One Direction Smut

By darkkhhazza

(for mature audiences) Not mine. Dm for credit. Enjoy lovelies More

Sugar Daddy (Harry)
Crazy Kids (Harry & Zayn)
First time anal (Zayn)
Keep it until the morning (liam)
Wild ones (sequel to "crazy kids")
Dirty Lights (Harry)
Daddy is Busy (niall)
Daddy Direction (Liam)

Blindfolded With The Styles Triplets

791 2 0
By darkkhhazza

Edward was the oldest of the three brothers. He was a guitarist for a band that played at local bars. He really seemed to like being the alpha of the gorgeous triplets. Harry was the more quirky brother, the second born, and a baker. And Marcel, oh Marcel. He was the baby, the youngest of the triplets and worked as an intern at a marketing company. He was the sweetest of the brothers, albeit a bit shy at times. We'd met once when I spent a summer in their hometown and we've been friends ever since. I was closest with Edward though; he had even taken my virginity. It'd been on and off fucking after that, about eight months so far. He taught me every thing I know. We would try new things every now and then, on the rare occasions both his brothers left the apartment. This time he convinced me to be blindfolded. I was stripped to my underwear and standing in the middle of the large den. I wasn't completely sure, but I'm fairly certain he'd turned the light on again. I was still a little unsure of having the lights on when we were together like this but it's not like I could stop him.

"Stop squirming." His husky voice, warm breath, against my right shoulder. Large hands skim up my arms slowly, stopping at my bra straps.

"I'm going to enjoy this and I promise you will, too." He kisses lightly across my collarbone. He was gentle with me when we first started this, then soon became the dominant he is. I'm not complaining because I was always satisfied by the end of it. But it's strange almost, how gently he touched my skin with his hands and mouth now. His warmth leaves my front and I feel him two heart beats later behind me. Lips touch between my shoulders and leave a trail of kisses down my spine to just above my ass.
"Such a plump arse." He says, grasping it in his palms and kneading slightly. I push against him a little and he runs a hand up my back, pushing me to bend over. I do as he wants, happily, knowing what's next. His thumb trailing down from the waistband of my underwear, over the material to where I really want his touch. Pressure is added when he reaches lower, right above my clit.

He pulls back before I can start really enjoying it. A small whine of torture sounds from me. I stand up and instantly feel the massive erection he has in his pants on my left hip.

Fingers brush my hair from my face, cascading it down my back. The ends almost tickling me with how light they are. His warm mouth is placed on the edge of my shoulder, slowly making its way to my neck. His tongue licking the skin where my neck meets my collarbone. I tilt my head back and he licks up the middle of my throat, nipping below my chin with his teeth before he kisses me. It's the first time I feel his lips on mine in the last week. I respond immediately, kissing back impatiently. His mouth parts, mine follows suit. Our tongues slip out and touch, the feeling almost electric. I gasp in air before he takes over my mouth, kissing me hungrily and groaning in my mouth when I suck the end of his tongue. Fingertips dance over my sides, across my back, to my bra clasp. Quickly, by expert fingers, I'm released from the clothing. My nipples hardening with the cool air hitting them. He brushes his calloused palms over my breasts before holding their weight in his large hands.
Letting them go and teasing my nipples while his mouth moves down to my neck again. My head lolling back, soft moans released, with him finding my sweet spot.
Fingers tweaking my nipples in such delightful ways. A wet spot surely forming in my underwear from the pleasure he gives me.

"Don't mark her. She's mine." I hear from somewhere behind me. My body freezes hearing Edward's voice while his mouth is sucking the skin on the column of my neck.

How is that possible? He can't be in front of me and behind me at once.

"Great you gave it away." Edward says again. But the tone... that tone sounded more like Marcel than Edward's strong voice.

"Harry get off her neck now or I swear I'll pummel your face." Finally, sadly, the lips leave my neck and it clicks. Harry's at my neck and Edward is behind me pissed.

"I'm so - sorry. I thought... Harry.... you... shit. Edward I didn't know." I stammer out, nervous he's mad at me for being with his brother. Not quite sure how he's going to handle it.

"Oh but you did know, didn't you? You knew it wasn't me. You knew Marcel and I were watching as Harry touched you. They could never please you like I do, Y/N." The voice of an angry Edward is behind me, so close I can practically feel heat emanating from his torso. Then I do feel his heat, his hardness, his toned chest pressed against my back. His rough hands grabbing at my hips, pulling me against him and away from Harry.

"I thought we could play a game. Edward here thinks he's so damn good at fucking. Thinks he's the best shag of us three."
Fingers twist my nipples and it's a little harder to listen to Harry when he's touching me like this. "But what he doesn't know, is how wet you are. I haven't even properly used my mouth and I'm already much better than he is, aren't I?" The middle brother asks me. But before I can even mutter a syllable, a mouth is around my nipple and I practically howl at how good it feels. Finally, finally, someone's mouth is on my body again. Then there's another mouth around my second nipple. Edward snakes his hand in my panties and I just have to let out a moan when his fingers find my entrance.

"Fuck. You're getting so wet from my brothers touching you, aren't you? Look at you. Squirming when all they're doing is sucking those delectable little nipples." His finger teasing my folds before circling around my clit but never touching it. Hands are on my ass, my thighs, my hips. It's so much. All three of them touching me but I can't see who is where. I just know I love it. Tongues flicking the hard nubbins before sucking. It's like they're synchronized and it's driving me insane. I grind back against Edward and he sucks in a breath. My hands knotting in locks of two thirds the Styles triplets.

"Harry thinks we should all fuck you and see who's the best. But I thought it'd be more fun if we fucked you and you had to identify us."
The brother to my right says. Must be Marcel because his hair isn't as curly as Harry's. I'm not sure though, still without my sight.

"And you'd get punished if you guessed wrong." Edward growls in my ear as Marcel goes back to sucking my skin.

"How does that sound to you, Y/N?" Harry asks me. His cool breath prickling my skin to goosebumps.

"Wh - what kind of punishment?" I ask. Very, very intrigued in sex with three of the hottest guys I'd ever met.

"Play the game and you'll find out." Harry's lips ghosting across the curve of the bottom of my breast as he talks. Edward's taken this time to pull my underwear off and Marcel's mouth has traveled down my front. Hands encompassing my right thigh, mouth just a few inches from where I'm practically dripping.

"Yes. I'll do it. Just... don't get crazy with me. I do have work tomorrow." I breathe out.

"You may have to call in sick." Edward mumbles against my skin while Marcel starts licking the inside of my upper thigh. Harry's mouth quickly mimics his brother's and it's getting hard for me to focus on standing up. Just as my legs start shaking from the two younger brothers, Edward picks me up my the bottom of my thighs behind my knees. My legs spread open and I can feel his hard dick pushing against the crease of my ass. Two tongues touch me at the edge of my bikini line. One licks a stripe up my left side then the other does the same on the right side. Each swipe of their tongues takes them closer to my clit. They leave me just before one of them touches me where I need it most.

"We're taking you to the bed. Each of us gets turns doing things to you. You're not allowed to touch us. Keep your hands to yourself." Someone says as I'm being carried to a bedroom. It smells like Edward's. Of course he'd take me to his room. My backside coming in contact with his soft, almost silken, sheets. My head is lifted and there's a pillow placed below it. I've half a mind to think that was Marcel making sure I'm comfortable. There's two boys sitting on either side of me and someone's weight is indenting the mattress, near my feet. Hands travel up my sides and stop at my breasts. Palms cupping them and rolling my nipples. I spread my legs, eager to be touched by someone there.

"So willing." Lips murmur at my ankle, kissing every few centimeters up the inside of my left leg. He gets to my heat and stops.

"Please... don't tease." I practically beg. Then there's three mouths on me. One licking my entrance and two sucking my nipples. I cry out and arch my back against the brothers. The two mouths leave my nipples and I'm left to focus solely on the one at my clit. Taunting me by licking up and around it, suckling lightly again, then going back to just flicking the end of his tongue against the bundle of nerves.

"Who's eating your pussy right now?" A voice sounds from my left. I try and focus on his words; try and decipher what they mean.
"Mmmm... I - fuck, yeah, like that - Harry? Is it Harry?" I ask, not even sure why I think it's him. The one between my legs answers by sucking my clit into his mouth and I take it as a yes. Pushing my hips against his talented tongue, I moan loudly.

"You're so much fucking better than Edward." I state. Knowing it'll boost Harry's ego and anger Edward. Knowing the oldest brother will get jealous and fuck me harder than the others. Giving himself away when he finally gets me. Harry's mouth leaves me and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"I told you, bro. Not as good as you think you are." Harry teases.

"You're paying for that later, don't you worry." Edward's low voice in my ear. They all three leave the bed and switch places. They're placed the same as last time: one at each side and one between my legs. Thankfully Edward liked his bed to be large so we all fit easily.

"I'm going to kiss her while you finger fuck her." One of them says and it brings a new wave of wetness to me. Finally I get some thing inside me. A mouth claims mine and I can taste myself on him. Must be Harry, since he just had his face buried between my legs. Lips kiss the side of my folds before a finger slowly sinks inside me. Twisting and curling around. He hits a spot on my walls and I groan into the Harry's mouth.

"Found it." Murmurs from a brother at my clit while he starts brushing along my g-spot with his long, nimble finger.

"Now who's finger is inside that pussy, hmm?" Harry asks me.

"Marcel." I gasp against his lips as the mouth leaves my cunt.
"Much as I love hearing you say my name, you're very wrong love." Marcel murmurs against my lips. No... Marcel. Fuck, Harry was still eating me out and Marcel was kissing me.

"But you taste like pussy...." I state, confused.
"I did lick you before we came here in the bedroom, remember?" Marcel asks me and then I remember. Oh shit. I was wrong....

"Time for punishment. Bad girl like you deserves it." Edward says. I know it's him because he's still jealous of Harry. I smirk at his voice.

"Punish me."

I'm lifted from the bed and laid back down with my face in the pillow. My hips are brought up and I raise up on my elbows.

"Oh you shouldn't have done that. If you'd kept your face in the pillow, your mouth wouldn't have to be used too. What a pity." I open to respond to the voice and feel a dick press against my lips. Slowly, the brother starts to sink in my mouth. I take in air while I still can and feel a hand come down harshly against my ass. I cry out and the brother who has his cock in my mouth groans.

"Dirty girls like you need a good spanking for being wrong. How do you like my brother's dick filling up your little mouth? I bet you can do amazing things with it, can't you?" A voice from behind me sounds before there's a smack across my other ass cheek. A whimper strangles against the dickhead pressing in my throat. He pulls back and grips my hair, moving my head along his shaft while the two brothers behind me spank me four more times.

"Look at how wet she is. Fucking dripping down her thigh." My cheeks now getting kneaded as my mouth is being used.
"So wet...." I feel a mouth on my thigh, licking up what tailed down my leg from my entrance. Moaning when he slips his tongue inside me momentarily. The pleasure leaves and I can feel someone positioning themselves between my legs. The brother behind me places a hand on my left hip while he teases me with his dick. Rubbing up and down my slit. The brother who's fucking my mouth slows down when I cry out, much as I can, from his brother fucking right into me. Burying his cock in one smooth motion, pain laced with pleasure. He holds still inside me and my head is being moved again. I gag when the brother behind me bucks his hips against me, pushing my body forward, further on his brother's dick.

"Whose dicks are inside you?" A voice from my right asks. I'm pulled back off the dick in my mouth as the brother behind me stretches my walls with his girth. Just as I open my lips to answer, there's a cock shoved back inside my mouth.

"Who's fucking your mouth right now baby?" The voice behind me asks. He's practically stilled inside my pussy and I can finally focus. I think it isn't Edward because he isn't shaven. So must be Marcel or Harry. Regretfully, the brother lets me take my mouth away from him. I push back against the brother behind me and roll my hips.

"This has to be Marcel." I state and someone curses.

I really wanted to spank you again and good girl are said at the same time. Two different brothers speaking.

"You didn't answer who was fucking your mouth."

"Harry?" I question.

"Wrong." Someone says at the same time I feel a hand come down on my backside. I tense my muscles and Marcel groans at my pussy tightening around him. There's five more smacks delivered; each one heightening my sensitivity, making me clench my walls around Marcel, gaining a grunt from him every time. He pulls out from me and the brothers switch again.

"Edward never shaves though." I stated, irritated he had tricked me.

"We weren't letting you by that easily, doll." Someone says.

"Time for this exquisite pussy to be wrapped around me." I hear from one of the boys, his voice muffled when he pushes his mouth against my ass. Kissing each cheek. Then there's two brothers inside me again. I'm being fucked by both sides and the one behind me hits my g-spot every time. I give a soft whimper for the first few thrusts but soon I'm moaning loudly on the dick in my mouth. He's given up fucking my mouth and just holds me on him, his brother behind me fucking so deep it pushes me down his shaft. I hear someone spit and squishy noises start sounding along with my moans and the noise of me being pounded from behind.

"Fuck... you look so damn hot. Blindfolded and getting fucked by my brothers. Fuck her harder. Make her scream." The one inside my pussy slows down and leans forward, his skin radiating heat. Then he really starts fucking me. Each time he stabs into me, I cry out a little on his brother's dick.

"Damn it. You're not doing it right. Let me bloody show you how you fuck a whore like her." The cock in my mouth is stilled. A hand is placed in my hair.

"Make her choke on your dick. Pull her down until she can't take it, then take her further. Chicks fucking love to be dominated." His hand pushing me down until I can't breathe. My eyes water and I gag slightly. The brother groans at the feeling and the noise makes me wetter.

"Told you. Fucking feels amazing, doesn't it? And look at her pretty lips, wrapped around your dick. She's so damn hot like that. Gagging on your dick." His hand leaves my hair and I hear his voice directed behind me.

"And you, you're not fucking her correctly. Move. I'll show you how it's done."

"Bugger off."

"I said move."

"No. I'm fucking her right now."

"Bloody move damn it." And the brother from behind me leaves. I feel so empty until someone slams into me. He slowly thrusts in and out, almost leisurely.

"Thought you were showing me how to fuck? I can do that shit easily." A brother speaking from beside me. The brother with his dick in my mouth keeps burying inside me as far as he can go. I choke each time but it just seems to egg him on.

"You weren't doing it right. Just wait, you'll see. I'll have her screaming my name before it's over with."

"I want her mouth now. Bet she can do amazing things with it."

"Yeah fine. I'm close anyways." And with that, he pulls out. But I follow him.

Searching with one of my hands and bringing him back in my mouth. My tongue licking the head and lips closing around the first couple inches. I suck harshly and stroke him with my hand. Taking him a bit further in my mouth, I hollow my cheeks and fondle his balls. He groans. My mouth comes off him slowly and I lick his slit before going back down.

"I think our little cock slut wants your cum." I just nod my head and suck the brother again. He starts bucking his hips in my mouth. Two thrusts and he comes in my mouth. Releasing his load on my tongue. A long mmm yeah fuck take it comes from the brother above my head. I swallow and wait for the other one to have his turn.

"For you being so nice to my brother, I'll give you an opportunity." A voice behind me says.
"Opportunity? What kind?"

"If you can guess, correctly, which one of us just came in your mouth, I'll let you come on my dick." His hand roams my skin until he's dangerously close to my clit. I can feel one brother leave the space in front of me and another comes up. His hand touches my cheek, thumb caressing my lower lip.

"Open your mouth." I hear whispered in my ear while I ponder over who just came in my mouth.

"Um... Marcel?" I question then leave my mouth open, hoping I'm right.

"Wrong." The brother in front of me says, his dick shoving between my lips just as I'm going to lick it. My tongue out with his cock filling my mouth. I gag at the exact moment I feel two smacks delivered to my ass. Each cheek stinging. They give me another four while one of the brothers' dicks is buried in my mouth. Once they've finished, he pulls back to let me get air. I gasp in breaths and hear a voice behind me. Not quite sure what it says though.

"... a fair deal?" I make out the end of whatever he said.

"What's a fair deal?" I ask.

"If you can make him come, I'll make you come. Sound like a fair deal?" I haven't even noticed throughout this entire situation, he's stilled inside me. That is until I feel his dick thrust in me, he was buried to the hilt but somehow he got even deeper. My back arches with his movements. He starts grinding on me and it's taking all my willpower not to reach back and hold his hip, beg him to fuck me until I climax.

"I... yeah. Fuck yeah please. Make me come." I eagerly take his brother back in my mouth, hoping he starts thrusting in me. A hand comes up and jerks my hair, effectively pulling my head off his brother.

"No no no no. Not yet. I'm gonna show him how to fuck you properly. Now bro, this is a pussy. And this is a dick." He pulls out and I'm guessing he's showing some brother what a pussy and dick is. Imagining one of the brothers pointing at what they are makes me want to giggle at him and accidentally a small chuckle escapes. There's a couple smacks on my ass and my laugh quickly turns in to a groan.

"Don't laugh at him. That's rude."

"S - sorry. I'm sorry."

"Good girl. Now, back to what I was saying. There's a spot in the pussy called the g-spot. If you can find it, she'll be putty in your hands. You can find it with your fingers and once you do, you'll know where it is." As he's talking, there's a finger inserted in me. Instantly, he finds my g-spot and I'm whimpering from his teasing. His finger is removed and he puts his dick back in me, excruciatingly slowly. He starts fucking right on my sweet spot and I'm moaning with each thrust.

"See that? Look at how she responds. Fucking love my cock, don't you? Little whore can't get enough." He has his hands on my hips, using me for leverage to fuck harder, deeper, but still keeping his languid rhythm.

"Put your dick in her mouth again." And the brother in front of me instantly obeys. I'm given the instructions not to come before he does or there'll be consequences. I'm still moaning from the fucking I'm receiving and being spit-roasted just ups my pleasure. It's not long before the brother with his dick buried in my mouth starts responding. His grunts getting louder and louder until he finally comes in my mouth. Pulling out before he's finished and painting my lips in his cum. I swallow what I have in my mouth. He swipes the stuff on my face to my mouth and I suck at his finger.

"Pretty girl is sucking my cum off my finger." He says aloud, then leans down to whisper in my ear. "Who knew you were such a slut?"
"Gooooood girl." The brother behind me purrs. "Now my turn."

"Mmm... Fuck. Please tell me who you are. I need to know your name."

"You have one chance to get it right. Am I Edward or Harry?" I debate over it. Choosing Edward. After all, we were in his room and whoever was fucking me, pushed his brother away to show him how to properly do it.

"Edward." I say confidently. My answer is a smack to my left ass cheek.

"Wrong, baby girl. I'm Harry." He says, enunciating each word with a slap of his hand on my cheeks. Alternating so they both get the same attention.

"I'm sorry, Harry. Can I come now? I've waited so patiently."

"Yes, you have waited patiently. I'm gonna fuck you until you can't take it. Then, finally, I'll let you come on my cock. I know you want it so badly, but my brothers need to know how to fuck you well and good." His thrusts have more power in them, his hips drilling in to mine and I'm groaning constantly. He's got me so close already. I just need a little extra touch, just one finger rubbing my clit.

"Fuck please Harry. I need to come. I'm so close. Right there, I'm right there." I get out between moans and gasps of air. My moans grow louder as he gives me all he's got. My face falling on the pillow, ass desperately held up for Harry to fuck me.

"Damn...." He groans before pulling out completely and flipping me over. Instantly slamming his dick back inside me and I just let out a whine. His lips kiss me once, then just brush against mine as his body jostles above me. Emerald green eyes piercing mine with his intense gaze. I grab at his shoulder and wrap my legs around his hips, hoping he will finally give me the release I crave so badly. His dick still finds my g-spot and he's thrusting so quickly no noise leaves my mouth. Lips formed in an 'o' shape, waiting for him to touch me so I can finish. Finally his hand reaches down to touch my overly sensitive bundle of nerves and in a split second, I'm coming. Pleasure shooting from my center throughout my whole body. Toes curling as my body jerks, pussy in spasms around Harry's dick. Back arching and head pushing back in the bed. My hands digging in the skin of his shoulders, sure to leave little crescent marks on him. He moves down and kisses me. Our lips touch and he groans. His hips hitting mine one more time before leaving. He finishes across my right hip while his mouth claims mine hungrily.

***

I woke up to breakfast in bed and three very horny, very hard brothers. Oh yes, I would certainly have to call in sick today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
498K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 47.8K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...