Serenity || X-Men · Erik Lens...

By im_just_fangirling

Avia was a recluse, who knew her own share of death. She stayed alone to keep everyone safe. Only to be taken... More

Trait
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Huge A.N.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A.N.
Alternate Ending

A.N!!!!!!!!!

1K 8 1
By im_just_fangirling

Rage is out!!! It is the second book to Serenity. So I hope you continue this hour eye with Avia. Only one chapter has been published did will try to add another soon. But I can not guarantee this.

Outside wattpad, I am moving right now so it is very hard to been writing. With the addition of school.
Aneay I hope you continue to read along. You can find the story on my profile.

An did you want oelase go ahead and check out my other stories if you are interested.

Sami

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 49 8
Fallon thought she was the only one out there, so in order to protect herself, she isolated from the rest of the world. She never let anyone close en...
56.7K 1.3K 45
Gracie Barnes thought she had it all, the loving brother, a great job and a best friend. The only thing missing was love. Her one true love was comp...
42K 1.6K 70
What will happen when Charles and Erik meet a mysterious mutant who is capable of controlling them? What will happen when they fall in love with her...
116K 2.8K 27
She was a silent fighter, With a demon in her lung, That stole her breaths right from her, Before they'd hardly passed her tongue, He was a silent fi...