Subject 17-22 (BLACK BUTLER)

By MoonShadowWriting

A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled pa... More

Test subject 17-22
Everyday
Visiting day!
Expirament
Escape!!
RUN!
Where am I?
Surprised?
Girl of Prophesy?
My name Sibyl?
His true self
Meet the Servants
He..Hello
What a mess
Investigate
Burning Memories
Good or bad
More to hide
Blood and Bullets
Dark hand, Bright light
Dream
Not the real me, but good enough
Tears and blood
Hey all!!
Only a Memory

Dont you worry

1.6K 40 6
By MoonShadowWriting

I was grounded for sneaking off and eating Ciel's chocolate, but he didn't know that I also sneaked into Sebastian's room. Sebastian knew of course, but he didn't say anything because then he would know about the cats. I promised him it would be our secret which was fine with me.

I was only grounded for two days which wasn't bad at all, mostly because tomorrow I would be able to explore around the mansion and Sebastian said I could play with Nala again. I then heard a knock.

I ran up to the door and opened it. I looked up to see Ciel and Sebastian I smiled at them "Come in."

"Good afternoon Sibyl," said Sebastian.

"Yes good to see that you are as chipper as ever," said Ciel pulling his usual chair out and sitting on it.

"Thank you Ciel", I said happily "Oh! you came just on time actually, look what I've learned to do."
I take off my hat and tilt it down words, I then throw it up in the air. The hat does a couple of flips before it lands on my head perfectly "Tada!" I said with excitement.

Both Ciel and Sebastian chuckle. I tilt my head "What's so funny?"

"It's just that you always seem to entertain yourself on any occasion," Ciel said.

I sit on my bed "Well of course, if I didn't I would be so bored."

"She does have a point there young master, maybe you should try it, instead of entertaining yourself with sweets." Sebastian gave a small smile to Ciel, but he didn't seem to be amused by his statement.

"Well in any case," Ciel looked at me "Sibyl tomorrow I want to allow you to go outside for a picnic with me and Sebastian...and maybe the servants."

My eyes widened "Really?" He nods. I stand up and go to hug/tackle him. His chair almost fell over if it wasn't for Sebastian "Thank you! Thank you, Ciel!!"

I pull away and see a slight pink on his cheeks he looks down a little flustered "w...well of course you deserve as much."

Sebastian then interrupted "But young master,"

"Ah! Right," Ciel looks at me "but I want to bring my doctor to take a look at you. Just in case there's something we don't know."

My eyes widened at the sound of the word "d... doctor," my voice stuttered unable to finish that word.

I shake my head remembering all the awful things my doctor did to me. "No no no no, please! I promise I won't do it again," my tears started to fall "I swear I promise I will be good. I promise I promise!"

Ciels pov:

"I promise I Promise!" Sibyl cried.

My eyes widened at the fear she was showing. I've never seen her so scared.

I stood up from my chair and walked up to her, but she just stepped away from me. Her eyes were wide as she leaned against the wall. I feel a pull at my heart.

She pulls her hat down covering her face "I...I won't do it again, please give me a second chance."

I was reluctant to walk up to her now, mostly because I didn't know how to comfort her. This was new to me, but I did want to help her I just...

Then Sebastian puts a hand on my shoulder "Master do you wish for me to explain? Perhaps I can also come..."

I interrupted him "No Sebastian, I am perfectly capable of such a task," I demanded.

Sebastian Pov:

I stepped back following my master's order. However, something inside me wavered when my master told me no. It was almost as if I wasn't compelled to follow despite our contract.

A Demon is forced to follow their master's order no matter what, in return, the victim gives up their soul. In this case, I wavered, why? Was it perhaps a rare event? It only lasts for a couple of seconds, but something is telling me that it might have to do with Sibyl.

I looked over at Sibyl. She was still crying, but she did not make a sound although her tears were falling fast, she just looked at Ciel with wide eyes.

My master crouched in front of her and picked up her face.

"Listen to me, Sibyl. I would never do anything to hurt you. As long as I live no harm will come your way again and that is a phantomhive promise."

She wiped her tears "Then why?"

My master sits down next to her "Sibyl not all doctors are like the ones who mistreated you. The doctors I know of have taken care of me for a long time. They are here to help not hurt you."

Sibyl looked at him as if making sure he wasn't lying "A..are you sure?"

He nods his head and stands up also helping her stand. I walk over to them "Master now that the situation is taken care of should I bring some tea as you explained real doctors to Sibyl."

Ciel nods. I bow and take my leave.

As I walked to the kitchen I started to think of why I felt such a feeling. A Demon never feels anything from another person, not when the contract is instated. Sibyl although is different, her soul and personality are enough to make any Demon crave her existence.

"She's just so appetizing, so irresistible...I must make her mine before another Demon senses her soul." I started serving the tea.

I then placed it on the cart and took it to Sibyl's room "If I devour this girl's soul then she will forever be mine. My master might find it sad that she's gone, but he will never know it was me." My eyes flash fuchsia with anticipation as I open the door.

Sibyls Prov:

Ciel finally explained to me about doctors, but I still felt a little skeptical "Ciel do you promise that you will be with me when the doctor does...his checkup," I said the last part reluctantly, remembering the checkups my doctor did on me.

"Yes I shall be there, there is no need to worry I will even order him to be extremely gentle with you." He said assuringly.

I nod my head and the door opens to show Sebastian bringing the tea. His face looked serious though, he placed the tea in front of me "he didn't smile at me? He always smiles at me," I picked up the tea and sipped it.

I looked at Sebastian "Umm Sebastian are you ok?"

Sebastian looked at me surprised "Of course I am. Why do you ask my lady?"

"You just look a little different that's all," he smiles at me "Just happy to see that you are not crying anymore,"

I smiled "You shouldn't worry about me, Sebastian,"

"Well now that everything is taken care of, Sebastian call the doctor and arrange the schedule for today, tell him to be quick about it too," Ciel said

Sebastian's eyebrow twitched, but only for a second before he retained his normal expression and bowed "Yes master."

He starts to leave. I look at Ciel "Today! Why?".

Ciel puts a hand on my head "It's to get it over with, like I said before we will be right here. I promise it won't take very long. Ok?" I nodded my head and hugged him.

He was surprised at first, but accepted my hug, hugging me back. I put my chin on his shoulder "Thank you, Ciel, if it wasn't for you I would have gone back to the hell I was living, but you took me out of it so thank you." I whispered.

He pulls back and looks at me in the eyes as I look into his. He then leans and kisses me on the cheek, the gesture surprises me. I feel my cheeks blush "Don't be thinking I'm a saint now, I did it because I saw something inside you that I've never seen inside anyone else," he said.

I start to chuckle "Saint? You? Never," he starts to chuckle as well. "I'm glad we are on the same page then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 329 8
Sebastian is having memories of his previous love, Leic. It plagues him while he tries to find out what his true feelings for Ciel are... Cover: SiIv...
14.4K 285 17
One of the first I have brought to the public. Please mind my errors. You are a over crazed Ciel Phantomhive fan girl. When see a boy with navy blue...
27.3K 1K 18
Ciel had gotten tired of hunting for revenge, he was getting ever so close in his search to finding revenge and then he would die... But he didn't wa...
15K 384 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...