I'm a what?

By CShaw86

I sat daydreaming about my family with my beautiful mother, strong father and handsome big brother. The perfe... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - The End

Chapter 1

1.3K 25 5
By CShaw86

Hey guys - this is new to me. I hope you enjoy the story and characters! Love from rainy England :-)

**********************************

Gregor POV

'Where the hell is she?' I thought to myself. 'That girl needs to learn some respect, being late...'

I take myself up the stairs to her room in the attic and open the door, there she is crying, again!

"Get up!" I growl to her. Seeing her shock register across her face was priceless. "I do not appreciate being kept waiting. Especially by a child! Get up, clean yourself up and come to the library. 5 minutes, do NOT keep me waiting any longer!"

With that said I turned on my heel and descended the stairs.

Clarissa POV

I sat daydreaming about my family with my beautiful mother, strong father and handsome big brother. The perfect family *sigh* ‘That’s what I used to have’ I thought to myself, letting memories of my childhood engulf me but they were from so long ago that only snippets remained. Pain wracked my chest as the sobs escaped tearing at my already fragile heart.

'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!' I thought to myself as I saw The Master stood in the doorway. I tried to hide my tears and red puffy eyes but I know he saw... I didn't want him to see me weak.

I hurriedly washed and got dressed in my normal grey trousers and black tee-shirt. The master had found me, in the ruin which was once my home surrounded by my family. My dead family. They had been murdered. I don't know by who or why. The looters came, they took everything of value both monetary and sentiment. He found me there and the master consoled me, made me trust him... The bastard! He bought me to this place where I have not been outside in over 3 years.

I rushed down the stairs and stopped short of running into the library door. I steadied myself and knocked.

"Enter" came his voice from the other side.

The masters’ library was wall to wall with books; some were ancient texts and were in a language unknown to me.

I was allowed twice a week to sit and read for an hour, it was the only pleasure I had. This was my hour.

The master looked up at me and nodded his head. The approval for me to select a book and read out loud to him. I do not know why he had me read aloud to him and it was somewhat bothersome as I couldn't read a romance as the intimate scenes always made me blush.

I selected an old looking text book. 'This will teach him, I'll read this boring book to him. Monotone. Maybe he will just get bored and go away...'

I sat on one of the plush comfy chairs and began to read "and so it began, the Old ones waged war on the Mystics. This was a long battle, filled with death and misery for both sides"

I stopped to look at the master and gauge his reaction to my choice.

He looked at me and nodded to continue. 'Damn him!'

I continued reading, almost putting myself into a comatose state. This book made no sense to me, talking of immortal beings and a race of people with extraordinary abilities.

Gregor POV

I watched Clarissa walk into the room and walk purposefully to the shelves surrounding the room. Each wall was covered. No light filtered through the windows as there weren't any. This room is purpose built underground as is most of the house.

'One of the benefits of amassing a small fortune over my lifetime. I can have anything I want' as I was thinking this I heard Clarissa begin to read and had to chuckle internally 'the silly girl believes this will bore me. Little does she know that this book is the history of my race. I am one of the few remaining original Old Ones.'

After her hour was up Clarissa replaces the book and begins to tidy. Finally she was starting to learn her place. Be seen but not to speak unless first addressed. It had taken me the first year to wear her down.

She had had grand ideas of leaving me. I could not allow that so I kept her locked in her room, allowed out only for needs such as the bathroom. I had one of the kitchen girls to take her food twice a day and dinner was eaten in the smaller dinning room.

Now though she was much more behaved and any ideas of fleeing do not seem to be on the surface.

"We have guests arriving three moons from now, I will put on a feast and you will attend. I know this is the first time that we have had guests for you to meet. I will select a dress for you to wear and have one of the kitchen girls’ help you prepare on the day”

I looked as her eyes widened with fear and uncertainty.

Clarissa POV

Tonight we had the masters guests arrive. A dress was delivered to me by one the kitchen girls, Avla I think her name was. She ran me a bath in my en-suite, once I showed The Master that I was content to not run had moved me to nicer room with my own bathroom. For this I was grateful. As much as I hate to admit it, I was safer with him than what I would be in the outside world by myself.  When I saw the dress I was amazed. It was a gold satin material that clung to me like a second skin, floating to just above my ankles paired with golden gladiator sandals. The dress accentuated my curves and I felt nearly naked. A blush rose to my cheeks as I looked into the full length mirror provided. I had not seen my full reflection in so long. I almost did not recognise myself, I was nearly a woman. My once short red hair flowed to my waste, my blue eyes shone. My father always told me I had the look of a pixie, he would tell me I was his pixie princess.

I was terrified about tonight. All I knew was that some old friends of the master were coming to stay for a while. 'Is he selling me? Is that why I have the dress?' I was starting to worry.

I heard my call to meet the guests. I had been informed to meet with the master in his dinning hall; I had never been in there apart from to clean. I was not sure what to expect when I entered the room, but what I saw when I entered made me gasp.

The normally dreary room was alight with candles, the light cast from them reflected on the chandeliers overhead creating rainbow patterns. The formal dinning table was overflowing with the most colourful food I had ever seen. In the corner of the room four men played the grand piano, violins and drums. The sound they created was magical; it was as if the music transported the listener to another place. The other corner held a small bar area and seating. Plush lounge chairs and love seats covered in a deep red material.

"Clarissa" I turned to face the master. "My guests will be here soon, may I suggest you sit yourself down" with the he indicated to the love seat next to the bar.

As I sat the masters guests arrived. I took in the looks of them, three much older men, they could easily pass for my grandpapa. 'I thought that he said there would be four people'. I thought then stopped my inner monologue and listened to the greetings.

"Kalis my old dear friend, I cannot believe it has been so long. It has been what, two hundred years?" as this was said by the master my mouth dropped into an 'O' as in oh my god how old!!

"Gregor, it certainly has been too long. You remember my advisors Christophe and Mort?" he said introducing the two older men.

"Of course, Christophe, Mort welcome to my home. I do hope your stay here will be to your pleasure and satisfaction." with that said he turned to Kalis "and what of Kale? I thought he was travelling with you?" a look passes between the two men. At that the master turned handed me a glass of Champagne and introduced me.

Kalis POV

After greeting Gregor and going through the formalities he turned my attention to a spectacular creature. My inner being growled 'beautiful, mine'

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I must admit I knew of you being here but Gregor failed to mention what a stunning creature you are" I saw her sharp intake of breath and blush run to her cheeks.

Clarissa POV

I took a sip of the drink passed to me by the master. It fizzed up my nose and tickled my throat as I swallowed.

The door to the room opened and in walked the last guest. As I turned to greet them I caught myself short. My breath caught in my chest 'wow' I thought to myself 'he's amazing' he looked to be only a few years older than me. He was wearing black leather trousers and chunky black boots. His shirt was white and was open to the middle of his chest. I could see the curls of black hair and the defined shape of muscles under the rest of the shirt. His skin was a deep tan, jet black hair that hung to his shoulders. My pulse quickened as he started to walk into the room. He seemed to almost glide across the floor, full of confidence and oozing with sexuality.

"Father, I apologise for my late arrival I had business to finish."

'Father! This is the masters son?!?'

"Kale, my son I would like you to meet Clarissa. She has been staying here with me the last few years.”

I looked up to meet the gaze of this man, The Masters son. His eyes were the most striking and clear blue I had seen. I could feel myself being pulled into his gaze. I gave a slight bow “Good evening Sir, my name is Clarissa Beaudox. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

The eyes that met my gaze after my introduction changed from alluring to steely, hard almost grey. “Good day” Was the response from Kale.

‘Rude’ I thought to myself. As he helped himself to goblet of beer and drank it in one go then proceeded to help himself to another.

“Clarissa, may I request a few minutes of your company?” I shivered internally; the request came from Kalis...

“Certainly” I turned as found myself in conversation with someone who could only be classed as one the most boring and leery of people ever.

Kales POV

When I entered the hall, I noticed a few changes father had certainly made an attempt to dress the old place up a bit. My attention was grabbed by a girl stood to the side of my father. She looked like a goddess! Red, flowing hair to her waist, pulled from her face in a twist. Her face had an almost elfin quality to it, shiny blue eyes shone through dark lashes. I watched as she took a sip of her champagne and notice how her nose wrinkled up with the bubbles.

My father introduced me to her as Clarissa. I turned to greet her, to have her bow slightly and introduce herself as Clarissa Beaudox! Beaudox! Her father had been the head of the Mystics Council before his untimely murder. What could be the reason my father has this girl here for? Surely he must know that once she comes into her gifts she can leave at any time and return to her people?

I grunted some form of response to her before turning my attention to the bar. I then hear Kalis address Clarissa, I did not trust the old man he may have been one of my fathers’ oldest friends but something has always been off about him.

The cook drew our attention to dinner being served. My father sat at the head of the table, Kalis to his left with his advisors next him. This puts me to my fathers’ right with Clarissa next to me. I took a sideways glance at her and see her chest rising and falling in quick succession, obviously struggling to keep herself calm. ‘I wonder what that could be about?’ There was a slight flush to her cheeks which was not present went we met. Her gaze flickered to Kalis once, I followed and saw the old man leering at her! She could easily be his granddaughter!!

I do not know why this bothered me. Since my previous engagement broke 60 years ago I have only had female companions for my physical needs. I do not normally contemplate their mental condition or even their physical needs. I took another glance at Clarissa, again drawn to her breathing, noticing the rise and fall of her chest. Her full breasts, demurely hidden in her gown. Modest yet making me want to see the rest and explore.

‘What the hell?? I must be mad’ I thought to myself as I picked up my goblet and again drank till the last drop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577 91 41
I ran as fast as I could. " you can't run away from me forever sweetheart, you are mine." He said, " what do you want from me?" I screamed at the top...
8.5M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
199 8 9
He slammed me against the wall, his face angry. "Don't think for a second that you can try to get inside my head." He growled, breathing heavily. A...