He Is The Unwanted One

By queen_luscious_lips_

||Highest Ranking #96 in Teen Fiction (09/16/2017)|| Isadora Is just your average weird/mental individual wh... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
A/N
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
A/N
A/N
{20}

{15}

4.8K 275 61
By queen_luscious_lips_

Well let's get this thing started, putting on a real smile unlike Ms. Fake over here, Mr. Flanagan pulls out her chair and pushes it back in once she's seated. At least we know where Reiner got his manners from, one good thing they taught him.

Looking at me she finally speaks, "You must be Isadora, I'm Reiner's mother Ece Flanagan. It's nice to finally meet you."

Ok kinda thought her voice would sound like a witch but it's surprisingly soft and lovely unlike what she is.

"Mrs. Flanagan I heard many things about you so unfortunately it's not nice to meet you. I'm not going to sugar coat nothing," I gave her my best smile.

Those green eyes started at me shocked, finally composing herself she spoke again. "Well aren't you a firecracker as Danny said, I like that about you but hopefully your not this way with ever situation you in countered." She gives me a questioning look.

Ok..I totally didn't expect that there. She's smiling at me while I'm looking at her speechless. Mentally shaking my head I jump back into reality.

"So Mrs. Flanagan I didn't think you'll be so open like this at all. You haven't even acknowledged your son." Reiner's hand on my thigh squeezed tighter, looking over at him I smiled, I reached up to kiss his scar softly. I heard him let go of his breath as he looked at with that blank expression, but as always those eyes of his tell me and only me all of what he is feeling. Hearing a commotion I looked at the door.

Without a warning a girl maybe a year or so younger than me steps into the dining she's a replica of Mrs. Flanagan, but not her eyes they are brown just like her fathers. Walking up to the table she gazed at Reiner as though he is a ghost, rushing forward she hugs him. Uhm what the what!

Reiner ends up pushing her off him before he stood up, if looks could kill I'm telling you that poor girl brains would've been all over this room. Reaching out I pulled Reiner back into his seat. "Well look at this here, I'm Isadora and your are hun," the girl diverted her eyes away from Reiner to look at me.

In a soft low voice she answered, "I'm sorry but I am Yasmine, Reiner's little sister. It's nice to meet you Isadora."

Looking at Reiner I see his glaring daggers at the poor child, I pulled his hair, hearing him cursed under his breath means I accomplished my mission. "Reiner stop being mean and say hello before I pull your hair again."

Growling like the alpha male he is, "Hello Yasmin it's been a very long time."

It seems like hearing him speak to hear brighten up her whole night, those warm brown eyes seemed to glow then the biggest smile grace her face. Wow she's truly is a beauty, let hope she's not like her parents. Getting a quick glimpse of Mr. and Mrs. Flanagan I'm shocked, they both are showing love through their eyes just by looking at Yasmin. So what went wrong with my baby dragon that they don't love him. I feel myself tearing up, wow I actually can't deal with this.

Wiping my eyes before anyone noticed, but one person did. The one that'll notice if I change my nail polish or even the type of soap I used. Reiner.

Looking his way I smiled before speaking to Mr. and Mrs. Flanagan, "So what are we having for dinner?"

Mrs. Flanagan apologized and ask someone to bring out meals in. The meal consisted of baked pork chops, green beans, mashed potatoes, and a nice fluffy rolled that I devoured. That didn't stop me from thinking how could they treat Reiner like he's nothing when my baby is everything.

Ladies I know y'all understand how hard it is to come by a good man. One that won't make you feel worthless, used or unimportant. Reiner may look cold hearted but he is the most adored person I have in my life besides my mom. My childhood wasn't easy, I always been that big girl no matter the age. Like I said plenty of times I can get along with anyone but growing up was horrible with my dad who constantly called me fat and said things like I'll never find someone to love me. Oh let me not start on my older brother but I'll tell you my tragic life story later. Someday. Maybe.

The conversation at the dinner table was light, apparently they had someone do their research on my academics. I made sure to praise Reiner and myself, yes I'm one of the top students and so is Reiner. Actually Reiner is higher than me because some subjects be kicking my booty but we both have gotten a custom to helping each other and studying together. During the conversation it's been Mr. Flanagan adding Reiner into the mix and not Mrs. Flanagan.

I'm done with this because she's just rude and probably hurting my baby's feelings, his hand been on my thigh during the whole dinner.

Sitting down my fork and standing up after Reiner, "Well it's time for us to go because Mrs. Flanagan you are rude ma'am. Mr. Flanagan and Yasmin goodnight." After I did that Reiner nodded to his dad told Yasmin bye. The look on Mrs. Flanagan faced causes me to laugh on the way to the room and Yasmin looked disappointed while Mr. Flanagan had that blank expression on his face just like Reiner.

Sighing as I closed my bedroom, "your mom is a piece of work Reiner." Looking over at him I see him staring at me with such a cold expression. Walking up to him I wrapped my arms around his waist, "You wanna sleep in here with me tonight boo?"

Over the past few months I learned that Reiner is a man of few words unless he really need to speak to you.

"Yes, thank you Isadora I don't know what I would do without you."

Laughing, "You'll be like a chicken with his head cut off."

Reiner went to his room to get ready for bed while I did the same, after the shower I put my clothes on. Grabbing my flexy rods I waited for Reiner to come back so he could help me put them in. Yep I had him learn how to flexy rod my hair about a month ago and he is actually good at it. After some time went by I started to worry, so I walked out my room and into his. First thing i noticed was that Reiner was still in the shower, walking closer to the door it's opened so peeping in I see the shadow of Reiner in the shower. Well I guess I'll wait for him to get out, looking around his room, being nosy as always. I didn't even hear the shower cutting off or Reiner footsteps as he leaned against the door frame to towel dry his hair.

Turning around to look at the other side, I screamed when I saw him leaning there giving me a blank stare. Reiner has a towel wrapped around his waist hanging low and the other one on top of his head, all I can see is those green eyes staring at me. Wow, his body is scattered with freckles just like the rest of him. He is not that lanky type of guy, he have muscles on him, looking down his stomach that got specks of freckles on it, I see him developing a 6 pack. Let's not forget that happy trail of red hair that leads to we all know what. I started to fan myself as I hear him chuckling.

Narrowing my eyes, "What?!"

Pointing to the side of his mouth laughing, that's when I felt the drool. Rolling my eyes I flip him off walking out his room but not before he laughed so hard clutching his stomach.

Haha he can laugh all he wants I don't care, he lucky I didn't say nothing slick. Couple more minutes went by before Reiner came in to hell rolled my hair. After that we watched a few more episodes of Darker Than Black, about time we finished the first season we both was tired. I slept at one end of the bed while he slept at the other end. Reiner is a true gentleman, sitting my glasses on the nightstand I dozed off.

*Two Days Later*

Well it's Wednesday and I just learned that the Flanagan's throws a Christmas party every year on Christmas Eve so of course I gotta find myself a nice dress. Me and Reiner decided to go out looking today because he needs to be fitted for a tux, and yes we are going to match so those witches don't look at what's mine without knowing he's mine. At the moment I'm at the table eating my fruit salad when Yasmin came in, she's pretty cool in my book right now but for some reason Reiner won't speak to her so I'm always cautious of her.

Yasmin speaks to me, nodding my head at her cause my mouth is full at the moment, she doesn't stay long. I'm just really waiting on Reiner so we could head out.

The past two days been alright but I haven't talked to Mrs. Flanagan since that night because she's rude as fudge ball and I ain't gonna continue letting her upset my dragon.

Speak of the witch and she'll appear.

In walks Mrs. Flanagan talking on her phone, once she sees me she stops and told the person she'll call them back later. Lord why me? I always been a good girl, I love you with all my heart, I pray to you, and I go to your house to worship you.

"Hello Isadora how are you hun?"

Wait hold the phone why she ain't mad at me, I think she's up to something.

"Hey Mrs. Flanagan, I'm fine but I think it's time for me to go." Rushing out dinning room as my short and chubby legs could carry me. Well let's go find Reiner you guys.

So what do y'all think? Feedback is a great way for me to continue on with what I'm doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 20.2K 47
"Watch it." "Watch it," I mock him in a whisper, feeling brave. Suddenly, he gets up from his stool and stalks towards me. His large frame towering o...
202K 8.4K 26
Ofelia has just escaped from her abusive boyfriend who happens to be a rogue. Her and her boyfriend aren't each other's mates but promised to stay to...
19M 582K 55
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...
183K 4.8K 49
"He rests his forehead on mine and closes his eyes. Instantly, my own eyes flutter shut. I can feel his lips so very near to my own. 'Mia..," he say...