The Farthest Star {completed}

By Tabbycat520

Lucy is a junior at Fairy Tail High and is known as one of the most popular and well behaved students there... More

New Year and a New Boy
Overprotective
Movie...date?
Making up
Sleepover
Sleepover(part 2)
Our day together
Our day together (part 2)
Beach trip
Beach trip (part 2)
Modeling job/Dinner
The problem
Extra curriculars
Reconnections
Missing Her
STOP IT!
Winter break
Winter Break (part two)
Christmas
New years
Happily ever after (Finale chapter part 1)
Happily Ever After (part 2)
Happily ever after part 3
Happily ever after part 4

Going home

236 4 0
By Tabbycat520

Lucy POV
Natsu and I spent the whole day together Wednesday in his room. We watched a bunch of movies and cuddled all day it was a great. Then on our last day the whole group went to the beach again. Everyone acted normal but one thing that made me really me was Gray and Juvia were talking to each other more. As for what happened the night I got kicked out of my own room the two were apparently "watching movies". I didn't believe them ,but also didn't want to know what actually happened so I just left it alone. Now it was our day of departure and we were all sitting with out seating partners.

(Normal time)

Natsu and I were sitting together I was reading that book I was reading when we were driving to the beach. "Hey, Princess..." Natsu lightly poked my cheek I looked up in response. "Hmm?" "I'm tired you mind if I use your head as a pillow?" Natsu said while rubbing his eyes a little. Sometimes he acted so cute almost like a child." Of course I don't mind." "Thanks goodnight." I rubbed his head while peering back into my book. We stopped at a rest stop about two hours down the road and Natsu was still fast asleep." Natsu,wake up were at a rest stop and I need to use the bathroom." "Mmmm, just a little longer." Natsu was half asleep. "Natsu please wake up if you don't I might not make it to the bathroom." I had to go pretty bad at this point and his head was really heavy. "Natsu I'm not kidding seriously I need to go." "Ok I'm getting up." We both got off the bus and did our business . I swear I almost peed myself and it didn't help that I was in a skirt. When I got back on the bus Natsu was waiting for me so that he could fall asleep on my head again. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder." You didn't ask if you could do that." "I shouldn't have to seeing that your gonna do the same thing on my head." I looked up at him pouting a little bit." Your right." He grinned down at me and the put his arm around me. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and he leaned his head on mine and we both fell asleep.

Juvia POV
Gray and I were seat partners and it's not as awkward as most would think. We were talking and I accidentally fell asleep on his shoulder, but he didn't seem to mind. We we're talking about the trip and what our favorite parts were. Mine was the sunset and his was the beach." I enjoyed that part as well everyone looked like they were having a lot of fun." I smiled softly as I agreed with him. "That sunset was really nice too." He rubbed the back of his head. That awkward silence came where neither of us knew what to say. It isn't as bad though because usually we just start doing our own thing. "Wanna listen to some music with me?" "Sure." I accepted the ear bud he had out and we started listening to music. The song played and I hummed along to the familiar melody. Gray stared out the window.

Romeo POV
Wendy and I weren't seat partners, but we were sitting across from each other. "Romeo what was your favorite part of the trip?" "When we spent the whole day together." Wendy smiled at my response." Me to." Wendy's seat partner Cana jumped into our conversation. "You two are cute ,but you just need to kiss already." Wendy and I blushed at the comment.We hadn't kissed yet even though we'd been together for a bit. After that we both didn't talk to each other for a bit.

Levy POV
Gajeel and I were sitting together and I was reading one of the new books he got me. "Your book good Shrimp?" I always hated that nickname." Yeah thank you for buying it." "Tch ,whatever if I hadn't you probably would've started crying." He looked away out the window. "Yeah sorry again for causing a scene." I looked down remembering the embarrassing memory. "I told you it's fine,but you could've just gotten the books back home." "Yeah but I read fast I finished a whole series in two days before remember." "Yeah I know, you bring it up every time you make me buy you a new one." He grumbled still looking out the window. "At least you buy me books.I don't think most guys would buy me one every time I ask." "That's because most guys don't love you as much as I do." He ruffled my hair and stared down at me. I loved this soft part of Gajeel he usually puts on a tough guy act,but I love both sides of him. "Hey Shrimp you might wanna wake up those two since we're almost at school." Gajeel was pointing at Natsu and Lucy who were passed out in each other's arms. "Yeah I guess so." I took out my phone first so I could get a picture. "Lu wake up we're almost at school." I was shaking her leg,but she just moved them closer to Natsu. I sighed and decided to try and get Natsu up instead." Hey Natsu get up." U shook his arm and he started to respond. He yawned and stretched his arms. "Yo what's up?" "I need you to wake your girlfriend we're almost at school." He looked down at Lu who was still snuggled up against him sleeping. "Princess you need to wake up come on." He started poking her cheek. "Mmm...five more minutes...please." "No you need to get up now. Geez how are you not late to school everyday?" He was moving her off of him. "No..." Lu latched herself onto Natsu's torso.

Natsu POV
Lucy wouldn't let go of me so I had to use one last trick I hoped would work. I got down to her ear and used my best teasing voice." If you don't get up I'll kiss you right here in front of the whole bus." She immediately opened her eyes and got off of me. "Finally I thought you would never wake up." Levy was laughing at Lucy who was blushing slightly from my comment. "Whatever, I was having such a nice dream until you woke me up." "Sorry ,but we we're almost at school and I don't think Natsu would've wanted to carry you off the bus." Levy smiled at Lucy giggling at her comment. "I wouldn't mind." I smiled down at Lucy who was pouting now. "Aww what's wrong princess?" "I told you I was having a nice dream." She crossed her arms and slumped down in her seat. "What was it about?" Levy asked while putting her elbows on her knees. "I was spending a day with Natsu and we did a bunch of fun stuff like shopping ,going to the movies,and then we were in the middle of dinner when I woke up." "Aww that's adorable." Levy was clasping her hands together. "I have an idea how bout we make your dream come true tomorrow." I looked down at Lucy as we pulled into the bus loop. "That sounds awesome!" Lucy was beaming up at me while hugging me. "Ok I'll come to your house tomorrow then." We we're standing up and getting ready to get off the bus. "I'm so excited this is gonna be so much fun." Lucy was grinning ear to ear while grabbing her bag from the compartment under the bus. I grabbed it from her and we walked to her car. "Do you want me to drive behind you with my car and bring your bag home? It seems like it would be hard to ride on your motorcycle with this big bag." "If you want we still have to break the news to Zeref and Mavis that we're together anyway." We we're still walking. "Ok lets do it I can see happy again that way too." "Alright." We got to her car and put our bags in her trunk and we started driving down to my house Wendy tagged along with Lucy since it was safer for her to ride in a car. We got to the house and we all walked inside. "Zeref,Mavis were home." "Nice to see you and Lucy is with you. Welcome back to our home." Zeref stood there with Mavis . "So we have something to tell you." "Oh what is it?" Mavis asked with a puzzled look on her face. "Well while Lucy and I were at the resort we started dating." Zeref and Mavis faces' both lit up. "That's great news we were hoping you two would start dating." Mavis came up to Lucy and grabbed her hands. "You two will be great for each other. Maybe you can help him with his homework too I hear your pretty smart." "Who told you that." Lucy looked down at Mavis with a puzzled look in her face. "Natsu of course he talks about you during dinner sometimes." Lucy looked up at me with a smile and I looked away from her. "That's surprising he's such a tease all the time I didn't think he would really talk about me like that." "Trust me the day he got back from your sleepover he went on about your house and all the stuff you did." Zeref was pushing my buttons at this point. "Whatever come on you wanted to see Happy right?" I grabbed Lucy's hand and pulled her away towards the stairs to my room. "Ok." We walked into my room and Happy was sleeping on the bed. "Hey little buddy I'm back." Happy's ears perked up immediately and he walked over to me and jumped onto my shoulder. "Mow." He purred in my ear happily as he rubbed his head on mine. Then he saw Lucy and jumped onto her shoulder repeating his actions. "Aww looks like he missed me." "I guess so." We both smiled as Lucy pet Happy. "Lucy do you wanna stay for dinner?" Wendy came into the doorway holding her cat Carla. "No probably shouldn't my father will get worried. Who's that you have in your arms though she looks adorable." "This is Carla my cat." Wendy pet Carla's head while lols down at her. "I'm the only one who can really do anything with her she isn't that nice to other people." "At least she loyal. I should go home I'm surprised my father hasn't called me yet. " Lucy looked at her phone and started to get up. "I'll walk you out." I got Happy off her shoulder and walked out with her. "Thank you for having me over Ms. Mavis and Mr. Zeref." "Of course and you can just call us Mavis and Zeref your like family now." Zeref smiled at Lucy." Thank you maybe next time we can get both of our families together." Lucy suggested as she walked out the door with me. "That sounds like a great idea have a nice night." "You too." Lucy and I finally walked out when her phone rang. "Hello Father... yes sir I went to Natsu's real quick for a visit to tell his family about us. I'm about to leave now I'm sorry. Yes sir,see you soon. I have to go now I love you." She quickly kissed my cheek and started to get into my car then her phone rang again. "Father? Oh I do... ok I'll  make sure I'm there on time. Yes sir see you soon. I'm sorry I got a last minute modeling job. I have to be there tomorrow for a three hour shoot because one the model they had cancelled last minute." She gave me a sad expression. "Hey it's ok we can reschedule that date." I smiled down at her. "Thanks for understanding I'll call you tomorrow kay." "Okay drove safe." "I will." She got in the car and pulled out of our driveway and I stood at the end near the door till she had disappeared from my vision.

Lucy pov
I was driving home from Natsu's and soon arrived at my house. I walked in and was actually greeted by my father. "How was your trip?" "It was a lot of fun Natsu and I spent a whole day together and we
went to the beach with all our friends." "Sounds like a good time." We were both smiling at each other. "Well I actually have a dinner planned with som business partners do you mind sitting with us? My partner brought his daughter who is your age as well" "No sir I'll go change into something more appropriate." I started up the stairs.

(Lucy's dress)
I walked down to the dinner and saw a girl with white hair sitting at the table with her father. "Mr.Strauss this is my daughter Lucy." "Nice to meet you this is my daughter Lisana she will be starting school at Fairy Tail high school soon." Lisana's father motioned toward her and she smiled at me." It's a pleasure to meet you." "Likewise I look forward to seeing you at school." I sat down across from her and smiled at her. "We live in Edolas, but Lisana asked to come live with her sister who currently is vice principal at the school." "Magnolia is a wonderful place to live I think she will love it here." I replied looking at Lisana who was smiling. We talked during the dinner about school and our lives she was quite nice and I enjoyed our conversation. After dinner we all said our goodbyes and I went to my room and changed into my pajamas. It wasn't to late so I decided to call Natsu. "Hey I thought you were gonna call tomorrow." "I will but I just wanted to talk to you." I said while plopping on my bed." So what's up?" "I just met a girl who is going to our school soon she's super nice. Oh and she's our vice principal's little sister." "That's cool. Happy get off my phone!" I started to giggle as I saw blue fur and heard purring against the phone. "I guess he still misses me. By the way do you wanna see if we can do that family dinner Sunday?" "Sure I'll ask Mavis and Zeref now." "Ok I'll go ask my father." I walked downstairs to my father who was in the lobby of our house. "Father would you like to meet Natsu's family at a dinner on Sunday?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
2.3M 82.8K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
3.1K 45 18
Lucy and Levy are two typical girls, they go to a magical school called Fairytail High. Only the best mages get into it. They live together in a smal...
51.9K 1.4K 25
Natsu Dragneel- Popular basketball player, dating the most popular girl in school-Lisanna. He goes to karaoke night every night at the Fairy Tail Caf...