Sister of the Bad Boys

By Angel_Loves_Books

"Why can't you let me be my own person?! You 3 are always controlling my life and I hate it. I hate it!" Tur... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
7
A/N-Im sorry
8
A/N-shoutout
10
A/N shoutout
11
12
A/N - Happy Eid
A/N Sorry guys
13
14
15
A/N
16
A/N Book Cover
17
18
100k THANKS YOU
19
20
A/N Merry Christams
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
R.I.P
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
a/n

9

15.9K 441 159
By Angel_Loves_Books

Another chapter!

I have chosen the characters that will play Kyle. I don't think I mentioned Kyle's surname..if I did then it had been changed to 'Gaquela'

Kyle Gaquela played by Mathew Daddario

I don't know about Jace and Jake yet. Comment an actor who could play them both as they are identical. You can choose any actor-they don't have to be twins in real life.

Thank you sara723 for suggesting the idea!

I hope you all enjoy the chapter

I'm basically staying in my room all today.

Yawning, I got out of bed and made my way to my bathroom.

Let's just say this.....

I regret looking the mirror.

My hair looked like a tornado hit it. My cheeks were covered in dry tear tracks and my eyes looked and were pretty much  dead.

If there any auditions for the Evil Queen disguised as the Hag on Snow White, then I will be a perfect candidate for the Hag.

As usual, I brushed my teeth and combed my hair so it was knot-free.

After, I stood next to the rainforest shower I had and turned it on, waiting until the temperature was right until I stripped and got in.

As usual, I used my golden raspberry and mint shampoo and conditioner and scrubbed my body.

10 minutes later, I was out, dried and in my robe, looking for some clothes to wear.

I wasn't leaving my room today so I decided on wearing my grey Maverick shirt with some knee high shorts.

Like Logan would say

'Get your mercy at Loganpaul.com/shop!'

My watch told me that it was currently 1pm. I guess I was tired after yesterday's event.

I didn't want to go there right now.

All of a sudden, I heard a huge bear growl hungrily for food...sorry...I heard wrong.... I actually heard a stomach growl hungrily for food-both growls sound the exact same.

Yet the stubborn self I am, I didn't want to go downstairs. I wanted to show my brothers I was upset.

Buuuuttttttt

I always have some sort of food in the mini fridge I keep hidden. My brothers wouldn't be too happy if they found out I have a mini fridge and they don't.

Cara gave it to me as a gift. I've always wanted one! When she gave me it 3 weeks ago, it felt like Christmas all over again.

I hadn't really stocked up because I couldn't be bothered so all I had were a few pieces of fruit, some water, an unopened Pepsi can and a massive bar of chocolate.

Decided to be healthy, I took an apple.

Is it weird that when ever I have an apple, I always rate it from 1-10. I like my apples hard, not mushy and soft. And the juiciness has to be perfect-not too juicy yet not too tasteless!

I bit into the apple.

Eh, I'd give it a 6. It was hard, but too juicy for my liking.

I ate the apple anyway whilst listening to music on my iPod. This time, I had earphones with me coz Im sMarT      .

As I did, I couldn't help but feel guilty that Andrew is waiting at the cafe, waiting for me to come.

Poor Drew

But of course I'm gonna make it up to him. I'd be a bad friend if I didn't

I finished my apple and washed my sticky hands before sitting near my window, watching people pass by.

I was staring at the view and daydreaming for a long time because when I next looked at the time, it was 3:49pm.

I guess I got lost in daydreaming, like how Jaqueline Wilson did during school.

Aww now I really wanna read some Jaqueline Wilson books. I mean, she's a brilliant author!

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps-loud footsteps. Not wanting to talk to any of my brothers, I sat on my head, leaning against the breadboard whilst pretending to read some random book I had on my floor. Once I read the first line, I stopped reading since I knew it was some fairy tale book.

It's always the 'once upon a time'

I hate typical fairy tale love stories where the prince typically saves the princess. I like stories that is set in the way of the remake of Rapunzel-Tangled.

That's a good movie that I will soon be watching.

As I actually started reading, I heard a knock on the door.

Who knew my brothers could actually knock?

"Ari. Can I come in?" That voice belonged to Damien. I stayed quiet, hoping he'd take a hint and leave me alone.

But he didn't

He went and walked straight in. I didn't risk looking at him as I heard him come closer. My bed dipped when he sat down.

Someone needs to lay off the junk food

"Ari?" I kept my mouth shut, not giving him the satisfaction of an answer. He brought his hand to my face but before he could turn my head, I shifted so my back was facing towards him.

Gurl, you better talk to the back coz the face ain't listening!

'Actually, it's talk to the hand because the-'

Did I need your opinion mind?

'Technically yes as I am the place where you keep all your-'

I never asked for your full life story so shut the mayo up.

'My life story would be your life-'

Does anyone have a gun?

"Ari, I'm sorry if I upset you or anything but I am just trying to protect you. We all are," he explained as I continued to 'read' my book. It went quiet, and I thought he might have left but I thought wrong when Nutty came up to my face.

"Come on Ari, forgive your brothers. For me?" Damien said in a squeaky voice, moving Nutty's head so it looked like he was saying it.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is when I broke out a smile.

I think Damien saw it as he smiled wider. "Do you forgive me?" He asked as I sat up so I was facing him.

I put my finger on my chin, pretending to think and then shook my head 'No' . His smile fell and was replaced by an evil grin. "You know, I think it's a really hot day and it might be a good time to cool down a little?"

My eyes showed confusion but then widened as I realised what he was saying.

And that's how I ended running out of my room, Damien on my tail.

He was going to throw me in the pool. And let's just say this-I hate swimming in cold water and our pool is most likely to be freezing.

Sliding down the banister, I ran into the lounge to see Damon and Daniel watching TV.

"HELLPPP!" I screamed as they both stood up, alarmed I hid behind them both as Damien entered the living room. He saw me behind them and gave me a little wave with a sadistic grin on his face.

He looked like some serial killer who has cornered his prey.

WTM

"Hand her over."

Damon smirked as Daniel just smiled, shaking his head.

"Why would I need to hand her over to you?" Damon asked, making me smile.

Wow, Damon is actually on my team?!

"It'd be easier if I did it myself." Before I could comprehend, he picked me and made his way to the sliding doors. He used his foot to open it and seconds later, we were at the edge of the pool.

To be honest, I thought he would actually be nice and place me in the shallow end.

But nooooo, he goes right to the deepest part of the pool-and trust me this is really deep.

I clung onto Damons shirt, looking at him with pleading eyes. "Please don't?" I squeaked out, looking at the water before returning to look at him. He smirked, deciding on taking advantage of the situation.

"Who's the best brother?"

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"You."

"Who's your favourite brother?"

I rolled my eyes mentally again.

"You"

He pretended to think. "Last time you said that, you said you didn't mean it. So I guess this is a bye bye."

My eyes widened and before I could reply, he threw me in the pool.

What a jerk!

The cold water tickled my skin as I swam down. I hated swimming but I'm glad I learned how to swim.

Funny memory-a months ago, Damien took us too a beach. We sat down and enjoyed the sun. I decided to go cool down by going into the sea. The waves were really big but I didn't think they could carry me. Everyone else were ok in them. Unfortunately, I found out the hard way. I was really really light and the wave was heavy enough to pull me back. Daniel had to pull me out and after that, I never stepped foot into the sea again.

Anyway, back to the story-

Now, this is what you call revenge.

Watch and learn

I stayed at the bottom, holding my breath. I'm quite lucky that I've learned to hold my breathe underwater for at least 3 minutes.

When I looked up, I could see the one blurry figure looking down at my body. I saw another approach and just as I was about to run out of breath, somebody jumped in and started swimming towards me. I closed my eyes and let my arms fall out, making it look realistic.

He grabbed me and swum back up, placing me on the swimming pool edge. I heard Damien's voice from afar as the person who pulled me up got out too.

"Shït!" I heard Damon curse as I felt his hands on my face. I tried my best not to cringe-this is not the time. He slapped me face, lightly. "Come on Ari wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see a worried Damon looking over me. His face went through different emotions-relief, confusion, realisation and then anger. "Gotcha!" I said, sitting up in my drenched clothes.

"YOU IDIOT! You know how scared I was?!" He screamed at me as I smirked.

"You know how scared I was when you were holding me above the water?"

He glared at me before going inside. Well, he's pineappled (her way of saying p|ssed) off.

I looked down at my wet clothes and sighed. Guess I need another shower. I got a spare towel from the rack we have outside and dried myself, not wanting to wet the house floors too much.

I entered the house and started to make my way to my bedroom.

"GUYS! MOVIE NIGHT TODAY! MOVIE STARTS IN HALF AN HOUR!" Damien's voice echoed through the house.

WOOO MOVIE NIGHT!

Movie night is basically...well..uh...a night where we watch a movie.

It can be any day of the week and this time, it's Daniel's turn to choose a film since Damien chose the film last time.

I can't wait!

'Technically you can-'

SHUT UP MIND IM TRYING TO MAKE A GOOD ENDING TO A CHAPTER AND YOU GO AHEAD AND SPOIL IT.

'Actually, the ending of the chapter wasn't -'

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote comment and share for more

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
989K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
29.6K 564 36
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
23.8K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...