constellations ☆ colby brock

By m-otionless

a story of star-crossed lovers and their future only the constellations can know. {COMPLETED} (not fully edi... More

chapter one: the big move.
chapter two: meeting the roomates.
chapter three: anxiety.
chapter four: 3 am.
chapter five: panic attack.
chaper six: baja blast.
chapter seven: the fair.
chapter eight: head over heels.
chapter nine: tickles.
chapter ten: creating a channel.
chapter eleven: vlog footage.
chapter twelve: pans.
chapter fourteen: date night.
chapter fifteen: lunch.
chapter sixteen: bowling alley- part one.
authors note.
chapter seventeen: bowling alley- part two.
chapter eighteen: the grove.
chapter nineteen: dinner for three- part one.
chapter twenty: dinner for three- part two.
chapter twenty one: her story.
author's note.
read this
chapter twenty two: the first video.
chapter twenty three: email.
heads up!
chapter twenty four: vidcon- part one.
chapter twenty five: vidcon- part two.
chapter twenty six: vidcon- part three.
chapter twenty seven: vidcon- part four.
chapter twenty eight: vidcon- part five.
WHATT
update i guess?
chapter twenty nine: broken promises.
chapter thirty: true love.
chapter thirty one: karma.
chapter thirty two: hunger.
chapter thirty three: lovebirds.
chapter thirty four: good news.
chapter thirty five: japan- part one.
chapter thirty six: japan- part two.
chapter thirty seven: japan- part three.
chapter thirty eight: hero.
omg
chapter thirty nine: constellations.
epilogue.

chapter thirteen: day out.

1K 31 18
By m-otionless

*stephanie's pov*

i woke up in colby's arms and also in his sweatshirt.
god, why am i letting myself get so far into this? i can't let myself fall too hard for him; i don't want to ruin things, and i know i eventually will.

i slowly unraveled myself from him, letting him keep sleeping as i went upstairs to take a shower and get ready for whatever i was going to do today. maybe i'd hang out with someone other than colby- i have been letting him consume my life for the past few days.

before i turned on the shower, i went to devyn's room and knocked on the door. i heard little footsteps and then the doorknob turned.

"hey, steph, what's up?" she smiled, swinging the door open a bit more.

"not much. i was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today. i know i've been spending a lot of time with colby, and i don't want you to think i've forgotten about you," i grinned sincerely.

"aw, i didn't think you forgot about me. i have to get ready, but sure, i'll spend the day with you. we can go get some lunch and walk around for a bit."

"alright, that sounds perfect. i'll go get ready and i'll meet you downstairs." i smiled, giving her a quick hug and leaving her to do her thing.

i went back in to the bathroom and took my shower, wrapped my towel around myself, and ventured into my forest of clothes that i'd have to search through once again.
i sorted through shirts and pants and dresses and eventually settled for my cropped twenty one pilots shirt (another that i crappily cut up myself) and my black high waisted shorts, and you guessed it, my special black chuck taylors.

i changed out of colby's sweatshirt and my pajama shorts and walked over to my mirror, deciding to go crazy and put some eyeliner on with my mascara and chapstick.
woah, slow your roll, crazy girl, i joked with myself.

i grabbed my wallet and my phone off the dresser, took colby's sweatshirt off my bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen to grab some water.
it was around 12 am now, and colby was still sound asleep on the couch.
all i wanted to do was cuddle and kiss him all day, but i knew i had to get out and leave him for a while.

i grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and walked over to colby, placing his sweatshirt next to him. devyn came down the stairs as i did.

"ready to go?" she asked, excited to get out a bit.

"yep, let's go out through the garage and let elton know we're leaving. somebody's gotta be able to tell the rest where we are." i smiled, opening the door for her.

"hey uncle elton, we're going out for some lunch and to do some waking around. we'll be back later, text us if you need us," i said, putting his shoulder and beginning to exit the garage.

"alright, see you later," he said, eyes not leaving his computer screen.
he edits too much.

devyn walked over to my car, miles, and i unlocked it and hopped in.

"so, where do we wanna go for lunch?" i asked, pulling out of the driveway.

"wanna go to panera?" she suggested.

"sure."

•••

*colby's pov*

i woke up on the couch to find my sweatshirt that stephanie slept in next to me, but no stephanie.

i got up and walked around the house, looking for her, but she was nowhere to be found. i went to the garage and asked elton if he knew.

"she left probably a half and hour ago with devyn, they said they were going to get some lunch and walk around the town for a bit. if you need her, just text her," he replied.

i nodded and entered the house again, swooping up my sweatshirt and going to my room.
i won't bother her, she probably needs some time alone. we have been spending everyday together for a few days now.

as i was changing into some new clothes, i received a call from brennen.

"hey brennen, what's up?" i started.

"nothing much, just wondering if you wanted to hang out today. i haven't seen you in a while," he said.

"yeah, sure. want me to head over to yours?" i asked.

"sure, meet me here and we can go out for a bit or something. see you soon," he replied.

"alright, see you." i ended the call.

i threw on my black jean jacket over a black t-shirt and some black jeans.
jesus, colby, you've gotta get a bit more color into your wardrobe, i thought to myself as i looked in the mirror, fixing my hair a bit.

i walked down the stairs, yelled "IM GOING TO BRENNEN'S", and grabbed my keys. i was in the car and out of the driveway in no time.

•••

"hey, dude," brennen smiled, pulling me in for a hug. "i missed you!"

"same here! i've just been spending time with my roommates for the past couple days,"

"you mean spending time with your girlfriend?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"she's not my girlfriend, brennen,"

"not yet. but anyways, you wanna grab some lunch? i'm in the mood for tender greens," he said.

"sure, let's go." i replied, waking out the door behind him and getting into his car.

"so, how's things going with stephanie anyway?" he said as we drove through LA traffic.

"i think things are going fine, i'm just trying to work up the courage to ask her out on a proper date. i really want to do something nice to impress her, but you know how i am around girls i like. i always end up making a complete fool of myself." i answered.

"well, i think that if she likes you back that she'll be happy with anything you do for her. i've seen the way she looks at you. remember that video you posted yesterday?" he asked.

oh, i totally forgot i posted that yesterday, i remembered.
"yeah, i remember," i lied.

"i watched your vlog to see if i could get to know her a bit better since i haven't really gotten the chance to talk to her yet. i saw the way she looked at you when you filmed her, and i saw the way she looked at you the other night in chili's. she really likes you dude. if i've ever seen heart eyes, those are them." he told me, patting my arm.

i smiled to myself as we kept driving.

•••

*stephanie's pov*

"so, i'm guessing you really like colby?" devyn asked as we walked down Hollywood and Vine.

"you think?" i joked, sipping my starbucks. "i'm just trying not to get too attached,"

"why? colby's a great guy," she said, concern emitting itself from her voice.

"he is, he's a really, really great guy. too great. i know that if i get too attached i'll mess something up, and i don't want to hurt him or make him lose feelings for me." i replied, looking over to her.

"steph, i don't think he'd be mad at you if you killed somebody. don't you see the way he looks at you? the way his mood changes the second you walk in the room? how he straightens up and becomes extra self-conscious? he's loopy in love." she smiled, trying to reassure me.

"how do you know that for sure? he could just be doing that out of context. it's not because of me," i answered, wondering if she was right.

"you don't see it, do you?"

"see what?"

"he looks at you like you put the fucking stars in the sky. he stares at you with this kind of love that even i can't understand. he smiles bigger than ever when you laugh, and he blushes way more than normal when you smile at him. i don't think you have anything to worry about; he couldn't be happier to have you around. so go ahead, get attached- i can guarantee he'd be more than happy to let you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 2.6K 43
"𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤..."
5K 81 18
REQUESTS ARE: Closed Updates: stopped! This book is complete
149K 3.3K 26
You live in California with your long time best friends Sam and Colby, and you live a pretty good life. One night, you're walking home from a party b...
136K 2.8K 25
Colby Brock x reader fan fiction In which a girl runs from her past and a boy tries to heal her. COMPLETED