constellations ☆ colby brock

m-otionless tarafından

a story of star-crossed lovers and their future only the constellations can know. {COMPLETED} (not fully edi... Daha Fazla

chapter one: the big move.
chapter two: meeting the roomates.
chapter three: anxiety.
chapter four: 3 am.
chapter five: panic attack.
chaper six: baja blast.
chapter seven: the fair.
chapter eight: head over heels.
chapter nine: tickles.
chapter ten: creating a channel.
chapter eleven: vlog footage.
chapter twelve: pans.
chapter thirteen: day out.
chapter fifteen: lunch.
chapter sixteen: bowling alley- part one.
authors note.
chapter seventeen: bowling alley- part two.
chapter eighteen: the grove.
chapter nineteen: dinner for three- part one.
chapter twenty: dinner for three- part two.
chapter twenty one: her story.
author's note.
read this
chapter twenty two: the first video.
chapter twenty three: email.
heads up!
chapter twenty four: vidcon- part one.
chapter twenty five: vidcon- part two.
chapter twenty six: vidcon- part three.
chapter twenty seven: vidcon- part four.
chapter twenty eight: vidcon- part five.
WHATT
update i guess?
chapter twenty nine: broken promises.
chapter thirty: true love.
chapter thirty one: karma.
chapter thirty two: hunger.
chapter thirty three: lovebirds.
chapter thirty four: good news.
chapter thirty five: japan- part one.
chapter thirty six: japan- part two.
chapter thirty seven: japan- part three.
chapter thirty eight: hero.
omg
chapter thirty nine: constellations.
epilogue.

chapter fourteen: date night.

1.1K 32 18
m-otionless tarafından

(an: the song linked above is "i'll run" by the cab. check it out if you'd like.
thanks for keeping up with the story, i really appreciate it.
on to the next chapter!!)

*stephanie's pov*

what devyn said really shook me up, but in a good way. all those things she told me about colby- i guess they were true. devyn has never lied to me.

we had made our way to a mall nearby and went into hot topic. i wanted this cute dress/overall crossover they had in the window. it was red and black plaid and came down mid thigh like a skater skirt.
i checked around for a medium while devyn peeked around, and just as i was about to pull my size off the rack, i heard my text ringtone come from my phone. i grabbed the dress and pulled my phone out from my back pocket, checking to see who was texting me.

IMessage
From Colby

i held my finger to the home button and unlocked my phone, reading his message.

"meet me at the front door of our house at 7:30. dress for a night out- a date night."

i walked over to devyn with my dress in hand.

"looks like i'll be wearing this tonight," i grinned.

"for what?" she cocked her head to the side.

"colby just told me he was taking me somewhere tonight and i have to "dress for a date night out."," i quoted the air with my fingers.

"oh my god, he's taking you on a date! let me do your makeup and your hair and doll you up, oh this is so great-"

"let's just buy the dress first?" i laughed, cutting her off.

we walked over to the register and checked out with a girl who had purple streaks in her hair and 2006 raccoon eye makeup.
i could see why she got the job.

•••

i drove home and devyn practically pulled my arm out of its socket as she darted up the stairs to her room, my wrist in her grasp.

"here, use this black crop top underneath the dress, wear these black pantyhose, and wear your black combat boots," she said as she darted back and forth from my room to hers, shoving things in my arms.

"woah, devyn, chill out a bit. take a breath." i told her, grabbing her shoulders and holding her still. she looked at me and started laughing.

"sorry, i'm just so excited that he's finally taking you on a date," she apologized.

"it's fine, devyn. let me go change and i'll let you do my makeup and stuff," i smiled and went to the bathroom to change into my new dress.

i looked in the mirror, attaching the straps to the buckles on the top of my overall dress thingy and i zipped up my boots. i exited the bathroom and did a twirl for devyn.

"you look great, steph!" she complimented me. "alright, so i was thinking we go for a more natural, lighter look to play down all those darker colors in your outfit?" she said, waving around a tube of mascara.

"do your thing, makeup queen!" i joked, sitting down in her makeup chair.

after a long half an hour, she had managed to put on some new eyeliner, mascara, nude lipstick, a bit of highliter, and curled my hair with her curling iron. she turned me towards the mirror and ran her hands through my curls, de-intensifying them and spraying them with hairspray.

"wow, it came out really nice, devyn! thank you, i really appreciate you going to all this trouble to make me look pretty," i smiled, touching her hand on my shoulder.

"anything for my best friend. now go collect your stuff, it's already 7:20." she tapped my head.

"HOLY CRAP!" i screeched and darted to my room. i took my phone and wallet and shoved them into a black purse with a long strap that devyn had leant me, and started to go down the stairs.

my heart started racing and i got all nervous and tingly as i neared the end of the staircase.
i was excited, but also extremely nervous at the thought of going on a date with the blue-eyed boy i adored so dearly.

i stepped down from the last step and turned to find colby standing in front of the door. he was wearing a royal blue t-shirt, some black skinny jeans, black vans and a black jean jacket.

i could've just fainted right there.

he looked even more adorable than i remember. his ocean eyes glimmered like raindrops on a window, causing my heart to flutter like a butterfly; his smile shined like the sun on a hot afternoon, causing my mouth to go dry and sending my heart into a fast paced motion. his presence appeared more intensely than ever, and i think it pushed me to the edge, because god, was i falling for that boy.

"ready to go?"

•••

*colby's pov*

stephanie came down the stairs and stopped for a second, staring at me with wide eyes and a small blush creeping up her chubby cheeks.

"ready to go?" i smiled, holding my hand out for her to walk over and grab.

she scurried over, gently intertwined her fingers with mine and smiled at me, forcing my heart into that stupid fluttery state just like every other time.

i walked her to my car and opened the door for her, letting her inside and then walking around to hop in the driver's seat.

"so, w-where are we going?" she stuttered a bit, and i sensed she was nervous.

"well, i was thinking we'd go get some dinner and ice cream. i know, lame date," i said jokingly, grabbing her hand again and rubbing circles on the back of it in attempts to calm her down.

"it sounds nice to m-me." she stumbled on her words again, smiling awkwardly and slumping into her seat a bit.

i drove for a while, noticing she was humming a song quietly. i listened a little closer, recognizing the song as "I'll Run" by The Cab.

as she hummed the bridge, i started to sing it.

"because sometimes baby,
you fall on your back,
but girl, you're three times the lady that i'll ever have,
you know, you know it's true,
this is a fight i refuse to lose,"

"i didn't know you listened to The Cab," her eyes lit up.

"i love that song, it relates to my life a lot." i smiled warmly, turning my head from her to the road and i continued singing, and to my surprise, her joining in.

"and i'll run,
have a little faith in me,
you're scared and alone,
and i'll run,
this is where we both break free,
i'll bring you home, you home, you home,"

her voice was amazing, too. was there anything she couldn't fricking do?

"you're an amazing singer," i complimented her.

"i disagree, but you're pretty good." she blushed and looked down at her feet.

"well i think that you have a beautiful voice." i smiled, squeezing her hand.

•••

"i'll have a swirled soft serve in a waffle cone, please," i told the guy taking our order in the ice cream parlor.
his eyes dashed to stephanie and he started looking her up and down, clearly checking her out as she was about to order. she noticed him eyeing her and started to get a little uncomfortable and shifted around in her feet a bit.
not today, i told that dick in my head as i slipped my arm around her waist.

"what would you like on this fine evening, sweetheart?" he asked, trying to charm her.

she looked at me with worried eyes, asking for some help.

"my girlfriend will have the same, thanks." i said, kissing her crimson cheek and eyeing him as if saying "fuck off", just to get the point across that no one was hitting on her tonight except me.

he backed off and got us our ice cream and we paid and left the store as fast as possible.

"i'm sorry he gave you trouble," she apologized, taking a lick of her ice cream cone.

"don't be sorry, it's not your fault that dickbag was checking out my date." i winked at her.

she giggled at my action and suddenly stopped walking.

"is there something wrong?" i asked, stepping in front of her.

"no, i'm just thinking. sorry. let's just get back home." she smiled, ignoring herself and starting towards the car again.

after a car ride of ice cream eating and awkward eye glances, i pulled back into the driveway of our house and we walked in the from door.

little did she know, i had a surprise for her waiting in my room.

"here, i have something i need to give you," i slipped my hand into hers and led her upstairs.

earlier today when i was out with brennen, i had bought stephanie a necklace. it was sterling silver and had a little pendant on it that had a picture of us inside.

i walked over to my desk and grabbed it, walking over to her as she stood in the middle of my room.

"i got you a necklace with a picture of us on it," i smiled, handing her the now open box with it inside.

she looked at the charm and a huge smile spread across her face.

"oh my god, colby, this is so sweet, thank you so much!" she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"i'm glad you like it. but i have one more question," i asked, placing the necklace around her neck.

"what's your question?" she asked, fiddling with the charm on it.

"what were you thinking about when you stopped in the street a little while ago?" i asked, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"um, i was... i was thinking about how you had called me your girlfriend when you stood up for me against that guy." her mood changed from happy to nervous like a light switch had clicked.

"oh," i said, a little bit of blood flooding into my face.

"is that something you want? me to be your girlfriend?" she asked, smiling a little.

"maybe it is," i replied, "but it depends on if you want that too."

"god, colby, you're so stupid sometimes," she chuckled, grabbing my face and kissing me softly. i returned the favor, and she began to come out of her shell she's been hiding in for so long.
she ran her hand through my hair, the other placed on the back of my neck. i had my hands laying on her sides, holding her in front of me. she walked me backwards until we touched the wall, and she didn't stop there. she brought her hands down to my chest and pushed the kiss a bit deeper, making everything a bit more intense.
i started to see stars again; i saw constellations in the night sky as they surrounded us, and we were finally alone together. her warm lips tasted like leftover vanilla ice cream and lipstick, and she smelled like coconuts and paradise. she made me so indescribably happy, and i smiled bigger every single second that the kiss carried on.
we kept like this for a while, her hands wrapping around the base of my neck and mine holding her close, until she pulled away and gasped for air.

"is that a yes?" i breathed out.

"yes." she smiled, pecking my lips again and backing up so i could remove myself from the wall.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.1K 270 15
Holy shit, I read through this recently and my god it's bad. I'm so sorry 😂 I'm just gonna leave it here and cringe at my 2 years ago self. ***** Sa...
254K 4.2K 31
*MAJOR UPDATES HAPPENING NOW* "Hey guys this is the new Tfil girl she's gonna be going on trips with us helping with the cameras and booking places a...
161K 2.5K 43
"𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤..."
209K 2K 111
A collection of Sam and Colby Imagines (and friends) with the reader! #1 CURRENTLY EDITING AND REDESIGNING 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘: 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐒_𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄...