wolf | jjk (wattys2017)

By shooknae

"Everything I've ever let go of, has claw marks on it" Best ranking: #31 in fanfiction Chae Joo Eun discover... More

Trailer !
WARNINGS!
♤1
♤2
♤3
♤4
♤5
♤6
♤7
♤ 8
♤ 9
♤ 10
♤ 11
♤ 12
♤ 13
♤ 14
♤ 15
♤ 16
♤ 17
♤18
♤19
♤20
♤21
♤22
♤23
♤24
♤25
♤26
♤27
♤28
♤29
♤30
♤31
♤33
♤34
♤35
♤36
♤37
♤38
♤39
♤40
♤41
♤42
♤43
♤44
♤45
♤46
♤47
♤48
♤49
♤50

♤32

45.7K 2.3K 1.2K
By shooknae

AN//

This chapter has references going all the way back to chapter 1.

You might want to look back at it at the end.. Even if you don't, it's fine.
--

Jimin: yo!

Chae: heyy

Jimin: you free rn?

Chae: yes, what is it?

Jimin: could you come over to the pack house?

Chae: ye, but why though?

Jimin: I'm introducing Mina to everyone else 🙊. I thought she'd be comfortable if she had someone she knew with her.

Chae: haha, alright!

Jimin: you're the best!!

Chae: what time?

Jimin: four in the afternoon?

Chae: okays

--

Clock had barely struck three and I already was on my way to the house. I knew it'd  take a while so I opted for a ride.

"Hey there!" Hobi pulled me into a hug the moment I entered the house, wooden flooring warm under my cold feet.

"Jungkook-ah, your baby is here" Jhope cheered, making me laugh out.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked, to which Hope replied, "he left a while ago; said he'd be back in a few minutes ".

"Oh.." I trailed off until my eyes fixed on Kook who rushed down the stairs towards me, his feet thumping against the wood below, making the sound bounce off the walls not very gracefully.

"There you are!" a wide grin graced his lips as he walked up to me before wrapping his arms around my shoulders, pulling me close until my nose was pressed against his chest.

"My favorite Cologne" I mumbled against his shirt, before taking a deep breath, trying to inhale as much of his scent as I could.

"I'll see you guys in a while" Hobi waved before jogging  into Yoongi's room.

That reminds me, "Where's Sun Hi?"

"She's out with Yojin noona" Kook answered.

"So, Jimin's brining his mate" he grinned.

"Yeah" I smiled, "my cousin".

"I know "

"She's amazing" I cheered, eyes getting smaller as I grinned wider.

"Oh I'm sure she is" he raised his brows making me smack his shoulder.

"Should we take a walk in the woods?"  I asked casually and Jungkook almost agreed, but the sound of Jimin's bike coming to a halt, stopped us in our  tracks.

Gazing at the glass doors, I smiled the moment the couple came into view.

Jimin took off his helmet and so did Mina. The boy cupped her face in his hands before leaning forward to deliver a  peck of assurance, as if to say 'don't worry they'll like you'.

Seeing me here, with Jungkook, would surprise Mina. I couldn't wait to see the look on her face.
Before I could walk upto the door and welcome them, I felt a hand wrap around my wrist firmly before dragging  me away into the kitchen.

"What- Jungkook!" My voice turned out to be louder than I expected.

"Shush! Don't take my name" he whispered before pushing both himself and me behind the kitchen wall, as if we were hiding away from something.

"What're you doing?" I pinched his forearm, making him wince in pain.

"You didn't tell me it was Mina!" He growled, voice low but angry.

"I thought you knew! Mina is my cousin. I've told you that already" I furrowed my brows.

"Chae.." He peeped a bit to take a look at what was going on in the living room, before turning back at me, "She's my ex!"

"What?"

"Mina..is my ex"

"How? What?"

"Good lord! Remember the Mina I was dating? You spoke to her on the phone once, but you didn't know what she looked like.. so I asked you to find her on insta or something, but you wanted to meet her in person. But before that could happen, I broke up with her 'cause her boobs looked weird and she was being possessive?"

"Are you kidding  me?" I gasped.

"No! That's her " he muttered, hiding his face behind the palm of his hands.

"Fuck" I cursed. I remembered. But it never struck to me that his ex Mina would be my cousin Mina.

"But she has lived in Busan all her life " I cut in.

" I know. She was here for some crash course shit, I don't even remember " he rubbed his forehead, his eyes boring into my mine, pleading me to do something.

"I would love to punch you right now" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry "

"ugh, I know this is going to be awkward but you gotta face it someday. Let that day be today" I mumbled before standing on my toes to peck his lips, "You got this!"

"No! Chae, I've spoken shit about her"

"past is past. Get over it" I assured him but he only stood rooted to the spot.

Clasping his hand tightly in mine, I dragged the boy out of the kitchen. "Jiminie!" I called out, grabbing everyone's attention at once.

Jungkook's fingers tightened around mine and I already knew he was a flustered mess.

Mina's eyes went wide the moment they landed on me, but they got even wider at the sight of Jungkook following me like a pup.

"Chae..Kook?" Her voice wasn't very loud, but clear enough for everyone's ears.

"You guys know each other?" Jimin asked pointing at Jeon and then back at his mate.

She stared Jungkook down for minutes and the way his hand got sweaty against my own, I thought my fingers would break any second.

"He was my class mate at the physiology crash course that I took" She started and I looked back at Kook who was extremely close to passing out any second.

"Nice to see you here though" Mina smiled, before extending her hand for Jungkook to take.

He hesitantly shook hands with the girl he once ditched, making  me suppress a laugh.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Mina shifted her gaze to me and I instantly knew what this was going to be about.

Freeing my hand from my boyfriend's grip I walked up to her, while Jimin explained the rest of the boys about me being Mina's cousin and the story of how they met.

I was pulled away from the rest until we were behind closed doors.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Mina whisper yelled.

"I know this is a bit weird but I can explain" I lifted my hands up, fixing her with the best look I could muster.

"Please Chae.." She started, "that guy is an asshole!"

"Yes, but I love him and he loves me" I shrugged, "I've known him for years Mina, I trust him".

She took a step forward before harshly tugging at my collar, exposing my neck and shoulder, inspecting the skin there, "he hasn't marked you yet".

"He soon will.." I mumbled.

"Look at this " She sighed before unbuttoning the top two buttons of her white dress shirt, revealing the purplish red mark on her shoulder.

"Is that-"

"Yeah, Jimin marked me yesterday".

I remained silent. Not knowing what to tell.

"A wolf waits all his life for his mate. You think he wouldn't mark you the moment he found out you were his?"

"I don't know..his tattoo.." I started..

"His tattoo what?"

"It didn't glow for me" I finished.

"That bloody cunt! And he calls you his mate? You believe him? "
She snapped and I had to wrap my hands around her own, and beg her to tone her voice down a bit.

"He isn't lying.. I'm his mate. The tattoo is not glowing for some reason, but we'll find out why"

"Its because you aren't his mate!"

"Mina.."

"Chae, please! I don't want you to get hurt" She spoke, stepping closer to brush a strand of my hair behind my ear, "He's playing with you"

I shook my head, but she continued, "even if he's not...even if he loves you, he will stop feeling all of this the moment it glows for someone else"

"don't say that" i swallowed as tears threatened to spill.

"It's  the truth"

A firm knock on the door and a voice yelling "I'm coming in!" broke our conversation.

Taehyung rushed in and I quickly wiped my eyes.

"So you're Mina!!" He exclaimed, almost knocking her off of her feet as he tackled her in a hug.

The girl laughed at Tae's excitement, returning  the hug nonetheless.

I excused myself out of the room only to spot Jungkook leaning against one of the walls, his eyes showing signs of both anger and pain.

He was beyond pissed. Probably heard the whole conversation, but there wasn't much I could do at this point.

I took quick steps until I had the palm of my hand against his cheek, "lets take this outside".

I had to talk to him in order to calm him down. His eyes bore into Mina's back, like a monster glaring at its prey. I shivered involuntarily, "You wont hurt her" I spoke softly.

"I hope I don't" he answered, before pushing my hand off of his face.

"We're home!" a voice so familiar bounced off the walls.

My head whipped to the side to find Sun Hi enter, along with Jin's mate Yojin.

I looked back at Jungkook, "You think everyone else heard?" I asked quietly.

"No"

I let out a sigh of relief. Jungkook's senses were the best among the rest. If he had a hard time finding out what we spoke about behind those doors, then the chances of others finding out the same were slim to none.

"That ones a veg puff, it's for Chae" I heard Sun hi tell Taehyung as he grabbed the bags from her hand.

I bit my lip, looking up to Kook. Unsure of ways to make him feel better for once. I hunted for words in my head, what was i even supposed to say?

I brought my hand up to brush against his shoulder, forearm, chest, anywhere, just to comfort him but he was quick to slap it away. His strength leaving an instant bruise on my skin.

"Ah!" I pressed against the reddish patch that was forming.

Before I could even say anymore, "You two! Don't make out in the living room!" Yojin yelled, her eyes fixed on me and Jeon.

"Don't worry" Jungkook pushed himself away from the wall, closing the distance between us for a mere second before walking away, "we definitely won't".

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 824 26
"Like this, in a small gesture as the opening of ones hands, in a simple gesture of bravery, Jungkook and Hani rebirthed the world and the life that...
6.9K 320 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
478K 15.1K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk
106K 3.7K 18
Jeon Jungkook, the strongest and fastest alpha. Nicole Stephen, a smart doctor. Yes it's obvious, they fall in love. But do you know a werewolf has a...