It Started with a Snowball (A...

By kath_0324

Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in t... More

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2 : Welcome to Arendelle
Chapter 3 : Disturbing News
Chapter 4 : Trust Me
Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness
Chapter 7 : A Dream that was Pitch Black
Chapter 8 : Classified Information. Guardians Only.
Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain
Chapter 10 : No Place for You
Chapter 11 : Finally...
Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever
Chapter 13 : The Reponse
Chapter 14 : 'Beautiful' Aurora
Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness
Chapter 16 : Assembling the Guardians
Chapter 17 : We Can...Together
Chapter 18 : Danger is Lurking
Chapter 19 : Out of Sight
Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture
Chapter 21 : Saviors
Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?
Chapter 23 : The Shield
Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail
Chapter 25 : Stroll with Me?
Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu
Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky
Chapter 28 : It's a Date
Chapter 29 : Small Fights
Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning
Chapter 31 : Little Chaos
Chapter 32 : My True Love
Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard
Chapter 34 : The Last Letter
Chapter 35 : Future of Us
Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle
Chapter 37 : Go with the Flow
Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous
Chapter 39 : Double Date Part 1
Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2
Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna
Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing
Chapter 43 : Moment of Truth
Chapter 44 : From Underground
Chapter 45 : Early Preparations
Chapter 47 : Icy Dilemma
Chapter 48 : Gifts for Anna
Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...
Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy
Chapter 51 : Despair
Chapter 52 : King Consort?
Chapter 53 : Judgement
Chapter 54 : A New Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT READERS!!!

Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon

11K 292 181
By kath_0324

Elsa:

"Anna, wake up." I shook my sister's shoulders in attempts to get her out of bed.

"Nooo... Go away, Elsa. Let me sleep." Anna whined.

"You have to wake up. We still have to practice. And we have an appointment with the seamstress, remember?" I reminded her.

"Five more minutes, please?"

"One more minute." I said firmly.

"Three minutes?" She begged, still sleepy.

"Two minutes. That's final."

She covered herself with the covers and slept soundly. I waited a few minutes, two in exact and woke Anna up again.

"It's two minutes already. Now get up." I pulled the covers, uncovering her. She sure was sloppy.

"Anna, get up. Now."

"I'm up. I'm up. See, I'm standing up now." She rubbed her eyes as she said so.

"Go take a bath, I already had Gerda prepare it for you."

"Okay." Anna yawned.

After few long minutes, Anna emerged from the bathroom, covered in a pink and yellow robe that made her face bloom.

"Your clothes are-"

"...in my closet? Yes, I know Elsa. You don't have to remind me." She grumbled as she took her time to put her clothes on.

She wore a light green dress whose skirt flowed below her waist perfectly.

"You look beautiful." I smiled.

Opening the door, she said: "Not as beautiful as you are. Look at you!" She directed her arms at me. "You're wearing one of your ice dresses and it brings out your beauty so much that I think you are the most beautiful person on earth."

"And right you are." Jack said, leaning from the doorway, smirking as he looked straight at me. "Good Morning, love."

"Good morning, Jack." I smiled at him as I blushed.

"And you have a charming boyfriend alongside you. How lucky can you get?" Anna teased.

"How about you? Don't you have a charming boyfriend?" Kristoff asked as he showed himself.

"Well, now that you're here, I have." She beamed. I chuckled softly as Kristoff pinched Anna's cheeks out of fondness.

"Okay, since we're all here, let's begin with what we have to do. Kristoff and Jack, go straight to the ballroom, Anna and I will be there in a few minutes." I instructed.

"For what? Please don't tell me that we have to practice for something." Jack pouted.

I gave him a stern look and he submitted. "Fine fine, we're going." He said as he and Kristoff went ahead.

Anna and I, on the other hand, found ourselves towards the room where the seamstress was for the fitting.

She was very prim and proper when we got there. "My Queen." She bowed. "I am truly sorry for the inconvenience last night. I wasn't able to accommodate your needs. I found your note and-"

"It's alright, Matilda." I said softly. "As long as you can do it in 2 days. You can do it, right?" I asked.

"Yes, Milady. I can. I've already started with Sir Kristoff and Sir Jack's suits. However, they wanted to pair their suits with your dresses so shall we get started then?"

I nodded and walked right up the platform and Matilda did what she had to do. Her skinny arms stretched and measured from head to toe. Her once black hair had strands of gray now. I haven't seen her for a long time. I barely even remembered her face. All I remembered was her silky black hair.

"All done, Your Majesty. Princess?" She turned to Anna who was ungracefully sitting on the couch. Anna jumped from her seat and placed herself up the platform.

I watched Matilda take her measurements and listened as Anna made a lot of giggling due to her very ticklish body.

"There we are, Princess. All done, you may now stop giggling." Matilda joked.

Anna chuckled shyly. "Sorry about that." She said.

"It's alright. No harm done." Matilda said in response. "Now, what color shall these wonderful garments be?"

"I prefer a teal shade. Like the one I wore on my coronation. With bronze and purple. I also want it off shoulder, for a change." I smiled at her.

"Oh, yes. Your coronation dress. It was quite hard for me to make you that gown considering you took the measurements yourself and had it delivered to me." Matilda giggled softly. "I can work with what you instructed. I already see it in my head." She patted her head softly with her knuckle.

"I know you can." I praised. "Anna, how about you?"

"Hmmm.. Something red and gold???" She asked. "And I don't know what kind of dress it should be. Can you choose that for me? I mean Elsa says you've been making our dresses when we were little and when the gates were closed you always sent for your assistant so I never really got the chance to meet you and..."

"Ahem." I interrupted Anna's out of context speech.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Where was I again? Oh, Right! I want a red and gold dress and you take care of the other details, will that be okay?" She asked in a high pitched tone.

"I can handle that." Matilda said with confidence. "Now if you shall attend to your duties, I shall do mine. And Elsa, my dear, Thank you for not forgetting about me." She smiled.

"You're most welcome." I said softly and both Anna and I left her to her work. Matilda was to stay here at the palace while she makes the dresses so that it wouldn't be a burden for her to go back home and then come back here again.

Anna and I went to meet up with the boys who were told to wait at the ballroom. Jack was flying around when we got there, frost was all over the marble floors. It was like an indoor ice rink in here. "Can you please stop this?" I asked him. I think I can do it myself but I might end up failing and that would be embarrassing so, I'll leave the thawing to Jack.

"What color did you choose, Anna? I don't mean to sound weird but I just don't want to look stupid." Kristoff took a few paces to reach Anna and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, it was gold and red. Because it's my birthday and I want a special color." Anna responded giddily.

"Alright. Since 'Sir Jack' has finished clearing the floors from his frost, we shall now start with what was planned for you today." I paused for a while to get them excited but all I could hear was Jack and Anna's whining.

"Dancing." I announced, which only made them whine more. "Oh come on, love. I don't dance." said Jack

"And even though I would love to see Jack try, I don't want to practice dancing. It's tiring and I thought you don't dance?" Anna protested.

"Well, I do, actually. I just don't do it before because I was scared that I might freeze my dance partner." I explained in a brief manner. "Since both of you don't like to practice... Fine. I won't talk to you until you join in. Come on, Kristoff."

Kristoff, surprisingly, followed my orders and danced along with me leaving Anna and Jack standing in their present positions just looking at each other and shrugging then looks back at us.

Kristoff was not a bad dancer. With some work, he can pull it off. The two people in the sidelines were still not joining in so, I decided to spice things up a bit.

"Kristoff, hold my waist firmly and pull me in closer to you. Now, as I spin you should be ready to catch me as I will put all my weight on you. You got that?"

"Yup. Every word." Kristoff nodded.

Kristoff and I started with waltzing and I was taking the lead because he doesn't know a thing about taking the lead. I stretched my arms, ready to spin and as I did, he caught me. Oh he did so pretty well up to the point that he leaned in towards me so much that I can feel his breath on my face.

"Hey! Go get your girl. Elsa's mine." Jack growled as he grabbed me from Kristoff's clutches. Mission Accomplished. I snickered to myself.

Kristoff headed towards Anna, took her hand and pulled her into the dance floor. "I see what you did there." Anna whispered as she approached my beside.

I heard myself giggle softly and then I returned to the matter at hand. It took us HOURS to finish practicing. Anna was playing around as always but every time I get really serious, she stops. What a relief. Kristoff didn't give me a hard time which was really helpful while Jack, well, he was his charming self. He did try his very best but he still couldn't remember the steps even though it was so easy.

We had our lunch in the ballroom because of the practices and it sort of became a picnic. Jack wouldn't stop nagging Anna and Kristoff about their little secret. I was sort of on Jack's side because I was dying inside toknow what their secret was but I remained silent.

We began practicing a few minutes after lunch because we really needed to. Anna's party wasn't gonna wait for us to finish learning to dance, is it? Jack was really cute in the way he tries so hard to learn, his one eye closed while he scratches the back of his head, the way he would whine then wind up practicing anyway.

It was almost late in the afternoon when we were done. Kristoff and Anna did perfectly while Jack kind of dragged me down, but it's alright. I'll just teach him some more.

We were all tired and all we really needed was some food and a good night sleep. We all headed for the dining hall. The aroma of butter filled the corridors of this majestic castle and led us straight to where our tummies would satisfy themselves with such delicious food.

Once we were done, we headed to our respective rooms. On the way to my room, Jack accompanied me since his room was just a few inches away. Anna and Kristoff's rooms were on the other wing.

"Sorry." Jack said softly. His faced turned red when I stopped and looked at him.

"For what?" I asked.

"For not being able to dance well. I know you are some perfectionist in a way. And I know that you weren't satisfied with my performance today. I was lousy and childish and..."

Jack:

Before I could even finish my sentence, Elsa had her lips locked onto mine. I slid my hand from her back and down to her waist, pulling her closer to me. She grabbed my hair and held it tightly as she kissed me. We pulled away and she said such wonderful words.

"Yes, I'm sort of a perfectionist. But, I'm willing to break my own rules for the sake of you and of us. I love you and I will be patient with you. Even though it annoys me to the bone that you couldn't get the steps right, nothing will change what you mean to me. I love you, Jackson Overland Frost. And your lousy dancing will not change that." She smiled so ever sweetly that I felt like I was floating above the clouds.

"I love you too, Queen Elsa of Arendelle. And your bossiness will not change that." I teased.

"Really? I'm bossy?" She asked.

"Just today." I said hesitantly.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't realize." Elsa frowned.

"Hey. It's alright. I know you're stressed that's why you have to rest now. Want me to tell you a bedtime story?" I chuckled as we started to walk towards her room.

"Really? You? You are going to tell me a bedtime story??"

"What? I can tell bedtime stories." I laughed as I reached for the doorknob of her room's door.

"Alright. Tell me one now." She said as she blocked the path between me and her door.

"No. I'll have to tuck you in first."

"What??"

I smiled my mischievous smile and carried Elsa bridal style and opened her room, lay her down her bed, tucked her in and laid down beside her. Her head resting on my chest. I wonder if she noticed how my heart was beating faster than usual.

"You're unpredictable." She scoffed.

"Yeah, I know." I chuckled under my breath. "So, you ready for my bedtime story?"

Elsa looked up and nodded with a smile on her face. The moonlight shined brightly that it made her eyes sparkle in the darkness of the night.

"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful... no... a gorgeous Queen named Elsa. She was so..."

"Are you telling me a bedtime story, about me???" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"No. It was just coincidental that she's a Queen and her name is Elsa and so are you." I stuck my tongue out and she giggled. "Okay, back to my story. Now this Queen Elsa... Not you, love, has a husband who was named Jackson. Now this Jackson was so handsome that all the women in their kingdom wished that they could marry him." I could feel Elsa trying to hold in her laughter as I tell her my made up story. It made me happy that she's happy. Anyways, moving on. "But even though a lot of girls swoon over the handsome King, Jackson wouldn't dare to leave his Queen for he loves her so. One day, a very attractive woman tried to seduce the King. She had the face, the body, everything. But still, King Jackson refused. The woman was so angry that she cursed King Jackson. The kingdom that was once joyful became the saddest kingdom there is and the only way to break the curse was for King Jackson to marry this woman and leave Queen Elsa. The people of the kingdom tried to persuade King Jackson to marry the woman but he still stood by his gorgeous Queen. Protests raised and the people shouted in anger but the King never left his Queen. A year later, the woman returned still as attractive as the day the King saw her. She admired the King's love for his Queen that she decided to lift up the curse. The Kingdom rejoiced. The woman disappeared and King Jackson and Queen Elsa lived happily ever after in their happy kingdom. The end."

I expected criticizing from Elsa by the time I was finished but she was sleeping like a baby. I untangled her braid and run my hands through her hair. It was soft as silk. I kissed her forehead and let myself be comfortable. I stared at the Moon.

I know he never talks to me but he didn't tell North that I was doing a bad thing, right? I love Elsa. I would do anything for her. I glanced at Elsa and back to the Moon. "Please don't object. But I want to live my life with this woman. I love her so much. I don't know what's in store for us in the future but one thing's for sure. I wanna be with her forever. One day when I ask for your help. Please be there for me. For us. I did my best to meet your expectations. I'm not making you feel guilty but I know that she wouldn't live forever. I don't want to make big life decisions this early so I don't have anything to ask of you yet. But when I do, please grant it. Please."

I kissed Elsa's forehead once again and I closed my eyes praying that Manny heard me and will grant my wish.

Ooohh.. Jack is getting more serious in their relationship. Hehe.. Ö I thank everyone who waited for this new chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I've been really busy. D; sorry for not being active as I was before. But bear with me guys, I will still be posting new chapters.. :3 hehe.. Thanks for reading. Vote or comment if you want.. Bbye and see you soon my snowflakes.. :3 ❄️~karyned23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.3K 66
Elsa feels lonely. Sure, she has Anna but she seemed to be missing someone else. A lover. Someone Elsa could call... hers. Jack Frost has visited Are...
3.8K 191 38
As Jack Frost and Elsa are on their normal life in different world, a sudden change had happened to them that would bring them together to the anothe...
3K 112 22
After a year, Arendelle finally seems at peace. Elsa has returned to Arendelle and is willing to fullfill her role as queen. She still misses Hiccup...
5K 236 37
Elsa says she's not in love with Jack, but deep in her heart, she knows he loves. Love story between teenagers. What will happen between Elsa and Jac...