I'm Different

By hybrid_supporter_101

ON HOLD fifteen year old Alexis is a werewolf but doesn't know it. As just a new born baby she was shuffled... More

Author's note
Prologue
Character looks and life
Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note - important
On hold

Chapter 02

6.4K 246 121
By hybrid_supporter_101

Alexis POV

Beep beep beep be....

Looking at my clock it read 07:30am. I groaned. IT'S. TOO. EARLY!!!! Like what's the point of getting up so early to go to school where you learn if my brain can't function properly?!

Despite my frustration with early mornings I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I quickly went in and did my business as well as brushing my teeth and using mouthwash.

When I walked out I immediately bolted straight for the closet where I chose my outfit. I decided to wear white jean shorts and a galaxy crop top with adidas superstars.

After dressing I hastily made my way downstairs to grab some breakfast.

Once in the kitchen, after continuously tripping down the stairs, I boiled the kettle and popped some pop tarts in the toaster.

As I waited for the kettle to boil I realised I left my tea upstairs, since I didn't know if they had it here, and ran like my life depended on it upstairs to get it.

On my way back down I heard noise from mom and dads room and assumed they were just getting up considering it was about 07:57am.

Once in the kitchen I quickly made my tea sipping on it slowly whilst eating my pop tart. In the midst of my tranquility it occurred to me I've been walking around with a birds nest on my head and I went into panic mode not knowing what to do with it.

Deciding to go with straightening my hair, since it was the safest option, I sprinted for the 2nd time up the stairs, plopped into my dressing table/vanity seat and worked on my hair.

After finishing up my hair and brushing my teeth for a second time it was about 08:25 and I needed to get downstairs to meet my parents.

As I got downstairs they were quick to complement my hair and ushered me outside saying they have a surprise for me.

Reaching outside I instantly cover my mouth tears blurring my vision as I see what's in front of me.

[DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER WHAT TYPE OF CAR THIS IS]

I slowly made my way towards it and touched the hood as though it were the most delicate piece of glass.

I turned to my foster parents who were grinning and practically tackled them in a hug screaming, "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!"

They chuckled and pulled back looking at me with beam like smiles set on their faces. "Oh sweetie it was no problem we just wanted to get you a present to welcome you into the family", my mom said sincerely.

"Yeah, and we thought it would be good for school so you won't need us picking you up and it has a built in navigation system", dad smiled adoringly at me.

"Thank you guys so much this mean so much to me", I said tears dripping down my face.

***

After saying goodbyes and setting up my satnav for school I was on my way. I arrived in near to no time arriving at around 08:40 and quickly gathered my things parking and exiting my car.

As I walked through the school grounds looking for the entrance I received many stares. I'm not surprised though I probably look lost, which I am.

Eventually after lots and lots of time I find the entrance am met with a busy hallway. I try to manoeuvre my way around them being pushed and shoved as I try, and fail, to locate the office.

Whilst going so I didn't notice the hallway almost completely shuffle out the way and knockainto a wall. Like who does that.

I jumped up gathering my things before realising I just bumped into the wall right next to the office. Luck, huh?

I made my way inside to the old lady at the reception desk introducing myself politely with a smile, "hello ma'am my names Alexis King and I'm a new student"

The lady looked up from her work with a smile, "hello honey my names Mrs Melliflower but you can call me Mrs Melli"

The lady got up with speed I didn't know she had and went diving through draws looking for, what I'm guessing is, my schedule.

Returning seconds later she gives me three pieces of paper, "so sweetie this is your schedule, locker number and combo along with a map of the school" she paused for a moment before digging through another draw and pulling out a piece of paper and writing on it before handing it to me "and you can give this to your teacher to explain why your late. Also all your books will be in your locker and have a nice day"

"You too ma'am", I waved heartily.

I walked through the deserted corridor using the map to search for my locker finding it in under ten minutes. SCORE! I then opened it up checking my schedule and emptying my bag in my locker.

I picked two clean A4 notebooks and stuffed them into my bag along with my English and math pencil cases. Yes cases, as in two because you need different things for different subjects.

Writing my locker number and combo in my diary I keep in my bag just for good measure and pulled out my note and map looking for my English classroom.

I pulled out my schedule skimming over the words
Period 1:
Block 2
Room 6
English

Using my map I found block 2 and it didn't take me long to find my classroom. I carefully put my stuff away accept for the note before knocking on the classroom door and entering.

As I entered the whole class went silent most staring with curiosity and others with hateful glares for I don't know what.

I walked to the teacher apologising for being late and handed him the note. He read it over before glancing at me and pointing at a seat in the third row by the window, "take a seat there miss King I trust you won't be showing up late again" he said sternly.

"Yes sir" I then replied in small, shy voice. Surprising most of the class at how shy I am compared to how I look, however, I don't get it. I know I'm not perfect as there are prettier girls but there's no need to stare.

I silently sat down and pulled out my pencil case and notepad. I got them when we stopped at the store yesterday cause my parents warned me they don't provide books here like they do in England.

As I started writing the date I was surprised when a deep voice pointed out, "you're writing it wrong its Monday September 22nd 2017"

I looked up startled and replied in a small voice, "sorry I didn't know my names Alexis and I'm from London, England"

He laughed introducing himself, " hey, my names hunter and I'm in the football team. Nice to meet you, why'd you move to Cali?"

"I have my reasons and it's nice to meet you too" I say in a reserved manner.

We sit awkward silence for a few minutes watching the teacher write on the board before he asks, "so......what pack are you from?"

I looked at him confused, "excuse me"

"You know what pack are you from cause you don't smell like a rogue but you don't smell like a pack", he stated thoughtfully.

I looked at him offended, "well pardon your manners are you saying I smell, what's wrong with you?!" I said exasperated.

He looked dumbfounded for a moment before I promptly ignored him for the rest of the lesson, listening intently to the teacher and making notes throughout. Before I knew it English was over and I was rushing out the classroom before anyone could say 'wait'.

Math went by uneventfully and quickly and soon enough it was lunch.

I grabbed my pre-made lunch my mom made for me and went to where I thought the cafeteria was.

I quickly made my way inside and down on an empty table toward the back and as I did so everyone gawked at me as though I'd eaten an eyeball.

I fished through my bag
grabbing my lunch which I picked up from my locker. And started eating my precious Nutella sandwiches.

After I took my first bite someone tapped me on the shoulder causing me to jump and spun around to a handsome face directly in front of me. I almost choked on my sandwich but Nutella is too good to choke on.

I looked up at him and swallowed my food before speaking squeakily, "hi".

He looked at me amused, "hi there you seem to be sitting in my spot" he stated.

"What?", I responded utterly confused but that was when I noticed the people behind him and who I recognised to be hunter and it seems he recognised me too since he's coming over here a second a later.

"Hey man, don't worry about it she's new let's just sit with her plus I have some questions for her that she didn't answer in class", hunter stated to the gorgeous boy looking into his eyes as if having a conversation.

________
Cole's POV

"Dude smell her, she smells like a werewolf but she doesn't smell like a pack or a rogue and she acts like she doesn't know about anything", Hunter said in mindlink.

I nodded knowing he would under stand before taking a seat beside the newbie.

"My names Cole" I said trying to start a conversation before discreetly sniffing her causing the others to follow my actions.

"Alexis", she replied quietly. I waited for her to say something else but when she didn't I looked to hunter and gave him the go ahead.

"Go on dude you can question her now since it's clear she isn't very talkative but she knows you better than me", I mindlinked nodding to Alexis.

"So Alexis do you like wolves?", Hunter asked curiously.

"I guess" a small voice started "they fascinate me how they can be the most civil creatures who look so innocent and tranquil but and secretly fierce and protective, a real spirit animal", true to her word she looked just as fascinated while speaking as she said she is.

"Do you live in a pack?", Hunter asked inquisitively.

I looked to Alexis to see her looking frustrated and her eyes turning a more concentrated shade of violet and glowing fiercely, "really Hunter your bringing this up again, are you going to say I smell again because if you are then I will just leave" she said intensely controlled rage glistening in her glowing eyes.

Hunter was quick to defend himself, "no no no, I didn't mean to offend you earlier I was simply asking since you have a unique scent"

"You know what this conversation is over! I will not be insulted!!!!!", she replied in outrage before barrelling out of the cafeteria.

Interesting......

_________
Alexis POV

After I left I avoided them for my last two periods before speeding home and running to my room.

When I got there I sat down on my bed and started watching Netflix re-binging The Originals on Netflix because there's a new season.

I'm obsessed. I love the supernatural from the books on Wattpad I always wanted to be a werewolf or a witch cause I love all the things they can do it's bomb.

I binged watched until dinner where I ate with my parents making light conversations about my first day where I vented about Hunter saying I smell and asking their opinion to which dad said "Hun if you smelled I wouldn't have let you leave the house". It relieved me to know I didn't smell and dismissed it as him winding me up.

After dinner I watched two more episodes read three chapters on Wattpad before changing into booty shorts and a long shirt and getting snuggling up under the covers.

As I drifted off I wondered what Hunters problem was and wondered what tomorrow would be like.
_________________________
So hey guys hope you liked this chapter all the outfits I have or will use in story's are all posted on my Polyvore account so follow me on there for those.

I hope you like this chapter i know it's not much but I'm trying to write more for you guys. Just to let you know a picture of her fully furnished room will be in the next chapter for you since I am horrible with imagery so I'll put up pictures and describe them.

Comment your views and vote if you like. Let me know if you have any ideas or any mistakes that I missed out on.

Yes, it was 01:10am when I finished this and I did have 4% battery. But, at least I finished the chapter.

I also thought I would post this chapter without the votes on the last one since it was only the prologue and first chapter so I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.
-Milliexx

P.S. if any of you know what kind of car it is that I posted then the first three to comment it and their own name will become a character in my story so I can't write the next chapter till then so get commenting guys.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714 24 20
Alexis always wanted to be ordinary but instead was always different she was a rare kind of wolf her mate is a vampire will Alexis find that being d...
935 44 15
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
8.9K 471 33
Stuck in a house full of vampires, her guardian's Vladimir and Louie have protected her for as long as she can remember. She still wants to live a no...
1.6K 31 24
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...