My Alpha (ManxBoy)

By ImperfectionSmiles

Book 1 Chase an alpha of Blue Winter Pack cant seem to find his mate. Countless girls after girls but none of... More

My Alpha (ManxBoy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Smut.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
What do you think?
News

Chapter 13

26.4K 887 143
By ImperfectionSmiles

Ryder Pov

It was now 3 days before I was due, and the family (both mines and Chase) were all at our house. Our mothers were in the kitchen cooking and gossiping like teenage girls. Woman! And our fathers talking about pack business and what it was like when they were alpha. Chance was whispering into Rylan's ear, Raven and Ryan were making out, and lastly Rae was on the phone texting. As for Lillie, Chase's adorable little sister was playing with a Barbie doll. One big happy family.

'DING DONG'

"I've got it." Rae called.

I mumbled an okay and sat down on Chase's lap. He smiled up at me and I smiled back and pecked his lips lightly. What did I do to deserve such an amazing mate. He is so perfect. I truly love him and can't imagine anyone else being my mate.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize Rae can back with the person who was at the door till Chase growled her name.

"Verona..."

" 'Ello love. I've miss you." she purred to Chase. I growled low in my throat and started to stand up.

"Ryder, baby calm down. I love you not her. And Verona.. leave your not welcomed here."

" I'll leave once I get what I came for. And that's you sweet lips."

"Bitch! My brother said leave." Chance growled.

"Shut up you fucking fag! I'm talking to Chase not your disgusting self." she snapped.

Rylan growled so loud everyone in the room whimpered except for Chase, Dad, and Nathan (Chase Dad).

"You will not DISRESPECT my mate!" he roared.

Verona eyes got big but she quickly covered it up with a disgusted face.

"Your a fag too?!" she yelled. "The fuck is wrong with the world! All you little shits are turning everyone gay. Especially you!" she pointed her finger at me.

Before we knew it she jumped on me and started punching my stomach. I started to fight her off until she landed a blow to my stomach that made me gasps in pain. Chase growled when he realize what happened abn tackled her off of me and pinned her down. She struggled to get up and come at me again but soon realize it was useless. Everyone was staring in shock until my mother yelled,

"Oh my gosh Ryder! Your bleeding." and soon everything started to turn black.

Chase Pov

As soon as Lee-ann said that I looked over at Ryder and he fainted. The blood was coming from in between his legs so there must be something wrong with the twins. I ran to Ryder and picked him up, then ran out the door to the car. Once I got to the car I open the back seat laid him down then hopped in my self and we where off to the hospital. If any thing happen to my mate or the twins Verona is dead!

As soon as I got to the hospital I got out the car and ranned inside the ER with Ryder in ny arms. He had shallow breaths. Please Ryder don't die on me now.

"Help! Some one please! He is bleeding and he is pregnant!" I yelled desperately.

A doctor came heading towards us, I know her. She is out pack healer; Annie.

"Alpha.. what's wrong?"

"My mate. Please... He is bleeding and his breathing is slowing down.." I whimpered.

"Follow me sir."

I quickly followed behind her with Ryder squeezed to my chest. It's all right Ryder. You'll be just find.

Ryder Pov

It was so cold, and everything hurts. I groaned and open my eyes. I looked around and realize I was in a hospital room. I hands instantly went to my stomach and I rubbed it over and over again looking for the bump. The huge bump. I sat up quickly when I realize it was gone.

"Chase!" I whimper with so much pain.

"My babies!" I cried out. "They're gone.!" I sobbed.

I heard commotion and the door being slammed open, but I continued to sobbed in despair. I lost my babies. My poor poor babies.

"Ryder..  baby, what's wrong?" I heard his calm voice.

"Tthe....babies aare....gggone!" I sobbed even harder and curled into my self.

"Ryder.. what are you talking about? The babies are safe love." He wrapped me in his arms.

"Really?" I said with so much hope.

" Yes love. Now go to sleep. You need some rest."

I sighed happily and feel asleep knowing my pups were okay.

Chase Pov

Before Ryder woke up....

We rushed Ryder down to a room and I gently laid him on the bed. Annie called some other nurse, and thank God they were wolves. They started checking Ryder and then Annie said something that scared the shit out of me.

"We need to get the babies out now or we will lose them." After that I went into panic.

"Annie what's wrong? What's happening! Are they okay?"

"No alpha, if we don't get then out now then they will suffocate to death." she looked at me in pity when I broke down crying.

"Wheel Ryder to operation Gregg." a male nurse nodded and started to leave then room with Ryder.

"Can I come... Please." Annie looked at me for a second then sigh and nodded her head.

We quickly followed after Ryder until we came into a huge room. They rolled Ryder too the center of the room and surrounded him. Gregg I think started to cut open Ryder shirt then Annie instantly got to work. I held Ryder's hand the whole time. When Annie finally had Ryder stomach cut open she slowly took out one of my boys and then the other. They were so beautiful. Bloody and all. Annie smacked them on the behind and they started crying. I growled at her, then she reassured me she did it to make sure they can breath on their own.

"Want to hold them?" she ask after she wiped the blood off of them.

I nodded and grabbed them from her. They are so precious. They have Ryder's skin tone.The one in my right arm or the smaller one of the pair has pale white hair like Ryder only paler, and the one in my left has midnight black hair like me. I cooed at my pups while Annie stitched Ryder back up.

"It will be a while before he wakes up."

"Okay. I'll go call the family." I sighed.

She nodded her head and told my she will take the twins to a room to be checked out and when I'm done to just head to Ryder's room. I nodded and headed to the waiting room. As I walked closer I heard crying and low voice. As soon as I step foot into the waiting room Lee-ann comes flying into my arm.

"My baby! Is Ryder alright? Where is he! He's not dead is he?!" she sobbed into my chest.

I patted her back and hugged her. I looked up at the rest of the family and seen that they wanted to know what happen to Ryder too.

"Ryder is okay... but the babies, they were-." I got cut off by someone screaming my name.

"Chase...." I heard Ryder cry out in the distance. Soon I was running towards the direction of my mate.

After getting Ryder to rest and assure him the babies were okay and healthy, I laid down and rest next to him.

Next Day....

Ryder Pov

I woke up to warmth all around me and snuggled into it even more. The source was hard, yet soft at the same time. I purred at the feeling it gave me. In return I heard a pouring growl. I open my eyes to be met with those stormy grey eyes I know so well. Chase. I sigh in content and snuggled more into his chest.

"Morning love..." I heard his husky voice.

"Morning."

I look around the room and realize we were in a hospital and not our room. Then suddenly everything that happen last night came rushing back in my mind.

"Chase.." I gasped and shot up straight in the hospital bed.

"What's wrong Ryder?! Do you need a doctor?" he panicked.

"The twins. Where are my babies Chase?!"

"Oh.. baby they are alright. Just sleeping in the room with the rest of the new borns." I sighed in relief.

We talked some more about how scared he was when he thought that something happen to the pups and I. I pecked his lips and told him that everything was fine now. An hour later the doctor came in. I realize that she was Chase's pack healer; Annie.

"Good morning Ryder. How are you?"

"Swell. How about you?"

"I'm fine, thank you. But you gave Chase here quiet a scare. But you turned to babe check out just fine. Would you like to meet the little ones?"

I nodded my head happily and Chase just chuckled. She walked out and returned a few minutes later with to gorgeous baby boys. I cried when she slowly place the smallest pup in my hands and the larger of the two in Chase's.

"Your so beautiful.." I whispered.

I watch him snuggle up into my warmth and soft sigh came from his cherry red little lips. Awe.. Chase chuckled at me and looked at us with so much adoration and love in his eyes.

"I've got the most beautiful family ever." He whispered and pecked my temple.

"Me too Chase. Me too...."

For about the rest of the day we laid in bed with babies still asleep in our arms. Soon we heard a knock on the door before it open with Chance coming in loud.

"Ryder, your okay!!" He said dramatically.

I chuckled and shhed him. He gave me this crazy look before I pointed down to the babies. And he started squealing very unmanly like, while jump in place. When he realize he was loud he put his hand over his mouth.

"Sorry..." He whispered.

I nodded at him and soon the rest of the family started piling in. It was my mom, dad, Rae, Raven, Rylan, And Ryan and Chase's mom, dad, sister, of course brother. Even Grady came. He glanced at me and blushed while I just smiled back at him.

"What's their name." He nodded towards the babies.

"Haven't decided yet. I wanna see their eyes first." He nodded and just stood by the door.

For a few minutes I listen to my mother fuss over me about being more careful and my dad threatening Chase again. Which made his dad defend him and start threatening Rylan about Chance. Gosh I love my family. But everything stop when a cry was heard. I glanced down at twins to see the one in Chase's arm was awake.

He had the most beautiful dark blue almost midnight blue eyes I've ever seen. He was whining and his little hands where tugging on Chase's shirt. It was an adorable sight to see.

"Logan... His name is Logan.." I whispered. He whining quite down once Chase snuggled him more towards his chest.

I looked down and was met with midnight black eyes but if you look closely they were actually just a extremely dark grey color. And I knew right away that he was Landon. I pecked his forehead and he grabbed my finger banging it towards his mouth to suck on. He must be hungry.

After everyone cooed at how cute they were, they started leaving to give us alone time. I turned to Chase and pecked him on the lips twice and he smiled sheepishly at me.

"I love you..." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you to baby. Always and forever."

"Forever and always." I kissed him deeply.

Annie came in as soon as we pulled away. She talked to me about feeding the twins. I can breast feed them. I blushed when Chase chuckled. Asshole! I told Annie thanks and she told me I can leave first thing in the morning. We sat in silence for a minute after she left until I felt Landon tug on my shirt. He was smiling up at me with my finger still in his mouth.

"Is daddy's little baby hungry? Huh?" I cooed at him and he giggled with slob coming out his mouth.

I lifted up my shirt and slowly brung his mouth to my nipple. From the corner of my eye I seem Chase looking at me. Landon attach his mouth to my nipple immediately and started sucking the life out of it. Shit! That hurt.

Chase pouted at me.

"What...?"

"How come he gets to suck your nipples. Can I have a go next ." He purred at the end. I blushed beat red and slapped his chest.

"You big goofball." I blushed at him. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

This family thing will be interesting.

How was that? Did you enjoy it. I Know it's kinda long. Sorry I haven't update in a while.

Comment.Vote.Share

ImperfectionSmiles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.5K 32
Jonathan Casey Williams is a 17 year old boy. He was born as the youngest into a rogue family. Everyday, after school, he is abused by his 3 older br...
1.4M 44.2K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...
5.4M 167K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
890K 42.4K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...