The Perfect Chemistry.

By trvpvh0lics_

Just remember, God wont put you through anything you cant handle. More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.

Chapter 9.

1.2K 12 1
By trvpvh0lics_

im very excited for MB's #1 Girl Tour :) for some of the tour dates go here ---> http://www.mindlessbehavior.com/news/default.aspx?nid=38504 scroll down & you'll see them. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazmin.

[2 days later.]

"Ty, can you pass me my towel?" I stuck my head out the shower curtain, waiting for him to give me the towel. It was probably 9:10 and HE suggested we go to the movies.

"No, get it yourself." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"If you don't bring me that damn towel,"

"Alright, I'm coming."

He handed me the towel while on his phone. I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out the shower. I'm a nosy person and I wanted to know what was so important.

"What you reading?"

He took a minute to respond but he finally said something smiling, "Nothing." He walked back in my room and I stood there, confused. I guess its nothing, I really hope it is.

I dried myself off and did my everyday thing, clothes, hair, hygiene, etc. Once I got done, I sat on the bed next to Michael. He was so into his damn phone that he barely noticed. I got pissed off.

(OUTFIT : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49262482)

"Michael! What are you doing?"

"Nothing, why you so worried?" He was still on his phone, texting.

"So, you're telling me that I shouldn't be worried about you being on your phone and not paying ANY attention to me."

"Jordy, its nothing."

I looked at him, making sure I heard the right fucking name. Jordy, not Jazmin.

"Wait a minute, what the fuck did you just say?" I was now standing up.

He looked up at me with anger in his eyes, "I SAID ITS NOTHING, JORD─" He stopped and his facial expression changed. Now all the anger was in my eyes, and I really didn't give a fuck about what he was feeling.

"Thats all I needed to hear, get out and if you even THINK about coming over here again you got your life fucked up." I opened my room door and walked downstairs to the front door, he was following me.

"I'm sorry Jazmin, I didn't mean to call you that."

I opened the door and walked out to my car.

"Don't even talk to me. Don't text me, call me, tweet me, none of that shit."

He sighed, "Where you going?"

I looked at him, "Why does it matter? Your probably going to see Jordy, right?"

He sighed once again, "Jazmin, it was a mistake, everybody makes mistakes." he walked towards me and stood infront of me.

"I know, and I made the biggest one of all, and that was EVER talking to your ass. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the movies."

He chuckled, "See you there." He got in his car and left. I really hope I don't see him, I really do.

(Jordy, AKA Jordy Craig, who is Tyga's EX girlfriend. He was going out with her before Blac Chyna... if you were clueless, now your not. Shes really pretty btw.)

I drove to the movies and bought my ticket. I know what you're thinking, why are you seeing movies by yourself? Well, I don't have the energy to call Honey or anybody else... soo why not? I walked up to the ticketbooth thingy and looked at the different movies playing. I finally decided what I wanted to watch.

"Um, 1 ticket for The Avengers." The worker nodded.

"That'll be $10.50." I handed him $12 and told him to keep the change. I walked off to the snack section and waited in line. I looked around at everybody and noticed a familiar looking girl. Red poofy hair. Carmel colored... I thought for a moment, maybe its Danielle. I walked up to the counter and she was by a boy that looked a little like her. The boy worked here and I guess she was visiting. She wasn't paying much attention to who was in line, well me.

"What would you like today miss?" 'Danielle' looked up and looked at me. She looked at me the same way I looked at her and stared.

"Um, a large lemonade, a Hershey's bar and Sour Punch Straws please." I had finally payed attention to the boy and can I tell you... HE WAS LOOKING EXTRA GOOD! I looked at his name tag, Aaron.

I looked back over at Danielle and she spoke, "Jazmin?"

I smiled because I knew it was her for sure now, "Danielle! Long time, no see."

She smiled back, "I know, you look good!"

"Ditto, but what you doing here?"

"I came to visit my older brother," she looked at the very cute boy, "I went to college all the way in New York for performing arts and now I'm back for about a week or so." Thats when I remembered, she did always have an older brother. I've seen him once when he was younger but other then that I've never met him, he was always out somewhere or doing who knows what. But, the great thing is, he's only older then her by 1 year... which is great. For me (;

I smiled, finally coming back to Earth, "That's good, we should chill before you leave."

She nodded, "You still have the..." she stopped in the middle of her sentence, "Michael?!?" She got from behind the counter and walked behind me. I turned around and there he was with Jordy. I just rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Aaron. There wasn't a line so I just started to talk to him.

"So, what you been up to buddy?"

"Nothing really, just getting money the best way I know thats legal."

I started laughing, "Working in a movie theatre? Boy please."

He laughed, "And what do you do?"

I stopped laughing, "I work at Hard Rock Cafe."

He laughed even harder, "And you talking about me."

"Whatever, I get way more money then you!"

"If you say so! So hows life been treating you?"

"Its be okay, could be better."

"Sounds like somebody needs a hug..." He smirked and started to walk from behind the counter. He opened the door to behind the counter and started walking towards me. I started laughing and put my hands up to push him away.

"Noo, nobody needs a hug. Plus, you better get back to work."

"Yes you do and," he waited a few seconds...

"Aaron, your shifts over. You're free to go."

Then he started smirking, "I'm off now." He opened his arms for a hug and I shook my head.

"You're not getting a hug."

"But you are," he pulled me into a hug quickly and tightly and started laughing. He was super tall, my head stops about 4-5 inches from his shoulder. I still didn't hug him.

"Okay! You got it, now let me go you clown."

"Nope, not until you hug me back and say Aaron is the best and I love him so dearly."

"Really? Do I really have to say that?" I hugged him back and kept my arms around his waist.

"Yup! Unless you wanna stay in my arms forever."

"Fine." I sighed and continued, "Aaron is the best and I love him sooo dearly." He let me go just a little and smiled, showing off his dimples.

"So what movie are you seeing?"

"The Avengers, I heard it was a good movie."

"It is, all you see is ass kicking in that movie."

I laughed, "I should go and see it now."

I looked as Danielle started walking back towards us with Michael and Jordan, well Jordy.

"Jazmin, lookie here!" She smiled and gestured towards them.

I looked at Michael who was smirking, then at Jordy who was making evil eyes at me. I scrunched up my face at her and looked back at Dani, putting on a fake smile.

"Michael? Oh man, haven't seen you in a while." I acted as if me and Michael never saw each other, which was what I wished for.

"Same to you, you looking good." I faked smiled again and felt Aarons grip getting tighter on me.

"So, what were you two doing?" Michael looked at Aaron and I.

"Oh nothing, you shouldn't WORRY about it." I put emphasis on worry, I guess he got the clue that I was mocking him because he laughed.

I directed my attention to Jordy, "So, what movie are you guys seeing?"

"Well for one, I'm a girl.. he's a guy." She smiled and continued, "And we're going to see the Avengers."

I faked a happy emotion, "Well for one, I don't give a fuck about you GUYS' gender,  and so am I... hmm, what a coincidence. Now if you'll excuse me as I get my shit and go to see the movie, that'll be the best thing you GUYS can do." I smiled, payed for everything, hugged Dani and Aaron and left to go into the movies.

"Jazmin!" I turned back to Dani, running towards me.

"Here's my number, stay in touch please. And I know you and Mike had some history, I could tell by the way you just somewhat dissed that girl." We both laughed.

"I will and did you hear how she got smart with me?" She nodded.

"See you later boo. Oh, and nice tattoo." She pointed to the tattoo on my side, glow in the dark stars and 'let it be' in cursive, as I nodded back and went into the room the Avengers were playing in. I put my phone on silent and found a seat all the way in the back. I sat down and watched the movie, eating my stuff. Then, ofcourse, dumbass and retard had to come in here. They sat right infront of me on the next row. Michael knew what he was doing, and it pissed me off. He looked back at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and made my attention back to the movie.

As I was watching the movies, I could hear light moans coming from Jordy. I looked down at them and sure enough he was doing something to her. That shit is just disgusting, I looked at them in disgust and left the room. I felt somebody grab me and push me out the exit doors. I didn't know who it was so I started to look around. My eyes met with a lightskinned, stupid person that I hate so much. Michael.

"Ew, did you touch me with your pussy fingers?" I started to rub myself off with his jacket.

He pulled away, "No, I washed my hands before I touched you."

I looked at him in disgust, "What do you want? I'm pretty sure Jordy is waiting for another finger in her shit."

He shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'm only doing that to make you jealous, and you know that.

"Yeah, well its not working." I started to open the EXIT door but he pushed it close.

He sighed, "Jazmin I'm sorry. Why can't you just forgive me?"

"I'm not forgiving you ever, would you like it if I called you another nigga's name and payed NO attention to you? Oh, and lets not forget about how in highschool you called me a hoe infront of the nastiest bitch in school." I chuckled, "Forgive you my ass."

"Wait, so you going back now? Okay, lets not forget who went back to their EX, Sean, who beat their ass every 5 minutes for nothing. Lets not forget who I told EVERY damn thing thats happened in my life to, but they still fuck me over, over the smallest shit." I could tell he was angry by now, but he shouldn't be. He's always blaming everything he does on me!

"YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE THAT FUCKED ME OVER MICHAEL! SMALL? YOU THINK CALLING ME ANOTHER BITCH NAME IS SMALL? So, when I call you some unknown ass name don't get mad. Think of it as a personal invite to the movies or some shit. Fucking dumbass." I went back into the theatre room and got all my stuff and went into the lobby. He came to with his bitch. I looked at her and she was mean mugging me. Lord, help her and please help her survive this ass-whooping she's about to get.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I started to wrap my hair up in a bun and I took off all of my jewelry.

"YOU! Now you might wanna turn the fuck around and stop looking at me. I don't know why you taking that shit off, you ain't about to do nothing." I laughed and walked over to her. Before she could say anything, I wrapped her hair around my hand and started punching her in her face. I felt somebody trying to get me off of her but I got out of their grip and kept going. Luckily after 11, there were no security.

By now, she was on the floor and I was on top of her. She kept trying to kick me but she failed at it. She scratched me every now and then, but it wasn't nothing big. After I was done with her, I got up and spit on her.

"We'll see the next damn time you EVER come at me like that bitch." I looked at Michael, "And you, I want nothing to do with your ass. Don't even think about seeing Alisha or me again cause its NOT happening." I got all my stuff and went home.

Once I got home, I changed into some pajamas and laid in bed. I took my phone out and called Honey.

"Jazmin? Calling me? What, no way!"

I laughed, "Hey Honey."

"Hey whats up?"

"Nothing just got home from beating a bitch ass."

"Whos?"

"You know that Jordy bitch?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, Michael had the nerve to call me her, so I was like bye I'm going to the movies alone. Then he said he was going to see me there, so when I get there, a few minutes later he pull up with that girl. She kept mean mugging me and shit so I'm like what you looking at? Then she got balls all of a sudden and caught herself getting an attitude. So, I had to show that bitch what was up."

She was laughing, "You a badass bitch foreal! I ain't never ─ DAMNNNNNNNN!"

"What?"

"They just walked in the studio, Jazzie you sure you aint had any blades in the process of fucking her up?"

"Nope, just me, myself and my hands. I took off all my jewelry, rings and all."

"Girl she is fucked up!" We both laughed.

"Well, I'm gonna take to you tomorrow.

"Okay, bye love."

"Bye."

I hung up and started laughing. I wonder what she looks like. Just then I got a text from Michael saying we needed to "talk."

I sighed and just went to sleep. Tomorrows gonna be one hell of a day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ELLLLLLLLLLLL ! that seemed pretty interesting .. didnt it ? :D but there goes a little drama , oh & it doesnt stop thereeeee ;]]]]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 81 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.
7.1K 274 19
When love is strong enough, it can break impossible barriers, including death itself.
2.6K 36 45
When I didn't think things could get worst the world goes agenst me to prove me wrong. Everything ,past and present will never be the same
13.5K 297 38
"Forget fear. Go with your gut, no matter what."