Drama (Robbie Kay fanfic)

Od AyeRobbieKay

When 18 year-old Miranda Lytle was younger, she was best friends with Robbie Kay. Little did she know that wh... Více

Drama Prolouge
New Beginnings
Backstory
Flirting much?
Classes
Nurse visits
Confessions
It's not what it looks like
Why?
Fights
Forgive and Forget
Arrested
Newbie
True Colors
Little Liars
Miranda
Tears
Woah
Secrets
Confrontation

Stories

2.2K 81 22
Od AyeRobbieKay

I feel a soft hand tugging on my arm. I slowly peel my eyes open and see a puffy, red eyed Mckenzie staring down at me.

"Hi." she whispers with a faint sniff.

I force a small smile and sit up so she can sit beside me. The mattress sinks down as Kenzie makes herself comfortable and I just stare down at the carpet floor. She lets out a small sigh and fiddles with her thumbs as I think of what to say.

"I think you should know the others' stories as well."

"They probably won't tell me."

"I'll come with you and back you up......you need to know."

She places a hand on my shoulder and I look up at her with teary eyes.

"I-I don't think I wanna know." I start to sob.

Kenzie pulls me close and brushes my hair with her small hand.

"It will be ok Miranda." she coo's.

I sniffle and pull away from her hug.

"What time is it?"I ask changing the subject.

"3:04." Kenzie gestures to the clock. I nod and walk over to my running shoes.

"Im going for a run." I state as I pull on my pink and black new balance shoes. I look down at my pink t shirt and black shorts and sigh.

"This is fine." I mumble about my outfit.

"Bye." Kenzie smiles at me as I head out the door.

I walk out of the school and feel the cool breeze sweep over me. I start jogging down the gravel road and pick up the pace as I get to the school gates.

I run out and onto the sidewalk and collide into someone. I abruptly fall on my butt and glare up at........Austin?

"Austin? Shouldn't you be in school?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Shouldn't you?"

"Touche." I roll my eyes.

"Why are you out running?"

"Why are you out walking?"

He gives me a stern look and pulls me over to the gate.

"Look, Robbie sent me to find you and make sure you were ok."

My heart stops as he says Robbie and I scoff and start walking off.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU START TALKING TO HIM!?" I yell back at him.

"He just asked ok!"

"I don't care what he says, thinks or does." I spat.

"What!? wait!" Austin declares grabbing my arm again. I turn back to him and sigh.

"Austin if your going to talk about Robbie just leave ok?"

"But-"

"JUST UGH!" I yell pushing past his confused self. I start my running again but he jumps in front of me and tightly grips onto me.

"AUSTIN I SAI-"

But he slams his lips on mine not letting me finish. His soft lips gently kiss mine as I melt into his touch and kiss him back. It's not the same as Robbie though. I liked his kiss better.

What no!

Maybe

Austin is so sweet and gentle and Robbie was mean to me but kissed me and I liked it. Ugh.

I pull away out of breath and Austin embraces me with a hug. His strong cologne sinks into my nose and I wrap my arms around him.

"Im sorry." he whispers pulling away.

"I just really like you." he adds quickly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I like you too." I whisper looking down at the ground.

I look up at a smirking Austin and he takes my hand.

"Will you be mine?"

-----------------

Two weeks.

Two whole weeks I have been dating Austin now(Omg I know it sounds like Tease im so sorry!). Two whole weeks of being confused, loved by, angry, and sad. Two weeks of avoiding my friend and Robbie.

But not today. Im going to find out what Robbie threatened them. I will. I scurry over to the lunch table where Ella, Liz and Mckenzie sit. I plop down next to Liz and across from Ella and Mckenzie.

I force a small smile at them as they turn their attention to me.

"Guys." I whisper with a sigh. Their smiles fade and Ella turns away from me.

"I don't understand why you want to know."

"I have a right to know, the whole thing is about me."

"Yeah it deals with you not us."

"Ella!" Liz yells. Ella rolls her eyes and I do the same.

"Look, Robbie threatened y'all so you would be my friend, and apparently learn more about me but that doesn't matter, I just want to know the whole story." I run my hand through my hair.

Liz nods swiftly and stands up.

"You deserve to know Miranda, cmon." she says walking towards the door.

I glance at Ella and Mckenzie and they have wide eyes. We all get up and follow Liz out the cafeteria doors and into the chilly hallway.

We see Liz walking towards Christian, who is pulling books out of his locker, and we follow her.

"Christian." Liz tugs on his arm making him turn to all of us. He smirks and cocks an eyebrow up.

"What are you lovely ladies doing out of lunch?"

"We need to talk to you." Ella chuckles.

"Now?" he asks sighing.

"Yes." We all chime in.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because she.......she wants to know." Mckenzie whispers, fiddling with her thumbs.

Christian looks at me, clenching his jaw, and says,"Not now."

"Yes now." I spat.

"Look you may have a right to know or whatever but im Robbie's friend."

"Sure about that?" Liz rolls her eyes.

"Fuck off Liz." Christian snarls.

I grab onto Christians arm and he looks back at me with confused eyes.

"Please."

He contemplates for a moment and then pulls away from my grip.

"Fine, but like I said not now, we will aol meet in your dorm around eight ok?"

"Thank you Christian." I smile, pulling him into a hug.

He stiffens at my touch and pulls away.

"Yeah yeah yeah." he rolls his eyes.
---------------
I slowly open the door letting Christian and Drew walk in. They each give me a small smile and brush past me, going to sit on the bunk beds.

I close the door softly and sit beside Ella and Liz who are across from Christian, Drew, and Mckenzie. Christian breaks the silence growing between us by clearing his throat.

"What do you wanna know Miranda?"

"Everything." I whisper.

He nods and slightly glances out the window letting the moonlight shimmer on his face.

"When Robbie first got here he became our friend. He said he came from a small town and moved here for better education. As time went on he started drifting from us and I confronted him about it and he said he had someone on his mind."

My eyes widen and I raise an eyebrow.

"Me?"

Christian chuckles out a, "Duh."

I roll my eyes as the others giggle and Christian continues.

"He said that he liked a girl named Miranda but she did something that broke him."

"I broke him?" I ask confused.

"Apparently." Drew mumbles.

Mckenzie slaps him on the arm and he furrows his eyebrows and then stands up.

"Look Miranda, when we were all friends Robbie said you were coming to this school."

"How did he know?"

Drew steps closer to me closing the gap between us and I watch how Christian stands up from his chair.

"You should watch for who your true friends are Miranda." he smirks.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Your little friend Alyssa told him."

My eyes widen and I feel my heart
beat quicken at every second and I feel like im going to explode.

Drew grabs onto my arms tightly and looks at me with angry eyes.

"YOU GOT ME IN THIS MESS MIRANDA ,IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOU!"
"DREW ENOUGH!!!" Christian yells pushing him off of me. I look down at my now red arms and cross them over my chest.

"IM SORRY DREW BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE EVEN THOUGHT OF ME EVER!!!" I yell.

"Well now you know." Drew snarles.
All of us roll our eyes and Christian goes back to the story.

"He threatened us, all of us, to be your friend to get information, and if we didn't, our deepest darkest secrets would come out."

"I BET YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY ARE YOU SELFISH B-"

"SHUT UP DREW!!! OK I THOUGHT KNOWING WOULD HELP ME BUT I DON'T WANNA KNOW, I KNOW ENOUGH NOW!!" I scream.

His eyes sink down and he turns away from me mumbling a curse word.

"Anything else?" I say through gritted teeth.

I hear the door open and my head snaps over to see Austin standing in the room.

"Yeah there's one more thing." Austin whispers.

"What's that?" I say, a tear falling from my eye.

He looks into my eyes and sighs.

"I was threatened too."

A/N Hey wassup you guys its Maggie! Sorry if this story is getting confusing!!! Also sorry for not updating as soon!!! But hope all is well! HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! Haha ok and yeah. Warning:Drama will be ending soon :( BUT we still have more to come :)! Thanks for all the reads it means so much to us! Congrats to RobbieRehab who has her own fanpage that a fan made called @robbiesmileforme SO GO FOLLOW IT!!! #famous
Also follow me on vine yeah? Maggie Silliman
:) Ok byeee

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

315K 6.6K 45
Taylor Sophia Kingsley is the girl everyone is jealous about. Perfect body, perfect hair, long legs that seem to go on forever. At 5'8, she has it al...
335 3 73
"Why are you sending me away?" "Because its out of our control now. You never listen you never change. Sending you to boarding school is what's best...
1.1M 35.5K 25
I let out another silent whimper as I curled up tighter into myself. When will he stop this time? I already gave up wishing that he would finally kil...
9K 435 35
(falling series #1) Welcome to the falling series!!! Sara looked at her but pushed her away mean while ava just wanted to know her. It all started...