The Mafia's Son

By ehrikuhhh

Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall w... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
EPILOGUE

Chapter Twenty

92.2K 1.9K 1.1K
By ehrikuhhh

Woot woot guys, we've hit 1k view's on this story!!! I know it may not seem like a lot, but it means the world to me! Every little view/read is much appreciated, so thank you! Here's a little treat for ya support 😏 lmao things are about to get hot & spicy, so please, please, if you're not a fan of sexual activity, or you're underage, or whatever the case is, please skip the end of this chapter, or not, it's you're choice really lol

Tootles! -K💕

Hailey's POV

I woke up with one of the biggest headaches of my life, and the phone ringing on my night stand only made my throbbing increase. I squeezed my eyes even tighter, burying my head even deeper into my pillow, when the phone started ringing for a second time. Strange, I always kept my phone on vibrate.

I was utterly exhausted, keeping my eyes glued shut, I pulled my arm out from under the pillow and started filling around for my phone. Once I finally had the vibrating, ringing, device in my hand, I peeked one of my eyes opened for a second, but my vision was completely blurry, still deeply laced with sleep. What I could make out was that it was an unknown number, I slid my thumb across the screen and placed it next to my ear.

"Hello?" I rasped.

"Chi è questo??" A strange, deep, accent voice spoke into the earpiece.

"Huh?" My eyes immediately snapped open, and I was being greeted by dark, unfamiliar, charcoal walls. These aren't my walls. My walls weren't gray, they were lilac, my favorite color.

I turned over on my side, and quickly sat up on the bed as the deep voice continue to speak into my ear, "Chi è questo? Dov'è Isaac?"

I started looking around the massive, strange room, when I realize that this was not my bedroom and I was not sitting on my own bed. This one was too big and too soft, extremely soft.

"Bueno?!" The voice shouts into the phone.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand wha-"

But I'm being rudely cut off, as the strange man starts to get impatient and starts to raise his voice. "Ma stai scherzando?! Dov'è Antonio!"

"Antonio?" I frown, my headache growing bigger and bigger by the second, when everything quickly comes to me. "Oh! You're looking for Isaac?"

The voice sighs deeply, clearly annoyed with me, and hangs up the call. What the hell? I pull the phone away from face and notice that just like everything else in this room, this is not my phone. It's Isaac's.. I look back up, my eyes wondering all over the place, taking in every little aspect, and piece of furniture in. I must be in Isaac's room, and i just accidentally answered his phone thinking it was mine. Oops.

I quickly place his phone back down onto the night stand and throw his black duvet cover off of me, I immediately see that I'm in my pj shorts and his shirt? Oh gosh, why can't I remember a thing from last night. I quickly hop off of his bed and stand in the middle of the gigantic room, my arms wrapped around myself. How did I get here? Why am I here? How did I get out of my dress and WHY am I in his clothing. Oh God. No. No. No. Please tell me that we didn't.

Don't over think. Don't over think, but I can't help it. I feel my breathing start to pick up as I start to slowly wonder about the room. Where the hell is Isaac anyways?

In that exact moment a door to my left opens, and out comes my devilish looking boyfriend. He has a towel in his hand, thrown over his head, ruffling it through his clearly damped hair. What in the world? You mean to tell me that's not a closet? The boy has his own bathroom in his room?!

He brings the towel back down and looks a little taken back when he see's me standing a few feet in front of him, "hey," he smirks. "You're up early."

I wrap my arms tighter around me, trying to cover up anything, and everything I can. "Early?" I frown.

He nods while smiling and points to a clock on the wall behind me, it's only 8:02 in the morning!

"Your- your phone was ringing," I murmur. "I accidentally answered it thinking it was my phone. Where is my phone by the way?"

Isaac tosses his towel into a corner making his way over to me, he leans down locking his lips with mine. "It's fine, did they say who it was?" He walks over to his night stand. "Your phones in your bag still, on the chair near the desk."

"No," I say walking over to the desk. "Or maybe, I don't know." I pull my phone out of my bag. "They hung up after I couldn't understand what they were saying."

Isaac chuckles and turns to face me, "were they yelling?" He asked, and my jaw nearly drops to the floor.

I don't know why it took me this long to notice, but Isaac's just standing there in only a pair of sweat pants, black joggers to be exact, and a small gold crucifix around his neck. He's completely shirtless and sweet baby Jesus, he's tattooed.. I feel a small pulse in my down stairs area, as I continue to gape at Isaac.

His chest is plastered in black ink. He has some tribal stuff on the right side of his chest, spreading up to his shoulder and down his arm, stopping just a couple inches from his elbow. He has some girls name on his left peck, with two beautiful roses around it. God could he get anymore perfect?

I gulp trying to find my voice, "I didn't know you had tattoos." I murmur. "Who's Adriana?"

"My mom," he smiles widely. "How are you feeling?"

I shrug my right shoulder, "I have a killer headache."

He chuckles, "that would be the hangover.. come here." He waves me over.

I shake my head pulling down the sleeves to his shirt, "Why am I wearing this, Isaac? Why am I here? Did we.. you know?"

He grins, "relax, baby. All we did was sleep, I promise. I don't necessarily know why you're wearing my shirt," he smirks. "I lead you into the bathroom so you can get out of your dress last night, and you came out in that."

"I did?"

He nods, "I personally didn't mind though, nor did I question it. It looks better on you than on me anyways." He winks. "Here," Isaac turns to pick something up. "I had Bevens bring me some aspirin last night for when you did wake up, it'll help with the throbbing."

I cautiously make my way over to him and reach from the small gatorade bottle and tiny pills from his hands. I plop both of them into my mouth, twist the cap off the bottle, and take a swig of the red drink. "Why are you up so early?" I ask him.

"My dad use to make me train early in the mornings, and when I was finally finish with it I guess I stayed in the habit of getting up early. I'll go punch the bag or jog for a good 30 minutes, depending how sluggish I'm feeling," he says.

I roll my eyes, "of course you work out every morning."

Isaac chuckles, "it's not every morning, but yeah, most," he smirks. I let my gaze fall back down to the art work on his chest, taking in every little detail now that I was closer to him. The shading in the roses was incredible, and the script writing to his mother's name was done beautifully. Work this beautiful had to have cost a fortune. "You can touch," Isaac grins.

I smile bashfully and bring my hand up to his bare, beautiful, inked, chest. I slowly trace my fingers over his tribal tattoo, following every little swirl and every little line. "God," I sighed. "These must have taken hours to do."

"About six hours each," he replies.

"Oh my god," I look up at him. "Which one hurt the most?"

"This one," he smiles and lifts up his left arm. Right there under his armpit, on top of his ribcage, were 3 small cute little pine trees.

"Pine trees?" I smile.

"Don't judge me," he smiles back. "I was fifteen when I got them. They symbolize life.. Wisdom, strength, and protection." I feel my cheeks flush a bit at the last part.

"W-which one did you get next?"

He points to his mother's name, "when I was sixteen, and this one last year. It kind of became like a birthday ritual for me. I got them all around my birthday, either before or after."

"So does that mean you're gonna be getting another one soon?"

He raises his arms above him, stretching them out, "I don't know, I want too," he yawns. "But ma would probably kill me. She nearly lost her head when she seen my last one. She beat the shit out of me with a magazine that she had in her hand," he chuckles. His yawn makes me yawn, twice. "Come on, why don't we get a bit more sleep and I'll take you home in a couple of hours."

I nod, "that sounds nice," and climb back into his king size bed. Isaac slides in afterwards and immediately wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. My back is pressed to his chest for a few seconds, when I decide to turn around and face him. I look up at him and murmur, "I'm sorry about last night."

He frowns, "what do you mean?"

"For getting out of control.. and I don't mean the drunk part."

"Hail-"

"No," I nestle into his chest. "I over reacted and made a fool out of myself, in front of everyone. I let it get the best of me again, when I said I wouldn't!"

"Baby," he lifts my chin up to look at him. "Anxiety takes time to treat, princess. It doesn't go away in over a night. I don't know what caused you to have it, but I'm willing to bet that was a first time that you've calmed down on your own without your medication, right?" I nod. "Baby steps, babe, you'll get there in no time." He smiles.

"My mom," I sighed. "It came after she passed away." Isaac stays quiet, letting me continue.

"After she died I felt like my whole world had been shattered, I got depressed and never left my house. I became such a homebody that I started to create my own fears. My mom dying affected me so bad that I didn't ever want to go through that pain again, I didn't want to lose the only two people I had left in my life, especially my dad."

I tear my gaze away from Isaac, and lay my head down on the side of his chest. "Your mind is your biggest enemy, you know? It can even become a scary place when your left alone with your thoughts, and I spent a lot of time alone while my dad was working, and my brother was out doing who knows what. I started over thinking all these bad things when my dad didn't come home when he was suppose to. I would break down crying thinking something bad happened to him, but I was always too scared to call him, too scared that he wasn't gonna answer, and one day I just broke.. My dad was involved in a shooting a couple years ago, he got shot in the arm."

My eyes threaten to tear up, and I tried so hard to keep it together. "I remember a nurse calling me that evening because Caleb was no where to be around, never answering his phone like always. I remember her saying that my dad had been in an accident, but she wouldn't give me any other details, all she told me was what hospital they were in, and if there was any way that I could get there. And there wasn't. I was calling Caleb over, and over, and over, and he still wasn't answering his phone. I started panicking, thinking that maybe something had happened to him too, he usually answered his phone by the third time I called."

Tears slowly start to stream out of my eyes, "I got my first panic attack that day, and it was the scariest movement of my life. I literally thought I was dying. My heart was aching, I couldn't breathe, my whole body was shaky and no matter what I did, it wouldn't stop. I was crying so hard, crying for my mom because I just wanted her to be there, I wanted her to come help me, but instead my brother turns up out of the blue and panics when he see's me. He immediately called 911 and told them that I was having some weird type of attack. I couldn't even calm down enough to tell him that something had happened to my dad, that for all we knew he was probably dead, because that was the only scenario playing in my head at the moment. The ambulance eventually got there and gave me something to calm down. They took me to the nearest hospital, the same one that my dad just so happened to be in. Next thing I know of I'm waking up in the ER with Caleb and my dad sitting next to me, his arm bandaged up, and yeah... From that day on I never wanted to leave my house, I was always thinking that something was gonna go wrong. I didn't want my dad to go back to work after his arm had healed, I wanted him to find a simpler job, one where he didn't have to carry a gun, where his life wasn't constantly at risk.. I just want it to stop and go away already, I hate it! I want to be normal, I'm tired of being broken."

"Hail.." Isaac pulls my body up to where its now fully laying on his, and wraps his arms around me, slowly soothing my back.

"That's why I have such a big problem with guns. They freak me out, they remind me of that night, to where everything started." I cry into his chest.

Isaac doesn't say anything but I can feel him sighing deeply. He holds me tighter to him and kisses the top of my head, "thank you," he murmurs and I look up at him confused, "for telling me," he adds. "For trusting me." I simply smile in return. "Come here."

I get up and crawl up to him, adjusting my legs on the sides of him, so that I'm now straddling him somewhat. I'm actually a little nervous being this close to him, I've never been in this type position before. His hands soon find my face, and his lips meet my own.

"You are not that fragile little girl you think you are, Hailey. Your heart may be fragile right now, but you are not broken, baby, you're stronger than you think. You have such a strong mind but you're just scared, and it's okay to be scared, you went through some traumatic ass shit, baby. But don't let it consume you, don't let it drown you until you feel like you can't breathe.. I can only help you if you're willing to meet me half ways, babe. Let me pull you out of the water when you feel like you're starting to suffocate. You need to talk to me, don't just run away and bottle it up until it overwhelms you. I need you to tell me the little things that trigger it, the little things that I do that bother you, help me help you."

"I know," I nod my head and look back down. "I'm trying," I murmur.

Isaac tilts my head back up, "I know," he kisses my lips. "That's all that matters," and he locks our lips together again.

What was suppose to be a small little kiss, soon turns into a hot, heavy, make out session.

So much for trying to get some sleep.

Isaac wraps his arms tighter around my body as he deepens the kiss, exploring every inch of my mouth.

I relish in the sweet scent of his body wash, he smells absolutely amazing. I can't really explain what it is, but it has to be the most arousing thing on this earth right now.

I quickly place my hands on his neck, trying to deepen the kiss even more than it already is, enjoying the pure bliss.

I feel Isaac unwrap his arms from around me, as they start to travel elsewhere. He gently places his right one on the base of my neck, and as for his left one, it slowly starts to make its way down my side, but it never goes to dangerously low, stopping right at my waist.

"Hailey.. Stop." Issac suddenly groans in between kisses.

I remove my hands from around his neck placing them on either side of his face, pushing myself up. "Stop what?" I asked a bit confused.

"Rocking your fucking hips," he tells me.

I immediately feel my face flush, "I'm sorry," I  smile bashfully, I hadn't realize that I was.

He shakes his head combing a loose strand of hair behind my ear, "I don't mind baby, believe me, I don't.." he pecks my lips, "but, it's just gonna lead up to me wanting to do some very inappropriate things to you."

I blush harder than I already was.

He wants to what?!

I giggle and turn to look away from him. I feel his deep chuckle rumble up his chest, "yeah.. that's what I thought." He smirks. "I should probably take you home before things really get out of control."

I don't know where in the hell all this sudden courage comes from, but the words soon leave my mouth before I could stop them. "What do you want to do to me?"

Isaac grins from ear to ear, licking his bottom lip, "you do not want to play this game, Hailey Summers."

I smirk back at him, "try me."

Isaac chuckles while shaking his head, he runs his tongue over his bottom lip one more time and wraps his arms around my body, quickly rolling us over so that I was now trapped under him. I felt my heart instantly start to increase when he pins my wrist down a little above my head.

He continues to hold my arms down to the bed, as he leans down to kiss me, calming my nerves. "Stop me whenever you want," he smirks. "You're in control, alright?" I nod and Isaac comes in for another lingering kiss. He releases his hold on my wrists, and I feel a sudden tug at the hem of his shirt. "As much as I love seeing you in my shirt, I'd rather see what's underneath." He husks. He pecks my lips for a quick second and starts to trail soft, sweet, kisses down my neck and up to my ear.

He whispers, "I'd strip you out these clothes in a heart beat to see what was underneath. I'd devour your entire body with my lips, kissing every inch and every corner of your skin." My breath hitches when Isaac's lips leave one last tender kiss on my neck, and he pushes himself up a bit.

Isaac and I were so close to each other, that I could actually hear his own breath starting to pick up. I reached my hand out gently caressing his face, feeling the light stubble that was growing in, running my hand down the curve of his neck. I placed my left hand on the other side of his neck and pulled him down to me for a deep, longing kiss.

All of Issac's working out and training that he did in the mornings, was surely coming in handy right about now. Isaac held his body over mine with his right arm, as his left one began to explore my body. I could immediately feel his strength as he roamed his hand up and down my side. His touch was so gentle but strong at the same time, and I loved it.

Isaac pulled back, breaking our kiss, and i opened my eyes to find him just lying over me, smiling. I couldn't help but smile in return. I ran both of my thumbs across his soft lips, over the small scab on his bottom lip from where I had hit him, as he continued to smile gently at me. He leaned back in, his lips nearly brushing against my own, "do it," I murmured.

He pulled back a bit, cocking his head. "Do what?"

"Everything you just said."

He smirks, "and what exactly did I say?"

I stare at him, giving him a knowing look that said 'really?' Isaac's grin only continues to grow as he wiggles his eyebrow, and I try and find any little courage laying around. "I.. " I gulp. "I want you to strip me of your shirt, and kiss me."

"Are you sure?" He murmurs, his eyes entirely filled with lust.

I nodded my head slowly, gazing into his deep, intense, dark, eyes. "Yes," I wound my arms around the back of his neck, pulling him back down so that our lips were finally locked with each other again. Isaac tears his lips away from mine dragging them back down my jaw, meeting the base of my neck again. He continues to kiss it, sucking on it here and there, when he stops and I feel him grinning against my skin.

Why'd he stop? Why is he smiling?

Then it happens.

Isaac rips my shirt, well his, right open. I gasp as he rips open the bottom half this time. "I hate dealing with buttons," he mutters against my lips and I giggle. "Give me a second," he kisses me one last time and climbs off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked as Isaac walked towards his bedroom door.

He wiggles the doorknob insuring that it was locked, and walked back towards the bed. "My mom has a nasty habit of coming in to wake me up for breakfast on the weekends," he smiles. "Don't really want her walking in on us, do we now?" I smile and shake my head no. Isaac doesn't lay back down on the bed, he stays standing at the edge of it for a few seconds, just staring at me.

I then realized that his shirt is now wide open,  my chest on display for him to see. I look down to inspect what bra I was wearing, and remember that I had chose to wear my maroon leopard print one from PINK VS. I mentally cursed at myself and wish that I would've wore matching underwear last night, instead i had on some black lace cheeksters. Lace always made a girl feel good about herself whether she just needed the extra confident or she was trying to be sexy and get lucky, and I definitely needed the extra confident yesterday.

"Come here," Isaac murmurs and grabs ahold of my ankles pulling me towards him. He grabs onto my hands pulling me off the bed so that I'm now standing in front of him. His hands easily cup my face and he takes a step closer to me, "tell me to take you home, hail, because I am not gonna want to stop after this."

I gaze deep into his eyes, debating whether or not I actually wanted to go further than this, and I did.. I wrap my hands on Isaac's forearms and tell him, "then don't."

"We don't have to do this today, Hailey. We can wait, baby."

"I know, I want too."

"You wanna wait?" He says shaking his head up and down.

"No."

"No you don't want to wait?" He furrows his brows.

"Yes," I smile.

"Yes you do or don't?"

I giggle and stand on my tippy toes, kissing his lips. "Yes, I want to today. No, I don't want to wait. Better?"

He snorts shaking his head, he wraps his arms around me, pulling me in towards him. "You're killing me, you know that? I'm trying to be a gentlemen here."

"Isaac.. You're fine."

He shakes his head, his lips tugging to the side. "No. You're fine." His eyes fall back down to my chest. He slides his shirt off of my arms letting it pool down next to my feet, and lays me back down on the bed. "May I?" He glances at my shorts and I nod. He sticks his fingers on the inside of my waist band and drags them off my legs, leaving me in just my bra and panties. My breathing starts to increase as he just stays there, his dark, lustful, eyes devouring me. "God you're so beautiful," he murmurs hovering back over me.

He immediately starts trailing my neck with kisses, working his way down to my collar bone, and down to my chest. His lips make their way to the top of my breast, and down in between them, then down to my stomach stopping right above my underwear line, as his hand makes his way back up, kneading my breast over my bra.

He tugs at the lace material with his teeth and I nearly lose it, letting out my first little moan. I can feel Isaac smirking against my skin as he kisses his way back up to my lips. I wrap my arms around him, as our kiss continues to heat up and he quickly turns us over so that I'm now laying back on top of him, and I suddenly feel something poking the shit out of my thigh.

Isaac hands immediately find their way to my ass, and he's gripping the shit out of it. "Has anyone every told you that you have a great ass?" he murmurs in between kisses, but then stops. "You know what, don't answer that, because then that'll just piss me off, and I'll want to go beat the shit out of them, and knowing my dumbass I'll proba-"

"Shhh," I place my hand on his mouth, shaking my head side to side. "You're talking too much. Stop rambling."

He chuckles underneath my hand and mumbles, "sorry."

I climb off of him as he rolls onto his side, pulling out a square package from his night stand. A wave of fear immediately hits me when Isaac shows me the packaged wrapper in between his two fingers.

Oh God, this is actually happening.

"Hey," Isaac says, taking my attention off of the condom in his hand. "It's not too late to back out, baby."

I shake my head, "I'm fine."

"Would you like to do the honors or should I?" He grins, holding onto the condom in between us.

"Y-you do it," I whisper.

"Fine," he smirks and starts to take off his sweat pants, and to my surprise he's not wearing any boxers or briefs underneath, so out springs Mr. Mini me, yet in Isaac's case it's not so mini. I can't help but gape at the thing and immediately blush when Isaac catches me. "See something you like?" He smirks.

"Shut up!" I laugh and grab one of his pillows smacking him with it.

Isaac chuckles deeply taking the pillow out of my hand and places it back down. He tears into the square package, and rolls the condom onto himself, as I just sit there watching.

Once he has it fully on, he gets onto his knees and grabs my ankles pulling me towards him. I immediately get chills all over my body when Isaac tugs on my underwear, and I know he notices my goosebumps.

He smirks, "just breathe, baby."

I inhale a deep breath as Isaac slowly drags my cheeksters down my legs and off of me, fully exposing me to him. Surprisingly I don't feel insecure about him seeing me, or self conscious  for the matter.

"Lace," he scoffs, pulling me closer to him. "Who ever invented it is a fucking genius." He smirks.

Isaac then positions himself in between my legs, hovering over me, kissing me long and hard when he finally tears his lips away, "I have to ask you one more time, baby. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Oh my God, Isaac, yes! D-do you not want to that you keep on asking me?"

He scoffs, "is my hard on not enough to show you that I want you, Hailey?" He chuckles. "I just don't want you to regret it, I don't want you to feel rushed. A few minutes ago you woke up panicking thinking that we.. you know," he mocks me and I giggle softly.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss me. "I won't," I whisper against his lips.

I immediately press my face into Isaac, when I feel the tip of him at my entrance. I wrap my arms tightly around his shoulders, nearly clawing at them, as he slowly pushed himself into me. He groans softly burying his sweet face into the crook of my neck, one of my hands tangled into his hair, slightly tugging on it as he continues to push into me.

I moan softly at the slight discomfort and feel Isaac's hot breath on the side of my neck, "are you okay?" He pushes himself up, meeting my gaze. "Should I stop?"

I shake my head tightening my grip around his shoulders, "no.. keep going."

Isaac chuckles while nodding his head, "tell me if you want to stop."

I nod, looking deep into his chocolate eyes. He smiles and leans back down to kiss me, when he deliberately thrusts into me causing me to release his lips and moan into his mouth.

Isaac kisses the side of my lips, "shhh, you're okay, you're okay." He claims my lips again while continuing his slow pace, gradually picking up his speed filling me up even more, starting to rock his hips back and fourth. The small discomfort eventually subsides and its now replaced with heavenly amounts of pleasure.

The feel of him inside me feels fucking amazing. My breathing starts to pick up, coming out in short ragged breaths as he continues to increase his pace. Isaac begins to thrust harder and deeper into me, making it harder and harder for me not to make any noise until I can't handle it any longer and his name slips my lips. "Oh God.. Isaac!"

"Fuck," a deep grunt rumbles from with in his chest, and it gives me double the amount of pleasure to see just how crazy I drive him. He's starting to lose control- you can hear it in his voice, in his grunts, his groans.. I think he's getting close.

He leans back down locking our lips together, kissing me hard and long. A few seconds later he's trailing kisses back down my neck, sucking on it, making his way up to my ear. "Dimmi cosa vuoi, bella," he purs into my ear, turning me on even more than I already was. "Tell me what you want, Hailey."

I gasp, tilting my head back into the pillows, letting out another loud moan, thinking more.. I want more, but for some strange reason I can't get myself to speak out loud. I stifle another moan and Isaac clasps his hand onto my mouth, murmuring harshly back into my ear. "Tell me what you need, baby."

I move my face away from his hand, "more.." I breathe. "I want more!"

Isaac smirks as I finally manage to say the words out loud, and in one quick motion he turns us over so that I'm back on top of him. He starts plunging back into the inside of my womb, holding me close to him, one hand tightly wrapped around my back, and his other gripping my ass. I didn't think that it could get any better than from before, but it feels even better in this position. It's amazing. There's so much pleasure going on inside me, when a hot, warm, sensation starts to build up in my core and all my muscles suddenly tense.

My hands immediately fly out, tightly gripping onto the pillows around Isaac's head, as a giant flood of sensation washes over me and I'm left screaming. My body trembles, causing me to collapse on top of Isaac. He's not done though, Isaac picks up his pace even faster, thrusting into me a couple more times. He wraps his arms around me holding me even tighter to him, and I soon find myself screaming for a second time as he finishes off with a deep grunt.

Isaac holds me tightly to him, kissing me passionately as we just lay there in silence trying to catch our breaths. I don't have the energy to roll off of him, so I stay laying there on top of him, until he rolls us back over in the same position that we started in.

He pulls himself out of me but keeps his body hovering over mine, his hands on either side of my face supporting his weight. He gazes deep into my eyes, a slow smile spreading across his face. "Hi," he says.

I giggle, "hi."

He leans back down placing a quick kiss on my forehead, "come on.. let's go shower," he smirks. "Apparently I need another one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5M 2.1M 176
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...
368K 10.7K 61
Summer Jones doesn't have a perfect life - a crazy half family, dropping grades and absolutely no idea on what she's doing in life. This tomboy has n...
1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
1.9M 46.5K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...