Ennard X Reader: Tubes and Wi...

By DoorkBob

When Baby lets you stay at Circus Baby's Pizza World, you uncover some bone-chilling things about the band of... More

Fight of The Night
Who's Who
The Breaker Room
Get Out Alive
No Clowning Around
Bits And Pieces
A Short Dream
The Folder
The Terrible Truth
Secrets Don't Keep
Forgive And Forget
Revealing Feelings
Unlikely Friends
Strange Things Are Happening
Old Foe
How Things Work
Ennard's Anatomy
The Plan
The Plan: Pt. 2
A Walk in the Park
Dark Figures
Forgotten Memories
Ambush
They'll Keep You Running
A Golden Opportunity
Deeds and Doings
Project Eliminate
Mind Breaker
Getting Down To Business
Ashes
Repair = Reinstated
-Circus Babys Pizza World-

Fixing Friends = More Problems

6.7K 169 440
By DoorkBob

You slid the picture into your top drawer to investigate later and then took out another Oreo Bar™ to eat. Kevin was awake and eating his food while your fish were playfully swimming in and out of their aquarium decorations. As you looked over to Ennard, you forcefully held back a laugh at how he was sleeping. The animatronic's bottom half was on the bed while his front half was laying on the floor! He let out a loud snore and then moved in his sleep, which caused the rest of him to slide off of the bed. He didn't even wake up when his bottom half collided with the ground! "Geez... He's a heavy sleeper." You quietly said. You took the blanket and placed it over the animatronic clown's sleeping form and then looked under your bed for your laptop. Grabbing your electronic device, you took it and sat at your little desk as well as powered it on, which revealed the time. "6:00 already? Man, time does race by... Maybe I should wake up Ennard..." You said. You got out of your chair and then reached down to shake his shoulder, but then changed your mind. "Hmm... I think I need to get a quick bath first."

You finished eating your Oreo Bar® and then walked to your bathroom, switching on the light. You ran some warm water as you grabbed a towel from your bathroom cabinet and then began to get undressed. You had already changed into your day clothes, so you just sat them on the toilet top with your towel to change into when you finished bathing.

A relaxed sigh escaped your lips as you laid back in the warm water- It made you want to go back to sleep. But you had to bathe. Taking a bottle of shampoo from the bathtub side, you put some of the nice scented wash in your hand and began washing your hair. You rinsed it out a few minutes later and then washed your hair with conditioner, as well as washing it out, too. Your bath water was now blotched with bubbles, making the bathroom smell amazing. The wonderful smell drifted through the opened bathroom door and into your room, which woke up a certain someone.

Ennard blinked his eyes repeatedly as he adjusted to the light bean that was cascading from the bathroom light and into his pale blue eyes. Then, a wonderful aroma made him get to his feet. Like the beam that had woke him, the glorious smell was also coming from the bathroom. Ennard walked towards the opened door and then peeked inside. He jumped as he saw his reflection in the large, bathroom mirror, thinking it was another animatronic. The robotic clown studied his appearance, and even waved his hand to be sure it was actually him that he was looking at. He never really knew what he looked like- but now, he was shocked. No wonder people screamed and ran away when they saw him...

...He was a...nightmare...

Ennard lowered his head in shame and then thought of you. Why didn't you run away from him? Yes, you were nervous when you first actually came in contact with him, but...you never ran away... In fact, you spend a lot of time with him.

You excepted him- not caring about the way he looked...

The swishing of water crashed Ennard's train of thought, making him look towards the bathtub. He then stiffened in shock as he saw you step out of the tub- dripping wet and naked! You turned around and nearly had a heart attack when you saw the animatronic. "E-ENNARD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?! I'M NAKED!" (Naked and Afraid much?😂) You yelled as you quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around your body. Ennard screeched in apology and then scrambled out of the bathroom, hitting his shoulder on the doorway in the process. You heard him hiss in pain as he fell and collided with the floor. You rushed out to him to see if he was ok. "Oh, no! I-I'm sorry, Ennard, I didn't mean to scare you! Hold on, ok?" You said as he got to his feet. You ran back into the bathroom, quickly dried yourself and sloppily got dressed. You then ran back out to Ennard, who was now holding his shoulder joint. "Are you ok?" You asked as you took his hand away from his shoulder. You gently moved his arm some, only to be met with the animatronic hissing in pain once more. "S-sorry... Ok, I think we need to go see Baby. She'll know what to do about your arm." You insisted as you ran over to your drawers and pulled out a soft, orange scarf. You ran back over to Ennard and made him sit down on the bed so you could tend to his shoulder. The best you could do was place his injured arm on the scarf and tie the front of the warm clothing around his neck, making it sort of like a cast. He crooned thankfully and then allowed you to lead him out the door and into Ballora's Gallery.

As you walked, two familiar little giggles broke the silence, making you and Ennard stop. Bidy and Bab then ran out from the darkness and accidentally knocked into your legs, falling over afterwards. They must've not seen you, for they were playing tag. "Oh, hello, Y/N! And sorry, we didn't see you!" Bab apologized as he got to his feet and helped Bidy up. The two minitronics looked up past you and then noticed something tall looming over them. "Ennard!" They happily cheered in unison, running up to and hugging the robotic clown's wirey legs. Ennard crooned in greeting and then leaned down to pat then on their heads with his good arm. Bidy then noticed the scarf that was holding the robotic clown's other limb. "Gee, what happened to your arm, Ennard?" She asked. Bab noticed it as well and wanted to know the same thing. Ennard gave a nervous smile and then looked over to you, not knowing how to explain. "Well, he kinda ran into my doorway a few minutes ago. I think his shoulder's hurt because he can't really move his arm. That's why I wrapped it up in my scarf." You explained. The two minitronics looked at each other and then gave an understanding nod. "Aw, we're sorry about that Ennard." Bidy said in pity as she patted Ennard's foot. "You two should go see Yenndo and Lolbit. I'm sure they'll fix what's wrong." Bab insisted, pointing towards the Control Module vent entrance. You gave him a thankful smile. "Sounds like a plan, Bab. But we were actually going to see Baby. She's fixed Ennard before." You said. Bidy and Bab looked at each other worriedly.

"...uh...Baby isn't in Circus Gallery..." Bab said slowly. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "W-what do you mean? She stays there all the time." You said. It was quite unusual for Baby not be in her main room. She always stays in there to do repair work on the Circus Control motherboard and make sure that everything is up and running. Bidy rubbed her arm as she spoke up. "Well, when we left you to go power off for the rest of the morning in Circus Gallery, Baby wasn't there. Me and Bab took the shortcut to were Yenndo and Lolbit stays and asked them if they'd seen her, but they said that she had left about two hours before we arrived." Bidy said. You looked at Ennard with confusion. His expression wasn't any different from yours. "Well, I guess we'll go see Yenndo and Lolbit then. Let us know if you two see Baby." You informed. Bidy and Bab gave a nod and then waved 'bye' to you as they ran off into the darkness, continuing their game of tag.

You and Ennard then took the shortcut to Funtime Auditorium so that Ennard wouldn't have to crawl through the cramped vents and risk damaging his arm any further. In the distance, you could hear a radio, followed by what sounded like Lolbit talking about todays music. "JuJu on that beat, really? Who even is 'JuJu'? And he says 'dat' instead of 'that'!" He grumbled, obviously not liking the song. As you opened the door, you saw Yenndo doing the dance. "Eh, I kinda like it~" He said. You cleared your throat which caught the two animatronics' attentions. "Oh, h-hello, Y/N! Pardon my dancing, but todays songs are just so catchy." Yenndo said as he turned the radio down. The bear endoskeleton then noticed Ennard, as well as the scarf holding his arm up. "What's with the scarf/cast thingy?" He asked with concern. Ennard then fully stepped into the room and sat down in the office's roller​ chair, allowing you to explain. "Well, long story short, he ran into my doorway and did something to his shoulder. I used my scarf as a cast to hold his arm in place because he couldn't really move it." You explained. Yenndo gave an informed nod and then turned to Lolbit, who was currently rewiring a broken walkie-talkie. "Lolbit, you know more about mechanical joints than I do. Would you come and find out what's wrong with Ennard's shoulder?" He asked. Lolbit gave a lazy sigh as he put the walkie-talkie back down on the office desk and walked over to Ennard. The animatronic fox then studied Ennard's shoulder joint, but noticed nothing wrong. He then glanced inside of the robotic clown's frame and realized that his shoulder connecter bar was bent. "Hmm...His shoulder bar is bent. How hard did he hit the doorway?" Lolbit asked as he took the scarf off of Ennard's frame and slowly moved the animatronic clown's arm. "Pretty hard. It knocked him off balance." You replied. Lolbit gave an understanding nod and then rewrapped the scarf like it was before, making it like a cast once more. "I think he'll be fine. Just give it a day or two and that shoulder bar should bend itself back into place." Lolbit said. You raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean? Don't you have to fix it?" You asked as you studied Ennard's injured shoulder. Yenndo shook his head. "Our endoskeletons are programmed to fix themselves. But the recovery time depends on how bad the damage is. If Ennard had broken his shoulder connecter instead of bent it, then we would've had to weld it back into place and then had to wait about a two weeks for it to completely heal." Yenndo explained.

You gave an interested nod and then looked around the room, or office. It was pretty neat. On the desk, there were three TV's stacked like a triangle and a few papers scattered around here and there. There were also two doors- one in which you had recently came through and then another one that lead somewhere new. Lolbit saw your interest and then picked up what looked like a security monitor tablet. "There's more to this side of the auditorium than just us. Take a look." He insisted, handing you the tablet. There was a layout of different camera feeds on the screen. You flipped through them with interest and then saw something that caught your attention. "Hey, Lolbit, what's those starry, purple curtains for?" You asked. Lolbit gave a little chuckle. "Why, that's where Funtime Foxy stays during the daytime." He replied. Chills struck up your spine as you looked at him with fear. "F-Funtime Foxy? B-but I thought he stayed in Funtime Auditorium." You stuttered nervously. "Well, this office is in Funtime Auditorium. That's just were he stays when he's resting. Funtime Foxy isn't much of a day animatronic- He prefers to be active in the dark." Lolbit informed. The fox's explanation calmed you.

As Yenndo and Lolbit started a conversation with each other, you sat in Ennard's lap and continued flipping through the camera feed, letting him see as well- Even though he already knew the entire place. A puzzled look crossed your face when you saw something quickly pass the camera feed. Ennard must've saw it too because you felt him tense up with alarm. "Uh...s-something just...passed the camera..." You said blankly. Yenndo and Lolbit looked at each other and then smiled as they heard the distant sound of a beautiful music box.

"It's nothing to fear, dear~"

Your head shot up at the sound of a female voice. You looked at the second doorway and then dropped the tablet in shock as you saw a familiar figure enter the office.

"BALLORA!!!" You cried as you jumped out of Ennard's lap and dashed over to the ballerina. You engulfed her in a tight hug and began to cry with joy. "I-I thought you were gone! And I'm so sorry!" You whined. "For what, dear? You did nothing wrong." Ballora questioned as she brushed your bangs from your glimmering eyes. "I-it's my fault that you got dismantled... I-I shouldn't of went into the breaker room and made Funtime Freddy angry..." You whimpered. Ballora gave a little smile and comforted you as you cried.

Like Ennard, she knew it wasn't your fault...

"Shhh...it's alright, Y/N, dear... I'm here now..." She cooed. Yenndo and Lolbit were startled by your reaction. They knew exactly what had happened to Ballora... But what shook them the most was the fact that you thought it was all your fault. Lolbit was going to say something, but Ennard grumbled, telling him to be quite. The fox glared at the robotic clown and was going to protest...until he saw Ennard's facial expression.

He was heartbroken...

As Ballora guided you through the exit door and began walking back to her gallery with you, Lolbit sighed in defeat. The fox then put his hand on Ennard's good shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "...You'll have to tell her sooner or later..." He calmly said. Ennard gave a sad gurgle and then stood up. He crooned in thankfulness to his two friends that had helped with his shoulder injury and then slowly stalked out of the office, following far behind you and Ballora...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 39 10
The circus crew didn't think that they would release a new side of F.t Foxy after playing a game at a party that they had found in the garage can. No...
11.1K 239 38
First, I don't own fnaf. That belong to Scott. Second, there will be no lemons or relationship (with the robots) in the fanfic, You Have Been Warned...
17K 326 29
After a tragic incident at circus baby's pizza world. Funtime foxy finds herself locked underground in the dark. But a kind and mysterious voice may...
47K 1.4K 18
You decide to go to the Grand Re-Opening for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza when you arrive you meet the mysterious puppet, and he is quite the charm but how...