[COMPLETED]DEMONS CREED(Falli...

By manoftheunknown

HELP! HELP HIM PLEASE!! :H-huh Who should I help? HELP HIM PLEASE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! Start: 11/24/17 ... More

Prologue
Characters
-Apology-
- START-
-Note-
-Dream-
-HELP!-
-Plan-
-Truth-
-TRIP-
-A Demon?-
-Together-
-Coming-
-Feelings-
Happy New Year!
-Eclipse-
-Eclipse Part Two-
-From Author-
-Black Demon Part 1-
- Black Demon Part 2-
-Cure Part 1-
-Cure Part 2-
-Epilogue-
-Apology-
-Acknowledgement-
New Story Update!
ONLINE MINI ANIMATIC

-Incubus-

93 7 3
By manoftheunknown

Im thinking that it must be too plain if I end it right away. What about adding a little twist to this story? What do you guys think?

Forget what I wrote five more chapters to go. I will add a little twist to this story 😂😉
BTW thank you very much for supporting this story!!
종말 감사합니다 ❤

Crdts.  @614ig  for the pics. They are so awesome he/she always surprise me with the photos he/she always upload on twitter. They really look like ChanBaek 😍

Warning!!!

I dedicate this story to my friend Mariel🎊

---

Finally they arrive at Jeju for their camp. Everyone was very excite for the activities might happen. The feeling of happiness was running all over their viens.

Every students one by one climed down to the ship heading to the buses waiting for them. Kyungsoo guided Baekhyun down together with Luhan. They treated the petite boy like he was the most fragile thing in the world.

Chanyeol just followed them behind. When they enter the buses heading to where they will be going Baekhyun sat at the chair beside the window or so he could feel the fresh air outside.

Baekhyun was just looking outside and didn't notice who's sitting beside him. He was just mesmerizing the awesome view outside the window. Later on he felt bored he just decided to sleep a little bit.

He felt his eyes getting heavier second by second until his eyes gave up.

When they arrive at their destination everyone sighed in relief. They all roamed their eyes around, everyone was amazed from what they saw. The nature really surprised them. With the tall trees surrounding them, the fresh flowers at the garden, they can also hear the birds humming to them, and specially the fresh breeze that make all of them calm and refresh. Unlike the nature at the city.

"Baekhyun! " the petite boy look around when he heard his name was called. He saw his friends waving at him, he waved back and ran towards them. "The teacher said we can go to our rooms and get some rest, they also said that tommorow will be our first activity"

Baekhyun smiled towards them " So what are we waiting for? Let's get going then! " Baekhyun exclaimed with excitement.

They walk all together on their way to their lodging area. The teacher gave each of them a key with a number where their rooms located at.

Baekhyun and his friends saparated since they all have their own rooms, it means they have no roommate or anything else.

Baekhyun opened his room. It's just simple but cozy. It has a medium size bed, a small fridge, one bathroom and other things that a room has.

Baekhyun decided to get a shower first. He unpacked his bags and put the clothes inside a small cozy cabinet. He  grab his towel and clothes together with his toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and of course his favorite strawberry flavored shampoo that enhances the fragrance of his smooth and shiny hair.

He entered the bathroom and a smiled creeps on his his face as he saw that it was clean. He put his stuffs near the sink then he started stripping himself. The petite boy walk over the shower and turn it on. His body started to get wet as the water drips down his body.

After a long Twenty minutes of shower he got off the bathroom with his clothes on with a towel covering and drying his hair with it.

After drying himself up, he felt exhausted after a long day they've been to. He decided to take a nap to have energy before they head outside for dinner.

Baekhyun resten his head down to the pillow as his eyes started to get heavy every second past.

Baekhyun wanted to opened his eyes when he felt someone touching his legs. He didn't manage to open them because it felt like even though he was trying to, they are glued together.

"Baekhyun~" someone whisper to his ears making him feel shiver running to his spines. He felt the hand raised up to his chest.

And that time he noticed that he's naked lying on his bed with another man inside his room.

"Help! " he shouted. He shouted again and again but it makes no sense. It feels like nobody's around. It's just him and the man who's already sliding his hands up at his chest down to his legs caressing it continually.

Baekhyun was shocked when the man kissed him on his lips. He just let that person kiss him, he didn't even notice that he's responding to the said person's lips. He cares the mans hair as he let the person devour all of him.

Later on the kiss started to lower down to his neck, sucking them up and leaving the purple marks on his milky white smooth skin. "Nghh-" Baekhyun can't manage to talk anymore because of the shivers his feeling.

His kisses lower down his nipple, the man continued sucking his nipple while his other hand was doing his work to the another one. "Ah!  Ngghh~"  Baekhyun moand continuously feeling arouse already.

The man remove his hand to the latters nipple and lowered them down to Baekhyuns entrance. He teases it continuously. While the mans mouth was still kissing his chest.

"Nghh~" moans only scape Baekhyuns mouth, feeling the pleasure building up his body. 

"Baekhyun! " he heard someone calling his name. The voice was shouting but it's almost a whisper to his ears.

"Baekhyun! " the voice called again. But noew he already heard it loud and clear. The man stopped from what he's doing when he heard the said voice.

"BAEKHYUN! "  he heard the voice again.

The small petite boy woke up from his sleep when he felt like somebody's tugging him. He notice to himself that he was sweating like maniac.

'Wet dreams... ' he said to himself. His breath started to slow down he was trying to calm himself. 

Later on when he decided to sleep again when he was about to close his eyes he felt a hand tugging his legs again. He felt goose bumps  when the hands started to crawl on it's way upward to his crotch. He didn't notice that he's naked.

"Mghh~" Baekhyun moaned as the hands start stroking his members. Baekhyun opened his eyes and saw a tall man.

He can't see the mans face as his eyes started to blur and notice that his eyes was now watery.  He can't say anything niether move. All he did was let the tall man do his job, pleasuring him.

The man hovered over him opening his legs wide whilst starting kissing his skin. That time he clearly saw the mans figure. He has brown hair and elfish ears.

'Elfish ears' he said to himself. He can't see the mans face. It's all black.

The tall man slowly but eagerly creeps his hands to the smallers hole. Poking and teasing it continuously.

"Ah~ngh" Baekhyun moaned furiously as the said man with elfish ears inserted  to insert his finger inside him. Why isn't he stopping him?  Why does he only let the man touch him?

"Ah-" the smaller breathed feeling the second finger inserted inside whilst scissoring his sensitive part again and again. Tears running down his cheeks because of the pain he felt to his lower. It felt like he's been tore apart.

The said tall man remove his fingers inside his hole and that makes his breathing slowing down. Sweat was covering all over his body.

"I'll  make you a moaning mess baby. Be ready" the man whispers to him. And that makes Baekhyun shivers when he heard his husky voice.

The tall man with elfish ears and husky voice position himself at the smallers hole. Slowly sliding in his members at the petites tight cavern.

"Ngghh~ C-chanyeol" the smaller moans. Didn't notice that he's calling his name.

Chanyeol's POV

I was watching how Baekhyun sleep peacefully like an angel fell from heaven. I just stare at him like there's no tommorow. Funny right?

I broke my eyes toward him to grab my bottled water inside my bag. I placed my bag back to it's  place and drink a little bit of my water.

"Nghh" I heard Baekhyun moaned that made me really and seriously shocked. I was stoned at my spot and turning my head to him.

He was sweating like crazy. "Ngh~" he moaned again. Seriously what was happening.

"Ngghh~ C-chanyeol". I jumped out in my spot when I heard him uttering my name with pleasure creeping on his voice and he also moaned.

I notice him moaning furiously. It's just wet dreams or...

My thoughts snapped out my head.

"Kyungsoo! " I shouted inside the bus not minding all the stare of the students at me. Kyungsoo ran towards me.

"Incubus was attacking him! " I whisper to him whilst my voice was shaking. Kyungsoo's eyes got bigger and shove me away so he can wake Baekhyun up.

Because if we didn't manage to woke him up, maybe he'll be impregnated with a demons child. Or worst of that he'll die.

"Baekhyun! " Kyungsoo shouted while shaking Baekhyun continuously. "Baek wake up please, open your eyes. " Kyungsoo begged.

The students was staring at us right now.

"Hmmmg" Baekhyun moaned and slowly opening his eyes. He looks tired. I didn't thought that Baekhyun would be this sexy when he wake up with sweat running down his skin.

'Yah!  Park Chanyeol, what are you thinking ' I said to myself.

"What happen? " Baekhyun asks to Kyungsoo with a raspy voice.

"Nothing! " Kyungsoo answered to his friend with worry.

"Everyone prepare your stuffs! We're already here at our camping area. You can have rest if you already arrive at you designated lobby. Tomorrow will be our first activity! " the teacher  announced and everyone inside the bus cheered.

The bus stops and the students departed one by one. They was amazed by the nature. They felt refresh and calm. Others grab their phones to take a snap at the amazing view.

I tried to find Baekhyun everywhere.

And there he is. But?  Why does he look terrified  all of a sudden. He was stoned at his spot. Is there something happen in his dream that made him scared like this?

---
This is soooo ugh-
Seriously what am I writing?
I was really scared when I wrote the smut scene, well it's my first time and it really sucks.

I hope you enjoyed this chappy chinggudeul.
Thanks for the support
사랑해 친구들💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.1K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?
52.6K 2.6K 32
[COMPLETED] This fanfiction contains mature content. • LANGUAGE: ENGLISH • MPREG • CHANBAEK - SEBAEK ● BOYS LOVE / BXB / YAOI / R18
19.8K 1.6K 27
❝You're that Byun-bacon guy that I have to apologise to, yeah?❞ ✘ Where Park Chanyeol is your arrogant yet talented music producer who is on the verg...
109K 6.6K 33
*Complete* Chanyeol being quiet and not fully over his ex leaving him at the altar, he now needs a date for his sister's wedding who his ex is best...