My Best Friend's Brother ||...

By LadyKimTae

"I'm never sure about a lot of things, like how the universe works and how fate works. But the one thing I've... More

••
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-09-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
Thank you

-13-

11.6K 274 118
By LadyKimTae

•In Jungkook's hotel room early in the morning•
-5:30 am-

"Calm down okay? We can think about this." He tells me. I had told him the whole situation that happened last night with Jae when we went back to our hotel room, "I told you Jungkook, I told you she'd be mad." I tell him. "No, look. Maybe she just has to see us together and she'll ship us, really." He says. I shake my head.

"Jungkook, that won't work. At. All. She literally told me that she would be really mad if I would have told her I kissed you, I was sweating so hard I couldn't even enjoy your sweater. I had to take it off and toss it to the end of the bed in order to sleep soundly." I tell him honestly. He frowns when I'm about to hand it over to him.

"You don't even want to.. keep it or something?" He asks. "Keep it, like, forever?" I ask. "I mean.. yeah. Why not?" He asks. I stare at his face as he stares at the sweater in my hands. "Jae would know right away that it's yours." I tell him. "Take it home, and don't take it anywhere else." He tells me. I stare down in the cloth in my hands.

Wow, no guy has ever let me have their sweater before. It feels pretty great that the first sweater that is given to me by a guy, is Jungkook's. I bite my lip. "Can you wear it for now and then give it to me later?" I ask. He nods, softly taking it from my hands. He literally makes sure that his hands touch mine.

I smile at him, it's crazy how I can love this boy all my life.. and now I have him all to myself. He slips on the sweater, then unexpectedly pulls me into a hug. I instantly hug him back, and I don't feel scared anymore. This is where I want to be all the time, where I want to stay for as long as possible.

"We're going to be okay.. we'll find a way because I don't plan on losing you. Even if we always have to be like this, hiding. I wouldn't want to hide with anyone else, but you. You're my girl, Yuna." He says in my ear, making every cell in my body explode out of happiness. I hug him tighter. He then kisses my head and I feel a hundred times better.

I lift my head, looking up at him. My hands on his back slowly drawing circles on his clothes. "You know what would make me feel even better?" I ask. He nods. "What?" He asks. "If you kiss me." I say, my heart pounding. He smiles, making my heart pound even faster. He uses his thumb to pick up my chin, it's like a thing for him I guess.

I've noticed since we've started kissing, I really like it. He slowly lowers his head and he only pecks my lips, I instantly frown. He smiles, he's teasing. When he dips his head again and he only pecks my lips, before he can pull away I lock my lips with his. For a second he's about to pull away but he seems hypnotized, just like me everytime he kisses me.

In seconds he reacts and kisses me back. He drops his hands to my waist and I take the opportunity to touch his face, so soft. My hands hold the back of his soft head, I feel the passion again. I turn my face for air but he continues to kiss me, kissing my neck making my face heat up.

His bangs tickling my face as he slowly turned his head side to side so his lips don't miss a spot. I shut my eyes and bite my lip, my fingers lightly gripping his hair. When I open my eyes I see Jimin isn't in bed, I become very curious and worried at the same time. "Where's Jimin?" He pecks my neck before answering me.

"He said that he'd be going up to some girls room, they're probably going to.. you know." I begin to think a lot, is that girl Jae? Is he going to see Jae?? Who else would he see? They've been on each other's asses like flies on shit, not to forget about what happened last night.

They'd be finishing things off that have been on hold for several days, it's very clear to me that they are in need of intense release. She wouldn't have- no.. but she would. I just pray that whatever they do, that he has protection. I then start to think about what Jae told me about that.. hot feeling.

Jungkook and I are alone.. I look at him and kiss him again, I guess the weird feeling grew a lot after he kissed my neck. When he kisses my neck I guess it has some weird effect on me. My loins, they seem to heat up. And just like last night, we're at the pace, we're at that roughness. I feel myself tugging on his shirt, I want him against me so bad.

Jae was right, when this heat is in your body, you're a whole different person. But it's no time to be thinking about Jae, this is about Jungkook and I. He kisses the other side of my neck, and I throw my head back. The only thing that could be heard in this room is my breathing and Jungkook's lips on my skin.

My arms locked around his neck, my fingers in his hair again. My breath very heavy, I feel extremely weird. A certain moisture occurs, and I know I'm very much excited about this pace along with Jungkook's actions. "Jungkook." I somehow say. "I'm sorry." He says, for some reason though my tone was far from telling him to stop.

"No, I was going to ask you something..." I look him in the eyes, he stares at me. In the light from the barely lit room, I can see that his pupils are dilated. I know that he is feeling the exact same way that I am right now. I look down at my shirt and pull it off, I look up at him as I drop it to the floor.

"What are you doing?" He asks as his face takes on a pink color, not even looking at my torso. "Wouldn't it be romantic to remember our first time in Paris?" I ask. "You want to have sex with me?" He asks. I slowly nod.

"I've loved you all my life, I can't imagine having my first time with anyone else. We were meant to be here together, and I was meant to save myself for you." I whisper. He stares at me, processing everything. Which only makes him blush even more. "You said you love me?" I slowly smile.

"Yes, I should've told you that last night when you told me." I answer him. He stares at me a little longer, an extremely shy smile on his lips. "You saved your virginity for me and this moment.. in Paris." I nod. "Unless you don't want to." I say. "No, I want to lose my virginity to you too, in Paris." He grins.

My eyebrows go up, "You're still a virgin? You? Jungkook? A virgin." He chuckles. "Yeah, guess I waited longer than other guys because I saved myself for you too." I grin, setting my hand on his face. "I feel really special." I say, running my hands down his chest. I feel his heartbeat against my skin, through the cloth of his shirt.

"You are Yuna, you are." He says quickly and he sounds out of breath, he sets his forehead against mine. "You're more than anything, more than special." then he looks at me, thinking like something crossed his mind. "But what if I don't know what to do?" He asks nervously. I shake my head, "We'll figure it out." I whisper pressing my lips against his.

He sets his hands on my sides, his hands touching my bare skin sends tingly sensations through my body. "What if I'm not good?" He asks through breaths as he parts our lips, it's very obvious that he's nervous. "Let your body react naturally." I reply kissing him back again. He slowly takes his hands off me and pulls his sweater and shirt off, parting our lips for a second.

His actions giving me the idea that he's all in on this idea.

My eyes glued to his amazing torso. Now I'm really feeling weird in the heat area, staring at his body. His chest, his abs, how his sweatpants are barely even on his hips. Those hips. He picks up my chin and connects our lips again, like I've set something off in Jungkook. I'm surprised when he grabs my wrists and sets my hands on his chest.

His chest is hard as is elevates with each breath he took, his nipples became hard against my hands but his heart is pounding harder. I drop my hands to his abs, I feel them instantly flex as I run my fingers over them. I rope my arms around his torso, running my hands up his back which is hot in temperature.

I feel the kiss change, we pulled on each other's lips with such eagerness. His hand on the small of my back, slowly pulling my chest against his. His skin is so soft. He kisses my cheek, my jaw before he kisses my neck again. I bite down on my lip, my stomach turning. He sucks on a part of my neck that makes my legs go weak, my nails digging into his back and I lightly gasp.

I'm guessing he's giving me a hickey, I can tell by how much he's sucking. I never thought, he would be the type to do this. "You're mine Yuna." He whispers in my ear, which makes something happen in between my legs. I step away from him a bit, I drop my pajama pants. He stares at my body, he could probably see that my breathing is hard.

When they pool my feet a pull my hands behind my back, slowly undoing the back of my bra. My heart is really pounding now, he's going to see me one hundred percent naked. But I'll see his body too, so I'm actually excited about that. I let the cloth drop to my feet, my eyes following. I can't look at him, my fingers touch the waistline of my panties.

I slowly pull them down and let them fall down my legs. I force myself to look at him, and he's only looking at me face. Probably of course after he stared at my body. He grins and my face heats up. "You're beautiful." He whispers, bringing himself closer to me again. "Don't be nervous." He whispers. "I'm nervous too." He says, making me feel much better.

I'm about to touch his face when he walks away from me. I see a whole box of condoms, Jungkook takes one. "These are Jimin's, not mine." He says. And I become relieved, I thought that he had planned for us to have sex. But it also makes me grateful that Jimin has some. Little prick is very ambitious thinking he needs a whole box.

He just simply turned around, slightly pulling on his sweats and boxers. My jaw stiffens, my first look at one? In person, my eyes stare with desperation. As the cloth pulls off his hips, I see something pressing against the front of his sweats. Could it be?? I turned him on?? When they pass that.. part, that thing springs up like it's dang happy to see me.

Wow, how weird. Look away Yuna, wait I can't it's so interesting how it just stands like that. And there's like, so much of it. See, I always knew there was a huge thing jiggling in the front of his pants when he walks too damn hard. I knew that's why there was so much bouncing, it's huge. Talk about a snake, Jesus.

I'm not sure how I'm going to fit all of it inside me if that's even humanly possible. Yuna! Stop with the staring and stupid thoughts. Look away!! How it just- Look away Yuna! Oh my gosh, he's looking up at me. I can't look away from it, oh my. He walks up to me and I finally meet his eyes. He has the biggest smile on his face, ah, walking with pride now?

He should be, cause damn he's making me feel good about myself. I turned him on and I feel happy about it. "Do you like what you see?" He asks. I blush, "What do you think?" I ask, answering his question with a question. "Yes." I have the balls to say. He instantly drops his head and kisses my lips, he's rough.

He grabs my wrist, is he going to make me touch it?! "Look what you did to me." He whispers before setting my hand on it, making me gasp in surprise to touching it. I'm about to look down at it when he picks up my chin with his fingers to stop me. I grasp it softly because I really don't want to hurt him.

Though I've always wanted to squish it like a stress ball but I have to remember that it's actually a very delicate thing and not something that you can just squish. I can't do that, that's stupid.

He takes his hand away from mine, he's giving me permission to do anything I want to him? I would love to just move my hand like several fantasies I've had. He pecks my lips, he's waiting. I slowly pull my hand towards me, his lips part and I hear his breath shake like crazy. I feel his hips move toward my hand and I want to pass out, oh my gosh.

That was so hot so I continue.

He inhaled as he silently hisses and kisses my lips, as if thanking me. This is actually really fun and easy I can do this all day, just touch him. And I like his reactions they really turn me on. When I think he's had enough he stands up straight and looks down at the condom between his fingers.

He inspects it before opening the wrapper with his fingers. I pull my hand away and he pulls out the rubber. His nose wrinkles, does it feel weird?? I poke the middle of the circle and it's slimy. "Remember Health class and that banana." I say. He laughs, "Yeah, trying to. I was too distracted by your face." He says, I take it from his fingers and slip it on for him.

His eyes watch me, I'm enjoying this too much. And he's not saying anything but I hope he likes it, how do you know if a guy likes it!? Should I be freaking out? "It's not too tight?" I ask to shut up my thoughts. He shakes his head. "Are you still nervous?" I ask. "Mmm, a little. I feel more fearless being close to you."

He whispers setting his hands on my waist pulling me close to his body, that thing poking my stomach. Ooof I want to touch it so bad. "Good." I reply. I kiss his neck, I feel his hands slowly gripping tighter on my skin. He must be impatient. I take steps back towards the bed, and he follows me. He surprises me when he picks me up, his hands holding my thighs.

I smile and kiss his lips. When we're on the edge of the bed he softly lays me down. I scoot back so that my head is on the pillows, he crawls after me. He drops his head and kisses up my stomach making my legs weak. I feel him kiss my breast, I look down at him. He's just minding his own business, kissing my skin.

He notices me looking at him and he brings himself above me, kissing my lips. Everything but his chest was against me, everything. I lift my hips into him and he does the same. I can feel my part throbbing as his protected member barely touched me. It's like my animal instincts are kicking in and though I've never had something inside it, it wants him inside me.

He pulled away from the kiss, I can hear my heart pounding in my ears. I'm not nervous anymore, if anything I'm curious. "What do I do?" He asks, I know he should at least ready me, I've read that fingers are a good preparation. Don't ask why I searched that up. "Just so it doesn't hurt, you have to umm.." I blush.

"What is it? I'll do it, I'll do anything." His eagerness makes me blush. "Finger me." I mumble. He nods quickly, "Okay." He drops a hand and looks down, he wouldn't know what to do. And as expected he doesn't, which is fine. I drop my hand to help him, he looks at me, now I can tell he's nervous.

When I have him positioned I nod, and he slowly moves his hand forward. His fingers enter, his fingers long and warm, gentle, and he can feel how wet I am. I look at him and he's watching his hand, he looks at me, "Does it hurt?" I shake my head. He continues to watch his hand as he slowly brings to move it.

I can see his arm flexed and he takes it slow, I honestly don't feel anything. But watching Jungkook do this to me can get me going, my heart is pounding. I watch his bangs as they shadow his eyebrows, his eyes staring right at my part. He's concentrating so hard, I begin to breathe rather rough.

Then it's like my insides get the idea that it's supposed to feel good because I can't catch my breath, I feel myself get extremely lubricated. I lightly gasp and my back slightly arches, pleasure, the pleasure feels absolutely amazing my goodness. My head falls back into the pillow and I let my body take it in.

I breathe through the pleasure and then I feel his body on top of me, I'm about to turn my head to look at him but he kisses my neck. "I hope that feels good." He whispers innocently. I nod quickly and my eyebrows knit together, my back arching again. "It does, Jungkook." I whine. He lets out a breath and I really wonder if hearing me say his name like that turns him on.

If he ever said my name in a groan I would probably rip my uterus in half. His hand then rubs up against my nerve and I feel my legs shake, a squeak leaves my lips. I know the power of that nerve, I've touched it once and it works wonders. Doesn't surprise me that it only takes a tiny touch to set me flying through the roof.

His lips touch my jaw and I literally want to pass out when I feel him rub against my inner thigh. My face clicks to him, his eyes are so hooded as he looks down at me, "Lets-" I gasp when his hand rubs against the nerve again. He kisses my lips and I latch onto his neck, "Jungkook." I whine. My hand scratching at the top of his back as the other grips his hair.

He lets out a heavy breath, "Jungkook lets just have sex already." I say quickly. He pulls his head up, I know he's been waiting. "Do you think you'll be okay?" He asks, I nod quickly. I don't want him to wait any longer. He takes his fingers away and he looks down at his hand, his fingers glisten in the amount of light coming through the window.

"You were so wet." He whispers, looking up at me. My cheeks are so hot, "Because of you." I mumble. My eyes stare intensely as his fingers touch his lip, he wouldn't.. his tongue barely touched his finger. I'm very curious as to why he would even want to put what came out of me, into his mouth.

He completely shoots me in the heart as both fingers enter his mouth and I'm about to have a heart attack when his other hand strokes himself. He groans against his fingers and sucks them clean, he drops his hand from his face and simply looks at me. Like he didn't just do that, he drops his eyes and presses his member against my entrance that probably isn't hard to find anymore.

Since it's wide open from his actions of readying me, he looks at me and I nod slowly still in shock he'd ever do what he just did. The head of his member slowly enters, stretching my walls. He's inside me, dear Jesus. We're really doing this, we're really really doing this. "It doesn't hurt?" He asks.

I think about if for a second, "No." I say. He pushes himself a little deeper, but still I don't feel pain. Is that normal? Wait, yes. Mrs Yang explained that for some girls sex isn't painful their first time, thank you health class. My heart rate picks up. "Yuna, talk to me." He whispers, kissing my cheek. "You're good, it doesn't hurt." I say smiling at him.

He slowly moves his hips forward, also connecting our lips. My mouth takes on a certain taste, which is myself but I can't really concentrate on that because that makes me nervous. I wrap my arms around his neck and I feel one of his hands pick up my thighs. I pick up my legs and wrap them around his hips. "You know I love you, this isn't going to change anything." He says.

"I know." I answer, I look into his eyes. He hasn't moved his hips. "Jungkook.." I whisper. His eyes stare into mine, waiting. He wants to hear me say it. "Just let your body do what it wants to me." I whisper. And there goes the submissive Yuna, she's thriving. He wraps an arm around my body before moving his hips forward, not wasting anymore time or hesitating.

This time he moves his hips constantly, at the same pace, never going faster. At first I don't really feel anything, like my walls are trying to remember how it felt to be touched like a few seconds ago. Then, there it was again. Pleasure, a complete indulging sensation runs through my body, causing my breathing to pick up again.

He hangs his head on my shoulder, I hear his breath shaking. He must be feeling something great too, a noise leaves my lips and I feel embarrassed. His face clicks up to me so fast and the sound of my reaction to his hips. "I want to hear you." He whispers in my ear, followed by heavy breathing. "We'll get in trouble if I'm too loud." I say through breaths.

Then it's like something changed inside him, and his hips become fast and hard with every thrust. I arch my back into him, he kisses my collar bone. He hums against my skin. "I don't want anyone else to hear you, only me." He says. I feel him suck on my skin, that part of my skin that seemed to be sensitive to him. He knows exactly where it is.

A small sound leaves my lips and I cling to him. "Jungkook." I whisper. He presses his lips against my ear, I listen to his heavy breathing. He's waiting to hear me. His heavy breathing really turns me on, "Touch me." I say hesitantly. "Where?" He asks quietly. He stops his hips and lifts himself up to look at my face, his cheeks pink and his eyes are more eager than ever.

"Show me Yuna, I want to pleasure you." He says. I bite my lip, how do girls just ask? This is awkward. "Are you going to make me guess?" He asks. That would be fun, I nod. He smiles and slips himself out of me, he's still very hard. But I can tell that he was feeling really good by the small amount of substance that is visible through the rubber.

His hands touch my stomach, his thumbs touching my navel and slowly going up. His fingers making goosebumps form on my skin, his hands lightly touch my breast. I bite my lip and stare at his face, he smirks a bit bringing his hands down my body. He knows. He drops his head and kisses down the middle of my chest.

He takes his time on my stomach, making me become anxious. His hands slowly spread my legs more, is he going to? He's going to- "You want me to touch you here." He whispers, I feel his breath on my thigh. He hasn't done anything and my toes are already curling, I feel myself dripping wet like crazy. "Yuna." He calls me in a low voice, he kisses my thigh.

"Yes." I force myself to say, wanting. He runs his fingers along my inner thigh. "Relax." He says, and I feel his breath against my core. He really loves teasing. I then feel his thumb run down my slit, I feel a bit embarrassed about how wet I am. "There's one thing I remember from health." He whispers.

My breathing picks up again, chills and tingling sensations that make my chest lift run up my body. "Mrs Yang said for us boys to always go for this specific spot." He says as he brings his now damp thumb up to my sensitive nerve. He circles his thumb. My hands grip the sheets, pleasure once again.

He takes his hands away from me, this boy seriously has to stop teasing. I'd like to think he's just trying things out, not teasing me. He wants to know how my body works, he's just a curious boy. He stares up at me as he runs his hands up the bed, under my thighs and grabs my hands. Before I can look down at him I feel his lips against me, I grip his hands.

This doesn't feel weird at all, Jesus.. I never knew a position like this could feel so good. I feel him groan against my skin, causing me to make a small noise due to the amazing vibration his mouth is causing. The sounds made my stomach turn, like he was giving an extremely sloppy kiss. Honestly the best kiss ever, save my soul please.

Those kisses where you can hear everything, those types that make you cringe. That's what it sounds like, I don't care. I wondered if he is enjoying himself, because I'm sure as hell enjoying him. My skin is extremely sensitive to him, I'm honestly trembling. His tongue, his lips, his hot breath. He's breathing pretty hard, I don't know why. Can he not breathe?

I grip his hands tightly, giving him a sign that he's going everything right. If the weird sounds I'm making aren't making it obvious enough. He parts his lips, still breathing really hard and letting out a small groan before kissing my thigh. He's left me out of breath, but how come I still felt this heat in my loins?

I'm absolutely not okay when he gives my skin tiny little sucks, and he groans every time. He kisses up my stomach, leaving my skin damp after every time his lips lift off of me. He takes his arms from under my thighs, and before I can move them he grabs my hands again. He kisses my breast like before, but this time sucking a bit on my buds before kissing my collar bone.

He brings my hands above my head, kissing my neck. I try to steady my breath, "I hope you enjoyed that, that's one of the things I've always wanted to do for you." he whispers in my ear making me bite my lip really hard as my part throbs and tingles, missing his touch. He kisses my jaw. "I thought it was a myth." He says, I turn and look at him.

My cheeks burning up like crazy. How can I look at him after his face was in between my legs? "What? Do I smell? Do I taste bad? Was it weird? Did you not enjoy it? Was it bad?" I ask all this questions and my lips seem to have a mind of their own as I panic. He smiles. "No to all those things." My eyes widen, "What?" I ask.

"Jimin and some other guys at school told me that some girls have a real sweet taste to them, while others don't." Is he saying!? "I guess I'm just lucky to have a sweet girlfriend." My stomach turns. He kisses my lips, drowning me in what seemed to be my own nectar for the second time. Oddly enough, as others would be grossed out I really don't care.

I slightly pull away, "You're not lying to me?" I ask. "No, why would I?" I bite my lip. "Just to make me feel better about myself." I say. He shakes his head, "I honestly don't know what I would have said if that was the case, but it's not." He says. I watch him suck his lips. Then I start to think about what he said about Jimin, oh God! What if he was talking about Jae!?

"Jimin told you that recently?" I ask. "Yeah, yesterday. I was curious." My stomach instantly sinks. "Why is that though?" I ask him, also curious. He chuckles. "So our first time is becoming a lesson?" He asks. I frown, "We can continue after, tell me this first." I beg. He smiles.

"Jimin says it depends on what the girl eats, if she eats the right sex fruits and has a good diet she's bound to taste sweet. Also depends on the panties." He says, makes sense. I look down at his still hard member, I'm sure it hurts now. I slip my hands out from his grip and I use one hand to pull his hips as my other grabs his member.

I've become impatient for relief as I'm pretty sure he has become as well, he instantly drops his hips for me. I lightly shut my eyes as he pushes back into me at a slow pace. I hear him let out a breath, when he's in at full length he begins to thrust at a constant rate again. When I open my eyes he has his head down, his abs and back flexing.

My legs that were flat opened are now tight around his hips again.

Was he looking at my chest? I hear him chuckle to himself. Weirdo. "What's so f-funny." I stutter as strings of pleasure run through my body. He looks up at me, he doesn't have to say anything. "Forget it." I roll my eyes, he's such a kid. He laughs and kisses my lips, "Can't I look at your body?" He asks. I nod, kissing his lips again.

I feel his hips pick up speed making my walls tighten around him causing him to groan lightly, he should get there soon shouldn't he? He's been erect for a while. I use my hands to grip his face, I throw my head back a bit, letting out a small sound and gasping for air. He leans into me, connecting our lips again.

He pulls my lips with his, before biting, taking me by surprise. I gasp, one of his arms goes up and his hand goes through my hair as his other arm ropes around my body. His hips become sloppy, and I wonder if he's close, I'm not even sure I'm close. I've been tight for a while now.

He parts our lips and buries his face in my hair, making a lot of noises that make me feel funny in the pit of my stomach. Because his body is literally on mine, it's perfect for stimulation. I wrap my arms around him, my nails digging into his back. I feel him arch a bit but I'm not sure if it hurt him.

I feel his body stiffen, I then hear him groan followed by heavy breaths and more groaning. I'm guessing he made it? He kept the pace for me, he doesn't want to forget about me. My toes curled tightly, I'm sure they'd break. I feel him sucking on my neck again, making the knot in my stomach tighten even more.

He hit deeper for me, he really wants the satisfaction of me having my first orgasm. I shut my eyes tight as I press my lips against his shoulder, trying to quiet my sounds as they have gotten louder and harder to control. My nails scratch harder at his skin, I'm practically crying as I await to see what this pleasure is. I wonder if it's the orgasm?

I also want to know how it feels, I've heard amazing things about it. The head of his member hits a certain spot, instantly making all the tightness go away and a moan leaves my lips and I limply let go of him. That was it right? He slows down his hips before pulling out of me, making my whole body shake.

He does something that makes me want to scream, he drops his body and sucks on me which makes my body spasm. My hand quickly drops to grip his hair, "Jungkook." I say quickly and loud enough for him to hear from down there. I pick up my torso and arch over him as he minds his own business sucking me dry.

I whine as my skin throbs against his mouth, when all I have on my skin is his saliva. He sets sweet gentle kisses against my skin, claiming it as his own. He also kisses my inner thighs. He kisses up my body, I can hear him breathing roughly.

The pleasure lasts for a long while, still leaving me out of breath. He pulls my face, making me kiss him. We breathe roughly through our noses, our mouths are so aggressive with each other. "I love you." He says, against my lips. "I love you too." I answer. He kisses my lips a couple of times before lifting his body off of me, he stares at me.

A smile growing on his face, his smiling being contagious, I smile back. "We'll do this often, right?" I ask. He laughs, blushing. "If you want to." He whispers, I nod. "Did you like it?" I ask curiously. He nods quickly, "Yes, a lot." He says making me blush, "Did you?" He asks right after. I smile and gently pull the back of his head so his face comes closer to mine.

"A lot." I whisper before we kiss again. His tongue in my mouth and he kiss for a long while, and it's very nice. "Do you want to take a shower here?" He asks. I shake my head. "Jae will ask why my hair is wet." I say, he nods. "You're right, what are you going to tell her?" He asks, I bite my lip. "I still have to think about it." I say.

He nods, he looks at the clock. "Do you want to stay here and lay here with me? I don't want to let you go yet." He says, I smile. "I would love to stay here with you." I respond. He lays on his back and pulls me against him, his body warm and still soft. He pulls the blanket over our hips, I pull it higher and he takes my hand, pulling the back of it to his mouth as he intertwined our fingers.

I lay my head on his shoulder and press my nose against him, loving the smell of him. "You'll come to breakfast with me, right?" He asks. I draw small hearts on the palm of his hand with my thumb, as I look up at him. "Yes." I say. "Good." He replies. I snuggle slower to him, and for some reason I start to cry.

I bury my face into him, "Yuna, what's wrong?" he sounds extremely worried, but I turn my face away from him. "Baby." he tries another approach, slower and softer. "Just hold me." I whisper. He holds me and I push my face against him. I just started crying out of nowhere? Does this usually happen to girls who lose their virginity?

He fixes the blankets on me, using his hand to brush my hair out of my face and behind my ear. He plants kisses on my head and waits patiently for me to stop crying, "Are you okay?" he uses a calm voice, I nod. I look up at him, "I just started crying out of nowhere." I tell him, he pets my hair. "It's a really emotional time for you right now, you must feel different."

He looks into my eyes, I nod in response. He smiles and I smile back, "I'm happy I get to feel this way with you." I kiss his chest that's in front of me. We cuddle for a few minutes more before we realize that Jae might wake up and wonder where I am. "I'll see you then, Jae will wake up soon." I tell him. He nods.

"I wish you could stay and cuddle with me longer." He says, I wish we could too. "Maybe next time, we can cuddle a lot longer." I tell him. I sense him smile and he gets out from underneath me. We both start to get dressed, he throws the wrapper away and the used condom in the trash wrapped in toilet paper to cover the evidence.

I also use the bathroom because there was a sudden urge to pee. He stays in his boxers. "I'm going to take a shower." He tells me, I nod heading for the door fully dressed. "Don't leave your clothes thrown on the floor." I tell him, he nods with his eyes on me. I smile at him, I'd never forget this. He lifts my chin with his thumb, "I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too." I whisper. He kisses my lips. "Hopefully Jimin won't see you leaving our room." He says, I'm thinking more like Jae. His eyes then drop to my neck, "Ah, you brought makeup right?" He asks. "Why?" I ask. He looks nervous. I run over to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look at my neck, I gasp.

I'd hate to admit it that I really like the mark he made, but the fact that there is a high chance of Jae seeing it isn't fun. "Jungkook." I look at him. "I couldn't help it." He says. "I'll cover it somehow." I tell him. I face him and he leans against the door frame, I press myself against him. "Next time I'm giving you one." I whisper. He smirks, "Counting on it." He says.

I kiss his lips, "Okay, I really have to leave now." I tell him, he nods. We pull away from each other and he watches me leave before I sneak out into the hallway. I'm extremely cautious, looking down every hall and making being quiet enough to hear when doors unlock. Everyone is still asleep. I grip the room key in my hand, praying that Jae isn't awake.

I pull my shirt over the love mark Jungkook made and get up to the room door. I unlock the door and walk in, a familiar smell fills my senses, one that I've just smelt today. The smell of sweat and other things, my heart starts to pound. The sound, this sound is very undeniable. Heavy breathing and skin contact, most importantly my friend making noises.

Ugh fuck.

She wouldn't. I close the door quietly and walk into the room, praying that she's just watching an adult film. "JAE!!!?" I automatically scream, though it was in the back of my mind and I should've known. "YUNA! It's not-" I completely blank out to the sight of Jimin on top of her and he's now looking at me out of breath.

--------------------------------------------------------

[ R E V I S E D ]
-6784

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 420 30
Moon Y/n, a 15 years old girl, goes to the palace every day. She listens to what the King says while he's in a meeting. Her village never got any in...
53K 2.9K 18
so you're telling me that you want to spy on our friend's first date together? · • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • · ➳ short story (facebook format) completed: 07.07.2...
53.1K 4.1K 30
"In one of the stars, we'll be living one day. In one of them, we'll be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look a...
377 28 11
This is a story about a girl who hires her college's nerdy looking guy as her fake boyfriend to meet her family fir ger sister's marriage. But things...