Complete // Stiles Stilinski...

By kiley0

Brianna Hollis is finally returning to Beacon Hills after a long summer away, learning about herself and maki... More

Contest *closed*
Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Season 6 -- 19
20
21
22
23
24
26: pt 2
27
28
29
30
Hey Guys!

25: pt 1

6.6K 172 18
By kiley0

I helped Scott pull the giant, steel door shut and locked it. Malia closed every vent door and Lydia locked the tunnel gate.

"The tunnel gate's locked," Lydia running to us. "Everything's locked."

She ran into the bunker and Scott closed the door behind her.

Malia jogged up to us and asked, "You think it will hold them off?"

"Probably not," I said.

"Definitely not," Lydia said after me.

"You guys aren't hoping I'm gonna be the optimist, are you?" Malia asked.

Scott ignored her question and went to the machine thing that Parrish was in to trigger his memories. Or... something like that. I don't really know what this thing does or how it's gonna help us. Frankly, I'm kinda scared.

"So how cold does this thing get?" Scott asked.

"Cold enough for a Hellhound. It's not the same as the ice bath you gave Isaac, but it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive " Lydia explained. Ice bath? Why does that sound familiar?

"So what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?" Malia asked.

"It will slow your heart rate, and put you in a trance-like state," Lydia explained.

"Like hypnosis," Scott added.

Lydia nodded," Hypnotic regression. If we can figure out how to work it."

Malia looked around and pointed to something on the side. "This says 'start,' so, maybe it's not that complicated."

My eyes trailed to the other side of the machine were there were a bunch of knobs and buttons.

"It's complicated," I sighed.

"So, optimistically, how much time do you think we need to do this?" Malia asked.

"As much time as Liam and Stilinski can buy us," Scott replied and opened the door.

"That's not terrifying," I said sarcastically as I looked inside.

"It's okay, I'll go first," Scott told me.

"Then me." I nodded and gulped nervously. "I-if the Ghost Rider's aren't here yet."

Lydia pressed the 'start' button and it powered up.

"Okay, it's doing something. You ready?" Malia asked Scott.

Scott looked at us nervously before he opened the door and got in. We closed him in and latched the door shut.

"Remember, this will get cold enough to kill you. So if something feels wrong or like, it's not working...," Lydia started.

"It's going to work," Scott said determined.

"I hope you're not saying that because you think I know what I'm doing."

"I'm saying that because I know you can figure it out."

Lydia nodded and turned all the knobs on the side as far as they could go. I watch Scott tense up and shiver.

He gasped, "Oh, okay, all right, yeah, that's cold. Really cold."

Cold fog surrounded Scott and it was getting hard to see him in there.

"So what are we supposed to do? Talk to him?" I asked. "Help him remember? Wait until he turns into a werewolf freezy pop?

"We need to guide him. Keep him focused," Lydia nodded.

Scott squeezed his eyes shut and breathed heavily.

"Scott, you have to think about him." Scott nodded. "Concentrate on Stiles. Try to picture him in your head. Think about what he looks like, things he said."

The machine whirred and Scott grunted and shook his body.

"I don't like this," Malia said nervously. "Somethings wrong."

"Wait. Give it a few more seconds."

Scott grunted and slammed his hand onto the glass.

"I'm getting him out of there," Malia went and reached for a latch but Lydia grabbed her hand and told her to wait.

Scott lifted his head up and slowly lowered his hand. His eyes were closed and he was much calmer now.

"Scott..." Lydia called out. "Can you hear me?"

He opened his eyes and revealed his red, true alpha eyes.

"Scott. Can you hear me?" She repeated.

The red eyes faded away and his head bobbed to the side, as if he were about to fall asleep.

"Scott, don't fall asleep. You have to keep your eyes open," Lydia said.

"I'm trying," he said sleepily.

Lydia tapped the glass. "It's not sleep. I think your losing consciousness. And if you do that, I think we're going to lose you."

Scott's eyes slowly closed. "Scott, stay awake! Scott!" Malia yelled.

Scott's eyes widened and I knew he was remembering something as he stood there silently.

He then started looking everywhere frantically. His eyes were wide as could be and his head would jerk from side to side.

"It's too much," I whispered.

"Scott. Try to find him," Lydia said, trying to lead him back. "Try to find him in your memories. Find him in any memory. Good or bad!"

Scott didn't seem fazed by Lydia's words because he just kept looking around.

"What's happening to him?" Malia asked fearfully.

"I don't know," Lydia whispered.

"He doesn't look good. He looks... lost."

"It's too much," I told them. "Too much memories all at once. It's over-whelming."

"So what do we do to help him?" Malia raised her voice.

"Scott!" Lydia yelled and hit the glass. "Scott, do you hear me? You have to try to focus!"

Scott closed his eyes and covered his ears.

"You hear that?" Malia asked and walked over to the door, placing her ear by it.

"Thunder?" I asked.

"Maybe..."

Lydia sighed and looked at Scott and said, "This isn't working."

"Then we have to figure something else out," Malia said walking back over to us."

"I know, I know."

"Is he going to freeze to death in there?" I asked.

"If his memories don't kill him."

"There has to be another way to do this. Isn't there?" Malia asked.

"I don't know. This is my first attempt at trying to open a dimensional rift in space-time," Lydia replied sarcastically. "So I'm kind of fumbling around in the dark, okay?"

Malia nodded and reached for the latches again. "I'm getting him out."

"Wait. I'm not the only one," Lydia stopped her.

"What?"

"I'm not the only one fumbling around in the dark."

"What does that mean?"

"I think we need to treat this more like actual hypnosis. They use images to guide you through memory. Like, a stairwell. The steps take you down through one year of your life to the next. That's how they regress you back."

I felt a head ache begin to form and I shook my head. "How are you so smart?"

"I get it. So he needs to imagine something? What do we tell him?" Malia asked.

Lydia turned back to the glass. "Scott? Can you hear me?"

Scott was still standing there with his hands over his ears.

"Scott, listen. Imagine this. Imagine you're in the high school. Visualize yourself int he high school, in the corridor where all the lockers are. Just try to imagine standing there. That's where your memories are. They're all in the lockers. They're locked away behind each one. Every memory of Stiles is in a separate locker. Scott, you're there. In the high school. You're standing there now."

Scott's eyes shot open and his hands fell down. It's working.

"Lydia, I need your help. I don't think I can do this. I can't figure it out," he said.

"Keep looking," she said.

"There are memories, but I don't know which one's the right one. What am I supposed to do?" He said frantic.

"Find another memory. Just find another memory," Lydia said to him.

My eyes widened as the glass started to ice over. I looked at the temperature dial.

"It's getting too cold. He's getting too cold," I whispered to Lydia and Malia.

"What if it's not enough to remember him?" Malia asked and put down the Argent's silver she had picked up. "What if it's some kind of connection he's supposed to make because of a memory?"

"Like an emotional connection?" I asked.

"That could be why it worked for Stilinski, right?"

"He wasn't just remembering someone. He was remembering his son." Lydia said.

"I remember something..." I whispered to myself.

"What was that?" Lydia asked me.

"Scott?" I hit the glass. "Scott, can you hear me? I remember something. At the start of the year, Stiles was trying to find a place for you guys to live after graduation." I looked at Lydia and she nodded for me to continue.

"He said you guys were getting an apartment together? And I remember saying something to Stiles. Saying something like, it's not always a good idea to live with your friends. Even your best friend. But Stiles said it wouldn't matter because you weren't just friends. You guys were more like brothers."

Scott's eyes widened as he reacted to what I said. His eyes then furrowed in confusion as he lifted a fist up toward his face, as if he were holding something.

An alarm started blaring and the three of us quickly turned the knobs and pressed the 'stop' button, then we unlatched the clasps and swung the door open.

Scott fell out but Lydia and Malia grabbed him before he fell. He was gasping and shivering.

"What's wrong?! Why'd you bring me out?" He panted.

"Your heart rate dropped, you were going to die!" Lydia told him.

"We had to," I grabbed a blanket and layed it on him.

He looked back at the machine. "But then, but then nothing happened, did it? It didn't work..."

He stood up quickly, "I'm going back in."

Malia and I grabbed him as Lydia blocked him from going back. "No, you're not."

"It was working. Something was happening. I could feel it!" He breathed heavily.

"But nothing was happening out here. Nothing, Scott. All we saw was you freezing to death!" Lydia yelled at him.

He shook his head and took a step forward. Malia pulled him back and said, "You're still too cold."

Scott raised his hand up which was shaking. "We can't give up now."

"We're not. It's my turn." I grabbed the bottom part of my shirt and pulled it off over my head.

"No, it's too dangerous. We're not going to save anyone by freezing each other to death," Lydia said.

"But it was working," Scott argued.

"Nothing happened," Lydia told him.

"But I remember him now. I can see him in my head," Scott smiled. "He's more real now than ever. If we can bring Stiles back, we can bring everyone back."

"There's a huge difference in being a vivid memory and an actual corporeal human being," Lydia explained.

"I know. Which is why I think it should be Brianna," Scott said and turned to me. "It's all about the connection. And when I was remembering him, I was remembering the two of you together. I don't think anyone had a connection like you guys."

"I believe that," Malia agreed. "She has to try, Lydia."

I hand wrapped around the necklace that was laying on my chest. I looked at Lydia who had a scared look in her eyes.

"I'll be okay, Lyds. Out of all of us, I'm the only one this thing can't kill," I laughed and so did she.

"Okay but if anything goes wrong, I'm pulling you out," Lydia said and stepped out of the way.

"Okay, let's do this." I stepped inside and leaned against the back of it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as they closed the door.

I heard the machine begin to hum as they turned it on and it immediately started getting cold.

"Oh, shit. It's freezing," I shivered and looked at Lydia through the glass. I could barely see her but I watched her right arm go to the side and she started turning the knobs, making it even more cold.

I closed my eyes and waited for her instructions.

"Brianna, can you hear me?" I nodded slowly. "Okay, I want you to imagine yourself at your apartment. You just moved in and there are boxes everywhere. Each box is filled with your memories of Stiles. You have to open the boxes. You're at your apartment. There's boxes everywhere... everywhere..."

When I opened my eyes I was standing in the front door. "Each box is a memory of Stiles. Open the boxes, Brianna."

It was very dark, but I could still see the boxes. I looked at small one on the ground so I picked it up and opened it.

***

"What's your name?" He looked back at me and smiled.

"Stiles." He put his hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you, Stiles." I smiled back at him. I couldn't help but stare at him. Something about him made my heart speed up but, I don't know why.

***

I gasped and dropped the box. "Open the boxes, Brianna."

"There's too many," I said looking around.

"Find the right one."

***

"We regret to inform you this, but we found a body, and we think it's your dad. I'm so sorry."

It was when he said that and I felt like I could pass out. I whole body started to shake as all the emotions I was holding back came flooding in.

"No, no, no, no." I sobbed and fell to my knees. "No he-" I shook my head from side to side, finding it hard to breath.

"I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't..." I held my hands up to my head as tears streamed down my face. "It hurts, it hurts, just make it stop. Please make it stop, it hurts." I held onto my stomach.

Stiles sat beside me and pulled me into his arms and I cried into his shoulder. "They're both gone." I choked out. "I have no one."

"I'll be here for you, you have me." He whispered into my ear.

***

"Oliver, please, don't hurt her." My eyes travel around and I see Stiles strapped up also, tears in his eyes.

"Oh I'm not gonna hurt her unless I have too, h-he told me she has to turn it off. I'm gonna make her turn it off." Oliver walks over to Stiles, turning on the tool and bringing it towards his head.

"W-wait! Stop!" I look down at my restraints and try to break them. "N-no! Stop! Okay! I'll turn it off, just don't hurt him." I cry out, tears rolling down my face. Oliver turns off the tool and looks at me.

"No, Brianna, you can't." Stiles pleads.

"Turn it off!" I hear a loud scratchy voice in my head. "Okay, I am!" I close my eyes, tears rolling down my face.

"Stiles, it won't affect me if you don't let him in, okay? Don't let him in." I bite my lip and stare at Stiles. He's shaking his head. "Just bring me back, okay? You have to bring me back."

***

I moved from the hallway to the front door and into the living room. I went and sat on the couch we brought from my house. I picked up the box beside me and placed it on my lap and opened it.

***

"Looks like it's just you and me, buddy," Stiles said, a small smirk plastered on his face.

"Buddy? Did you just call me buddy? I can't believe you just called me buddy," I said, placing my hand on my heart, pretending to be offended.

"Yeah, I called you buddy. We're like, best friends; aren't we?" He smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I smirked and positioned myself sitting on top of his lap. "Are friends usually this close?" I whispered, leaning closer to his face.

His eyes were wider than normal, and a small shade of pink formed on his cheeks. "I- they could be." He stuttered, his eyes moving back and forth from my eyes down to my lips.

"I don't think so..." I smirked, and gently placed my lips on top of his. He immediately began kissing me back, our lips moving in perfect sync.

***

"I have one more secret that I've been debating when I should tell you," He said looking my face up and down.

My heart sped up and I was terrified what that secret could be. I wanted to say something but my mouth was dry and I could muster anything out.

He sighed and took a deep breath, "I love you, Brianna. I've been in love with you since we kissed at the Motel. I've wanted to tell you for so long, I just didn't want to ruin anything we had."

In a split second I reached up and smashed my lips onto his. This kiss was more passionate and magical than any other we had shared.

He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, as if he would let go, I would be gone.

I pulled away from the kiss out of breath, looking deeply into his eyes.

"I love you too."

***

"Stiles. Do you see a future with me? Because that's all I see."

"You are my future," he responded and kissed me.

Just as always, our lips fit perfectly together. There was no one else I could ever picture myself with than Stiles. He's the one I want to kiss for the rest of my life. He's the one that has saved me constantly and I will always want him to save me, even if I don't need to be. He's the main reason I want to be human again. So we could have children and grow old, take care of our grand kids.

***

"No, I can't find it!" I ran to my room and kicked boxes to the side. I pushed them off my bed and away from in front of me.

"Keep looking, Brianna!" Lydia said.

I began breathing rapidly and and I ran to my bathroom. When I entered I thought I would see my actual bathroom but the only thing I found was a metal tub filled with water and ice. When I got closer to it I could see mistletoe floating around and one big box floating on the top.

I placed my hands on the box and pushed it under the water, tears dripping from my eyes.

***

"Okay, the three of you will get in," Deaton explains. "And each of us will hold you down until you're essentially... well, dead, but it's not just someone to hold you under, it needs to be someone who can pull you back."

"Someone that has a strong connection to you," Deaton continues. "Someone that you have an emotional tether to."

I watch as Lydia walks over to Allison. "Brianna," I look up at Deaton confused. "You go with Stiles." My eyes meet Stiles.

"Me? I-I don't know if I can be the one, to k-kill someone." I twiddled my thumbs nervously. I felt a pinch in my stomach when I met Stiles' eyes.

"I'm trying to do this thing where I don't kill anyone and I'm doing good so far." I said looking over at Isaac.

"If everything goes right, they'll wake up. But it shouldn't matter to you if you kill anyone right? I mean you turned off your humanity; nothing should matter." Deaton says and I stand up slowly.

How does he know that?

"Y-yeah. It doesn't matter." I walked over to the tub, eyeing it with curiosity.

Allison, Scott, and Stiles made there way over to the tubs. I watch as Allison dips her foot in, letting out a shaky breath due to the cold.

Stiles glances back at me, fear in his eyes. I nod softly and give him a small, reassuring smile.

I watch as he steps into the tub, slowly bringing his body into the freezing water. I watch as his body begins to shake on impact. He lets out shaky breaths as he begins to shiver, his lips already turning a soft shade of blue.

"By the way," Stiles says, his voice cracking as he looks toward Scott. "If I don't make it back and you do, you should probably know something. Your dad's in town."

Scott's eyes widen. I watch as Deaton nods at us and I place my hands on Stiles' shoulders and I push Stiles' body under the water.

I feel him struggle in my grip, but I know I can't let him go. It's just his reflexes kicking in.

And then it happens, his body goes limp in the water. Stiles is dead. And i'm the one who killed him.

I take my hands out of the water and hold them against my chest as I feel this pain that takes over my whole body.

I try to fight it off but it's to strong. I feel tears weld up in my eyes and I walk backwards. My back hits a wall and I slide down it and sob into my knees.

"Brianna whats wrong?" I hear Isaac ask me.

"I-I don't know. I-I c-can't stop crying." I said hysterically, rocking back and forth.

"Killing Stiles triggered her humanity to switch back on." Deaton says.

I feel everything. I hate it. I want to turn it back off but I know that's not a good idea.

"What does that mean?" Lydia asks.

"Well, a vampire has this mental switch in the back of their head; it basically turns off their emotions and make them numb to everything that makes them human. And when she killed Stiles an emotion triggered it to come back on. It's not usual for this emotion to trigger it back on, it would have to be very strong."

"What emotion is that?" Lydia asks.

"I'm guessing... love." Deaton says.

***

"Get her out!" Someone yelled, I think it was Malia.

"The clasp is stuck!" Scott yelled.

"Brianna?! Can you hear me? Are you okay?!" That was Lydia.

"That's when it happened," I whispered.

The door's shot open and I fell out, but Scott and Malia caught me.

I looked around and tears rolled down my cold face.

"T-That's when it happened," I cried.

"Brianna, what did you mean? When what happened?" Scott asked me and handed me my shirt, then placed a blanket around me and helped me to my feet. He guided me to a chair and had me sit down.

"W-When I killed him, when you, him, and Allison got sacrificed, I was the one to kill him. T-That's when it all changed," I cried.

"I saw him," I sobbed, letting the hot tears warm my face. "I was the last person to see him."

"Where? When did you see him?" Scott asked me quickly.

"The Ghost Riders, they... They took him."

"You're going to forget me."

"I won't," I sobbed shaking my head. "No, I won't. I won't."

"Brianna, you will," he nodded.

I looked down at my hands and it was like I could still feel his hand in mine.

"Just remember... Remember I love you."

My mouth fell open and I had to cover my mouth from letting out a sob. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I re-lived that night and watched them take him right from my hands.

"I never said it back," I said barely above a whisper. I looked up at my friends who were standing there in shock, some with tears of their own. "I never said it back."

There was a loud humming noise and a bright light appeared from the side of us. The whole room began to shake and things began to fall off the walls and tables.

I stood up and walked over to the door. I grasped the lever and lifted it up, pushing the door open. I looked at the end of the tunnel, where there was a blinding white light.

I walked towards it, Lydia, Scott and Malia right behind me. I squinted my eyes and cocked my head to the side. As I did so, I saw a figure at the end of it.

"Stiles?"

"Stiles! Don't stop! Keep going!" I smiled and held my hand out.

"I can see you Stiles, don't stop!"

Then the light faded away.... and there was no one there.

"Stiles?"

"Brianna..." I heard Scott say.

"Where is he?" I choked out.

I turned around to my friends who had sad looks on their faces.

"It was working." Scott looked down at the ground. "Y-You saw him, right?"

Malia shook her head. "We didn't see anyone."

"No," I looked back at the tunnel. "He was here. I know it. I felt him." I gripped my necklace and nodded my head. "Stiles was here."

Word count: 4002

Soooo, yeah. I didn't know that much was gonna be so long. I thought I could do the last two episodes in like 4000 words but just one episode was 4000 words. So one more actual chapter! I know I said that last chapter but I didn't think it was gonna be so long. Sooo....

VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!

-Kiley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 18.1K 53
I purse my lips. "Maybe I don't want you to look out for me. Like I said, I don't need anyone." He lets out a laugh. It's a little jarring, how muc...
33.4K 382 33
this is a one shot book of Bob x reader it will mostly be feminine sorry for my masc reader idk why I just right a lot in feminine type shit yk anywa...
19K 1.5K 8
Dedicating to all the story lovers, especially to the Ashangians🫶🏼 Keep spreading love and happiness❥ (Some stories might have Tamil dialogues and...
730K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...