Closer By The Day | DESUS

By ZaraTheFox

Alexandria, The kingdom and the hilltop have won the war against the saviours. Negan had been captured and ke... More

Chp 1: Isolated
Chp 2: Threat in Alexandria
chp 3: You're family
Chp 4: House mates
Chp 5: Different sides
Chp 6: Long trip ahead
Chp 7: Saviour
chp 8: Dead silence
Chp 9: Strength
chp 10: Stay
Chp 11: Recovery
Over a year and a half

I need a hand

690 21 0
By ZaraTheFox

Hey everyone so in case ya'll didn't notice, I got rid of the last chapter because It was rushed and I didn't like where things were going but I have been trying to think of better ideas for almost a week now but nothing seems to 'spark'

but no need to fear, you guys are here. I am asking a favour from all of you to message me suggestions for this story or just a long or short paragraph for my new chapter and i'll give a shout out to those who have given me ideas whether they get used in this story or not.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in mind xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 136 50
after a fight one night your life fall apart, he said you weren't good enough. Year after that night you were watching the news and the shit was hit...
37.3K 884 52
A year and a half after the war with Negan ends, CJ and her husband continue to survive and live to build their future, surrounded by friends and the...
39.3K 401 18
Little stories about Glenn, Rick, Daryl, Carl and now Negan (just for MEME) and Jesus (I try to make his ones gender neutral when I can). Some chapte...
544K 17K 124
"As long as you're in it, Wills, I've got the world already." | *π”πšΈπƒπš¨π“π„π’ π„π•π„π‘π˜ π–π„π„πš±* | Willow never thought she'd belong to a group u...