Haikyuu!! Oneshots

By Hungry-Writer

(Completed!) Writing oneshots has been pretty fun so here's a Haikyuu onehsot collection! These are x reader... More

Kei Tsukishima x Reader: A Chance Encounter
Daichi Sawamura x Reader: Support
Oikawa Toru x Reader: Adventure
Asahi Azumane x Reader: Dinner
Tetsuro Kuroo x Reader: First Date
Yu Nishinoya x Reader: Qualities
Kotaro Bokuto x Reader: Silly Fears
Tanaka Ryunosuke x Reader: Sweet Kisses
Sugawara Koshi x Reader: Crush
Ushijima Wakatoshi x Reader: New School
Iwaizumi Hajime x Reader: Unknown Confessions
Tobio Kageyama x Reader: Thanks
Yamaguchi Tadashi x Reader: Passing Time
Akaashi Keiji x Reader: Sensitive
Announcement!

Shoyo Hinata x Reader: Lucky

7.4K 177 85
By Hungry-Writer

He's a ball of sunshine and he deserves better grades too lol. Well I hope this isn't too short (lol like him) but this was kind of spontaneous after a long time of not updating this collection. Enjoy!

You willed your legs to pedal harder, the trees on the side of the road becoming blurry with how fast you were going on your bicycle. Your favorite hill was coming up soon, it was hard to climb up, but once you reached the top it had the best view of your town. Plus you could go super fast downhill.

You could even see your school, Karasuno High, from there if you squinted. Here I go right to the top!  you thought giddily, your legs burning from exhaustion, but your mind was set on getting to the top...

"W-WOAH DON'T HIT ME!!" someone screamed and you slammed on your emergency brakes. Your eyes focused, and you saw a short guy with bright orange hair, holding his hands in the air as if he was surrendering. Your mind raced. How had you not seen them?

You were lurched forward violently, your black backpack slamming against you, and your head spun. What the hell?? you thought groggily as you tried to compose yourself. You had hit your brakes just in time too, you were only a few feet away from the poor guy.

"J-Jeez t-that w-was c-c-close..." the boy said, his knees wobbling a little bit. He was wearing athletic shorts, and red and white sneakers. He must've been running along the road. And you almost injured him!

"I'm so sorry! I'm usually so careful--I just--are you ok?" you asked him frantically, getting off your bike. Like him, your knees were wobbling and your hands felt clammy too. You were very close to bursting into tears, you felt so bad.

But to your surprise, the boy just started smiling at you. You gaped at him dumbly. Why would he smile at you like that? This was a serious situation!

"I'm fine, really. I've experienced closer brushes with death before." he said his eyes darkening for a second.

"W-what do you mean?"

"There's a lot of scary guys on my volleyball team. Especially Kageyama. I think I've actually lost my ability to feel scared about anything else now." he confessed to you. You gulped and wondered what type of cruel life this poor boy led. You knew some second years on the volleyball team, and they seemed kind of loud and rowdy.

You wanted to make him feel better. Instead you just said, "That's good!" and you awkwardly tried to get back on your bike. You were at a loss for words, so the best option right now was to just leave right? 

Before you could get on your bike however, you felt a small tug at your arms. You looked at the boy, his brown eyes were wide and shining, and you felt like you were staring at the sun itself. His stare was too intense...

"Wait, I don't even know your name. No one will believe me if I tell them this happened so--"

"It's y/n l/n." you stated without hesitation. "I guess since I almost snuffed you out I should know your name too."

He smiled and said, "It's Shoyo Hinata. Thanks for not snuffing me out by the way!"

You laughed and got on your bike, in one swift motion. "Well, see you around Hinata. I promise to be more careful!"

 You biked up the last portion of the hill, stopping at the top to wave goodbye to him, before speeding down the road.

...

"I can't believe I have to read fifty pages by Wednesday! It's just not fair!" you complained to your friend, as you plopped down in your seat. Monday had barely started and English class had already kicked your butt.

Your friend, Mitsuki, snickered and sat down in her seat in front of yours. "That's what you get for being placed in the advanced class. And I think it's karma for that one time you reminded him about the homework."

"Hey I worked really hard on that assignment--"

"Is y/n in here?" 

You looked over and saw a girl with short blonde hair, standing by the doorway of your classroom. Hmm, isn't she a first year?

"Yeah that's me," you said getting up out of your seat, "did you need something?"

"I--I'm actually here for a friend, my name's Y-Yachi." she said stammering quite a bit. "Sorry I've just never been in a s-second year c-classroom."

You chuckled and remarked that it wasn't that much different from a first year classroom, save for the extra homework.

She nodded along with your words, her brown eyes boring into your own as she listened intently. She must be really good at following lectures...

"Anyway, you said you came here because of a friend? Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, it's actually Hinata who sent me. He wanted me to tell you 'thanks' for not hitting him with your bike yesterday."

"Huh?! Hinata goes here? How did he know I go here?" you asked. Karasuno was kind of a small school, it was strange that you two never crossed paths.

She shrugged saying, "He can be observant when he wants to be I suppose." You thought back to that fateful day, and realized that you were wearing your school blazer that day because it got cold when you went really fast on your bike. He must've seen that, and easily connected the dots himself.

Great! Not only does he know who I am, but know I have the added embarrassment of not knowing him at all! How rude!

"Well I've gotta get back to class now--"

"Yachi wait! When does Hinata usually leave school?"

"Well volleyball practice usually lasts a long time with him. It can go well into the night." she said her big brown eyes narrowing slightly. You guessed that she had stayed there at night too, helping them practice. "Just drop by the gym after school if you want."

"I will! Thanks."

...

Come to think of it, I don't think I've been in the gym since last year, you thought to yourself as you walked towards the large modern gymnasium. It was an intimidating building that was for sure, and you imagined poor little Hinata running millions of laps until he dropped. What torture!  

As you got closer you could hear faint yelling, and running from inside the gym. You had never seen the a real volleyball game before, you were curious to see just what this game was about.

You opened the large gym door, taking off your school shoes quickly before walking inside. The sound of sneakers slapping against the wood floor filled the entire room. You spotted Hinata zipping past his teammates to the front of the court in an instant. He jumped higher than the net itself, and slammed down the volleyball spiking it directly into the other side of the court.

It was so fast,  that you had barely even seen the volleyball move to his hand. It was just suddenly there. 

You breathed out in awe, and saw Yachi coming towards you with a huge smile on her face. "It's pretty intense huh? Seeing that quick attack for the first time." she said standing next to you.

"I-I-I can't believe that...jeez, it's insane! Hinata just jumped in, and wabaam! I didn't know volleyball was this quick, or intense!" you exclaimed loudly, and Hinata turned his head over in your direction. His eyes widened, and he wrung his hands together nervously as he jogged over to you.

"Hinata! That was amazing!" you told him and his face erupted in a furious blush at the loud compliment. "I bet your opponents in real games crap their pants when they see that."

"I hope not, but it is really fun to be thought of as intimidating. And nailing a hard spike...it's the best!!" Hinata replied excitedly, redness still evident on his face.

"Ha! Well I'm just glad I didn't hurt you, your spikes are too cool to miss." you said. "I better get going I have a lot of studying to do. See you around guys." Yachi smiled and waved goodbye, telling you to come back anytime.

You stepped outside, putting your school shoes back on quickly. "Hey! Wait...um, y/n...did you want to do something? With me?"

You looked up and saw Hinata, standing close to you, his brown eyes shining brightly. "You mean like, right now?" you asked him.

He coughed and spluttered out something you couldn't quite catch. He tried to regain his composure, taking a deep breath in. 

"S-Sorry, I meant...like doing something...not at school. And not right now," he said slowly articulating his words carefully, "just another time, like a casual...um like--"

"Like a date?" 

".......YES!!"

"Woah!" you said, jumping slightly at his sudden outburst. You chuckled and smiled at him feeling elated all of a sudden. "I would love to. I promise I won't almost kill you this time."

"Hmm, t-that sounds g-good to me!" he replied.

"Well, I know where to find you now Hinata. I'll see you tomorrow after school."

You leaned over, planting a chaste kiss on his soft cheek. "See ya' later!" you said turning away from him, feeling heat travel throughout your entire face. Tomorrow couldn't come any faster as far as you were concerned.        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.8K 81
Oneshots featuring the boys of Haikyuu who are losing their minds for you~ I do male characters x female reader. May contain inappropriate content, s...
1.8M 20.3K 64
Hello there!! So I know there are many of these but I love this anime so imma do scenarios with them. There are some one shots in here as well. Check...
34.1K 442 19
‼️just so yk this book has been discontinued‼️ TY FOR 9k!!!!! LIKE WJAT haikyuu boyfriend scenarios cause, why not?
46.1K 672 19
boyfriend scenarios with the haikyuu boys and a male reader. theres not many of these so i made one :) characters included: β€’tsukishima πŸŒ™ β€’yamaguchi...