Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack...

By Jordananime

Elsa has just ended the eternal winter in Arendelle and has come back into ruling the kingdom. But when thing... More

Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack fan fiction❄
Frozen
Rise of The Guardians
Snow
Black
Winter Memories
A Truth A Past
Scars and Heartbeat
Plans Dreams Powers
Arendelle
Have I been Forgiven?
Ghost from the Past
Their Perfect Worlds
Snowflake's Dream
Blizzard's Wish
Her Awakener
His Nuisance
Decide and Decided
Death is Cold as Ice
The One You Run Home To
Different Forms of Punishment
The Request
Meeting The Council
His Dark Secret
The Secret the Walls allowed Me to Hear
A Goodbye
The Final Step
A Snowflake becomes A Storm Vol.2

Losing Control

8.1K 199 116
By Jordananime

I woke up, feeling hot and uncomfortable. I felt arms around my waist and a rock hard chest behind my shoulder blades.

Now I remember. After I changed into my night clothes and before I went to bed, Jack came into my room, only wearing pajama pants. He forcefully climbed into bed with me, wanting to wrap his arms around me as we slept. I told him no, wondering on what people would think if they saw us in the same bed, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. So...I gave up and let him sleep in my bed with me and I have to admit......I loved him being next to me and holding me.

I looked at the clock, it was 12:00 at night and my body was unbelievable hot. I had to get up...I had to get some water on my face. I began to slowly move out of Jack's arms, I was able to pry the off, enabling me to move, but as soon as they were off, they wrapped around me again, but tighter. I froze and I slowly turned around in Jack's arms, to see if he was awake. Sure enough I was met with a pair of beautiful dark blue eyes. I supported my torso up with my elbows, so I was looking down at him as he laid on the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a concern voice.

I smiled at him, "I'm just going to splash some water on my face to cool me down."

"Hmm," he said and then he placed his hand on my cheek. His eyes shot wide open.

"Elsa! Your burning up!" He said and I looked at him.

"What do y-" His hand on my cheek felt so good on my skin as he send his ice cold touch into my body.

"Mmm," I said as I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch. It was silent for a moment as I enjoyed Jack's cold touch on my skin, slowly cooling me down.

"Elsa," he said sweetly and he placed his forehead on mine and my breath hitched as more of his coldness spread through my body.

"Jack," I said as I leaned closer to him, my hand on his rock hard bare chest. I was so hot, that it felt like he was an iceberg that has been frozen for years.

"Elsa...you need to go and cool yourself off. I don't want you to have a heat stroke," he said, his voice laced with concern.

I nodded, this heat was making me delusional. "Yeah," I said as I sat up in bed, turning away from him. He was right...I needed to cool off, how ironic...the ice queen about to have a heat stroke...go figure. Okay, I really needed to get out of this bed...I'm beginning to make really, really bad jokes.

I moved the sheets off of me, the nice cold air hitting my over heated body. I hopped out of bed and began to walk to the bathroom in my room when Jack said...

"Don't take too long."

I turned my head to look at him and I smiled. "Don't worry...I won't."

"Good, because I would get lonely."

I chuckled, "no you won't."

"Yes I would."

"Your so stubborn," I said shaking my head at him.

"Only when it comes to something I want...and right now all I want is you," he said with a smirk on his face, I could feel my cheeks get warmer than they already were.

"Jack..."I said in a loud whisper.

"So hurry up," he said and he turned around in the bed, showing me his back. I looked at him and laughed, I just knew he was smiling as he laid there in bed.

"Alright," I said and I walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I decided to change out of my pajamas and put on a new set on, peeling the sweaty fabric off of my body. I went in my closet and slipped a black t-shirt with the black shorts, they were both made out of the same smooth fabric. After I changed a walked back into the bathroom and I stood in front of the sink, looking at myself in the mirror. My cheeks and ears were red, my forehead was covered with sweat, I looked exhausted, tired, and most of all dehydrated. I looked down at the sink, I placed my hand on the knob that said cold and I turned it.

Cold, refreshing, sparkling water came rushing out of the faucet. I leaned over, bringing my face over the sink as I placed my hands under the faucet. The cold water poured into my hands making me sigh with relief. I moved my hands under the water as it slowly cool me down, then I placed my wrist, my forearm, under the water sending sweet cold relief through my body. I cupped my hands under the faucet, and water poured into my hands as my hands slowly filled up with the water. Once my hands could hold all it could, I removed my hands from the faucet and poured it on my face, cold water falling from my forehead to my eye lids, my cheeks, my lips, my chin, down my neck, and onto my shoulders. I gave out a sigh of relief, and placed my hands under the faucet again wanting more. I splashed my face again, letting the water fall all over me, I turned the water off...feeling refreshed and happy.

I reached for the towel that was next to the sink hanging on the wall. My hands touching the soft fabric, I brought it to my face...wiping away the drops of water that still remained. I closed my eyes as I rubbed the towel over my face, then I placed it on the counter, my eyes still closed. I took in a deep breath and exhaled...enjoying the coolness that was now surrounding me. I slowly opened my eyes and I froze as I stared at my "reflection" in the mirror. It was me and yet......it wasn't me, in the mirror...I was wearing a black colored version of my ice dress, my hair was in it's usually braid...except it was black. But what scared me the most was my eyes...they were no longer their shade of blue...they were red...bloody red.

The girl in the mirror had black smoke or fog surrounding her, the girl looked at me and tilted her head to the left. She looked at me and narrowed her bloody red eyes...and then she gave me a shocked smile and said..."hello my old self." Then the next thing I knew she was laughing, with evil and wickedness.

The pain came back into my head, I clutched my head from the unbearable pain. I turned to the side, so my body was facing the door and then I moved back. My shoulder blades hitting the hard rock wall, I slowly slid down the wall, my hands still clutching my head. My knees came up to my chest as I crunched from the pain, then the images started to play. Anna, the children, mom and dad, and......Jack's...

"Elsa, please don't, it's me."

He said as he was pinned against the wall, with my ice daggers pointed at him. I was standing in front of him, my black ice dress draped on my body, my black braid behind me, and my bloody red eyes blazing. My eyes narrowed and I gave him a wicked smile.

"Good bye, Jack," I said and I let the ice daggers flying.

They stabbed his chest, his arms, his legs, and his neck. Blood painted the walls red and all I did was smile. Then the next thing I knew there was clapping, I turned around and smiled as I looked at the person who was emerging from the shadows.

"Well done, Elsa."

Pitch said as he emerged from the shadows, his golden eyes blazing, wearing a smirk on his face. I turned my whole body around and I walked over to him, throwing my arms around his neck.

"Anything for my lovely 'nightmare'."

He smiled.

"That's what I like to hear."

He said and he put his arms around me, bringing me closer to him, our bodies touching. I chuckled and I clawed my hands through his jet black hair. He brought his face closer to mine, his eyes flickered their bright gold and he licked his lips. Then he finally slammed his lips into mine.

"NOOOO!" I yelled and ice came forming around me. The ice rose up from the floor and it surrounding me in a half circle stopping at the wall. The ice formed up into ice daggers, with the tips pointing at me. I wrapped my arms around my knees and I hid my face in my legs...putting my forehead on my knees as I started to rock back and forth.

"Elsa!" Jack said as he came rushing into the room, the door flying open. His eyes fell onto me.

"Elsa!" He said with concern as he began to rush over to me.

"No! Don't come any closer!" I said putting my hand up, telling him to stop and he froze in place.

"Elsa-" He said as he took a step closer.

"Don't! I...I don't want to hurt you," I said barely getting the words out of my mouth as tears began to roll down my face. I began to shake, putting my hand down around my legs again. Jack looked down at the ice that was surrounding me, he looked at me and then he looked back down at the ice...his hands were in fist and his arms were angled closed a bit. Then he threw his arms down to their full extent and opened his hands, his palms facing down to the ground. The ice shattered into tiny little pieces, then melting, leaving no sign that they were there at all. My head shot up from my knees when I heard the ice shattered, Jack then looked at me, our eyes meeting.

"You won't hurt me," he said as he walked over to me.

"H-how do you know?" I asked as he stopped right in front of me. He looked down at me, he then slowly and gracefully crouched down in front of me, his face right in front of mine.

* Jack's P.O.V *

"NOOOO!" I heard Elsa scream from the bathroom and I jumped from the bed.

I ran to the door...afraid that I wasn't going to be able to reach her in time. My hand grabbed the door knob almost ripping it off with anticipation. I turned it and I pushed on the door with my full body...letting the door fly open.

"Elsa!" I said and that's when I my eyes fell on her. She was curled up in a ball, ice surrounding her, if they got any closer they will kill her.

"Elsa!" I said with urgency in my voice. I rushed over to her, wanting to help her...to ask what was wrong...to comfort her. I was inches away from the edge of the ice when Elsa said...

"No! Don't come any closer!" She said while putting her hand up telling me to stop. I froze, my eyes filled with fear and concern.

"Elsa-" I said my voice laced with concern. I took a step closer my bare feet touching the thin layer of cold ice.

"Don't! I...I don't want to hurt you," She said. Her voice was filled with so much fear...that it pulled at my heart...it killed me to see her like this. I needed to...I needed to be next to her...to hold her...I needed her. I looked down at the ice, it showed my reflection right back up at me...my eyes scanning my worried and tired face. I looked back up at Elsa, she was trembling......my jaw tightened and my hands became fist. I looked down at the ice, and I slowly began to bend my arms at the elbow, the ice began to crack splitting my reflection in two. Then I threw my arms down, opening my hands in the process and the ice shattered. Shards of ice decorating the floor with sparkles, then soon disappearing as I commanded them to do so. I looked up...Elsa was looking at me now, her face stained with tears...I sighed. I hated when I saw her cry...but she always looks beautiful when she does.

"You won't hurt me," I said softly as I walked over to her slowly. Her eyes followed my body as I moved closer and closer to her.

"H-how do you know?" She asked her voice filled with fear and doubt.

I crouched down to the left side of her knees. Her arms unwrapping themselves from her legs, and she extended her legs out a bit, letting them relax. Her palms laid on the cold tiled floor at her side's, her beautiful blue eyes were on me and on me alone.

"Because I know you," I told her and her eyebrows came together in concern.

"So does Anna and looked what happened."

"That's different," I said getting closer to her. I was on my knees now, my hands laid on each side of her on the floor, my torso hovering over hers.

"No...it's not."

"Yes...it is. Anna is an mortal...I'm an immortal and I can control ice like you can."

"But what if something happens? What if I lose control of my powers? What if Pitch-"

"I won't let that happen. I love you too much to let that happen!" I said stopping her protesting.

"But what if you can't stop it?"

"I will!" I said with determination.

"Jack-"

"Elsa," I said her name passionately. I looked at her lips and I couldn't control myself...I needed to kiss her, before I lose her...forever. I leaned in to kiss her, her eyes stayed on me as our noses touched, I could feel her warm breath that escaped her pale pink lips. My lips barely touched hers and that's when she turned her head to the side, looking at the cabinet that was under the sink, leaving her neck exposed.

"Elsa...why don't y-"

"I..." She took in a deep breath. "I don't want you to get to close to me."

I froze as the words came out of her mouth and she began to tremble.

"It would be better if you leave Arendelle and forget about me all together," she said trying to hide the pain in her voice. But I knew that she was choking on these words...not ever wanting these words to come out of her mouth.

"That won't work," I said in a low whisper.

"Why not?" She said still not looking at me.

"Because, I can't live with out you and you can't live without me either," I said and I gently and slowly placed my lips on her neck. I could hear her breath hitched in my ear, I moved my lips up and down her neck, Ohhh, how I wanted her so badly. I parted my lips, letting my tongue taste her soft and beautiful neck. She moaned as I moved my tongue on her skin, licking and tasting her, my heart was beating fast...I needed her so bad. My left hand went under her shirt, my thumb making soft and smooth circles on her bare skin, she gasped out the sudden feel of my touch, I smirked on her neck. My blood began to pump and I could feel my heart beat in my ears, Elsa always made me crazy...in a good way I mean. I moved my mouth up her neck, nibbling her skin as I went along.

"Mmmm," she purred as I moved up her neck to her ear.

"See...you can't live without me," I whispered in her ear before I lightly bit it. She gasped and my hand started to move up and down her stomach, wanting her more and more......let's face it I was addicted to her and her alone. But I was more addicting to her than just mentally...I was also addicted to her physically and I wanted all of her. My tongue crept out of my mouth and slowly licked the inside of her ear, making a shriek like moan come out of her mouth.

"Jack," she said seductively in my ear. I pulled back my head and looked at her......her cheeks were bright red and she was panting.

"I'm scared," she said quietly and she turned her head to look at me.

I put my face closer to hers and I tilted my head a little bit to the side, our lips almost touching, My eyes closed and so did her' s.

"Of what?" I asked softly and my heart began to pick up pace. I tried to controlled myself before kissing her, I wanted to know what she was afraid of.

"Of everything," she said moving her lips closer to mine.

"You can't be afraid of everything Elsa."

She gave out a small laugh, "I guess your right" she said quietly.

"So what are you afraid of?" I asked.

"Of hurting or losing..."

"Hurting or losing......what?" I asked with a little curiosity in my voice.

"You, I'm afraid of losing you," she said with so much passion it made my heart skip a beat. God, I wanted to kiss her so much.

"Then there's only one thing for you to do," I said as my lips brushed over her's as I spoke.

"What?"

"Don't ever let me go," I said and then I couldn't control it anymore and I slammed my lips into her' s.

Her hands went to my back as I started to move my lips on her's wanting to pry her mouth open. She slowly began to claw her hands up and down my back, sending fire through my entire body, I moaned as her hands went to the lower part of my back. I could feel her lips come up in a smirk, oh, that's how you want to play it? I moved my right hand from under her shirt and placed it on the exposed skin of her thigh. She gasped, her mouth now opening to mine, but I held back the temptation of putting my tongue in her mouth before I teased her for a bit. My hand squeezed her thigh tightly, her hands on my back tighten, digging her nails into my back, and a moan escaped my mouth. She chuckled...oh, now you've done it.

My hand slowly went up her thigh to her knee, then slowly and gently down her calf to her ankle. Moans and groans escaped her mouth and went into mine. I would say I win...but I'm not done teasing yet. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, touching her tongue lightly before I pulled it back into my own mouth. Teasing her and leaving her wanting more. I teased her two more times, but it also teased me as well, making me lose patience and control. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and twirled it with her's, she was sweet and I mean unbelievably sweet. Our lips and tongues moved in unison, wanting each other more and more.

If only I could get to home, I would.........Oh, geez......this girl is making me very naughty......I'm going to be on the naughty list for sure, North won't like that. Oh well.

We kissed like that for more then 5 minutes before we had to stop and breath. My forehead laid on her's, both of us panting and gasping for air. Our eyes were locked onto each other, and my lips turned up in a smirk.

"Wow," I said feeling completely happy.

"What?" she asked with curiosity in her voice.

"No wonder I love you so much......you make me utterly crazy."

She giggled, "and you make me utterly vulnerable."

I looked at her and smiled, mischief began to fill my eyes. That's when I saw her eyes lids begin to droop. It had to be 12:30 already and she had to be tired. I placed my left hand behind her neck, my fingers clawing through her beautiful pale blonde hair that was in her usually braid.

"Is my queen tired?" I asked softly, she lazily nodded her head.

I gave out a little chuckle and stood up, "Come on, let's take you to bed."

I extended my hand out to her and she took it in her own standing up in front of me. She stood up, I pulled her towards me, her body hitting mine.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked still fully alert.

"I'm taking you to bed...hold on," I said with a smirk and my hands went under her thighs and I picked her up. Her breath hitched and her legs wrapped around my waist as her arms wrapped around my neck. She looked down at me with annoyance.

"You know I can walk by myself...right?" She said a little irritated.

"I know...but I just like holding you to much," I said looking her straight in the eyes, I could see her cheeks turn red and I gave out a chuckle.

"I like it when you hold me too," she said in a small whisper.

"What was that?" I said as we walked out of the bathroom turning the light off. I turned the lights on in the bedroom while Elsa was in the bathroom.

"Nothing," she said quickly looking away.

"No, you said something what did you say?"

"I told you nothing."

"Fine then," I said and I dropped her down on the bed like a bundle of clothes.

"Then I guess I won't be sleeping with you tonight," I said playfully as I turned around and began to walk away.

"Jack-" she began.

"Good night, Elsa," I said throwing my hand up in the air waving it.

"I said, 'I like it when you hold me too'." I stopped.

"Don't leave me, please. I want you to sleep with me," she said. I turned my head to look at her and she was pouting like a little child, a very sexy child. I chuckled and I turned around, climbing into bed with her.

"You're so childish," I said as she curled into me, I pulled the blankets onto us.

"Only when I don't get what I want." She said her arms wrapping around me.

"And what do you want?" I asked already knowing the answer but I wanted her to say it.

"You and only you," she said as she buried her face into the nape of my neck.

I chuckled, "only me?"

Her arms tightened around me and she yawned, "Only you," she said lazily and her eyes began to close. A grin roused on my lips and I tightly wrapped my arms around her, bringing her closer to my body.

"Goodnight......my sweet snowflake," I whispered and I kissed her on the forehead. Then I closed my eyes...hoping to meet her in dream land.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jordananime here.

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait but I thank you so much for your patience...you guys all ROCK! I am also sorry for the short update but...I don't know what's wrong but I might have a bit of writers block. I mean I can write......but I can't think what I'm going to do next before I think it throughly and then write it. So yeah...I don't know what's going on...may be I need a break? I don't know or maybe I just need to read some books to get more inspiration.

Speaking of books...*cough* gothicfio *cough,cough* Angelgirl2710 *cough* LightningZero *cough,cough* PheonyXFowlkes *cough*...Jack frost 008 your on top of things...except your messages *smirks*. But the rest of you...I'm still waiting for updates, I know most of you are probably busy or maybe just procrastinating...you know who you are.

Anyway...I would like to thank all of you, oh so much and I hope you keep reading this book...because somewhere in the future. Something big is going to happen, but you won't find out until the end of the book...unless...you ask. ;P

Also in the chapter, "Have I been Forgiven," I had posted a video so I hope you see it and watch it. I loved it the moment I saw it on YouTube, so I hope you love it too. Also do you like the new cover or did you like the old cover better? LOVE YOU GUYS!

Read, comment, vote, write, get alot of sleep, don't be afraid, love, want, need, get out of bed and get some water, wear the right amount of clothing for the temperature, and

I hope to see you when the next Storm Hits.

Jordananime out :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 438 19
(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) As the eldest princess of Arendelle, heir to the throne, and obtaining special ice powers, Elsa carries plenty of str...
95K 3.6K 106
Elsa and Anna Moon are the Princesses of the Spirit World, daughters of King Manny Moon. Elsa has Ice magic and Anna has Fire magic. Pitch strikes ag...
13.7K 476 49
In this story, trust is everything. This is a Jelsa Fanfiction that takes place the years after Elsa "let it go" and after Jack and the gang defeated...
19K 862 36
This is an original story, plz don't steal Hiding away, Elsa felt that she hurt her sister too much, she could handle the pain, but soon it was too m...