Daddy's Little Girl...[Origin...

By HammyUK

When Robyn's mum died of Cancer when she was 7, she ended up living with her abusive dad and now, 10 years la... More

Daddy's Little Girl...Prologue
Daddy's Little Girl...1
Daddy's Little Girl...2
Daddy's Little Girl...3
Daddy's Little Girl...4
Daddy's Little Girl...5
Daddy's Little Girl...6
Daddy's Little Girl...7
Daddy's Little Girl...9
Daddy's Little Girl...10
Daddy's Little Girl...11
Daddy's Little Girl...12
Daddy's Little Girl...13
Daddy's Little Girl...14
Daddy's Little Girl...15
Daddy's Little Girl...16
Daddy's Little Girl...17
Daddy's Little Girl...18
Daddy's Little Girl...19
Daddy's Little Girl...20
Daddy's Little Girl...21
Daddy's Little Girl...22
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Final Chapter

Daddy's Little Girl...8

4.2K 68 18
By HammyUK

Chapter 8-Let it all out

I thought he had looked like an angel before, but that was nothing compared to now. Surrounded by natural light, as if glowing, was Myles' perfect face. I was relieved that my intruder was Myles, instead of some crazy person who I would have to argue with for some reason or another. I slid down the wall and sat with my knees tucked into my chest, staring at him wide-eyed.

"Robyn, are you okay?" He asked softly, cautiously walking into the shed, "I didn't mean to scare you. Oh please don't cry Robyn!" he looked concerned.

"I'm not cry-" I broke off as I felt a tear run down my cheek when I blinked. I guess I must have forgotten to blink when I was staring at Myles. "Oh, maybe I am" I chuckled softly, smiling up at him. He frowned a little and then smiled back. Wow. His whole face lit up, his eyes really sparkled, my breath caught in my throat and my eyes widened. I never wanted this moment to end, never wanted to go back to my God-damned father and his abusive friends, never wanted to spend another evening on a street corner, getting beat up by maniacs, never wanted to go another minute in my life, without knowing that he was there, I wanted him to be in my life, always.

"Robyn, are you okay?" he asked again, holding out his hand to help me up, but instead, I took his hand and pulled him down opposite me. I sighed,

"Yes...?, No...?" I groaned a little, "oh I don't know" I said agitatedly. Oops. Great, now I need to find an excuse. Why had I even said that to him? Why was he even in my secret hide-out that nobody else knew about?

"What's wrong bunny?" he asked, smiling as he used my invalid nick-name for the first time. I smiled back, then froze. He just called me bunny. No-one calls me bunny anymore. Did this mean he didn't hate me? I looked up at him, my eyes wide with disbelief. He completely misinterpreted my expression.

"Sorry, was it something I said?" he asked the words coming out quickly, obviously worried that he'd offended me in some way.

"No! No, not at all! I just can't believe you don't hate me!" I spoke quietly in disbelief.

"Hate you? Why would I hate you?"

"Haven't you heard the rumours and tales?

"Yes, but that's all they are, they're not the real you, none of them-" he cut short mid-sentence when I practically threw myself on him, locking my arms around him in a crushing hug that made him gasp in surprise.

"Robyn" he half-croaked, half gasped, "I can't breathe!" I smile and laughed as I loosened my hold on him, but I didn't let go completely, I didn't want to, ever.

"Sorry" I murmured.

"That's okay." he shifted about a little in the grasp of my hug and then gently wrapped his arms around my waist. I stayed very still, out of habit and tried not to panic. Noticing, he pulled back a little to look me in the eyes, he was about to say something when hundreds of horrible memories crashed down on me. I gasped with the suddenness, I didn't want to see them, I wanted them to go away, but they kept coming. I closed my eyes tightly and shook my head, trying to make them stop as I started crying...again. How many times was I going to end up crying today? I was sure this wouldn't be the last.

"Hey, hey, it's okay" he said soothingly as I exploded into sobs. He folded me into his chest and rubbed my back and I let myself relax as he tried to calm me down without much success.

"Why did she leave me?" I asked shakily, through sobs, "Why did she have to leave me!?"

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

chapter 8, sorry i made you wait so long before, is this a good enough repayment? I hope you enjoyed it :)

please comment and vote etc, etc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.9K 31
Her brother and pack have abused her since her parents died in a rogue attack protecting her.She was always looking forward to finding her mate,the o...
35.5K 673 62
Her whole live was a mess ,all 12 years of it why? well she never knew when her next meal was, never knew if she would have a roof over her head ,a...
161K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
240K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...