Sister of the Bad Boys

By Angel_Loves_Books

"Why can't you let me be my own person?! You 3 are always controlling my life and I hate it. I hate it!" Tur... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
7
A/N-Im sorry
8
A/N-shoutout
9
10
A/N shoutout
12
A/N - Happy Eid
A/N Sorry guys
13
14
15
A/N
16
A/N Book Cover
17
18
100k THANKS YOU
19
20
A/N Merry Christams
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
R.I.P
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
a/n

11

14.3K 443 124
By Angel_Loves_Books

SUPPPPP

Plz don't comment 'the sky'. Comment something new so I can use it on my friends.....which I don't ..jokes I have Mayo, and Lottie, and Megan...AN-

Mayo: Moving on!

QOTC: Are you Ariella?
By good_luck33

AOTC: I mean, I do have 3 over protective brothers called Damien, Daniel and Damon but they are not as overprotective as the ones in the story. And no, I don't look nothing like Barbara Palvin. But me and Ariella do have similar problems. You could say Ariella is a more exaggerate, richer, smarter, cooler me.

Any more questions??

Also, iambandobsessed28, JakiyahTyson and thedarkside100 said they wanted the Sprouse twins. At first, I had no idea who they were. Then, when I looked them up, I was like 'OMG IT'S ZACH AND CODY!' I remember when I use to have a crush on Cody 😂

JAKE AND JACE. Jace is on the right and Jake is on the left. If you want, You can picture them somebody else.

Also, nothing much happens in this chapter.  The next chapter will be better-I promise.

Enjoy the chapter!

"Hold up hold up. 3 weeks suspension for breaking one rule!" I asked/yelled, standing up from my chair. 'This is outrageous!"

I've always wanted to say that.

We were sitting in his office. My brothers were who knows where. Mr Kilingsky, our principal, thought he should give me a 3 week suspension. I know that he's giving me extra time because I interrupted his make out session. Its disgusting-he has a fudging wife!

"Sit down Miss Decrola. Yes, you will have a 3 week suspension," he bluntly said. I groaned in frustration. One, this will affect my education and two, Damien isn't gonna be happy.

A grin made its way towards my face. He wants to give me 3 weeks, so be it.

"You know, 3 weeks is a lot of time. Your wife, Julia, owns the nearby cafe. She's a really nice women. Maybe, I'll just spend my three weeks there. Have a little chat with her." Wow, when did I become a blackmailer? I kinda felt bad since I didn't want to ruin somebody's marriage-Julia is a nice women. But my education/life is important to me.

His eyes widened in fear as he sat up straighter. "How dare you try to blackmail me!" He hissed, leaning forward as I leaned back. Ever heard of personal space?

I gave him an innocent smile. "I have no idea what you're talking about sir. I think I'm gonna go start my three weeks off school." I got up, making my way to the door, purposely going slow until I heard what I wanted to hear.

"Wait!" That's what I thought. I hid the smirk that itched to be on display. "How about we both forget what happened. You don't say anything and I don't suspend you." I could see the desperation in his eyes. Just to wind him up, I pretended to think before answering. "

"Deal." He breathed a sigh of relief as the smirk finally displayed.

"Just leave," he muttered, returning to his seat behind his desk. Happily, I complied and left the office, shutting the door behind me. Once the door was shut, I let out the breath I'd be holding for mayo knows how long.

When did I become so confident? Normally, I would have just left it and taken the suspension.

Getting out my phone, I checked the time to see it was lunch. Really, I couldn't be asked facing my brothers. I should just ditching school. I'm sure one day won't hurt my education.

Clutching onto my bag, I heard the bell ring and I started to make my way to the main office. The students began to crowd the corridor, all heading to the canteen to get food. I kept my head down, not wanting to be seen by any of my brothers or their friends.

I twisted and turned through the corridors until I was only a corridor away from the office. I know I have to face my brothers, but I really don't want to be yelled at in-front of the whole school.

Quickening my pace, I felt more and more relieved as I got closer to the office. I made the mistake of not keeping my head down, and blending in-because I bumped into a chest.

And out of the hundreds of students in our school, it had to be...

Kyle
Fudging
Gaquela

--------------------------_-

"You're brothers are looking for you," he said. Well no shoe Sherlock.

"Good for them. I really have to go now. Good chat." I tried to go around him but he blocked my way.

"Yeah, they aren't happy. You need to go to them. Now." He crossed his arms and gave me the 'you have no choice but to go to them' look. Sighing, I gave up, knowing I'd have to face them sooner or later. I'll just persuade them to lecture me afterwards. Turning around, I starred to make my way towards the Canteen. Behind me, I heard tapping on a phone. Kyle's probably texting them.

I opened the door to the canteen, which was crowded as always. I saw my brothers sitting at the table, the twins with them.

Then I remembered that I was alone-great! (note the sarcasm please)

My brothers didn't look too happy. There eyes followed me as I walked towards the table. Jace and Jake were on their phones, not caring about what was going on.

When I sat down, Kyle sitting next to me, I looked at my furious brothers, feeling quite intimidated. Damien began to open his mouth to say something but I put my hand up, making him stop.

"Look guys, I'm sorry for running away, again, and not listening to you guys. I should have taken the punishment instead of being stupid. It's just that as much as I love you guys, I really don't want to spend the whole day with you. I see you guys at home, and school is the only time I can talk to other people. If I was around you the whole day, nobody would talk to me. Again, I'm sorry and you can give me another punishment, I don't care. I just wanted to say sorry before you begin your lectures."

They looked at me, surprised. I put my head down, waiting for them to tell me my punishment and to start yelling at me.

"We forgive you."

Wait waaaa?

Shocked, I looked up to see them smiling. "You guys act like your triplets. Do you have mind telepathy where you tell each other what to say and when to say it?" They chuckled, shaking their heads at the same time. "See, you did it again." They smiled, before doing there own things.

Well, that went better then expected.

Damien's work phone started to ring, making us all stop and look at him. Damien's work phone only rang when he needed to go on a business trip.

"Hello?" he answered. A frown developed on his face as he began to listen to what the person was saying. After a few minutes, he sighed. "Ok, get the jet ready. We'll be there in 2 hours." He put the phone down and rubbed his temples, sighing.

"What happened?" Daniel asked.

"I have to go to Brazil. For work. Damon and Daniel have to come too." He gave Damon and Daniel a look that said 'I'll explain later'.

"But what about me?" I asked. Normally, when Damien goes on a business trip, Daniel looks after me. But now, they are all going.

"I guess you'll be staying at Uncle Rick's. Even though he's not home, Alex will look after you. We'll be back in 3 weeks."

"3 weeks?! Why 3 weeks?!" I yelled/asked, not wanting them to leave for 3 weeks. I mean, they are annoying, 

And jerks

And pains in the butt

And stupid

And overprotective

And-

You get what I mean

They're apart of my life. I don't want them to leave!

"It doesn't matter. We're leaving school now."

When our parents..died, Uncle Rick became our legal guardian until Damien turned 18. Uncle Rick is a millionaire-but I have. I idea what he does. His wife, Aunt Malorie, is always away on fashion tours. She only come back for Christmas. And his 18 year old son Alex, is basically like another brother to me. But he's really protective over me, like my brothers.

But hey, look on the bright side of things, instead off 3 overprotective annoying guy-I'll have one!

Wonderful!

Boring chapter, I know. The next  one will be good though.

Vote
Comment
Share

Byyee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
206K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...