Found ~ NALU

By ngardnersenpi

This is my first book. So it's probably really cringe-worthy. ------------------------------- Natsu Dragneel:... More

prologue
Chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
author note.
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
funny blurb
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
the choice is...
last thing.
new story

chapter 10

6.7K 180 142
By ngardnersenpi

Lucy POV:

I woke up early the next morning feeling really warm.

Sighing, I knew I had to get up and go to the guild.

But as soon as I sat up I was imedatly pulled back down.

Wondering what was holding me down I removed the covers to see a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

Suddenly I couldn't breathe.

Throwing off the blanket I let out a silent scream.

Because sleeping right next to me was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen.

Soft looking salmon hair, nice tanned skin, hard muscles.

He looked like a Greek sculpture.

To any other female on Earth, waking up to this man in your bed would have been a dream come true.

But to me, it was my worst nightmare.

Me being paranoid and all, my mind instantly went into panic mode.

I quickly ripped myself out of his warm grasp and fell to the floor.

Climbing off the ground I ran out the room, only giving the man sleeping in my bed a mere glance before grabbing my keys and whip, and sprinting out of my apartment.

Running as fast as I could, I reached the guild in about five minutes.

Shoving the doors open I stumbled inside, and collapsed on to my knees.

In an instant I was surrounded by the worried faces of my guild mates.

Their faces were the last thing I saw before blacking out.

Natsu's POV:

I woke up to see the bed empty.

Growling, I quickly climbed out of the bed and rushed out of the apartment, following the scent of vanilla and strawberries.

After about ten minutes of girls fainting and dudes getting nosebleeds, I found myself in front of a large building.

According to the huge banner at the front, this place was called Fairy Tail.

' that name sounds familiar," I thought, glaring at the sign.

Shaking off the thought, I stomped up to the doors and threw them open.

Instantly all heads snapped in my direction.

After about two minutes of staring I finally broke the silence.

" The blonde angel, where is she?", I questioned angrily.

I watched as some people flinched, while others just glared at me.

A raven haired man with peircing's on his face stood up and walked towards me, stopping g an inch away from me.

" The names Gajeel Redfox. What do ya want bunny-girl for?", The dark haired man asked, glaring at me.

How dare this mortal glare at me!

Snarling, I was just about to destroy him when suddenly, the strong scent of vanilla and strawberries caught my attention.

Snapping my head in the direction it was coming from I saw a flight of stairs leading upstairs.

Running around ' Gajeel?' I raced up the stairs and followed the scent to the second door on the right.

Shoving the door open my eyes imedatly landed on the sleeping beauty lying on a bed.

Smiling a little, I walked up to the bed and once again lied beside her.

Wrapping my arms around her again, I stuck my nose into her hair and began breathing in her scent.

Her smell made me feel sleepy and soon I fell asleep once again, holding the girl.
.
.
.
.

Mkay, here's another chapter!

My longest one yet!

How was it guys?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Before I go I just want to thank all of my lovely readers for reading this far and for being amazing.

So thank you.

NG out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 78 20
Lucy's parents left her life too early. Now she's alone at an orphanage. All hope is lost. Until... Igneel decides to adopt her as his own. Lucy doe...
273K 11.2K 16
In a world of magic, legends, pirates, and mythical beings, Fiore is a kingdom long forgotten. Within the deep blue of its ocean, the Obsidian, lies...
291K 8.6K 23
(Hiyas, I will be revising the story as of 3/15/15 , I will keep to the main story line but with minor details being added here and there! I do not k...
52.6K 1.9K 22
Natsu smirks as he captures his lips in hers again. "Mon amour," He Says. "What does that mean?" Questions Lucy. "My lover," ************ Lucy play...