Tum Meri dost bhi ho aur Pyar...

By Aanya1999

It's a story about two best friend who love each other madly and can do anything for each other. More

character sketch
Author note
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
New Story
Author note
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6( Maha episode)
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Author note
Author note
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
part 34
Promo
part 35
Part 36
Part 37
author note
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 10

634 50 13
By Aanya1999

Malhotras and Dixit's were in malhotra mansion. They were deciding the dates for the wedding function.

Nir: so it's decided, after two days Haldi, then mehndi, then sangeet and then finally shaadi.

Aak : Ha bhabhi yeh toh hogya but Shadi kha karni h, varun pushkar ab toh suspense kholo

Pus: hume pta hoga toh btaye ge na. Shr Bhaiya ko Pta h sirf.

Var: Shr btau na...

Everyones eye was on Shr.

Shr : bta rha hu.

Su: jaldi Shr.

Shr : we are going to.....

Su: going to.........

Shr : Marry in............

Su: shravan btau na ( cute angry pout)

Shr : we are going to marry in UDAYPUR PALACE.

Sum: (shock + happy) DESTINATION WEDDING!!!

everyone came out from the shock and suman hugged Shr forgetting the surrounding. Pushkar fake cough to broke their hug. Suman blushed but compose herself.

All were very happy with shr decision. They all appreciate him. Then they all plan about function and decoration. They all had their lunch with lots of teasing and blushing and laughing. Then they all go to their respective homes for packing except shr. He was having a good time with Dixit's.After lunch sumo excuse herself and go to her room. Shr also excused himself and goes behind her. When he entered the room,he find her standing near the window.

He go towards her. She immediately hugs him.

Su: thank you shr. U remember it.

Shr : how can I forget jaan. It was wish to have a destination wedding in udaypur palace. And your wish is my command.

She smile.
Flashback
Sunan was 15 and shr was 17. It was varun and vandy wedding. Suman was getting ready in washroom and shr was waiting for her in her room. When sumo come out wearing a lehgha Shr got mesmerised by her look. She called him that broke his trance. She start wearing her earrings, bangles and pendent.

Shr : sumo u love wedding na?

Su: afcourse shr. It is so fun. So many functions, rituals. Most importantly, on every function New accessories, new Indian dresses. It just awesome. (excited)

Shr : where do you want your wedding to be held?

Su: (looking towards him) I want a destination wedding in udaypur palace.

Flashback over

Su: I love you

Shr : I love you too

Su: lets see our childhood pics na.

Shr : let's go.

They were seeing many pics.

Su: Shr do you remember this.

She gave a pic to Shr in which shr, sumo and pushkar and priti were drenched and were in garden playing. Pushkar was holding water pipe upwards and all were enjoying it.

Shr : ya, it was fun.

Like this they saw many pics.

Su: shr when we r going??

Shr :tomorrow afternoon

Su : OK. I have to do packing.

Shr : let me help you.

Su: no need. I will do it. U go and pack your stuff. Bye

Shr : sumo Aise thodi na bye bolte h.

He came near her and sumo was confused.

Su: toh Kaise

Shr : Aise

By saying this he capture her lips for a passionate yet slow kiss. First sumo was shocked but then she also start responding. After being breathless they broke the kiss and join their forehead.

Shr : I love u jaan

Su : I love you too Shr. Acha Aa jau.

Shr : bye. Take care. ( peaks her lips and goes)

Sumo also does her packing with Soha and sona. Soha was very excited for her Bua wedding. Everyone was very happy especially their parents. They always want shraman to be married. They all know that they r made for each other.

Sorry guys for late update. Plz vote and comment
How's this one?? Next update will be tommorow.pakka tomorrow. I won't be late. I hope you all are excited for shraman wedding. Plz do tell me if u have any ideas for shraman wedding. I will update the dates for shraman wedding. Thank you guys.

Precap : going to udaypur. Some flashbacks of teenage Masti. Older flashback of Shr and sumo.

BTW guys,
Siddhart nigam as Teenage shravan

Tanisha Sharma as Teenage suman

Faisal Khan as Teenage pushkar

Roshni wallia as Teenage preti

I hope you like them. And ya shr is not a nerd, he was very famous in school and sumo was also very famous in her school because of her looks and study. They both were topper.

Thank u guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.4K 46
It's all about family and their bonding sister and brother relationship and their trust on each other
37 0 2
It's a married woman and her husband and you have to read it to found out whose child belongs to who best friend..........
5.4K 238 10
The story is about 2 best friends who love each other yet is separated... now it'll be interesting to read how the two mend their relationship...
Alfaaz By Zoya

ChickLit

41.7K 3.9K 47
~ A tale of a friendship crushed and an affection triumphed ~ Best Ranking : #1 in ShraMan #12 in General Fiction Shravan and Suman, Childhood best...