Unforgiven - Complete

By The_Same_Deep_Waters

𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 ▸ [AU, Human] Dimitri and Rose were one of the power couples at St. Vladimir's Academy... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-eight

1.1K 44 0
By The_Same_Deep_Waters

Waking next to Dimitri had to be the most blissful feeling imaginable. He was so warm and solid. Rose felt comforted waking in his arms. His sheer size made her feel protected, and she adored the way he liked her right next to him even when they slept.

Last night had been something else. Once Rose had overcome her fear, their lovemaking had been tender and passionate. She'd been so turned on she'd climaxed quickly. Half asleep, Rose smirked, recalling the look on Dimitri's face when she'd cum hard on his cock. The dude seriously looked as though he'd cured cancer he'd been so proud! The second time he'd been too busy with his own orgasm to focus entirely on hers, but he'd still looked pretty damned happy!

"I can feel you staring, Roza," Dimitri mumbled, eyes closed but a smile on his lips.

"I'm sorry. I just like looking at you," she replied with a satisfied sigh, nuzzling in closer to him.

Dropping a sleepy kiss onto her shoulder, Dimitri mumbled he liked looking at her too. They were still cuddling twenty minutes later when there was a knock at the door.

"Ugh! Who would be knocking at 8.30 in the morning?" Dimitri grumbled, climbing out of bed and donning his boxers before going to the door.

"Morning lovebirds!" Lissa chirped happily, taking in Dimitri's barely clad state and then looking to the bed where Rose was curled up under the quilt. "Did you have a good night?" she asked naughtily raising her eyebrows wickedly at Rose.

"I'm going to have a shower," Dimitri grumbled, leaving the door open for Lissa to follow him into the motel room while he picked up his duffel and headed for the bathroom.

Lissa closed the door and flopped onto the bed next to Rose, catching a look at Dimitri's muscled back before he firmly closed the bathroom door.

"Well?!" Lissa asked. "How was last night?"

Rose blushed. "Wonderful," she admitted.

"So you...?"

Blushing more, Rose nodded.

"And it was good?" Lissa pressed.

"Wonderful," Rose said again, lying back on the pillows with a dreamy grin. "How was your night? Did Christian like your green nightie?"

"I think so," Lissa said playfully. "It wasn't on for long!"

The girls were laughing and chatting when Dimitri emerged from the bathroom, freshly showered, shaved, dressed and looking delicious.

"I'd better go see if Christian's finished getting ready. He's a bit nervous, so I thought we could get breakfast and then maybe hang out until it's time for us to meet Lucas?"

"Sure thing. Give me ten minutes to get dressed, and we'll come to your room," Rose promised as Lissa let herself out of their room.

Once the door closed, Rose sat up in bed letting the bedclothes fall to her lap.

"I'm never going to get sick of seeing you like that," Dimitri commented.

"Like what?" Rose replied innocently, running her fingertips absently across the top of one of her exposed breasts.

"Naked and in my bed," Dimitri said, his voice deep and husky.

"Well you get to enjoy it again tonight," she said with a grin, stepping out of bed and crossing to her duffel. Grabbing her wet bag, she sauntered naked past Dimitri and into the bathroom, intentionally leaving the door open.

She stepped into the shower, soaping herself down under the soft spray, pretending not to notice Dimitri leaning on the bathroom door frame, arms crossed in front of him, watching her with hungry eyes.

"Like what you see, Comrade?" Rose teased, her eyes closed as she was shampooing her hair.

"I love what I see, milaya," he confirmed, his eyes meeting hers when she'd washed the suds from her hair. She stepped out of the shower, and Dimitri handed her a towel, watching silently as she dried herself down.

She stopped to give Dimitri a quick kiss then walked past him back into their room, rifling through her bag until she found a cute bra and panty set and put them on, followed by skinny jeans and a tight v-necked top.

"Come on Comrade. Last night made me hungry. I need food!" Rose whined, grabbing Dimitri's hand and pulling him toward the door.

"Ok," he smiled, grabbing his jacket and hers as she charged outside.

Rose shivered. "It's cold – I need to go back and get my... Oh – thanks," she said lovingly as he opened her jacket for her to put her arms in. "That's why I love you," she laughed, waiting for him to put his own coat on before putting her arms around his neck and rewarding him with a kiss. "Now let's get food!"

She banged impatiently on Lissa and Christian's door, and it was opened almost immediately.

"You said ten minutes," Lissa grumbled. "That was more like fifteen!"

"It's Rozalia Mazur time, be grateful it's not twenty," Christian joked from where he was sitting on the bed.

After he had locked up, they followed Christian into the car, driving straight to the McDonalds a few blocks away.

"Let's eat in," Lissa suggested, so Christian parked and the four of them went in to place their orders; Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfait for Lissa, a Sausage and Egg McMuffin for Rose, two Bacon and Egg McMuffins for Christian, and a couple of Sausage, Egg and Cheese McGriddles and a serve of hotcakes for Dimitri.

"What? I'm hungry!" Dimitri defended when he caught Christian's astounded look.

"Don't worry, babe. You've earned it," Rose whispered into his ear, running her finger suggestively down his shirt-clad chest and stopping just above the waistband of his pants. They were standing to one side waiting for their order, Lissa and Christian talking, Rose and Dimitri cuddled together.

Once their food was ready, they looked around to find a spot to eat. The restaurant was pretty busy with young families and groups of teenagers, but there were a few tables free outside near the kids' play equipment.

Seating themselves at the table, Lissa looked around curiously. "Aren't some of these the same kids from the restaurant last night?"

"It's hard to say – they all look the same to me," Dimitri commented disinterestedly.

"That's because of the inbreeding," Christian muttered under his breath, causing their table to erupt with laughter.

Rose was starving and hoovered her food down in about three bites. Sitting next to Dimitri and idly drawing patterns on his leg, she waited until Christian turned to kiss Lissa before knocking off his second muffin.

"Give it back, Rose!" Christian bellowed, turning back to his tray to find it bare, and Rose waving his muffin in front of her insolently.

"Make me, Chrissie!" Rose laughed, jumping up from the table and launching herself into the labyrinthine tubing of the vacant children's playground.

"Oh, it's on, Rosie. You don't touch a man's food!"

"I didn't," she teased, leering out at him through a perforated metal grille near the top of the structure. Boy, could she climb fast! "I took yours!"

His manhood slighted and muffin pilfered, Christian declared war, following Rose into the play equipment with a battle cry that attracted the attention of the teenagers inside. He swiftly climbed to the top of the tubing, but Rose taunted him by standing on the outside, taking a bite of the muffin.

"Delicious!" she called out as Christian made his way down the slide towards where she was standing. By the time he'd reached the bottom, she was back in the aerial tubing, cleverly keeping stationary so Christian couldn't track where she was. Walking around looking at the plastic pipes from below, a portion of one looked darker than the rest – as though someone was hiding inside that part of the tubular maze. Turning to look at Lissa and Dimitri's amused expressions he held his finger up to his lips cautioning them to be silent. He moved to the end furthest from where he thought Rose was hidden calling out to her.

"I know you're in there. I'm coming for you and my muffin!"

Keeping her silence, Rose thought Christian was far away, so was taken by surprise when he silently climbed the slide and appeared within the tube directly in front of her.

She squealed loudly and took off in the other direction, scrambling towards the fireman's pole at the other end of the maze. Flinging herself at it, she slid down, but Christian was on her heels and immediately followed. The two landed as one on the springy surface below, Christian rolled Rose over his knee and was about to exact his revenge in the form of a spanking.

"Dimitri!" she squealed, embarrassed that she was about to be paddled like a two-year-old in public. "Don't let him spank me!"

"Christian, let her up. No one will be smacking her," Dimitri said still smiling but in a tone of voice that made it known he expected to be obeyed.

"But she stole my muffin!" Christian whined, feeling jibbed.

"I'll buy you another one, baby," Lissa promised sweetly, smiling encouragingly as Christian reluctantly let Rose go. Rose immediately bounded off, sitting so close to Dimitri she was almost on his lap.

"Sucked in, Chrissie. Dimitri won't let you spank me," she called out in a sing-song voice to where he was still sitting at the foot of the fireman's pole.

"That's right," Dimitri said firmly. "I'm going to tickle you instead!"

Dimitri grabbed her and started tickling all her sensitive spots – the back of her neck, under her arms and her stomach.

"No! Not fair! No more tickling!" Rose wailed as Dimitri's hands seemed to be everywhere – and not in a good way.

"Are you ready to apologize to Christian?" Dimitri asked, pausing momentarily in his assault.

"Never!" Rose laughed, giggling as Dimitri started tickling her again. After another minute of squeals and laughter, she begrudgingly growled, "Sorry for stealing your muffin, Christian!"

Sitting back at the table, Christian was laughing so hard he was almost crying seeing Rose is such an ignoble position.

"What was that Rosie? I don't think I heard you?"

Dimitri looked at her and raised an eyebrow expectantly.

"I said I'm sorry for stealing your muffin, Christian... But it was yummy!" she said poking her tongue out at him.

"Honestly you two! Dimitri and I can't take you anywhere," Lissa laughed, getting up to replace Christian's muffin and get their usual drinks order. They'd done McDonald's together before school so many times; she didn't even need to ask what everyone would have; lattes for her and Rose, black coffee for Dimitri and a mocha for Christian.

Watching Lissa walk to the counter, Rose noticed several teenaged males admiring her best friend. With her pale blonde hair, slim figure and legs that seemed to go on forever, Lissa was a knockout. Even when they were younger, she'd always been gorgeous. Rose, however, had gone through a decidedly ugly duckling stage. Before her curves had developed, and her Mom dragged her along to a good hairdresser and the orthodontist, guys hadn't looked at her twice. Then almost overnight she grew boobs, and her braces came off, and suddenly guys started showing an interest! Still – she was secretly glad Dimitri had missed her unattractive stage. That was one of the problems growing up with the same bunch of kids since kindergarten; she could remember the guys in her class back when they wore short shorts, and the thought wasn't appealing!

"What are you smiling about?" Dimitri asked as Christian went to help Lissa with the drinks.

"Just remembering when you started at St. Vlad's," she murmured.

"When you teased me about my accent and not knowing American slang?" he said dryly.

"I didn't tease you... I was just making conversation!"

"You nicknamed me Comrade!" he pointed out, lifting an eyebrow.

"And now you love it," Rose concluded triumphantly. He laughed because she was right. He wouldn't let anyone else get away with it, but from her it was ok. Leaning forward, he grabbed her hand and then kissed her, meanwhile rubbing his thumb lovingly across her promise ring.

"Yes, I do," he admitted. "But only from you, Roza."

The four were drinking their coffees when a contingent from a nearby table of teens approached.

"Hello again," a girl said, directing her comments to Dimitri. He didn't seem to recognize her, but Rose identified her as the pushier of the two girls from last night. "Are you coming to the lacrosse game today? I realized I didn't give you the address last night."

Dimitri felt Rose tense a little beside him.

"Hmm – I'm not sure. Babe? Do you want to go see a local lacrosse game?" he asked Rose, knowing full well she'd rather watch two snakes mate in a bucket of snot.

"Maybe," she cooed, playing with his chest. "What time is it on?"

"Starts at eleven at the school gym. You look like the sporty type," the young woman said, ignoring Rose while shamelessly eyeing Dimitri's toned arms and muscled physique. "Do you play?"

"Basketball," he said, answering her question but his eyes never leaving Rose's. "Thanks for the invite. If we find ourselves at a loose end, we'll come down."

"Great. I'd love to see you there," the local girl said, attempting a flirty flick of her hair over the shoulder as she and her friends departed.

Rose smiled at Dimitri sweetly. They'd be going to that game over her dead body, and he knew it!

"I'd invite you to lunch with us, but I think it's better it's just Lissa, Lucas and me," Christian said apologetically.

Rose nodded. "Agreed," she said with a supportive smile. "I thought Dimitri and I could go shopping. I wanted to get a book," she said decisively.

Their coffee's finished, the headed back to the car, Rose ignoring the tittering from a group of girls as they passed. Back at the motel, they all piled into Christian and Lissa's room. The cable channels sucked, but they managed to find a comedy and the four of them piled onto the bed and watched it. No one mentioned Lucas or the upcoming lunch, but Christian was getting edgier the closer it got to noon. At 11.40 his phone pinged. A text from Lucas; he'd arrived in town and was waiting outside a restaurant along the main drag.

Christian texted him back, and the four of them got ready to leave.

"You ok if we catch a lift to the restaurant?"

"Sure," Christian said, tension pouring off him.

"Have you got your list of questions?" Lissa asked him tenderly.

"Yeah," he said patting his jacket pocket.

"Questions?" Rose asked curiously.

"Christian isn't sure whether this is a one-off meetup or if he's going to keep in touch with Lucas. So over the last week, he's written down the questions he wants answered. He didn't want to forget anything."

"Makes sense," Rose said quietly, meeting Christian's eyes in the rear vision mirror and smiling supportively. They were at the restaurant in moments, and the four piled out of the car.

"I don't know how long we'll be, but I'll text Rose once we're done," Christian offered nervously.

"Take your time, man. I know this is big for you," Dimitri said, giving his best friend a man hug.

Rose wished Christian and Lissa good luck, and then took off hand in hand with Dimitri in the direction of the shops, nodding at a nervous Lucas Ozera as he climbed out of a late model sedan and walked towards Christian and Lissa.

"So did you really want to buy a book?" Dimitri asked Rose, enjoying the opportunity to simply walk around holding her hand.

"If I find the right one," Rose said carelessly, not giving anything away.

They wandered through a few shops looking around. Their first stop was to grab some lunch. There weren't a lot of options, but they found a Subway and split a sandwich. Rose was relieved to note while a few teenagers were working in shops, the bulk of them must be at the lacrosse game. Not that Rose was jealous, but other girls flirting with her man in front of her got really old really quickly. Besides, she did want to buy a book.

She was starting to wonder whether this town even had a bookshop when they spotted a tiny shop front with books displayed. Stepping inside, they appreciated the front was deceiving – while the store was narrow it went back for ages.

"What sort of book are you looking for, milaya?" Dimitri queried thoughtfully.

"I'll know it when I see it," she said noncommittally, wandering around beside her man. He stopped off at the Westerns section. He'd read his first one a few weeks ago and had particularly enjoyed it. The stories of the American 'wild west' were so completely removed from how he'd grown up; he said it was like escaping into another world and he was keen to get a couple more titles. Rose rolled her eyes. She'd given him heaps of shit when he'd read the first one, but she'd not foreseen it might become a 'thing.'

Still, right now it served her purposes. Keeping a wary eye on Dimitri, she moved around the shop looking for the right section. Meditation, self-help, mindfulness, family health. Bingo. There were more offerings on the shelf than she'd anticipated, so looking up to make sure her man was suitably engaged, Rose flipped through a couple of books. Nothing seemed to be quite what she was after until she spotted one that looked promising. Flipping through it hopefully, she found it was just what she was after.

"Can I help you?" an older woman asked, interrupting Rose's quick perusal.

Trying not to blush, Rose handed the older woman the tome.

"Yes. I'd like this, please," she said looking the woman in the eye.

"A good choice. Best one available in that genre," she replied smiling kindly.

"Can you ring it up and pop it in a bag? I'll just see if my boyfriend wants anything."

Almost racing back to Dimitri's side, Rose found he'd chosen another two Western novels. Walking together to the counter, Rose was relieved to see her book was already in a sturdy paper bag.

"We'll take these two as well," Rose said, handing over Dimitri's selections.

Dimitri reached for his wallet, but Rose laid a hand on his arm. "My treat, Comrade."

"If you insist," Dimitri said, cuddling her around her waist from behind as Rose handed across her card.

"Did you want to do anything else or should we go back to the motel?" he asked conversationally. They'd walked four of the five blocks toward the motel, so they were only a couple of minutes away. "We could keep shopping... The lacrosse game will be finished soon so we might run into some of your friends," he teased.

"I'll be fine," Rose said acerbically, pocketing her card, thanking the store attendant and grabbing the bag. They walked back hand in hand to the motel, Dimitri opening the door for them a few minutes later.

"What do you want to do?" he asked. "We could watch another movie?"

"Hmm. I thought maybe we could read?" Rose said sweetly, reaching into the bag and passing him his novels.

"Good idea. What did you end up getting?" he asked, sitting up against the bedhead.

"Just a reference book," she said, flopping onto the bed next to him and pulling out the weighty book she'd purchased. 'An Illustrated Guide to Lovemaking.' Opening it at random, she saw a provocative illustration of a man and woman in a sexual position with an accompanying explanatory text. She flipped through the pages, revealing position after position as well as sections on cunnilingus, fellatio and a few things Rose wasn't sure she'd ever be wanting to try but never say never...

"What's that for?" Dimitri asked nervously.

"Well... We're both new to this... I thought maybe we could look through it together and come up with some ideas?" she tempted. "A sexual to do list?!"

Dimitri adjusted his pants which were getting a little tight at the front before lifting his arm for Rose to cuddle beneath, the book resting on her legs. Opening it at the beginning, she flipped through a few pages, and they checked them out together until Dimitri let out a soft moan, pointing to one illustration.

"That looks really hot, milaya. I'd like to try that with you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 14K 104
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 - 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ▸ After consummating their passion in the cabin, Dimitri and Rose are hopelessly...
104K 4K 45
𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 ▸ Rose and Lissa have been best friends since kindergarten. Their friendship has grown and changed but they still have...
58.4K 1.2K 33
ADULT SEXUAL CONTENT ~ High school senior Dimitri just discovered his father's new neighbor - a beautiful college girl. One problem: She doesn't kn...
5.3K 135 21
People who have not read the Vampire Academy series may read this book as it includes a summary of what you need to know. This starts after Shadow Ki...