I love you, I love you not

By Brant23

Persy Jameson was the most unpopular girl in the tenth grade... and she loved it. She didn't have to deal wit... More

I love you, I love you not
Guess What I Heard!
Can I Come Too?
Boatyard Bash
Not A Dipwad...?
White Maples
I have a job for you
Ah Monday...
Get To Work
Unwanted Visitors
The accident
I like...________ ?
Boyfriend
Let's Practice
A Billion Pieces
The Show Must Go On
Imagining Daddy
As We Draw Near
Epilogue
Sneak Peak!

NOTE

311 10 1
By Brant23

Hey guys... This is just an important note! I'm entering this book in the Watty awards for 2012 so please vote, comment, add it to your reading list and share it with friends! With your support I hope to finish the book in time and at least have lots of people enjoy it if not win. Anyways that's pretty much it... sorry I haven't updated in a while but I promise I'll try to do so ASAP. Thanks readers!! :D Until next time everyone! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Run By fay

Short Story

261 44 11
Growing up, I was always taught to be a good girl and no not the basic get good grades, get into a good college, be the next president good girl. No...
24.6K 287 25
Hialley was just 18 and a nobody in high school. Made good grades. I guess you can say she was "miss nobody" like all the popular kids said she was...
173K 5.8K 14
High school in the early 90s: it was before cell phones and social media, but the problems were the same. How do you get the guy you're interested i...
222K 3K 37
This story isn't my best work looking at it a few years later. I wrote this back in middle school when I first started exploring my ability to create...