The Devil's Child })i({ Fullm...

By FunKit

Amelia, also known as Mia, is the daughter of Satan. Of the first born child of the Devil it's her job to rul... More

})i({ Info
})i({ Prologue
})i({ Chap One
})i({ Chap Two
})i({ Chapter Four
})i({ Chapter 5 part one
})i({ Chapter 5 part two
})i({ Chap Six
})i({ Chapter Finale

})i({ Chap Three

1.9K 47 11
By FunKit

You know that moment when your singing like a moron and your parents or someone comes into your room and has been watching you since you started. Well, I don’t know what that feeling feels like! XD Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I wrote most of it during music class! Music is my muse, lol! JK!!! JK!!! JK!!! Sort of…EnJoy!

P.S. I do try to stay out of realign, but for warning. There will be God, Satan, Angels, and demons. So, you don’t have to believe with this stuff but please do work with it since my plot line is very big about these things. Thank you and I hope we can work together.

                                                                  })i({ Chapter  Three })i({

   Edward and I are riding on an elephant with Al, well Al was walking behind us since there was only one elephant and he didn’t want to hurt the animal.  Leaving Ed to sit behind me and rap his hands around my waist.

     I bounced up and down from the movement of the animal. ‘This is like an Indian Jones moment. Ed is Mr. Jones, Al is the kid, and I’m the girl who ends up kissing Jones…’ I blushed from the thought. “So, Mia, you remember the mission?” Al looked up at me, my red ponytails hitting Ed’s face while I turned a bit too fast.

“How could I forget?” I replayed the memory in my head.

                                                                           })i({ Flash Back })i({

                                                                     (This is just a little Recap)

            Roy explained more about are mission after laughing and taking pictures of how pretty we were. “So, what’s this mission about?” I asked since Ed wanted to know but was trying to NOT kill Roy. “Your job is to go to the village, Droid; there you will find the palace of two princes; Thian and Veto. They are suspicious of causing trouble with us and we want you three to go there and see if anything is off.”

“Okay, but I don’t think they’ll let us in as are normal selves. I wouldn’t.” I sat on my black couch while I knew something bad was sure to happen.

“Yes, we need you and Fullmetal to look like princesses while Alphonse is your body guard, that’s why you look like proper girls.” Roy started to smirk evilly since he wanted to get revenge with his new hair dew.

“No way!” Ed used his arms to make a big X, “Am I going to look like a girl and be GAY!”

“Will you shut up for once? I don’t like it either! I swear I’m going to be deaf since you KEEP SCREAMING IN MY FRICKIN EAR YOU ASSHOLE!!!” I swear I had a couple of anime veins on my red pigtail hair.

“Who knows, you might even enjoy flirting with your same gender.” I sang to him making him even madder…if that was even possible…which was surprising was.

                                                                                       })i({

  Ed breathed in and out at my neck,  I could feel the warmth of his breathing. It caused me to shiver of delight. Wait! Delight?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!?!

“What the hell is going on with me?” Ed noticed that I mumbled something.

“What did you say, Amelia?” I looked at him strangely; he NEVER called me my full name.

“I said, “Why the Hell are you calling me Amelia?” I smirked while he noticed the mistake he made.

“I-I mean! Mia!” He wanted to scratch the back of his head but I grabbed his arm. There is NO WAY am I letting him mess up that hair!

“What did you say Mia?” Alphonse joined this little conversation.

“Nothing that concerns you.”

The rest of the way to the castle thoughts plagued my mind.

‘Why am I still here?’

‘Why do I think these things about Edward?’

‘I wonder how Sebastian is doing? Maybe, even Eliza. She hasn’t tried to kill me for a long time…well besides that one time where I was out and she hit me with a bottle.’

I laughed as I remembered her behind me and then sending a bottle of wine on my head.

“What you laughing about, sissy?”

“Just something that happened while I was out, Alphonse.” I smiled down at him.

A couple of minutes passed till Edward said something stupid like always.

“So, Mia, do you have a boyfriend?” I slowly turned my head towards and whispered “What the Hell?”

Jealous?” I sang while I nibbled on his ear, toying with him.

“What! No, no, no! I was just wondering if I would have to watch over my baby sister.” He patted my head but I swatted him away like a fly. “So, do you have a boyfriend, Amelia?”

“Will you please STOP calling me Amelia? And NO! I DON’T have a boyfriend because I have to watch over my STUPID little BROTHER named EDWARD ELRIC!” I screamed at him, we were lucky that no one but Ed, Al, me and the elephant were here.

Edward and I kept arguing with each other in the strange jungle. Al tried to calm us down, but he kept failing miserably. It went like this till we got near a small village of dirt. Buildings were old and broken down while the people there had dirt covering them from head to toe and old, worn down clothes. Some kids were playing while others were crying on their parent’s dead bodies or were even dead. Older folks looked so depressed and all were on their beds waiting to go to my home or to the evil place called, Heaven.

“Oh. My. Satan.” I whispered as I saw the poor people.

We jumped off the elephant and some people from the work place we got it from took it for later use and to get it taken care of. My black high-heels slightly dug into the soft dirt. Edward’s, or soon to be called Edlese, pink dress slightly touched the ground, ending with some dirt.

“Sigh, Edlese, please don’t ruin your dress. Their majesties would like to see us as the proper princesses we are.” My back straitened and my chin went higher. Let’s just say I was in character now.

“Yes, of course Sister.” Ed changed his voice higher sounding like a girl. Satan this was funny!

We walked down the dirt streets. Edlese was towards my left while Alphonse, are new “body guard,” walked behind us. The kids gave us dirty looks and started to through rocks near us. The old people gave us the evil look while the parents grabbed their children and hid them. One old woman was rocking in a rocking chair on the patio of the one olden houses.

“Excuse me Mrs. I’m looking for the princes palace. Can you point us the way towards their place perhaps?” I asked in a kind way.

“What ye have for the old hag? Equivalent exchange sweet ye.” The woman was blind and couldn’t see are fancy outfits and react like everyone else did.

“Yes, of course. What is it you wish for?”

“How about you tell these old bones why ye here?”  My eyes squinted a little, trying to figure out why she would want to know about that.

“Fine. Were here to get married to the two princes, Veto and Thian.” I lied, she was talking why I’m really here on Earth.

“If ye don’t tell ye truth. Ye won’t get ye way. Instead, ye shall get ye wrong way.” She started to smoke on a black pipe.

“Oh? And why do you think were lying?”

“Listen, sweet cheeks. If ye don’t me ye truth, I’ll tell YOUR most prized secret.”

Translate: Tell me why you’re here or I’ll tell Ed and Al that your demon.

“Ah, now I see what you’re saying,” She was a demon and wanted to know why the Hell another demon was here, “You see, I believe that the two princes will hurt certain people who are dear to me. Do you see what the Hell I’m saying you old had!?” I spat out the words.  How dare another demon be so rude to the next in line Queen of Hell!

“Aw, I shall guide ye to ye castle.” The old woman grabbed a black, wooden, tall cane and started to walk towards us. The tip of the cane almost knocked off Alphonse head, that’s how tall it was.

We started to walk through an old path way up hill. There was nothing but desert, dirt, and oh yes. Even MORE dirt! “Satan, never thought I would see this much dirt.” I thought.

We walked for Satan knows how long until the dirt soon turned into lushes green grass, healthy trees and beautiful flowers. There was also a pearl white castle. “Wow.” I heard Edlese gawk.

“Don’t let your mouth hang young lady.” I told Edlese.

“Yes, Ma’am.”

The old lady stopped in front of a gait. Some servants opened it and had their hands out for us when I looked at the old woman after she said something. “Be careful, princess, for ye will find what ye father wants in this castle.” She bowed.

“What do you mean?” I tilted my head.

“Even demons find love, my princess.” Then she walked away.

“Even demons find love…but I’m not a complete demon.” I thought to myself.

                                                                                       })i({

We were standing in the dining room filled with us, servants and two men sitting down waiting to eat. There was food sitting on the table and red pillows around it. The two boys sat across from each other, Ed and I bowed.

“My princes.” Edlese and I whispered.

“Come, princesses, introduce your self’s then eat with us.”

“Of course, I’m Amelia and this is my younger sister, Edlese.” We sat down next to the princes.

“My name is Veto and this is my brother Thian.” Ed sat next to Veto and I sat next to Thian.

“Mia, such a beautiful name.” He kissed my hand, “Meet me in my room tonight.” He whispered. Oh dear Satan.

“Yes, well, may we eat? The long journey has us tired and very hungry.” I tried not to slap Thian.

“Of course, dig in.” Veto said.

We ate but not much. There was noodles with raw slugs that were, I hope, dead and soup with eyeballs! Of course these were fish or animal eyeballs, at least that’s what I convinced myself of. The drinks were the only normal thing; wine. And not the wine that doesn’t get you very much drunk if you have alittle. No. This wine gets you drunk after one glass. Edlese didn’t know this and had 3 glasses while I only had 1.

Later that night Thian and Veto went to their room(s) and we went to ours. We were right across each other and Edlese was drunk when I was tipsy. When I saw the room I was surprised. It was pink. Just pink. Pink bed, pink carpet, pink paint, pink EVERYTHING! After looking for something that WASN’T pink I changed into a white night gown and combed my hair when I heard a knock. “Coming.” I said in a soft voice.

I opened the wooden door to see Ed walking weird. He came in and I closed the door, but when I turned around to look at him he pushed me to it. His arms blocked me from escaping and his legs were pressed to mine. “Edwa-“ I was stopped in mid-sentence because Ed had his lips to mine. I tried to push back but I soon gave into the kiss since I was tipsy.  He soon picked me up with my legs around his waist and carried me to the bed. He laid me down softly and gently when I noticed what he was doing when he started to rub his not metal hand up and down my leg.

“S-stop Edward!” I begged when he was kissing my neck, “Please! I can’t!” He finally stopped from passing out.

I rolled him over and put him in the pink bed and I laid next to him just stairing while questions plagued my mind.

‘Is this what she was talking about?’

‘Was the old lady correct about even demons could fall in love?’

‘Or am I just tricking myself of loving Edward?’

‘Why did Edward do that?’

‘Was it because he was drunk or because he might of cared for me to?’

‘I wish Papa would tell me what this mission was about and tell me everything will be okay! I’m worried that I might be doing something stupid!’

I soon fell asleep in the pink, scary bed and flashes of my past life with my mother and father….

~End Of Chapter~

Cookies! Did you enjoy it? (How about you soccerplayer18?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 147 34
Words in her head, knives to her heart. They build her up, only for her to fall apart ... Because she is only 𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗡. Edward Elric was a State Al...
9.1K 403 31
The world where I am born is cruel. My country, this so small country, Amestris, is leaded by war, in hope peace would come one day. My first friends...
15.4K 363 12
You and the Elric Brothers were great friends when you were younger. But after they attempted human transmutation, they burned their house down and l...
2K 27 22
After the battle in Amestris, Rin and Yukio have returned to Tokyo to prepare for a new semester at True Cross Academy. But Rin can't shake the memor...