Taken ⁺ OT4

Autorstwa honeyjinn_

The one where Luke gets taken. ✵ ˚ * ✫ ✵ .  ✫ ✧ ·   Info ❁Swearing ❁Violence ❁Inappropriate Acts ✵ ˚ *... Więcej

✧S N E A K P E E K✧
✧P R O L O G U E✧
✧O N E✧
✧T W O✧
✧T H R E E✧
✧F O U R✧
✧F I V E✧
✧S I X✧
✧S E V E N✧
✧E I G H T✧
✧T E N✧
✧E L E V E N✧
✧T W E L V E✧
✧T H I R T E E N✧
✧F O U R T E E N✧
✧F I F T E E N✧
✧S I X T E E N✧
✧S E V E N T E E N✧
✧E I G H T E E N✧
✧N I N E T E E N✧
✧T W E N T Y✧
✧T W E N T Y - O N E✧
✧T W E N T Y - T W O✧
✧T W E N T Y - T H R E E✧
✧T W E N T Y - F O U R✧
✧T W E N T Y - F I V E✧
✧T W E N T Y - S I X✧
✧T W E N T Y - S E V E N✧
✧T W E N T Y - E I G H T✧
✧T W E N T Y - N I N E✧
✧T H I R T Y✧
✧T H I R T Y - O N E✧
✧E P I L O G U E✧
✧A N N O U N C E M E N T✧

✧N I N E✧

4K 111 26
Autorstwa honeyjinn_

✰ASHTON✰

Luke had been distant lately.

He never seemed to behave. So that was the only reason I thought being alone was a punishment in itself. But he has seem to have no interest in escaping.

Well not right now at least. Us three are happy that we get to look after him. He is our soulmate and we can't lose him.

We were cuddled up on the couch in the living room Luke sat on Michael's lap.

He did squirm a little but he stopped eventually.

I did say he was learning.

So if he keeps this up maybe we can go for a walk later in the week.

"Ash, it's now lunch. What should I make us?" Calum said turning his attention to me.

"Anything babe" leaned in giving his a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hmm. Okay" Calum smirked getting up and rubbing Luke's head as he went past.

Michael changed the channel once again. This time something I didn't want Luke to see or hear today or ever.

The News.

"Good afternoon folks, today's story is on the missing four teens in Indiana, Jefforsonsville.police say the main concern of course is the youngest of the four,Luke Hemmings who was new to the-" I saw Luke's eyes light up seeing the woman sat at the desk talking about him ,but he didn't seem to say anything to Michael turning it off so soon.

"Anything good on Mikey?" I ask.

Trying to change what we had just seen.

"Hmm how bout a movie?"Michael suggested.

"Yeah, what about you Lukey. What movie?" He didn't seem to be bothered. He just shrugged. I didn't like it when people just ignore me so I asked him again.

"I said what movie?" He turned and looked at me saying the words" I'm not sure Ashton..." in a low voice.

"Okay. You pick Michael" he seemed off after then on.

Michael tried to rub his arms but he just squirmed.

--

We had just finished eating lunch while watching a movie about god knows what.

It was weird, but it past the time.

"Ashton can I go to the toilet?" I heard luke say.

He was sitting in between me and Calum while Michael sat across from us looking at his phone. Something that shouldn't be out in front of Luke.

"Yeah, but I have to accompany you"the look Luke gave me spoke volumes, I knew he what he was trying to do so I couldn't let him do that. By what you may wonder. Try to escape. And just when things were starting to get settled.

"Come then?" I got up taking his hand and pulling him up faster than he intended.

Once in the bathroom I noticed something about Luke's body.

He was much thinner. Before he did his business the sweater he was wearing fell off his shoulder and his collar bones were prominent.

I turned around waiting till he flushed the toilet and washed his hands.

"What are you looking at?..."he mumble dragging his socked feet along the tiles towards me.

"Nothing-c'mon"I lightly grab his upper arm showing him down the stair case and back to the living room where the boys were.

The rest of the day was normal, Luke was being obedient finally. He did nothing wrong he even willingly helped me set up dinner. That was surprising the day was perfect just only if the rest of the days followed.

--

"Luke, I was thinking"

"Yes Ashton" Luke responded lifting the fork that had lettuce on it.

"Well, since you've been good today I was thinking we all should go for a walk tomorrow. What do you think?"

"Ashton don't you think that's a bit m-?"Calum was interrupted by Luke.

"Are you serious?!. Of course, yes!"he turned and hugged me.

"Woah woah" I patted his back.

"Thank you"he whispered his face squished against my chest before he let go.

"See if your good, you get rewarded"

"It's getting late now" Michael said his gaze moving from the screen to me.

"Yeah, your probably right. Come on then, Luke"I got from the couch Michael and Calum leave before giving Luke kiss on the forehead leaving just us two alone.

"Can I please have some water, Ashton" Luke asked quietly as I was about to turn the tv off.

"Yeah, this way" Luke followed like a lost puppy waiting patiently as I turned the tap on grabbing a cup from the cupboard before running it under the tap.

I passed it to him, he takes lights sips walking behind and up the stairs to his room.

He put down the water on the side table next to the bed.

"Ashton can I not be chained up tonight please?" He pouted, eyes shinning almost as if was about to cry.

"Luke you know it's only for safety reasons"

"Please, I promise I won't try to runaway"

I thought about it for a moment.

He has been good. I did say that he was allowed to go for a walk tomorrow.

What harm is this then, going outside is the big jump.

"Fine, but if you do, you will be severely punished ,got it?"I looked down at the boy who physically gulped before nodding. He was afraid of the power and authority we had over him, but I don't want him to be afraid of us. Just love us.

"Well then goodnight Luke" I bent down kissing his forehead walking out the room and locking the door behind me.

Heading to my bedroom Calum and Michael both asleep in each others arms, I don't want to wake them ,but I accidentally did by slipping into my pjs knocking my arm off the wall.

"Is that you ash?" Calum called out his voice groggy though it had only been 10 minutes since they went to bed.

"Shh,babe I'm here" I walked over to his kissing his head before he moved up letting me lay down in the bed.

"So about today, I know you mean well with Luke but it's only been a week and-"

"Shh baby" I wrapped my arm around him him leaning into me.

"It's just to see if we can trust him babe, now let's get some sleep"

"Okay"Calum let out sigh, leaning up to me for a kiss. I gave in giving him a kiss before leaned down him following as well wrapping my arms around him before letting sleep take over me.

Hopefully nothing happens tomorrow where I have to punish him because I'm not one to forgive so easily...

✰✰✰

Change of POV because i can't just have Luke's thoughts etcetera. But thoughts on how Ashton views Luke? and the way he treats him?. Thank you for reading this I haven't said that in the other chapters so I might want to say this now. :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.9K 63 12
Ashton's managed to evade the public eye for the most part after his turbulent exit from Hollywood years ago, only to be dragged back into the spotli...
126K 2.2K 28
This book was originally by Calumsnuts but was given to me to finish. Calum wears 'girly' clothes and teases his band members a lot, his body become...
55K 1.8K 47
Where Michael Clifford is an undercover agent and his new mission just happens to be the criminally murderous Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, and Ashton I...
20.4K 1.2K 27
「Malum Agent / Celebrity AU」 I do not own 5sos but I own the storyline. Thank you for reading. Kate ; @1-800-CALUM ©2016