Forcefully Yours (Mafia Love...

By i7love8allah6

"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Da... More

Introduction
Synopsis
1| First Meeting
2| Humza And I
3| All Because Of This Jerk
4| Great! Just Great!
5| Humza's Wrath
6| Nice My Foot
7| He's Lying
8| Bipolar Much!
9| Cover Your Hair
10| Fine! Shut Up
11| I Think I Am Going To Faint
12| You Will Regret This
13| I Love You Uzair
14| Just Like My Dream
15| Don't Forget Your Promise
16| Mutual Feelings Darling
17| Haraam And Halaal Don't Go Together
18| Before I Tame Her
19| I Was Never The One To Obey
20| An Oasis In The Desert
21| One Long Night
22| If We Die, We Die Together
23| Damn! What Do I Do Now?
24| 10 Seconds To Save Yourself
25| Say My Name And I Will Stop
26| I Can't Sleep
27| What Are We Doing?
28| You Will Kill Me One Day Woman
29| Slowly And Then All At Once
30| An Incurable Bane
31| Don't You Think It's Unfair
32| My Ease And Nightmare
33| Anaabiya
Help Me
34| You What?
35| This Woman
36| How Can I Not Forgive Him
37| Gotcha Mr Mafia!
38| Absolutely Nothing
39| Until I Found Anaabiya
40| I Am Your Well Wisher
41| My Demons
42| Home
43| End?
44| Monsters And Angels
39.5| They Are Not You
SURVEY Alert
The Cruel Sheikh
Attention
0.5| First Meeting part 1
Humza Says Hi! ❤ Please Read!
2M Gift For The Fam (Bonus Chapter)

45| Epilogue

66.1K 3.1K 597
By i7love8allah6

E P I L O G U E

Sorry about the short epilogue. I wrote it like right now. I didn't have any plans to write it but I am doing it for you guys.

Also I am putting up this lovely cover made by HoorJehan5 (sorry babe I almost forgot about it) 😘 😘 😘 😘 thank you for this amazing cover.

If anybody else would like to share some cover or anything as such, You can privately text me.

Lastly do you really want me to write a private chapter? 😉

"You did it! Accept it! You cheated!" I yelled, looking furious.

"No, I did not." Humza yelled back defensively.

"Oh, yes you did! I saw you Humza. How could you?" I snapped. "But I did not. I am not lying." He shouted back.

"Humza we trusted you." I looked at my son for confirmation.

"You did Baba. Even I saw it." Barzaan finally interjected.

"Baba didn't do it." Maaham scowled, our daughter was quite defensive when it came to her dad. She was barely 5 but she could put any other adult to shame when it comes to fighting. She was an ornery little girl. Even Barzaan couldn't win. Her last resort was her father. When nothing would work, she would use her father as her trump card. Often it had me worried. Humza was spoiling her.

"Shut up Maaham. Stop taking Baba's side." Barzaan literally yelled. Within seconds Maaham turned to her father with teary eyes and I knew what was coming next.

"You should stay out of it Zaan. She is your little sister. Don't talk to her that way." Humza scolded our 10 year old son while Maaham clinged onto Humza's shirt.

"But Baba.." Zaan groaned but I interrupted. "You are trying to change the topic. We know your tactics. You both have the same antiques. Now accept the fact that you cheated." I spat. This time they didn't say anything else. Barzaan and I continued to glare at Humza and Maaham.

"Alright! Fine! I did it. I stole the 3 carrom men. Happy now?" Humza rolled his eyes and pulled out the three coins from his pockets and threw it on the carrom board. "Baba!! You always give up when it comes to momma. This is not done. We could have won." Maaham complained. "I am sorry! I am sorry!" He apologized.

"I knew it. That's why you were winning, and here I thought you were finally becoming a pro." I huffed. He always did this. He would always team up with Maaham and they would always try to win by cheating. Now I know how.

"Accept it Baba. You may be a pro in the business world but you are a loser when it comes to carrom. You can't win from momma." Barzaan grinned from ear to ear in victory. I couldn't help but smile. Both our children had inherited more of Humza's features. They only had my nose.

"Baba is not a loser." Maaham nearly jumped on the carrom board. This was yet another beginning of a brutal fight. "Yes because you are." Zaan mocked. Humza was laughing whilst I was tensed. Allah knows who was going to get scratched this time.

The thought had nearly left my mind when Maaham plunged at Barzaan. She was pulling his hair with full force whilst he kept on trying his best to push her away. That's when Humza jumped in. "Enough now." Humza finally pulled Maaham away. "You are spoiling her Humza. Look what she did now." I pulled Barzaan to myself while he sobbed. There was a scratch on his chin.

"Apologize to your brother. Look what you did kiddo." Humza groaned. There was this one good thing about Maaham. She would never go against her father. "I am sorry." she mumbled.

"Now go hug your brother." He pushed her in front and she stood right in front of me. "I am not talking to her momma. Tell her to go away. She is not my sister. Tell her that she was adopted." Zaan cried all the more while hugging me tightly. Maaham turned around to look at her father for help. Apparently the adoption fight had become an old topic for her and so she didn't fight about it.

"Okay now boy! You are the elder one. Forgive her. She is your little sister and you two have to stop using the adoption word from now on." I finally turned him around so that he could face her. He didn't complain this time. Maaham instantly wrapped her arms around her brother. "I am sorry Zaan. I won't do it again." She kissed him on his cheeks and ever so slowly Barzaan's sobs subsided as he hugged her back.

Phew!! Atleast it didn't last a day this time. As siblings they were incredible in protecting each other but they also loved fighting with each other. They didn't fight verbally. Their fights were brutal and someone was injured by the end for sure.

"Baba what should I do if I have a crush on someone?" Barzaan's question had our attention snapped to him. "Whom do you have a crush on?" I asked hurriedly. When I was of his age, I didn't even know the meaning of crush. Kids these days were such an overachiever.

"Momma it's not about me. Zaamin has a crush on this girl Lubna. I want to help him." I rolled my eyes at him. Zaamin was three years elder to Barzaan but they were inseparable.

"We'll talk to Zaamin. Don't worry." Humza answered before I could. "But Baba.." He couldn't complete. "Zaan just go and play." Humza had a finality to his voice and we knew that it was the end of discussion.

Barzaan forgot it soon though. Just like right now, both the kids were soon indulged in some other game. Humza and I sat together. I was resting my head on his shoulder while he rested his head back on the headboard.
"I love you." I kissed his cheeks. He has given me the best possible life. "I love you too." he kissed my hair.

He had switched on the Television and was watching some sports channel. "Can I go to Nabiha's house for a week?" I asked hoping he would allow me this time. Well let's just say that he hated if we left him alone for even a day. I waited for him to answer me but he ignored my question. I sighed out of frustration.

"Let's talk . Switch off the television." I scowled. It had been a while since I met Nabiha. I really wanted to go. "Uh huh!!" he answered nonchalantly and it ticked something off in my brain. He was supposed to pay attention to whatever I say. I am his wife.

"Give me the remote." I placed my hand on his lap, waiting for him to place the remote. "Wait. Just 5 more minutes. This is important." His concentration was fully focused on the football game.

Sometimes I hated men and their games. "Give it to me Humza." I tried snatching it from his other hand but he was quick. "What are you doing? Just give me 5 more minutes Anaabiya. The game is about to be finished." I had nearly jumped in front of him blocking his view. I was on my knees and so I was taller now. I kept on moving along with his head stopping him from seeing the match.

"Stop being a kid Anaabiya. Now I know where Maaham has inherited all her fighting skills from." He complained while getting up on his knees too.

"Give me the remote." I tried snatching it again but he held his hand high and passed it to his other hand. It was out of my reach. "Why are you acting like a kid?" I finally said. That instantly made us both pause. We both stared at each other and look behind at the same time. Barzaan and Maaham were staring at us in shock. They were bewildered to see us fighting like small kids.

Taking advantage of the situation, I pulled the remote from his grip. "Hey! that's cheating." He tried getting it back from me but the way he plunged at me, made me lose my balance. As a result I fell from the bed pulling Humza along with me.

"Ooowwwww!" I grimaced as my back came in contact with the floor. "Are you okay?" Humza was worried, concern was quite evident on his face. He still was on top of me. I just nodded my head in response.

"Momma... Baba.." We were soon out of our trance. Our heads immediately snapped up to see both the kids peeping from the bed.

"When will you two grow up?" Maaham fake scolded us and both of us bursted into fits of laughter.

Guess some things never change.

Let's just say, you'll see Barzaan and Maaham soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8M 341K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
21.1K 1.2K 19
An orphan girl of 20 years who can't speak runs a cafe with her aunt. she don't have lots of friends except who works on the cafe. a 27 years old...
50.8K 1.7K 24
A BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE TRILOGY Book one in step series. Meera Goenka never in life imagined herself in a situation as such where she has to choose ei...
2.3M 167K 79
"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I beg of you," I pleaded in agony. What s...