinking and girls satisfied me. I felt needed, but I was able to let them go right after the deed and I didn’t even know their names, didn’t need to, didn’t need to feel anything, love or happiness. When I met you everything changed. I had no idea what the hell to do, I wasn’t the guy to fuck the same girl more than once. All my friends warned me that I would break your heart, and I knew it was only a matter of time, and look I did.

“So that’s it, you proved everyone right, and were done?” Ali said

“Are you going to tell her the rest idiot?” Louis said

“OKAY! When Harry and Louis showed up last night, I was with another girl” Niall said in a low tone

“And what were you doing” Harry said

“I was fucking her right on the wall in the back of the sleazy bar” Niall screamed with his eyes filling up

“So you fucked another girl, instead of just breaking up with me, you decided to fuck another girl” Ali said “Either way you fucking hurt me Niall, why couldn’t you just leave me and then fuck the girl? I hope she was fucking worth it, because I am done with you and all of your lies and bullshit. I thought you changed but my friends warned me too. You’re still the same.”

“Funny, that’s what I said to him before he decided to punch me in the face” harry said looking at Niall

“I’m sorry, to everyone” Niall said

“Well you can go fuck yourself, it’s going to take more than a sorry for this one” Ali said

“I don’t want to be done with you, please Ali” Niall looked at her square in the eye and begged

“Your adorable when you beg, but no, I don’t do cheaters. Were done.” Ali said

Me and Ali both looked at the cameras and gave our sign. The boys noticed and started yelling at us. “You knew we were here!, You made them keep us here?!” it was really funny. We bailed all 3 of them out. We drove back to my house. We left the three boys in the back seat to fight. It was the most awkward car ride of my life. They couldn’t even yell at each other without crying in pain. “Look what you did to my eye”, “fuck your eye my ribs are broken” “fuck you both Harry broke my nose”. Men or children? Can’t really tell the difference can you?

 When we got back Niall went right to his car didn’t even say a word to any of us and he drove off. Ali wanted to kill him but Harry even told her, just let it be for now. Let him cool off, and you need to cool off.

“Ali, you’re too good for him anyway” Louis said to her with a smile sitting up on the couch

“You don’t even know me to say that” she said running upstairs, she stopped and looked back at him and sort of smiled.

“Just let her cool off too Lou, shell be fine” I said to him

“Yeah I know” he said back, very confidently with a smile

Louis slept on our pull out couch downstairs. I refused to let him drive home; I was too worried about him. I just hope he sleeps okay tonight; I know this can’t be good for his previous injuries.

Harry still tried being all sexy even with his cast and splints on, it was pretty funny. I couldn’t take him seriously with a black eye, it didn’t suit him well. I mean he looks pretty badass now but I just felt for him. I got Louis situated downstairs and gave him some pain killers and ice for his ribs. Once I came upstairs harry was already in his boxers laying on my bed, waiting for me.

I got undressed and put one of his t-shirts on and sat down next to him.

“So, what really happened tonight” I said looking right at him

“We told you everything, just not the full conversation I had with Niall before he punched me” he said trying to move back against the head board. I grabbed a few pillows and propped them up so he could be comfortable.

“Well I saw him across the street that’s why I sent you two into the bar. Me and Louis kind of snuck up on him and he went crazy. I tore him away from the girl and started screaming at him to break up with Ali first, why break her heart twice. Louis chimed in and started saying he was a piece of shit, Ali is a great person…and that’s when he came after us.”

There was faint knock at the door. “come in” I said

“Hi” Ali said walking in, her eyes puffy and red from crying

“Sit, please” Harry said moving over

“Did what Niall say really happen? You guys weren’t covering for him?” she asked

“I wish it wasn’t true, but it is and I’m sorry. Louis really put the knife into Niall tonight, I hope you know that, he didn’t want you to get hurt.” Harry said with a somber tone

“Thanks guys, I’m just gonna goto bed” she said hugging me and waving goodnight to Harry

Harry turned his phone back on and he had a slew of messages all from ….Niall. He read them out loud to me.

Niall says he slept with that random girl but he had no idea who she was

He didn’t know what to do because he freaked out when she said she loved him Harry said he understood but he should try to talk to her about it…Niall said he didn’t want to be tied down so he needed his space…harry understood that too but got pissed because he didn’t even apologize for saying shit to him, or beating the crap out of him and getting those other guys involved.

After she left I just moved closer to Harry and I just wanted him to hold me. I didn’t like seeing him in pain, knowing that this was going to take quite a few weeks to heal too. I gave him some pain killers too in hopes he would go to sleep. Of course not. This kid was always horny, but he knew we couldn’t have sex; he had no strength and well no hands. So I decided to let him relax and enjoy something for a change. He still had dried blood on him so I drew a bath and the tub was plenty big for 4 people.

I walked him into the bathroom and helped him into the tub. I sat down in between his legs and rested my head on his chest, giving him kisses on his neck and jaw. He sat up a little bit and turned my face towards him. “I really don’t know what I would’ve done without you tonight, it seems you are the one who keeps saving me, even though this time it was jail” he said laughing. “You helped my best friend tonight, which means you helped me” I said smiling into another kiss. This time harder. I moved on top of him straddling him putting my hands around his neck. He just looked at me licked his lips and said “I love you, you know that” I smiled and just said “mmhmm” and I crashed my lips into his. “I love you too” I said. He pulled off the two splints on his left hand. I looked at him like he was crazy “two fingers are just sprained, not broken don’t worry”. He took his hand and cupped my cheek, moving to my neck pulling me towards him. Our chests touching, breathing so hard, kissing me he moved his tongue slipping it into my mouth moving it around with mine. It was a perfect ending to our night. We didn’t have sex. We didn’t need too. I helped him was his body and I helped him get into bed and he fell asleep quickly. I went downstairs to get a drink and then I was going to bed too. When I walked downstairs I took a double take, and didn’t even make it to the kitchen. I giggled to myself and shook my head, and turned back around and went upstairs.

**.

Another week has passed since the fight and Ali and Niall still haven’t spoken. She was trying to hide how hurt she was as best as she could. She wasn’t good at it, she turns into a mega bitch when she’s hurt. We have spoken to Niall and he still needed space. Space for what? Who the hell knows! But she has also been very weird, I know why, but she doesn’t know that I know.

Harry was over, and we heard Ali open the front door and start crying. We walked downstairs to see what the problem was. “She’s crying over the fucking mail” he whispered to me, I elbowed him in the stomach and made him cough. She handed me an envelope and I opened it muttering “shit” under my breath, its 4 tickets to Bruno Mars. Shit we totally forgot about this, we planned this like 2 months ago when me and Harry first started hanging out.

“I’m not going what the fuck is the point? To watch you two have a good time and fuck with your eyes? No thank you!” Ali said storming into the kitchen

“Ali!” I screamed

“Wait, what …..if I ask Louis to come?” Harry said shrugging his shoulders

“Right because I would want him to come so he can feel bad for me the whole night and try to entertain me?” she said being bitchy

“No, he’s a huge fan. You need a distraction, if you haven’t noticed you’ve been…well…a miserable bitch” Harry said walking over to her

“oh I’m sorry my life isn’t perfect like you two” she said walking away. She turned around and realized what she said was so wrong. “I’m sorry, you know I didn’t mean that” with a half smile

“Good, so you’re going with Louis and I don’t want to hear another word out of your damn mouth. No more crying either” Harry said and I agreed

Louis was hot, we both knew it, maybe it would be good for her to hang out with another guy and just have fun. I mean they did have some weird unexpected sexual chemistry the night of my show. They seemed to get along… justtttt fine other times too.

So we had two days before the concert. Louis said he would be happy to go with Ali. Thank god! Harry gave me his credit card and told me to get something nice to wear for me and for Ali. I told him no, but he doesn’t listen. He went off to work and I went to the mall with Ali.

“So you sure you’re okay with Louis coming?” I said while driving

“Yeah, I guess. I don’t want to miss the concert” she said brushing it off “He’s just a cocky jerk sometimes, and I don’t want to deal with his sassy comments all night” she said huffing

“Well that came out of nowhere! Just look really hot tomorrow night and shut up, stop being a bitch about it, or ill blow your spot right now” I spat back raising my eye brows at her while we got out of the car.

“Wh-what are you talking about” Ali said hesitantly

I just pushed her and pulled her in for a hug. “You can tell me whenever you want, I won’t pry. He’s a great guy. I’ll leave it at that”

“Thanks” she said smiling slightly an her face getting red

**

We had a limo coming in an hour; we were all scrambling to get ready. We didn’t want to be over dressed though, I mean we were in the VIP section but still. Louis showed up right on time. He was wearing tight black jeans that showed off his ass. (any guy and girl for that matter would kill for his ass trust me!) A plain white t-shirt and a textured black blazer over it. Harry wore something very similar; black skinny jeans, white shirt and a navy blue blazer. Both of them had their hair slicked back perfectly.

“Girls, the limo is here” Harry screamed up

“Okay were coming” I yelled back

We did a last check in the mirror. Ali turned to me and said “This better be a good night, because I look too good for this bullshit” I turned to her “if you didn’t look so good right now id slap you in the face, you’re a bitch …now stop. And would it kill you to be nice to Louis in front of us?” I sounded like a mom yelling at her.

Both of the guys jaws dropped when we came down. Harry held his hand out to grab mine to help me down the stairs. I had on a tight little navy blue dress with nude pumps. My makeup was done just enough to accent my eyes, and my hair was in loose curls falling to my shoulders. Ali wore a tight black and gold strapless dress with black pumps and her hair straight with a clip putting her bangs to the side.

Harry walked me to the limo and Ali just breezed right past Louis not even saying hi.

“This should be interesting” Louis said to Harry

“Can you two play nice please?” Harry said looking at both of them getting annoyed.

When we pulled up, Harry and I got out and we were waiting for the other two, who were bickering the whole way there. Literally the entire way. Luckily Harry grabbed a bottle of champagne and we drank it sitting on the trunk of the limo waiting for them to come out. We still had plenty of time before the concert started.

“Why the hell can’t they get along” harry asked me

“I don’t know. Something isn’t right though. I’ve seen her do this before.” I said taking a big gulp from the bottle.

“Well you look absolutely beautiful tonight, I just wanted to tell you” Harry said giving me a kiss and putting his arm around me, putting a smile on my face.

“What’s so funny babe” harry said taking his share of the bottle

“Oh, nothing” I said looking the other way letting out a cough to mask my laugh.

If Harry only knew what was really going on in the limo, he would probably kill me for not telling him. Or for what happened the night we bailed them out. I have to laugh to myself about this one. It will eventually come out, and in about 5 minutes I’ll probably just show him because he wouldn’t believe me if I said it. But I decided to let him in on the secret they are trying to hide.

“Here is the scenario I walked in on the other night” I said taking another drink

It was dark in the hallway walking down the stairs. You had already falling asleep. Louis was on the couch and I heard another voice talking. So I peeked my head over the banister to see what was going on. Ali had an ice pack in her hand and put it on Louis ribs, she was kneeling on the floor next to him, holding it. He was in a lot of pain. I heard her say “I have never had anyone beat the shit out another guy for me” then I see him wipe the tears away from her face and said “I told you, you’re too good for him. You need someone who can take care of you”. She looked at him and smiled and said “Someone like you?” and SHE KISSED HIM! And he let out a laugh and said “I knew you wanted me” and they kissed again.

“NO way!” Harry said choking on the champagne and laughing so hard

“Yes way” I said “$10 bucks says they are going at it right now”

“Well let’s have a look, shall we? He said grabbing my hand helping me off the trunk.

“1,2,….3” we counted and Harry opened the door and……”GOTCHA” we screamed and then looked at each other in disbelief. We turned around and just laughed.

“What the hell” he said confused

“I have no idea babe” I was equally confused. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
54.6K 539 30
Lindsay Warren was a normal teenage girl.... she had the perfect family: an older sister and two wonderful parents. she loved her life, but when her...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...