Secret Lovers (Completed)

By chocomint89

"I am addicted to you. I have tasted your mind and I cannot forget its flavor." Highest rank: #1 in TaengSic More

Prologue
Taeyeon
Lady Hwang
Little Secrets
Kissed under the Rain
The Interview
My Cute Little Mess
My Beautiful Mess
My Rain
Jessica
Confessions
Krystal
Yoona
The Storm
Scars and Goodbye
Forget Her Not
Secret Lovers
The Tale of Peony
Grief of a Woman
Image of You
Image of Her
Walk With Me
Bastard Khun
My Gemini
What Happened To Us?
Les Yeux
No Longer A Hwang
Sooyoung
Between Them
Dealing Bad
Abduction
She Needs Me
With Both Of You
No Escape
Whom To Love?
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Serenity Black
NOTE
NEW STORY
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
New story
Windflower
The Last Vampire
Heart Of Glass
NEW STORY
Bul Geun Sil
NEW TAENY STORY
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Love & Frustrations

1.2K 39 2
By chocomint89

"Ms. Kim, the Team Manager Choi wants to see you." One of the employee informed the super busy midget working on her piles of paper at the table top, Taeyeon pause for awhile and wondering why she's been summon all of a sudden by her other boss whom she doesn't seen personally.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in."

"You want to see me, Ms. Choi?" Taeyeon bows as soon as she entered the Team Manager's office and saw a very elegant woman wearing a cream vest and white blouse complimented her slim body figure while she wears a cream slacks and a pair of black Jimmy Choo heels. The said woman was standing before her huge window that overlooking the beautiful city of Seoul.

"Please don't justa stand there and take your sit." Oh, she's been welcomed by some kind of harsh remark. The nervous midget take her seat clumsily across the manager's desk, she's slim, tall, tanned and had a charming face but the way she talks shows that she's not an easy woman.

"Are you one of those women flirting around our CEO Hwang? Just be honest with me and take this money with you." The woman said sternly and somehow her blunt and harsh words offend Taeyeon because she's not the type of woman flirting with someone, she's a member of anti social life club to be exact.

"E-Excuse me?"

"Stop beating around the bush, bitch!"

"I'm sorry Ms. Choi but seems your crossing the line because I'm not kind of woman who flirts around like a whore and FYI, I'm just working my ass off here in the company as an intern, I'm doing my job well and the least thing I want to do was to befriend everyone." Taeyeon firedback made the Team Manager taken aback and finally looks at her with a straight face.

"Then what are you doing in her house?"

*BBAAAMMMMM*

"I THINK YOU HAD NO RIGHTS TO IMMEDIATELY DRAGGED MY EMPLOYEE HERE AND TALKING ABOUT NONSENSE MISS CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Tiffany fumes with anger as she slammed the door open because she saw Taeyeon entering her office and she felt something wrong so she followed her instinct and indeed she was right because Sooyoung causing trouble again with her employee or should I say every women the team manager sees lingering around her like a magnet. She knows about the hidden affection of Miss Choi towards her because she saw it in her own eyes when she always shooed her women employee and paid them with money just to stay away from her or else Sooyoung might do something bad with them.

"I'M WARNING YOU A COUNTLESS OF TIMES CHOI SOOYOUNG AND AGAIN I'M THINKING OF FIRING YOU IF I STILL CAUGHT YOU DOING VIOLENCE AGAINST OUR EMPLOYEE!" The CEO stood her ground against her Team Manager before she dragged Taeyeon outside without looking back into the surprise woman.

"Is she someone special to you?" Sooyoung yelled gloomily but hearing no response from Tiffany proves as a yes from the latter.

"Honestly I couldn't answer you right now but I'm sure this girl beside me makes me feel alive these days and I don't want you to be near her again, do you understand?" The CEO warned her before she watched them leave. The Team Manager control her anger and tears but her emotions took over her body, she slumped on her chair and slammed the table in anger, she wants to get rid of the midget but how since Tiffany herself already threatened her to stay away or else her career will end here.

MEANWHILE

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE, I'M NOT GIVING YOU ORDERS AND BESIDES SHE'S NOT YOUR BOSS BECAUSE I'M YOUR ONLY BOSS AND NO ELSE EXCEPT ME COULD ORDER YOU AROUND, ARASSO?" Tiffany gave Taeyeon her a lesson for being too kind with everyone amd sometimes she caught her doing anyone's job when she's already finished her own but Taeyeon has no rights to reject them because she's a newbie intern at the company and she's only showing professionalism towards her colleagues.

"S-Sorry Ms. Hwang." Taeyeon hang her head low like a puppy, she felt pity for herself because she's always been scolded by everyone from her school and right here as well. She don't even noticed the tears fell from her eyes, Tiffany who saw them quickly panic because her intentions was good in her own way, she thought but seems the younger girl misunderstood her.

"Aish, yah why are you crying?" She grasped her shoulder to see her face but Taeyeon was avoiding her gazed until she couldn't control her temper anymore, she instead grabbed her both cheeks and kissed her lips with her eyes closed. Taeyeon doesn't respond and her eyes almost fell from its socket when she felt Tiffany's soft and plump lips on hers, the older woman wanted an entrance, she licks the bottom lips asking for permission but the midget's innocence took control over her body and remain stiffen. The frustrations took over Tiffany's and forcefully seek for entrance until she took the chances when Taeyeon gasped from her boldness, they were now french kissing inside the CEO office.

"Not bad for a first timer." The CEO pulled away first before Taeyeon fell into the great pleasure Tiffany gave awhile ago.

"I'm messed up for sure." Tiffany mentally slapped herself from embarrassment when she unconsciously losing her control not to kissed her cute little mess.

"Ms. Hwang?"

"Do you need------ mmpphh."

*kiss*

For the first time, Taeyeon intiates the kissed with the older woman who only gave nothing but all of her attention and love, she thought that somehow she retuns them slowly but still she wasn't sure about her feelings towards Tiffany. She wants to feel loved but on the other hand, Jessica was messing with her mind as well, their touches, kisses and confessions that she received from both older women makes her heart torn in between, still no answers from all the what if's.

"Break time is over Ms. Hwang I must go back to work please excuse me." Taeyeon quickly pulled away leaving the startled woman who was standing like a rock. She felt her cheeks burn from hell as she scurried back to find her cubicle and finished off her task before the end of the day.

"W-What the heck is happening to me? Why did I kiss her? I'm screwed big time for sure, I can't even feel my face and even my heart beating like crazy. Ah, I don't know anymore!" Taeyeon messed her hair from frustrations, how will she face her later?

"Are you alright Ms. Kim?" Her colleagues asked curiously when she saw how Taeyeon spoke to herself and even harassed her body.

"Ah? Uh, yes I'm totally fine just a minor stomachache. Hehehe." Taeyeon laughed awkwardly giving off a two thumbs up making sure that her colleague will buy her alibi.

"Ah, okay."

"Phew, that was close." She sighed heavily after the employee left for work.

*cellphone beep*

"Oh! message from Ms. Jung." She swipe her screen to unlock, she open her inbox and read the new received message from the blonde.

From: Miss Jessica 💜

I'll pick you up at 7. See you 💙

Oh, goodness what's with the heart after the message, Taeyeon's heart burst in happiness she never imagine Miss Jessica will send her such a simple yet cute message for so many years they've been living together, seriously today was the best. She tapped the screen to reply her, she thought of something cool message as a response so Jessica won't think of her as an easy to get Woman but deep down inside, she's squealing and jumping in victory.

From: Taengoo 💙

Sure I'll see you later Sica. (hesitating)

*erase, erase, erase*

Okay. (fucking nervous) ???

*erase, erase, erase*

💜💜💜💜💜 (unconsciously tap)

Sending.....

*battery empty*

*shutting down*

"Aaahhhhhh! Fuck this phone!" Taeyeon stood up and slammed her poor old Samsung Duos on the table because of her frustration to respond through the important message she had, unlucky to her because she also forgot her charger and everyone at the company only used Iphone 6S.

"I pity myself for having such an old device while everyone uses a high-tech gadgets even our kid neighbor alos uses Iphone while me I'm still using this kind of endangered device as old as me." She sighed before she quickly return to her assigned task forgetting the unreplied message.

"This is so frustrating."

AT J&K CLOTHING CO.

"Ha? I only got a blank message as a response? Geez, so frustrating." Jessica saw the message empty but then she scrolled down just to check if there's any even a period will do. Such a lovesick human!

"AAAHHHHHHHH!"

"💜💜💜💜💜"

-to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 13.4K 48
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦." "𝘜𝘮-" "𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭." Highest Ranking #1 in bts
152K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
lust By amber

Fanfiction

260K 15.7K 58
"maybe it wasn't love he's looking for, maybe it's lust." vmin © yoongisparks
11.9K 440 20
A cursed goblin who fell inlove with a human. Highest ranking: #1 in TaeSica, #3 in Jessica Jung category, #2 in JeTi, #3 in TaengSic, #75 in TaeNy